• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Meeting Larry

Meeting Larry

12

Most people didn't believe that I'd never met Larry before my 18th birthday. I had, after all, been going steady with his son since I was 13. Tommy was my first and only boyfriend, the first boy who kissed me and he was going to be the first boy I fucked. Fuck. That's how we looked at it. We loved each other and we knew that we'd be getting married, but we didn't have any romantic ideas. We were down to earth people who simply wanted someone we liked to spend our lives with and have kids together. And we were going to make each other feel good by fucking.

Tommy was almost 19 and he'd waited patiently for me to turn 18 so that we could finally fuck. He'd waited more out of respect for my parents than out of respect for me. And I'd let him wait. I was as eager to experience my first fuck as any girl. But if I was honest, it wouldn't have mattered if it was Tommy or another boy. I just wanted to feel a cock inside me. I'd done everything else by then, it was a natural next step.

Let me explain. I was not the prettiest or the smartest girl in my school. Or in my family. One of my two brothers had gone to college, as had both my sisters. My sisters both took after our mother and had long, blonde hair. They were tall and athletic and very smart. Francine was studying to be a teacher and Eleanor had studied bookkeeping. I took after our dad. I'm quite short, with big tits and a round butt. I have dark, curly hair that's never going to grow long. And although I got OK grades in school, I wasn't interested in studying and I knew that I was never going to have an academic career.

I knew from an early age that I was never going to marry a doctor or a lawyer, so I was thrilled when Tommy Finch wanted to go steady with me. He was a nice and respectful boy, so even though my parents didn't want me spending time at his house (his dad worked away and his mother was always too tired to care about anything) they were happy for him to come to our place and they even let him stay the night at times, sleeping in my brother Gary's room.

So it didn't seem strange to me that I'd never met Tommy's dad. I'd only met his mother half a dozen times and she wasn't the one who worked 600 miles from home.

By the time my 18th birthday approached, Tommy and I had planned everything. He'd been an apprentice with a carpenter since he left school the previous year and he'd been promised a good future in his chosen trade. I was working part time as a receptionist at the local gym and I'd been promised a full time position as soon as I finished school. We were going to get engaged when I left school and by the time Tommy had finished his apprenticeship we'd buy a house and get married. We'd never live in luxury, but we knew that we'd make enough money to live comfortably in our town and raise 2 or 3 children. It was all I'd ever wanted and I was happy that I was going to share my future with Tommy, who was one of the most decent guys I'd ever known.

First, however, we were going to fuck. My girlfriends had told me about how much their first time had hurt so I'd borrowed a dildo from Stacy a couple of weeks before to break my hymen. It had hurt a lot so I was happy that I wasn't going to have to put up with that. Ever so practical, my parents had made sure that I was on the pill by the time I turned 17 and since neither one of us had fucked before, we didn't have to worry about any protection.

My pussy had been tingling for weeks. Tommy and I had looked through his porn magazines and talked about the different things we wanted to do. I was unsure about sucking his cock and I blushed at the thought of him eating out my pussy, but he desperately wanted to taste me so I'd promised him that he could. I'd even gone and had a full wax so that there wouldn't be any hairs.

My parents had offered to throw me a birthday party, but I'd opted out of it. I told them that I wanted to celebrate with Tommy and we were going out to a restaurant and a movie. The truth was that we were going straight to his house to fuck. His older brother had moved out and his mother was working nights so we had the house to ourselves. Or so we thought.

We pulled into the drive and we were so eager to get inside and fuck that we didn't notice that there was another car there. We went inside and kissed. Then Tommy closed the curtains and pulled his shirt off. He turned on a few lights.

"Take your clothes off, Rosie," he said. "I want to see you naked."

I pulled off my jeans, shoes and socks. Then I took my shirt off. I was only wearing my white bra and g-strings. Tommy was still in his jeans and I could see his bulge growing. He motioned for me to strip completely and I did. The cool air stiffened the pink buds on my full c-cup tits and I could see that he was struggling to keep his eyes off them, even when I finally aired my pussy.

He walked up to me and placed his hands on my tits. It was almost as though he was weighing them. Then he placed his thumbs on my nipples and caressed them. It gave me goose pimples.

"I want to eat your pussy first," he said. "Lie down on the rug in front of the fireplace and spread your legs for me. I'm just going to the toilet."

I did as he said and reached down between my folds as I was waiting for him to come back. I was dripping wet. I put my finger in my mouth to taste myself and I tasted sweet. Then I heard steps approaching and reached for my knees. I wanted to spread myself completely open for Tommy. It hadn't occurred to me that I still hadn't heard the toilet flush.

"That's a lovely invitation," said a voice I didn't recognise and out of the shadows stepped an older man. I was too shocked by his appearance to realise that I was still holding myself open, offering my cunt for his eyes to feast on. "Is it an open invitation or did you have anyone in particular in mind?"

"W-w-where's Tommy?" I stuttered, before I finally remembered what I was doing and released my legs and covered my private bits with my hands.

"Dad?" I heard my would-be lover's incredulous voice. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I can see that you and the little sexpot weren't expecting your old man," he laughed. "No chance of me joining in, is there?"

He laughed, but stopped when he saw the angry look on his son's face.

"We failed a safety check. There's no work for the next 4 weeks while they sort out the problems and get re-certified."

Tommy was still angry and started arguing with his dad. I snuck over to my clothes and quickly got dressed.

"Tommy," I said and stopped the argument. "I want to go home now."

He drove me home in silence. He asked if I fancied going "parking", but I didn't want my first fuck to be in a car, and by that time I wasn't horny anymore anyway. He promised me that he'd think of another place for us to go the following Friday. Our first fuck may have suffered a week's delay, but we had our entire lives to make up for it.

As I lay in my bed I started fingering myself. I regretted returning Stacy's dildo as I could have done with it right then. I'd never felt the need for a dildo before, but something was different that night. Despite the humiliation of showing myself off like that to a stranger, I quickly got myself horny again. I closed my eyes and started finger fucking myself with more vigour than ever before. But instead of imagining Tommy's cock inside of me, all I could see was Mr Finch's face. As I brought myself to an orgasmic frenzy I remembered the hungry look on his face as he looked at my inviting cunt and the way he'd quickly had to adjust the burgeoning bulge in his pants. I fell asleep knowing that I no longer had any interest in fucking Tommy, but I would die of sex starvation if I didn't have his dad soon.

The next day was a Saturday and I woke up horny and sweaty after a particularly wet dream. I'd dreamt that Mr Finch was fucking me from behind, across a picnic table in the park, like I'd seen in a picture in one of Tommy's magazines. I showered and had breakfast, and when I knew for sure that Tommy would've gone out (he was working the entire weekend to finish a project) I got in my car and drove to his house. I knocked lightly on the door so that I wouldn't wake up Mrs Finch and soon Tommy's dad answered.

"Hello again, Rosie," he said with a smile that told me that he remembered every inch of my naked body from the night before. "I'm afraid you just missed Tommy, he's working today."

"I know he is," I said bluntly. "Can I come in?"

He let me in and we went into the kitchen. He looked at me as though to ask what I wanted.

"You know what you asked me last night?" I finally said.

"Remind me." He looked puzzled.

"You asked if it was an open invitation, or if I had someone particular in mind."

"Yes," he smiled wryly. "I'm sorry about that. I didn't mean to embarrass you."

I adjusted myself awkwardly. My pussy was on fire. I was hornier than I'd ever been before and all of a sudden I lost all the confidence I'd had when I drove over here. I was convinced that he was going to laugh at me. But I'd come this far. I had to ask.


"The thing is." I started. "It's not an open invitation. But it's no longer an invitation for Tommy."

"Really?" I could see that he was getting interested.

"Yeah, really. The thing is. Well, it turns out. It turns out the invitation is for you."

"For me?" He couldn't believe what I was saying.

"Yeah. Mr Finch. I was going to fuck Tommy for the first time last night, but ever since I saw you. Or ever since you saw me. I don't want to fuck Tommy anymore. I want you."

"Do you know what you're saying? I'm a married man. I'm 45 years old. I'm flattered as hell that you'd offer to fuck me, but if we fuck." He ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "If we fuck, we'll ruin everything for you. Your entire future."

"I know," I said quietly. "But how can I marry Tommy when it's you that I want? I love Tommy, but I now realise that it's almost like a sisterly love. I've never felt the desire to be with him that I'm feeling for you. Please Mr Finch, put me out of my misery and fuck me."

"Oh, Rosie," he sighed. "I couldn't sleep last night. All I could think of was your naked body and how it would feel to fuck you. But I can't offer you all the things that Tommy can offer you. I'm old. I'm married. Have you thought about what you'd do after we'd fucked?"

"I don't care anymore," I tried to keep my voice down because I didn't want to wake up Mrs Finch. "All I know is that for the first time in my life I'm having really strong feelings about one person and that person is you, Mr Finch. I'm going to break up with Tommy whether you fuck me or not, so why not make it pleasurable for both of us?"

"Where would we fuck?" His question was simple. I was breaking his resistance.

"I have the keys to the gym. It shuts at 5 p.m. and I'm shutting down today. Knock on the back door at 5.30 and I'll let you in."

I left before he had a chance to change his mind.

As 5.30 drew nearer I got nervous. I was convinced that Mr Finch wouldn't show up. Tommy called me at 5 and asked if I wanted to go out. I told him that I had other plans. My pussy was throbbing and my silky French knickers were dripping with pussy juice by the time the clock showed 5.29. Then there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Mr Finch stepped inside. He let me lock the door again before he pressed me up against it and kissed me. That's when I knew that I'd been right.

He pressed his lips against mine and forced his tongue inside my mouth. He devoured me and I responded by running my hands through his hair and wrapping one leg around his. His raging hard-on throbbed against my hot pussy as he started pulling my clothes off. He didn't let me go until I was completely naked in his arms. He picked me up and carried me in to the gym. He placed me on an exercise map and went and closed the blinds (I should've done that earlier, but I'd been too anxious to remember any practicalities). Then he slowly walked up to me, peeling his clothes off until he stood naked before me, rubbing his thick 8 inches of manhood.

He straddled my face and rested his cock on my lips.

"I want you to taste me," he said. "I want you to know the taste that your cunt is going to feel."

I opened my mouth and he sunk himself inside. He soon hit the back of my mouth. I wrapped my lips around him and started sucking, rubbing my tongue across his shaft. He started rocking his hips, fucking my mouth lightly for a few minutes before he pulled out and back and rested his cock between my tits.

"Did you like that, Rosie," he smiled as he pushed my tits together around his cock and started rocking his moist rod between my mounds. "Did I taste as good as my son's cock?"

"I never sucked Tommy's cock, Mr Finch," I said with a smile. "But yes, I enjoyed that a lot."

It was true. I'd tasted some of his salty pre-cum and it'd given me a flavour for what it would be like to have him cum in my mouth. He must have read my mind.

"Some day I'll fuck your sweet little mouth until I cum. You'll enjoy that even more. Now spread yourself open for me like the little slut I thought you were last night. You've tasted me, it's time for me to taste your virgin cunt."

I parted myself wide for him and he ran his finger along my slit. He licked his finger and smiled approvingly. Then he lowered his face onto my cunt. He tickled my clit with his tongue and laughed softly as my pussy released a thick gush of juice in reply. He scooped it up with his tongue and made an approving sound. He then placed his lips on my pussy lips and started kissing me intimately. His tongue slipped inside my hungry hole and I moaned out loud with pleasure.

He started tongue fucking me. I had to bite my lip and pinch my nipples to stop myself from cumming immediately. I moaned and moaned, unable to believe such pleasure existed. Then he started sucking on my clit, flicking it with his tongue, as one by one his fingers made their way inside my cunt and started fucking me. I was crying out now. I was crying and panting and then I had to let go. My body shook as I showered Mr Finch's hand with my pussy cum.

"Mr Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinch!" I yelled as my orgasm reached its peak.

He crawled up to me and kissed me, letting me taste my pussy on his lips. "Baby," he whispered, "my name is Larry."

He started rubbing my pussy and I was immediately horny for him again. I raised my hips to feel his fingers, but he moved his hand away. Instead he positioned his hips above mine, parted my legs wide, and buried his thick cock deep inside my tight hole. We both moaned with the pleasure of our union.

"Oh Larry," I panted, thrilled to use his first name. "Your cock feels so good in my cunt."

"I'm not hurting you?" he queried, breathlessly. "I'm not too big?"

"You're so big and it feels so good. Fuck me, Larry."

"Easy, baby. It's been a long time since I've been inside such a tight cunt. I want to savour the moment."

He started caressing and tweaking my tits as he kissed me deeply. All the while his cock lay still, deep inside my pulsating cunt. Then, when I didn't think I could stand the pleasure any longer, he slowly pulled out. He withdrew so far that it was only the tip of his cock still keeping my hole wide open. Then, without warning, he slammed back inside me, impaling me on his shaft, burying himself even deeper in me, setting me on fire by grinding himself against my clit.

"Oh yeah, Larry!!!! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" I begged him.

"You like that, Rosie baby?" he grinned. "You like being possessed by Mr Finch's big dick?"

"Oh yes! Please don't stop!" I pleaded with him. "Don't stop fucking me!"

"I couldn't if I wanted to!"

He pulled out again and slammed inside even harder. He repeated this action faster and faster, harder with each thrust. His face looked determined and little sweat beads started to form on his forehead. He fucked me as hard as he could and I kept taking it, kept begging for more. I wrapped my legs around his waist, eager to get more of him inside me. Our bodies were getting sweaty and slippery and we slid around on the exercise mat, but we didn't care. All that mattered was our fucking and soon I reached the point of no return.

"I'm cumming, Larry!" I cried.

"Cum, baby, cum for me and I'll cum inside your lovely tight young cunt!"

I let our a cry as my body convulsed and my cunt contracted hard around Larry's shaft. As soon as he felt this he let himself go and he grunted out loud as he finally released himself and shot his load up my milking cunt.

We collapsed into each others arms and he kissed me deeply. I felt his cock slowly shrinking inside me until it finally popped out.

"Baby," Larry said as he caressed my tits. "I want you to straddle my face and suck your juices off my cock."

I did as I was told and felt him licking his own cum out of my cunt. His cock grew in my mouth as I diligently licked my juices off his shaft and then from his hairy balls. Then he pulled me back into his arms and kissed me, feeding me the cum that had been in my cunt. As our kiss ended he focused on my tits. He started off by sucking and biting one nipple while he caressed my other tit and tweaked its nipple. Then he changed tits on me and did the same with the other. When he was done he kissed me again and as he held me close I could feel that his cock was bone hard again.

"Ready for some more Larry loving?" he asked me with a twinkle in his eye and since I was horny and ready for more I could only nod enthusiastically. "This time we'll do it doggy style."

He helped me get on my hands and knees and then he stuck a finger inside my cunt and massaged me from within. I moaned as he did this.

"My horny little whore can't get enough of Larry's cock," he mused. "Maybe I should make you beg for it."

"Fuck me, Larry."

"Oh, you're already begging! Well, I won't keep the young lady waiting."

He pulled his finger out and thrust his cock inside me. I cried out as he filled me once again. He held my hips in place as he started fucking me from behind. He was going slowly, with long deliberate strokes.

"You have such a lovely ass," he said and caressed my ass cheeks. "Look in the mirror, baby. Can you see us? Can you see how lovely you look with my cock fucking you from behind? It almost looks like I'm fucking your ass. And look at your lovely tits. They're bouncing along with my fucking. They look like ripe melons there. Tasty, juicy melons. Oh baby, I wish we could stay like this forever."

We smiled at each other in the mirror. Then he reached forward and cupped my tits. He tweaked my nipples and then he slowly pulled me up against him so that we could kiss. He held my tits tight as he kept fucking me from behind. I reached down and started rubbing my clit.

"Oh yeah, baby," he panted in my ear. "That's so sexy. Keep doing that. I want you to cum before me this time. Just keep rubbing your clit until you cum."

I did as I was told, and it wasn't hard. It felt natural to be teasing myself with that lovely cock impaling my cunt. As he could feel me getting closer to my orgasm, Larry told me to keep my eyes open. He wanted me to see myself in the mirror. I was shocked and turned on by the sight of myself cumming. I looked so wanton. I looked like a total slut and it made me even hornier.

"I look like a whore," I panted as I was about to climax again.

"Yeah, but you're my little whore," Larry replied. "Mine and only mine!"

My voice croaked and I watched my body shaking in Larry's arms, knowing that the only thing holding me up were his hands on my tits. He kept fucking me until I'd stopped cumming and then he pulled out. His cock stood hard and proud from his hips as he lay down.

"Baby," he said as he caressed my swollen pussy lips. "You thought you looked like a whore. Well, now I want you to act like one for me. I want you to fuck me. Be my little whore and ride my cock until I cum inside you again."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Meeting Larry

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds