• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken by Tony

Taken by Tony

I was walking down the corridor of the building that I had designed, well actually the building was a former convent, but I was the architect in charge of converting it to a office/apartment complex. Seeing no reason not to enjoy the fruits of my labor, I designed a majestic suite for myself on the top floor. Construction was nearly complete and most of the space had already be rented. The arched columns allowed light to stream in and that's when I noticed a shadow just ahead of me in the distance. Homeless bum, I thought to myself, I'll be glad when the security cameras and all the locks have been completed. Still I wasn't about to let some lowlife graffiti or worse my pride and joy. I walked with purpose towards the shadow and instead of a bum, I came upon Tony, one of the foreman working on the job.

"You're staying late." I noted.

"Yeah, there was just something I had to do before I went home." He explained gruffly.

"Well, I'm glad to see you're a dedicated worker. I'm just heading upstairs to my loft." I replied casually and continued on my way.

I approached the stairs as the elevators weren't completely installed. I began my ascent and rounded the first flight when I heard the door below me open and shut and the sound of footsteps coming from behind. I quickened my pace and reached my floor before I saw the person behind. I continued my rapid pace but failed to have my keys ready. I fumbled in my purse looking for them, when I saw the entry way door open and Tony step out. He was walking deliberately towards me. I didn't quite know what to say.

"Tony, you frightened me, I didn't realize it was you. Is there something I can do for you?" I asked uneasily.

"Opening the door would be a start." He said a look of intensity on his face.

I did as he asked because I wasn't sure what else to do. He came up next to me and roughly grabbed my arm. He pushed me through the door and closed the door behind us quickly. He twisted my face to his and forcefully kissed me.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I sputtered and slapped him.

"I'm going to do what I've wanted to do to you since the first time I laid eyes on you, fuck you. You walk by everyday with your 'I'm better than you smirk' and 'you're high and mighty attitude.' Well, it's time you were taught not to look down your nose. Those short skirts and those tight blouses tell me that you're aching for it."

"You had better get the fuck out of here," I protested sternly.

"Or what?"

That's when I saw the knife, actually a dagger would be more accurate. It was about 5 inches long and sharp on two sides. He held it in his right hand, with his left hand he grabbed the front of my blouse and lead me over to the couch where he tossed me down like a rag doll. In an instant he was on top of me, the dagger slid beneath the satin of my blouse and with one quick motion of his hand the cloth was torn, buttons popping off. He continued with the dagger momentarily pointing the tip to my heart and glaring menacingly at me as he did so. Soon, he lifted my bra and used the dagger to saw it in two right between my breasts. He tore the cloth away freeing my breasts and he was on them like a shot. He stabbed the couch with the dagger using it for leverage as he grabbed my left breast and suckled it. I could feel his erection pushing against me as he squeezed, sucked and pinched my breasts. My nipples became hard and erect and I could even feel myself becoming wet. Maybe he had been right, maybe I had been asking for it. I loathed how this made me feel and I was filled with a strange combination of desire, fear and loathing.

He began to unbuckle his belt with his left hand and he pulled the dagger from the couch. In one fluid motion the belt slid from the jean loops.

"Touch it," he commanded.

"Touch what?" I played dumb.

"Feel me through my jeans, rub your hands over the bulge."

I did as he asked, touching the front near the zipper. He was hard and straining within the confines of the pants. He moaned as I continued to rub him.

"Unzip me."

I reached for the snap and undid that. Then I began to tug on the zipper. I got it half way down before it got stuck where the bulge was straining the most. He slapped my hand away and finished the job. He put the dagger between his teeth and began to pull off the jeans. I saw this as my last chance to escape. When he had one leg out but not the other. I stood up and with all my weight, should lowered, ran into him, knocking him to the ground. I ran to the door and managed to get it open only to have him slam it shut before I could get through.

"I knew you would try something you little cunt. Don't think it won't go unpunished." He said standing before me in his white briefs. He grabbed me by the arm again and dragged me back over to the vicinity of the couch. This time he threw me on the floor, when I tried to scoot up to the couch he stopped me.

"Stay there, I think this angle will do fine." He said removing his shorts. He now held the dagger in his left hand and he was stroking his erection with his right hand. It must have been 9 or 10 inches. "Do you know how many times, I've jacked off the last month thinking about you? You like teasing and tormenting and then never putting out. Guess what, that's over with. You're going to suck my cock until I've spilled every last drop of cum from it. Open your mouth."

I parted my lips slightly staring at the enormity of the thing in front of me.

"Wider," he said pushing his dick to my lips.

I obeyed and he slid the head of his cock over my tongue.

"Suck it." He commanded.

I began to suck and unbelievably the thing seemed to grow even larger. It was not only getting longer but thicker. He began to buck his hips slowly moving only about a third of the cock in and out of my mouth. This continued for a minute or two before he began to push it in even further. He was now at the back of my throat and about half of his cock now regularly slid into my mouth. I continued to suck as best I could be as he got further into my throat, I could not control the urge to gag. He pulled himself out completely.

"Lick it, lick the entire length and make sure you do my balls."

I wrapped my arms around his waist and did as he asked. When I reached his balls, they seemed to draw up inside him as I licked. He moaned loudly as I took the tender globes in my mouth. I continued back up his dick licking from the root to the tip. When I reached the tip, I saw it glistening with pre-cum.

"Tip your head back," he said as he aimed his manhood at my mouth.

I parted my lips without being told and he slid the rigid prick into my mouth. A few quick thrusts of about a third of the length before he plunged it in more than half way. I felt the urge to gag again, but the contorting of my throat only closed around the shaft of his penis, giving it a tight milking sensation. He did not pull back this time. Instead, he thrust again. This time the entire length of his cock was in my mouth and he kept it there. I could not breathe and was now panicked that I may die because of this but then he relented and pulled nearly completely out, letting just the head of his cock in my mouth. I inhaled the musky air and sucked hard on the tip of his cock. He began to buck his hips into my face, fucking my mouth and throat, every now and then letting me catch my breath. I could feel his pace quickening and then I felt the first throbs of his orgasm. He pushed himself as far down as he could and cried out as I felt the liquid shoot against my throat. He held himself there riding out his orgasm as his dick began to recede.

I was now soaking wet, I had always been turned on by sucking cock and even under these circumstances I could not turn off my carnal reactions. I assumed that he got what he came after and would now either dispose of me or leave. My worst fears seemed to be looming on the horizon as he took the dagger in his right hand and told me to finish stripping. I removed the mini skirt and he slid his hand along the crotch of my panties.

"You sure like sucking cock if the condition of these are any indication." He said as his rough hand ran its way up and down my slit.

He inserted the into the middle of the panties and cut up towards my belly. Then he cut the leg opening on both sides to expose my crotch to him. I usually kept myself shaved because I had a boyfriend who liked it and I just got used to being that way.

"How'd you know I liked my girls trimmed?" He smiled leeringly.

"Lucky guess," I replied sarcastically.

"Let me have a look," he said pulling my legs apart. A nice tight cunt it looks like you have there. I think we'll need to loosen it up some."

With that, he took the dagger and placed it at the opening of my slit. The cold steel felt doubly cold against my boiling womanhood. Slowly he slid the dagger up into me. I gasped when the point reached my womb. I looked down and I could see that the whole blade was now inside me. He began to move it around and then quickly pulled it out. The blade had gashed the left side of my vagina and it came out red with my blood. A trickle of my blood mixed with my sex juice began to dribble down my leg.


"Get up and head for the bedroom." He said pulling me to my feet.

I was rather weak kneed and the short walk seemed awkward. My slit burned from where it had been cut and my clit was now throbbing as it never had before. I noticed as we stood up that his cock was already recovering from it recent climax. He pushed me to the bed and positioned himself above me. He took his cock and placed it between my breasts rubbing it back and forth in a simulated fucking motion. I was now burning with desire. I wanted him to fill me with his cock. I began to lift my hips to straining for some contact. He took two fingers and began to put them into me, sliding them over the bud of my clit. Then he took his cock and ran it along my slit rubbing the clit but denying me the sense of being filled. Finally he entered me, the normally smooth feeling of a cock was altered. When he thrust his dick it caused friction on the wound but the pain only intensified the sensation. His thrusts never let up and I came as a torrent of my cum poured out. He was almost at his own end when he cried out and made one more powerful lunge as his cock began to spasm wildly shooting his hot seed deep into me. He pulled out his cock while it was still throbbing and shot a stream of his cum on my breasts then he grunt and stroked his cock milking one more rope of cum that hit my face. He took his cock and spread his cum over my face. Then he stuck it in my mouth.

"Lick it clean, suck it dry." He demanded.

I did so without hesitation. Then he collapsed on me breathing deeply. After a few minutes had passed, he got up pulled me to my feet and pointed me toward the bathroom. He turned on the shower and forced me in. The shower head was removable and he brought it down on my cunt. He let the warm water shoot into my slit and then he soaped and washed us both down. He got out headed for the living room, put on his clothes and disappeared through the door. I've never seen him again and when I looked through the payroll, I discovered that he had never worked for the construction company.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken by Tony

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds