• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Growing Pains & Pleasures Ch. 05

Growing Pains & Pleasures Ch. 05

It has now been just a little over two years since my husband, Tom, had his first affair and 15 months since my first time besides my husband. I had turned 25, discovered that Tom had tried to spy on me when he knew I was at the neighbors one evening and I had for the first time considered life without Tom. We had often fantasized about him watching me with another man. He encouraged me to sleep with others; again we fantasized about this. Sometimes we played out a threesome or more fantasy. I didn’t mind the fantasies, but other than sleeping with another man, none of them turned me on. I had always been open with Tom about my activities. He was the one pushing me to "expand my horizons". In the last chapter I told you about going to my neighbor Herb’s house one night. I was extremely upset by him trying to spy on me after I told him I was going to sleep with Herb again. He told me it was OK and encouraged me to go, then tried to peek in the window.

I refused to give him details of what I had done with Herb, and began to refuse to fantasize with him in bed. I knew that without any job skills, I was stuck with my three kids. I started back to college the next month. I had to juggle the kid’s schedules with school, but I knew I had to establish my independence. Tom and I still got along, but I tried to be more assertive and in control of the relationship. We still had sex, but I refused to do anything outside of the marriage. No fantasies, no descriptions of my previous sex with others, no sleeping with anybody but him. As I met people in classes, I began to feel more self- confidence. I knew I could make it on my own if I had to.

Near the end of my first semester, Tom went out of town for an overnight seminar. I had continued my relationship with Herb, next door, but had no sex with him since the summer. We talked about sex, school, Tom and I, and each other. I was asleep when the doorbell rang. I got up and went to the back door. Herb was there. I let him in and he immediately pulled me close, grabbing my ass with both hands and pulling me close. I could smell he had been drinking, but I kissed him back. He said he needed to talk to me.

We went into the living room and sat on the couch. I had only a nightgown and panties on. The nightgown was transparent and my body showed clearly through it. Herb had no intention of saying much! He began kissing me and sliding his hands under my panties. It was 2:30am and I wasn’t even fully awake yet. He said he needed me really bad! His hands and mouth felt good! I pulled him up and led him to the bedroom. He stripped and I pulled my gown off and lay naked on the bed. Herb kissed me and felt me all over. He had a little trouble getting hard because of the alcohol. He finally got into me about the time my mind caught up with what was happening! I didn’t really want to be doing this, but he was in me and thrusting away!

He kept pounding into me, but he was having trouble cumming. I pulled my knees all the way up to my tits so he could go really deep. I hoped he would just cum quickly and go back home! No such luck! He must have gone on for 15 or 20 minutes. I suggested we try a different position. Herb turned me on my side and slipped into my cunt from behind. He squeezed and massaged my tits and he banged away. His hips slammed against my ass. We were shaking the bed and making loud slapping noises as our bodies made contact Again I had pulled my legs up so he could have all he wanted. I reached down and stroked his balls and felt his cock with my thumb and finger as he went in and out of me. I tried everything to get him off that way and finally he groaned and came for a long time. We lay there for a few minutes and I told him he had to leave. He apologized, we kissed and he left.

I laid there for awhile feeling his cum dripping out of me, thinking about what had happened. I didn’t really feel guilty, but I hadn’t been in control and so I felt some sense of disappointment. I knew that I had to get control of ALL of my life, sex and my marriage! I decided to approach sex with the same assertiveness as I approached Tom. Herb called the next morning and apologized again. We both decided it was time to cool down our relationship before we got in trouble.

Tom was getting wrapped up in his job and our relationship had stagnated. We still had sex, but no real passion. My stimulation came from my schoolwork. In my second semester, a group of us started to get together to study and talk. There were about ten of us who met. Sometimes all of us, sometimes just two or three. That’s where I met Jim. After studying, the group would all stop at a bar near the campus. I had always passed on these visits because I wanted to get home to the kids. I was the only one who was married with kids. Jim convinced me to go one afternoon. He was a couple years younger than me, long hair and a beard, cool blue eyes, a laid back, easy going guy. I had a great time with the group and felt like I was completely my own person. No one knew me as "Tom’s wife", or "Annie from high school". I could be whatever I wanted to be with no past history to justify.

I knew I was attracted to Jim immediately. I had that feeling in my stomach, butterflies, flip flops, whatever you want to call it, it was there whenever I talked with him. I became a regular in the study group and the bar afterwards. The medical field of study we were in was mostly women. Jim and one other guy were in the study group. I wasn’t the only one attracted to Jim. Several times when he wasn’t there, the other women talked about how hot he looked! No one had ever dated him though. I decided not to join the gossip, but I did decide to find out how hot he was! I was surprised at myself. I was planning a seduction!

The next few times we met at the bar, I managed to sit next to Jim. I talked and laughed, touching him frequently, but not sexually. He would put his arm around me as we talked; we would pat each other or give each other a brief hug upon meeting or leaving. I complimented him on his grades and his beautiful blue eyes! I could feel him looking at my body when he didn’t know I could see him. If we sat beside each other, he began to let his leg touch mine and not pull away! One Friday afternoon, I felt his hand on my thigh; I placed my hand on top of his and squeezed it! He gently massaged the inside of my thigh, letting the back of his fingers rub against my cunt through my jeans. Not directly, but sort of incidental to the massaging of my leg. When I got ready to leave, Jim got up and offered to walk me to my car. No one seemed to think anything of it and we left.

He got into the car with me and we kissed and felt each other under our clothes. He didn’t push me at all. I made all the moves. We also talked about ourselves. I knew my attraction was purely physical and I didn’t want to lead him on. He shocked me when he told me he was also married! He had never said anything to anyone and we all thought he was single. We both indicated that we weren’t willing to risk our marriage or our reputation in the group. That’s all the farther we went. We got together several more times during that semester just touching and kissing like teenagers. It was exciting and fulfilled an otherwise routine sex life with Tom. The most I let Jim do was reach under my blouse and bra and feel my bare tits as he rubbed my cunt through my jeans. I rubbed him through his jeans and I think he came that way one time, but he didn’t say so and I didn’t ask. He was wet and moaned a lot though!

The day before finals, I asked Jim if I could meet him after the exam. He said, "Sure, we can have a drink!" I was after more than that. I had wanted him for a couple months and had been leading him up to this! The next day, I finished my exam first and sat on the floor in the hallway waiting. No one was around when Jim came out a little later. When he said let’s go to the bar, I reminded him it was only 10:00 in the morning. I said, "Let’s go for a ride first." We went to his van and talked about the exam as we walked. He said the others would miss us after the test. I told him it was too early for the bar and everyone would get there later at the usual time. Some people had another exam to take yet!

We kissed a couple times in his van and then he started to drive. We talked and drove for about 15 minutes and ended up in a little park. We got out and walked and talked. Along the side of a little stream, I sat down as he stood beside me watching the water. I put my arm around his leg just above his knee! He jokingly said " Higher! Higher!" I looked him straight in those blue eyes and smiled as I said "Later! Later!" As he looked back, it was clear he knew what I meant. We strolled a few more minutes, and then we got back in the van. Jim drove back to the campus parking lot, waiting for me to make the first move, sensing that this was my desire. When he parked, I suggested we go into the back of the van. There were no seats, just a piece of carpeting on the floor. There were no windows in the back. Jim said we’d have to sweep the carpet first. I laughed and said I wasn’t there to do any cleaning. He quickly began sweeping the carpet with a small broom!

I was light hearted and carefree about the whole thing. So was Jim! Laid back, smiling, laughing and having fun! When he finished sweeping, I "inspected" his work and gave him my housekeeping seal of approval. We got in and closed the doors. Jim and I lay down and began serious lovemaking for the first time since we’d met! He kissed and touched me, pulling my top off and removing my bra. He sucked and fondled my breasts and I pulled his head against my chest running my fingers through his long hair. Feeling his beard against my nipples made them hard and erect! He stripped off his shirt and I grabbed the hair on his chest and dug my fingers into him as we kissed.

Jim slid down to my stomach, running his hands and tongue over my skin as he moved. He was GOOD! No one else had ever taken the time to take care of MY needs. He did whatever I asked him to do. He pulled my jeans off and began to lick and suck my cunt! Like I said he was GOOD! I found my hips involuntarily pumping against his beard as his tongue probed the lips of my cunt. I had hold of his hair and kept him pulled tight against my cunt. He licked and sucked, rolling his head back and forth and up and down, varying the intensity and direction. It was fabulous. I heard myself telling him, "Eat me Jim!" I was moaning and raising my ass off the floor of the van thrusting to meet his tongue. I don’t know if I came or not. It was all like one big orgasm from the moment his mouth hit my cunt! After a half-hour or so, I pulled him up to my face, kissing his lips and licking some of my own juices off his face! I said, "Now its your turn!" Jim smiled and rolled over.

His jeans were still on. As I started to pull them down he told me not to be shocked, but he had only one testicle. The other had been removed after an accident. It didn’t look any different, but when I felt his balls, there was only one there. His cock was swollen and the end was dark purple. Jim just laid back and let me go to work! I was enjoying being in complete control. I licked and teased him until he begged me to suck it! I began to stroke him and took the end into my mouth! He started moaning and I thought he was cumming. I pulled him out and said, "No, not yet!" He said not to worry he wasn’t going to cum yet! I tried to deep throat him several times. Each time I choked and couldn’t get him down my throat. I wanted to please him and make him remember me forever! I could feel his pre-cum slickening my mouth and I had to swallow a couple of times.

I had let Tom cum in my mouth a few times, but not very often. I wanted to swallow Jim’s cum! I stroked and sucked until I could feel his balls tighten. His hips pushed up and he grabbed my shoulders. I pushed my mouth down to his pubic hair and held his cock as I felt him shoot into my throat again and again! He moaned from deep down, bouncing his hips up and down as he felt my face against him! When he had finally finished twitching and thrusting into my mouth, I sat back and looked at him. He later told me that I looked so hot he almost came again looking at me. Apparently I had not been able to keep up with the amount of cum shooting into my mouth, and some was running off my cheek onto my tits. He could see it on my wet lips as I smiled. I didn’t even know it was there! He pulled me down onto him and started kissing me. That got me unbelievably hot and in a few minutes, Jim was hard again.

I pulled him on top of me and guided his cock into my wet, waiting cunt! He filled me immediately, plunging all the way in. Jim knew what he was doing. He made small circles with his hips as he was pressed against my mound. I had my toes dug into the carpet pushing up to get all I could! He would pull back and tease me around the opening to my cunt before slowly going all the way in again. He knew how to use his cock like an artist’s brush, stroking and dabbing my cunt with it. He had me begging for more, crying "Deeper, Deeper" "More, More". It was the first time I remember letting go completely and it was great! I could feel the van shaking violently with our pounding and thrusting.

This went on for some time, both of us wildly slamming ourselves against each other. It was the most passionate sex I had ever had. It was the first time I had seduced a man and controlled the action and pace of our lovemaking! I loved the total satisfaction it gave me! Jim came deep in me, we both moaned in a joint orgasm, not caring if the whole world saw the van shaking and heard our cries of passion! We lay there, trembling and melting back into separate bodies again. It was the greatest pleasure I had known. The pain was about to begin!

After a half-hour or so, we dressed and went to the bar to meet everyone else. I don’t know if they could tell or not, but Jim and I locked glances from time to time and just smiled. Jim and I talked again a couple days later. Neither of us suggested doing it again, we talked about how great it had been and how nice it was to have an uncomplicated relationship. We had no classes together after that and over the summer he moved out of the state. I never saw him again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Growing Pains & Pleasures Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds