• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Disturbed Sleep

Disturbed Sleep

>>This is the first story I've ever created and written. Let me know what you think.<< *smooches*

My eyes crack open it's pitch dark and I still don't know what woke me up. Squinting, the red numbers of the clock across the room stare back at me. It's 3:30. I role onto my side and lean back against the back of the couch. That's when I realize that my pj is pulled all the way up on one side and my nipple is poking out. I can't imagine why, but I'm too lazy to pull my top down. I get settled and close my eyes to go back to sleep.

Feels like I finally doze off when something wakes me again. Crack my eyes open, 4:00am. What the hell now? I'm about to roll onto my back when I feel the slightest brush against me. All I can think is it must be the cat. Wait, I don't have a cat. My eyes are closed so I can hear even better...sounds like heavy breathing. I'm about to open my eyes when I feel it again. A light brush against my nipple. It puckers and gets all tight and crinkly. Again and again. It feels so good.....all I can think is come on go a little faster, harder. Finally....fingers give my nipple a little pinch...rolled around between two fingers I can feel myself getting a little moist between my legs. I shift a little to give the hand more room..to loosen my pj up and all of a sudden everything stops..even the breathing. I stay real still. I'm about to say something like: 'Pray, please continue.' I slow my breathing as if I fell back asleep but I don't think I'm fooling anyone. My heart is beating so loud they must hear it too. I relax and wait hoping it will continue. Ahhh...patience has won out. It's back....those magical fingers getting a little bolder. Pinching my nipples, both of them back and forth. I'm so wet right now I just wanna put my hand down there and rub my little clit...but no I like making myself wait...

The pinching is getting harder and the fingers are starting to rub them more. It feels so good...give me more....

Then it stops. Before I can be disappointed, I feel a wet flick against my right nipple. Ah, a tongue..much better. Come on suck it...Licking and Lapping at my nipples. Back and forth one then the other. I'm creaming my panties now. Feels so good. The tongue retreats and then I feel hot moist breath against my breast. Yes..i want it so bad. Suck it. I hear a groan right before the mouth latches onto my nipple and sucks. Little sucking motions that's shooting straight to my clit making my legs tense. It feels so good. The sucking gets harder sucking my whole nipple and the surrounding tit into the mouth. The sucking goes on and on as another hand comes up and starts to tweak my other nipple. Then it switches. I can feel my pussy just oozing now I'm so wet.

It's getting lighter outside I can tell by the light against my still-closed eyes. I crack my eyes open and it's 5:00 on the clock. I slowly look downward and all I see is the top of a head. It still doesn't register who it belongs to. My eyes travel downwards and I see a tattoo on a shoulder. Funny...my brother has that same exact one that he got on his 21st birthday. My brain is a little fuzzy I feel so good my clit is throbbing my nipples feel like they're glowing and I'm so close to cumming....That's when it hits me...OH MY GOD! It's my brother! My older brother is sucking on my nipples he made me so wet that I'm about to cum. I mean we've always been close, he's only 2 years older than me, but we've never been this close.

A little moan escapes me and he freezes, but right away starts to go back to suckling on my nipples. All of a sudden I can feel him start to shake a little and I'm getting more turned on because I think he's about to cum. I open my eyes again to look down and he's not about to cum....he's got his dick in his hand and he's rubbing it back and forth. Oh my god it's so big and its getting really red I can't take my eyes off it. My nipple pops out of his mouth and I slam my eyes shut. Did he see me? Does he know I'm awake? No. He gives both my nipples a tweak. He grabs them with his fingers and starts to rub them and twist them. Oh god it's heavenly. All of a sudden he stops.

I'm about to open my eyes when I hear the unmistakable sound of jacking off. I want to open my eyes so badly, but something even better happens. He starts rubbing the knob of his dick against my nipple. It feels a little wet...hhhmmm it's his pre-cum. He's rubbing it against each of them now. His dick is so hard and hot rubbing against my nipples. My nipples are so hard I can barely stand it. He grunts and pulls away and his mouth once again latches onto my nipple and from his movements I can tell he's jerking it off. He's moving so fast it makes my other boob jiggle. He keeps sucking harder and harder just a little more and I can cum too. He switches nipples and continues to suck when all of a sudden he lets out a squeaky grunt-like noise the same time as he bites down on my nipple and goes stiff....I feel something warm and thick splat onto my stomach and I know he's just cum. He gives each of my nipples one last suck, licks my tummy on a spot where I know some of his jiz landed and gets up and moves away. I crack my eyes open and watch as he walk back to his room.

I roll over onto my back. My right hand goes into my panties straight to my creamy clit. I begin to rub it fast and hard all I wanna do is cum. I use my thumb on my left hand to scoop up some cum off my tummy and start to roll it into my left nipple and then I start to pinch it as my other hand begins to flick my clit. I'm so close so close. I stick one finger into my pussy while my thumb is still rubbing my clit and my other hand is pinching my nipples back and forth. I feel it coming....I arch my back as I ram three of my fingers into my pussy and as my other hand abandons my nipples to squeeze my clit and I'm on the verge of cumming when all of a sudden I feel both my nipples being pinched excruciatingly hard. This sets off the best orgasm of my life. My eyes fly open and there above me is my brother gripping my nipples and twisting urging me on and I completely cum apart. Convulsing feeling my pussy clamping down on my fingers rammed up there in sync to my fingers pinching my clit and my brother's fingers squeezing my nipples and I can hear ringing in my ears.

Ringing? I'm startled awake and roll over to turn off my alarm clock. God what a vivid dream. My heart's still racing and I'm just a little bit sweaty. Oh well. Got to hit the shower or else I'm be late to work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Disturbed Sleep

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 250 milliseconds