• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • All Things to All People

All Things to All People

123

Lab accident

Cynthia Halverston carefully measured the last reagent to be added to the solution. "Please let this mixture work." She thought to herself. The 26 year old grad student had been working on this project for over a year and was beginning to despair that her theory was actually correct. She had gotten the idea from a fellow student over in biology, Dave Reston.

He had been studying a new species of mouse that had recently been discovered in the Amazon. He commented to her in passing that the males of the species had the unusual ability to precipitate heat in the females, rather than wait for the normal cycle of estrus. It wasn't something that they did consciously, but under certain environmental conditions, they secreted a hormone that caused the female to become fertile.

He seemed oblivious to the ramifications of this find. If the hormone could be synthesized and made compatible with human physiology, it would make the perfect fertility drug. Current methods of fertility enhancement led to a predominance of multiple births, sometimes to the detriment of the children themselves. While her advisor had scoffed at the need for a new fertility drug for a society that was eschewing parenthood, he had allowed her to adopt the project as her doctoral research project.

The hormone was incredibly easy to synthesize. That she had accomplished in a few weeks. It was the compatibility issues that were the thorn. Every attempt to inject the hormone into human cells led to a rapid degeneration of the cell membranes and cell death in a matter of days. Obviously this would not do. Her last test, mixing a touch of potassium chlorinate into the hormone had been a desperate grasp at straws. The chemical was normally poisonous, but its action as a poison was to harden cell walls so much as to make them impermeable to everything, including nutrients.

The effect was promising. The poison killed the cells in the same way it normally did, but over a much longer time period. That seemed to indicate she was on the right track. She just needed to use less of the potassium chlorinate. Cynthia had the reagent measured out just right now. She added it to the filtration array and set the automated system to filter out any incidental impurities and mix the reagents under moderate temperatures. Looking at her watch, she saw that she still had time to make her date with Rob.

Freed from worrying about her experiment for a while, she could turn to her tension over Rob. Rob Fresnik had been dating Cynthia for almost a year now. All this time, he had respected her wishes to not cross the line in their relationship. Her family, while not religious, had firmly taught her that sex was for marriage. It surprised even her that she had managed to avoid sex through out her undergraduate and masters programs. College was not a hotbed of sexual conservatism, after all. It helped that she threw herself into her studies, rendering her unavailable for dates on a regular basis. Rob, her longest steady date ever, was beginning to pressure her into sex. Nothing physical, but hints that their continued relationship would soon depend on her acquiescing.

She used the chemical spill shower stall to change into the outfit she brought for her date. While she was still a virgin, she had no qualms about showing off her body, in a subtle way. Over a pair of lace panties and bra, she slipped into a deep purple dress. The dress had no arms and a neckline that dropped to between her firm breasts, revealing enough cleavage to promise, but not enough for easy access. Down to just above her knees, she could, if she chose, flash provocatively without revealing anything. One last look at herself in her reflection on the glass door of the stall, she pronounced herself a hot tease and headed out for what might be a night on the town.

**********************

What she did not notice as she walked by the filtration system, percolating away, was a small crack in the glassware, allowing a nearly invisible stream of vapor to escape. Being odorless, she did not notice it as she inhaled the partially mixed chemicals deep into her lungs. From there, the compound was absorbed by her blood and delivered throughout her body, especially to her brain. The effects there continued through the course of the night. Certain cells withered and died. Others became more active, firing at unnaturally high rates. The effects were to be unfortunate for Cynthia.

**********************

Rob was waiting outside the science building, ready to escort Cynthia to his car. "Cynthia, you look magnificent tonight."

"Thank you Rob. You're not looking too bad yourself. And where is my handsome prince taking me tonight?"

"I thought we would have dinner at The Olive Garden and then take in movie. 'The Accidental Tourist' is playing at the metro."

"Another winning plan by the master of dating." Cynthia and Rob both laughed.

They talked about trivial things on the drive to the restaurant. The popular Italian eatery had its usual 30 minute wait. Thankfully this was not the weekend where waits could extend to a full hour or more. While they waited, Rob asked, "How's that research of yours going?"

"Frustrating, but there is a window of hope. I just can't get the synthetic hormone to interact safely with human cells. My latest attempt involves trying to combine two substances, the hormone and a chemical, that have opposite toxic effects in the hope that they counteract each other toxically, but leave the main effect of the hormone intact. That's what's running right now in the lab."

While she was talking, Cynthia noticed the aromas from the restaurant were stronger than they usually were. Her mouth was watering in anticipation with her stomach accompanying with a steady growl. She was also noticing just how hot Rob was tonight. His nearness brought on a giddiness in her loins. She realized that she wanted him. "Good lord. How did I get so horny tonight? If this keeps up, I'll try to ravish him tonight. He certainly won't mind that. He's been trying to organize a mutual ravishing session for months."

Cynthia's dinner was the best she had eaten in a long time. The flavors and aromas had her awash in sensual pleasure. Rob noticed how little she was talking during dinner. "She must have skipped lunch again. She's always getting lost in her work." His thoughts were reinforced when Cynthia asked for dessert. Normally, the generous portions at Olive Garden took dessert off the menu. "She certainly seems to be enjoying her food more than normal. I wonder what's up?"

Once the meal was finished, they headed for the Cineplex, getting there with 10 minutes to spare. Cynthia surprised Rob again by asking for popcorn. "Popcorn after all that dinner?" He shrugged his shoulders and indulged her.

Cynthia should have been concerned as well, but the tantalizing aroma of freshly popped and buttered popcorn overwhelmed her senses. She just had to have some. During the movie, which she did not watch with much interest, she savored the incredible taste of the butter and popcorn, slowly chewing each handful. She also was finding Rob's attractiveness growing. It was as it he was becoming everything she wanted in a man as the minutes passed. She was actually becoming aroused by being next to him. And that cologne he was wearing! It was fabulous.

After the movie Rob offered to take her for a night cap, but she declined, asking to go home. Disappointed, he turned towards her apartment. He wasn't surprised though. She had seemed so distracted tonight. He had wanted to make a move towards sex, but thought better of it. He didn't want her to say yes because she was distracted, but because she wanted it.

At the apartment, he walked her to the door. "I had a good time. I hope you did as well."

Cynthia, overwhelmed by lust, startled him, "Who said the night was done? Would you like to come inside?"

"Are you sure that's what you want, Cynthia?"

"Oh yes. I've wanted you inside all night. Please, take me inside."

In the back of her mind, Cynthia knew something was not quite right. She never thought she would be so forward. But she wanted this more than she could explain. Rob was so hot and she was desperately hot for him. She just knew that if they didn't screw tonight, she would regret it. She was already highly aroused with pussy dripping and nipples erect. More than that, her whole body was craving his touch. She wanted to bury her face in him and inhale his manly essence, making it a part of her.

The two stepped inside the apartment and Rob closed the door behind them. As he turned back, Cynthia was reaching up to hug him tightly to herself. She breathed deeply, moaning in pleasure as she did. Rob reached around her and held her close to him. He could feel her stiff nipples poking through the fabric of her bra and dress. His cock, having started to grow erect when she invited him in was finishing the job, straining against his pants.

He kissed her and she responded aggressively, her tongue almost warring against his. She could smell more of him with each second that passed. With their mouths locked together she tasted him as well. To Cynthia, he tasted even better than the pasta and popcorn from earlier. The kiss broke long enough for the two to catch their breath and then she was back at him, greedily ravishing Rob's mouth.

While Cynthia pressed as close as possible, Rob lifted her slightly and moved towards the sofa. Sitting the two of them down. As Cynthia's rear end touched the sofa, she became aware of the tremendous need deep inside her body. She needed not just his mouth, but all of him. The clothes were in the way, she realized. "I must get us out of these clothes," she thought vehemently to herself. Pulling away from the kiss, she reached for Robs shirt, fumbling with the buttons in her haste. Once his shirt was opened up, she ran her hands through the hair on his chest, thinking how wonderful his body felt. She leaned forward and took a long, slow lick of his chest, shuddering at the magnificent taste of his sweat.

Rob, amazed at the transformation that had come over his normally demure girlfriend, finished taking his shirt off. While she nuzzled and fondled his chest and nipples, he slipped her dress down from her shoulders, exposing her beautiful breasts, displayed like trophies in the lace of her bra. He massaged them through the lace, evoking cries of "Oh Yes" from her. She lifted one hand to her back and tore the clasp holding the bra in place, letting it fall into his hands, which dropped it quickly.

He pulled her away from his chest, causing a whimper of frustration from her, until he leaned into her chest and began to return the oral caresses to her breasts. She sighed in pleasure, running her hands through his hair and across his back. As his tongue moved around her nipples, teasing them with unfinished closeness, she would thrust her chest towards him, trying to entice him to pay attention to her sensitive nubbins. He toyed with her, forcing them to get even harder before he swiped at them with his tongue and lips.

When he finally took her nipples into his mouth, she cried out inarticulately with pleasure. Rob could smell the familiar aroma of a dripping cunt, desperate for attention. Keeping his mouth busy with her breasts, he slipped a hand down her torso, reaching into the partially disrobed dress. He could feel lace over her pussy, soaked through. He pressed against her through the panties, sparking cries of "Yes! Yes! Take me Rob, take me!" Her hips pushed against her hand, seeking more stimulation that he was willing to give right them.

He pulled his hand up and brought it to her groaning mouth. She sucked on the fingers greedily, desperate to taste him and herself mixed together. While she licked one hand, he slipped the other down and reached inside her panties. She was slick, her pussy lips engorged and reaching out as if to capture any stray cock that might happen along. He penetrated her with one finger, then two, to be rewarded with her hips bucking against his hand, literally fucking his hand.

Cynthia became aware of another aroma in the air. "Precum," she thought to herself. "I must have it." Her hands left his hair and back, moving lower and in front to strip those pants off that were denying her access to his glorious prick. Rob instinctively lifted his butt a little allowing her to pull his pants and brief down around his legs in one hard jerk. He winced as his erect member was briefly caught in the elastic which painfully pulled it back. Once it was free, her hands caressed the 9 inch cock, marveling at how perfect it felt. Her hands slicked with the precum that was leaking out, alternately coming up to her mouth ingest the savory fluid.

With his cock released, the aroma of his arousal filled the air, mixing with hers. She found the smell heady and intoxicating. She knew she had to have him, all of him. Pushing him back on the couch, she knelt beside him and brought her lips to his penis. She licked the cock from base to tip with slow long strokes, like she was licking a lollipop. Rob cried out in ecstasy at her ministrations. He knew that he would cum soon if she kept this up and he wanted to fuck her tonight. Her pulled her off after a few minutes, smiling at her whimpering.

He pulled her onto the couch and bent between her legs, tonguing her pussy. Her cries increased as he lapped at the juices that were covering her crotch, from ass crack to clit. An experienced cunt licker, he took Cynthia to the edge of orgasm and back more than once, her cries of pleasurable frustration music to his ears. For her part, Cynthia was desperate for release. But even more, she wanted all of him in all of her. She didn't know how to do it, but she needed it with the urgency of desert induced thirst.

In a brief moment between near climaxes, she cried out, "Fuck me Rob! I need you in me. Fuck me hard, please. I'm begging you Rob, fuck me now!"

Rob could wait no longer himself. He wanted her and he thrust his cock deep into her pussy, causing both to cry out in savage pleasure. There was no gentle loving making here. Both grabbed at each other, thrusting against one another with abandon. Rob didn't understand the change in Cynthia, but we was not going to complain. Over and over he impaled her, pulling almost all the way out and pounding all the way back in.

Cynthia went over the top first, screaming out her orgasm (they never heard the pounding on the ceiling from the upstairs neighbor). As her pussy clenched his cock over and over, the added stimulation sent Rob over the edge. With one last thrust, he buried himself inside her and shot his cum into her. As his hot spunk poured into her, Cynthia's climax restarted, drawing another scream from her. She clasped him close, not wanting to let him go, wanting his touch to last forever.

As his cock lost its stiffness, shrinking back to its un-aroused size, he leaned back, pulling out of her. She cried in frustration, wanting more of him. She bent forward, taking him into her mouth again, desperately sucking the mixture of his cum, her fluids and their combined sweat from his member. He moaned, partly in pleasure and partly in pain at the attention being given his overly sensitive member. Finally, unable to get any more from him, Cynthia laid back, basking in his mere presence. Exhausted, she fell asleep.

Rob was unsure what to do. He did not recall being invited to stay the night and he had to go to work in the morning. He opted to carry her to her bed, finish undressing her and pull the covers over her. He wrote a note for her when she woke up "I really enjoyed last night. I hope we can do it again. Please call me." Then he got dressed and left her alone, locking the door behind him. To himself, Rob admitted, "I don't want to be here if she wakes up with post sex regret. She behaved so differently tonight. I'm not complaining, but I don't want to suffer the consequences if she feels like she betrayed herself."

**********************

While she slept, the chemicals she unknowingly inhaled earlier continued their relentless assault on her brain cells. The damage was very localized. The cells in a certain portion of her frontal lobe continued to wither and die, weakening the function of that part of her brain. In a part of her medulla, more and more cells became hyperactive, attenuating the bodily functions that were controlled from there. These super active brain cells began to synchronize, making their controlled function more specific. Cynthia was being changed from the inside out by a relentless chemical assault that she had no idea, as of yet, was going on.

**********************

When Cynthia woke at 10:00, she was assaulted by the stench of dried sex and sweat. Struggling to identify the source, her memories of the night before came flooding back. "Oh My God! What was I thinking? Did I really drag Rob into my apartment and ravish him?" she silently asked herself. Feeling between her legs, her hand came back with a mixture of drying cum and her own juices. "It wasn't some erotic dream. What in the name of all that is holy came over me last night."

Trying to think, she could not recall her thoughts, just the incredible horniness she had felt and the overwhelming need to fuck Rob. She remembered that Rob had intended to be a perfect gentleman and walk her to the door and leave. SHE had practically dragged him in and threw herself at him. She did have to smile at the look on his face, a mixture of shock and desire that warred for supremacy. He was a willing participant for sure, but she had initiated the whole sexual escapade.

Looking at the clock, she realized that she had never set the alarm (of course not, she had fallen asleep on the sofa). She had to check on the experiment, see if the latest formulation had worked or not. Jumping in the shower, she washed the dried remains of the previous evening off. Putting a minimal amount of make up on, she dressed casual and headed out to the science building.

As she crossed the campus she could not help but notice how sexy the guys she passed were. Her eyes wandered over their crotches and asses, admiring the way the walked, wondering which ones were erect, who had fucked recently, if any of them found her desirable. About halfway there, she realized the directions of her thoughts were taking. "Cynthia," she thought to herself, "what has gotten into you? This is not normal. Get a hold of yourself."

She entered the chemistry wing of the building, reaching the door to her lab. As she was preparing to swipe her key card, her heart caught in her throat. Through the glass, she could see Philmore, the lab's pet rat. He was lying on his side, his tongue hanging loose, obviously dead. Running her eyes back and forth, she saw her filtration set up, picking up a hint of precipitate on one of the tubes. Taking no chances, Cynthia hit the contamination alarm, simultaneously sealing the lab and initiating a ventilation purge. An alarm began to sound.

Her advisor, Dr. Kevin Grange, was on the scene within a minute. "Cynthia! What's happened?"

"Dr. Grange. I was about to enter the lab when I noticed that Philmore was dead. Then I spotted precipitate on my equipment. I think my filtration equipment developed a leak over night. I was using potassium chlorinate. I felt it best to treat it as a potential contamination."

"Is there any chance of human contamination?"

"I don't believe so doctor. The lab log shows no one entered after I left last night. I saw no leak when I set it up, so it is likely contained within the lab."

"Good. We don't need that kind of trouble or the scrutiny it would bring. I want you to have your blood checked just in case. A low level exposure could still leave you with serious complications. Potassium chlorinate is nothing to take chances with. Will this set your work back much?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • All Things to All People

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds