• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tiffany Tries a Hamam Ch. 02

Tiffany Tries a Hamam Ch. 02

12

When Tiffany woke up the first thing she noticed was the light. Directly overhead was a large circle pierced with holes, and through each opening a thin shaft of sunlight fell diagonally through the clouds. It was very warm and her body was relaxed, rested—she felt good. There was a wonderfully evocative smell in the air. At first she couldn't imagine where she might be and then the memories came flooding back. Oh, shit. She had smoked some wicked hash and been eaten and finger fucked into insensibility by an eighteen-year-old girl.

Of course, that was it. She was in Istanbul, in a hamam—a Turkish bath. The shafts of light above were from tiny windows in the dome covering the room. But the clouds? She turned her head. On a pedestal nearby smoke rose from a blackened copper bowl. Incense. That would account for the fragrant air and the clouds. She turned the other way and saw another incense burner, then a third. Like some kind of ritual or ceremony, she thought. Lifting her head a little more, she saw that she was still naked. She noticed something missing between her legs and remembered that the girl had shaved her. How long had she been out? Probably not that long—it was still daylight.

Damn! That girl, Lale was her name, sure knew how to eat pussy. Tiffany didn't think she'd ever cum so hard. She'd have to reconsider the whole idea of sex with girls. And what about Ayshe, her Uncle Edward's beautiful new Turkish wife? She'd set the whole thing up, and she had lain right next to her and been eaten by the girl's twin sister. Fucking wild...

Tiffany decided she had better find Ayshe and get out of this place. But when she tried to get up, she couldn't. She turned her head to one side and saw that something was tied around her wrist. It didn't budge when she pulled on it. She tried the other wrist—same thing. Her ankles were also tied, her legs apart. The fabric of her bounds was smooth, not uncomfortable, but strong. Probably silk... What the fuck was going on? "Ayshe?" she called.

"I'm here, darling," said a voice directly behind her. As Tiffany twisted her head around to look, Ayshe, wearing a silk kimono, sat on the marble platform next to her. "How do you feel?"

"I feel okay," said Tiffany. "But why am I tied up? What's happening?"

Ayshe paused and took a drag on her cigarette. "Before I answer," she said, blowing out a cloud of smoke, "let me ask you a question: did you like the way Lale made you feel?"

The look on Ayshe's face made the American girl nervous. The warm friendliness was gone from her aunt's lovely hazel eyes. It was replaced with an expression of cool calculation. When Tiffany answered she tried to sound tough, but her voice carried a note of panic. "Yeah, I liked it," she said. "That was pretty obvious, wasn't it? So now what?"

Ayshe smiled coldly. "Now, my dear, you are going to return the favor. I provided the conditions for you to have a fantastic experience. This time you will make me feel good...and some of my friends, as well." And you will make a great deal of money for me, she added to herself.

"Your friends? You mean the twins, Gamze and Lale?"

"Perhaps," said her aunt with a cruel smile. "Perhaps them, too."

Tiffany was now truly frightened, but before she could reply Ayshe clapped her hands. Three men entered the room and began setting up photographer's umbrella lights on tripods. The men also set up two digital video cameras. "Wh-what's all this for?" she asked.

"I'm going to record our little encounter for posterity. Then when you're back in the States you'll be able to watch yourself in action." In fact, she planned to sell the video to an unscrupulous porn distributor in Moscow.

"Wait! This is fucked up! I don't want..." But Ayshe silenced her by placing a finger to her lips.

"You have no say in the matter, my sweet. Either you will cooperate or...or you will simply be used without your permission. I suggest you try to enjoy it. You might even find you like it in spite of yourself." Ayshe smiled her cold smile and walked away.

As she struggled against her bonds, Tiffany became oppressed by the heat in the room. It was, after all, a sauna. Rivulets of sweat trickled from her forehead into her hair. Gamze and Lale appeared, sitting on either side of her. Gamze sponged her with cool water. Then Lale poured scented oil into her hand and anointed Tiffany's body, including her breasts and her newly shaved pussy. Tiffany pleaded with them to help her, to untie her, but they just spoke soothingly in Turkish. Gamze stroked her hair softly.

Suddenly the marble platform where she lay was bathed in strong light. One of the photographers spoke and the hamam grew quiet. Tiffany's pulse quickened as she waited. In the silence she heard high heels clicking on the marble floor, and Ayshe walked in at the head of a small procession. That is, the number in the procession was small; the men in it were huge. And no wonder, they were all athletes from various Turkish sports teams. Twelve, Tiffany counted, and one of them had to be seven feet tall. All were heavily muscled and naked but for towels wrapped around their waists.

The twins drifted away as the men formed a circle around the platform. Ayshe was lifted onto it by two of the men and stood between Tiffany's wide open legs, looking very tall in her high heels. Her eyes drank in the American teen's luscious body, her utter helplessness. As Tiffany looked up at her, Ayshe slowly removed the kimono. Her body was magnificent: long tapered legs, round hips, flat stomach, and round breasts. The skin was flawless and white as milk. And completely without hair.

She knelt between the teenager's legs and stroked the flesh of her inner thighs. Tiffany quivered with fear and anticipation—and maybe...desire? "So pretty," Ayshe whispered, lowering her face to the trembling girl's chest. She kissed Tiffany softly between her tender pink-tipped breasts, then kissed her way up the teenager's neck. Her victim was panting but whether with fear or lust she couldn't say. Ayshe gazed into her niece's eyes as their lips met. A photographer with a handheld video camera moved in for a close-up. The backlighting was perfect.

Though Tiffany was scared out of her wits she found herself longing for the kiss. Her lips parted. Ayshe smiled then, knowing the girl was in her power. She moved down, lifting Tiffany's heavy breasts to tease the nipples with her tongue until they grew stiff. She sucked each nipple in turn then squeezed the girl's tits together so she could lick both nipples at once. Tiffany shuddered. She could tell her pussy was soaked.

Ayshe lavished attention on her niece's tits for what seemed a long time and every touch sent waves of pleasure to Tiffany's sopping cunt. At last her aunt's kisses trailed downward until she reached the girl's smooth mound. Ayshe kissed and nibbled all around it, everywhere but where she wanted it most. The Turkish beauty licked the hollows at the tops of her niece's thighs, making her squirm. The scent of Tiffany's arousal fed Ayshe's need and finally, finally, she kissed the girl's inflamed sex.

A soft "Oh!" escaped from the helpless teen. Ayshe ran her tongue along the pink folds of Tiffany's vulva, up one side and down the other, exploring, tasting. The girl's pussy was sweet as candy. The older woman buried her tongue inside as far as it would go. Tiffany's honey was flowing and her aunt lapped it up like she was dying of thirst. Everyone around the dais could hear the wet sucking sounds as the Ayshe ate her gorgeous niece's cunt.

Tiffany forgot her fear and simply experienced each second of the pleasure she received. On some level she understood that being tied up and powerless freed her from her inhibitions, from judgment, from the whole notion of right and wrong. But she didn't think about any of that. She didn't think at all. There was only the here and now and that wonderful tongue between her legs.

Ayshe's talented tongue circled Tiffany's clit slowly, and her niece began to began to rock her hips crying, "Uhnnn...uhnnn," with each pass of that clever tongue. Her need for release was building and everyone there could see she was ready to cum. Ayshe knew it too, and just before the critical moment she stopped. "Why..." the girl began.

Her aunt smiled that cruel smile again. "It's my turn, now," she said, and crawled up Tiffany's body until they were face to face. Her mouth and chin and were wet with the brunette teen's cunt sauce, and as Ayshe leaned in for a kiss her niece wanted to taste it. Their tongues swirled together and Tiffany thought it was the sexiest kiss of her life. It didn't last long, though. All too soon Ayshe raised her body to kneel astride the girl's head. "Lick my cunt, baby," she demanded.

Tiffany had never licked a woman's pussy before; never even seen one this close. She was both fascinated and repulsed. Her aunt's sex was as hairless as a little girl's. Its labia were much longer than her own, hanging in wavy folds well beyond the outer lips. Could she really do this? Did she have a choice? She became suddenly aware once again of all the people watching, and the video cameras. This is insane...

It was the scent that got her. Ayshe's pussy smelled of temptation, of everything she'd ever been told not to do...it was the forbidden fruit. She glanced up into her aunt's face, meeting her eyes. Tiffany had never been one to follow the rules.

"Mmmm," said the older woman when her niece's tongue found her labes. "Yes, that's right. Lick me." Ayshe reached down and spread her lips apart with both hands. Tiffany discovered that she like the taste of pussy. It was both tangy and sweet. Her tongue slid over every fold and into her aunt's fuckhole. The slender teen wanted to please, to make the woman cum. She licked Ayshe's pussy the way she herself wanted to be licked.

Ayshe's nectar was running into Tiffany's mouth and she drank it. And loved it. The Turkish beauty placed one hand behind her niece's head and pulled the girl's face tight against her pussy, rubbing it in the girl's face. With the other and she played with her own tits and pinched the nipples. Tiffany just held her flattened tongue against Ayshe's cunt as the older woman rode her face, the juice running down her chin.

"Yes! Oh yes, lick it!" cried Ayshe, and Tiffany knew it was time. She latched onto her aunt's clit and sucked, teasing it with the tip of her tongue. Ayshe went off like a firecracker. "Allah!" she screamed, and some other things that Tiffany didn't understand. It might have been Turkish or it might have been gibberish, but the girl could tell by the flood of cream in her mouth that her aunt had got off big time. And Tiffany felt her own pussy spasm in response. She was so close to cumming then that one touch on her clit would have done the trick.

Ayshe collapsed onto her hands and knees as Tiffany lapped up the syrup that dribbled from the older woman's pussy. But if she thought her aunt was going to satisfy her needs she was mistaken. After catching her breath a minute or two, Ayshe crawled to the edge of the dais and sat. She turned to see her niece's face glistening with her secretions. Tiffany was looking at her expectantly.

"She's yours now, boys," was all she said.

It wasn't until that moment that Tiffany noticed the men surrounding her had dropped their towels. And she saw that not only were all the men big, they were all BIG. Their cocks were huge. Even the smallest man in the group—who was about six feet tall—had an enormous dick. Then she caught sight of the really tall guy, a center on the national basketball team. He was a good seven feet and must have weighed 280 pounds. His dick wasn't fully erect but was already as thick and long as her forearm. Her eyes grew wide.

While she looked, one of the men climbed onto the platform. He knelt between her legs and began to kiss and suck on her tits. His eyes were warm and brown and he looked up at her and said, "You very pretty American girl." He was handsome and powerfully built. "Me Kasim," he said. Kasim didn't waste any time. He worked his rock hard dick up and down her wet slit until the head was lodged inside her. She could tell he wouldn't last long and he didn't. Kasim, a star soccer player, managed to bury his full length in the sexy teenager before he grunted a few times and came.

The other men laughed, but Tiffany was pissed. She was right on the edge of a giant orgasm and the pretty boy never got near her clit. Kasim climbed off and another guy was right behind him. He had small beady eyes and, like most Turkish men, a thick black mustache. This one knew what he was doing. He worked his thick eight inch cock inside her and Tiffany sighed with pleasure. Beady Eyes fucked her slowly and tried different angles until the brunette teen gasped. Then with each long stroke his cock dragged against Tiffany's clit. She started fucking him back. "Yeah, right there," she said. "Yeah...yeah...yeah..."

Beady Eyes was picking up the pace gradually and Tiffany matched his rhythm. The sweat was pouring off him and dripping all over her face and body but she didn't even notice.

"Fuck me," she begged. "Yeah, fuck me!" Faster and faster he pounded, his cock buried deep inside her with each stroke, their bodies drenched in sweat. At last the horny teenager reached her peak. "Unnhhh!" Tiffany screamed as she came, head thrown back, her hips raised from the marble platform. Beady eyes came with a roar right behind her, basting her fuck tunnel with his hot seed.

Before he'd had time to catch his breath, Beady Eyes was lifted bodily from the busty teen. The next in line was impatient. Mahmud was a champion weight lifter in the heavyweight class. He tossed Beady Eyes off the dais to the cheers of the other men. A hirsute bear of a man, he had an enormous barrel chest and huge muscular arms. And a cock to match. Not long, but it was as thick as a beer can. Even slick as she was, it took him a full minute just to work his cock inside her.

Tiffany started cumming again before he'd even bottomed out. She was still riding the wave of her first orgasm when Mahmud's monstrous girth stretched her to the limit. At first the broadening was painful, but the pain soon mingling with a pleasure so intense that Tiffany couldn't tell where one left off and the other began. The sensation of being filled carried her to peak after peak as the fat cock fucked her hungry hole.

The big weight lifter had stamina as well as strength. He fucked the young American to so many orgasms she lost count. When he finally came, filling her insides with his slippery deposit, the slender girl was spent. Mahmud stood over her, posing and flexing his muscles, while Tiffany lay stretched out on the wet marble slab, utterly sated. Or so she thought.

Tiffany was too dazed to notice Gamze and Lale come out of the shadows at a signal from one of the men. Each twin held a sharp knife. The sisters cut the silken bonds that held the lovely captive, then sponged her with cool water and dried her. They gave her a cold drink and massaged her stiff arms and legs.

Another man climbed onto the platform. He was very tall—at least six foot six—a basketball player. His dick was only half hard but already very long. He said something to the twins who knelt at his feet and began sucking his cock. The young sisters worked well together, one sucking at the head of his prick while the other licked his shaft, then trading roles. He pressed their mouths together on the sides of his dick as he sawed it between them.

Just a few minutes earlier Tiffany thought she'd had enough sex for a while, but watching the sexy twins work that long cock was making her cunt itch for some more. It was now fully erect and stuck straight out from his body a good nine or ten inches. The hoopster said something to the sisters, who placed some folded towels as padding and arranged Tiffany on her hands and knees. Cum dripped down her thighs from her overflowing gash and the big man ordered Gamze to clean it off.

He knelt behind Tiffany's sweet round ass and pushed her chest and shoulders down until her tits were flattened on the wet marble. Then he slid his cock into her dripping quim in one smooth stroke. It was so long that the head bumped up against her cervix, and touched nerve endings inside the sexy teen that she didn't know she had. She moaned. The long hard dick awakened untouched pleasure centers in the slender brunette. When the big man stopped moving, Tiffany thrust her hips back and forth to fuck herself with his long pole.

The basketball player reached under her body and wet a finger with the ooze leaking from her snatch, then rubbed it in circles around her puckered asshole. "Mmmm," Tiffany sighed. She had never thought of her butthole as sexy until Lale had tongued it earlier that day.

Lale poured some lubricating oil on the tall man's finger and Tiffany's ass. Slowly, to the sound of her groans, he worked his long finger inside Tiffany's virgin asshole. While Gamze stroked Tiffany's hair and rubbed her neck as a distraction, the man slipped his cock from her pussy and began to work the head into her ass. She panicked. "No!" she cried. "It will never fit!" But Gamze calmed her with soothing words as Lale poured more oil on the long shaft.

Finally the head popped through her tight anal ring. "Oh fuck!" the slender brunette cried. Tiffany was sure her ass would be ripped apart. The big man didn't move for a minute or two, just let her adjust to the pressure. When he did start to thrust, the sensation was somewhere between nightmare and ecstasy. "Oh Jesus...oh fuck..." she moaned as the cock sank deeper and still deeper inside her.

If she had been looking, Tiffany would have seen the remaining men in the circle jerking their cocks. It was an incredibly erotic sight: the slender American brunette shining with perspiration in the heat, her ass raised, her big tits squished against the smooth marble, and her asshole plundered by a ten-inch dick. She made small mewling sounds like a hungry kitten. Video cameras captured the scene from two different angles, every sweat-soaked detail caught in the powerful studio lights.

After a few minutes Tiffany found she could bear the pain...or was it pleasure? Could it be that the hard dick buried in her ass was starting to feel good? At some point—she wasn't sure when—her groans changed from those of agony and fear to...something else. She began to fuck him back. When the man with the long cock moved faster, the slender teenager moved faster too. Tiffany didn't know if it was possible to cum from having a cock in her ass, but she knew she was close.

She felt the man's dick swell, stretching her ass even more, and he buried his cock in her to the hilt as he came. Tiffany could feel it squirting deep in her bowels, and it almost pushed her over the edge. She was so close...but the hoopster pulled his cock from her ass, leaving her hanging. The next guy, a wrestler, didn't even bother with the teen hottie's cunt—he stuck his dick straight in her ass with no preliminaries. His weapon was thicker than the basketball player's, and Tiffany cried out in pain as its fat head parted her sphincter.

As she adjusted to the thick meat in her ass, Tiffany became aware that several men were now on the marble dais. One of them was right in front of her, jerking his cock. Someone took hold of her arms abruptly and raised her chest from the stone until she was supporting herself on hands and knees. The fat cock in her ass began to slide in and out—and it was good. Hands from both sides groped her tits. The man facing her shoved his cock at her mouth. It was a big one, probably eight or nine inches long and plenty thick, and rippled with veins. Without a second thought Tiffany began to stroke it with one hand while licking the head. She put it in her mouth and sucked. The gorgeous brunette now was stuffed from both ends.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tiffany Tries a Hamam Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds