• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Honey Pot

The Honey Pot

The sound of a car on the gravel made the dogs bark, and he looked out from his studio window to see the battered old car slow to a halt at the back of his house.

She got out of the car jauntily, and taking off her jacket threw it onto the front seat and slammed the door shut.

She knew he was watching her, stood there, watching her every move.

Watching the way she walked on her toes, the exaggerated swing of her hips, the toss of her head, shaking her long hair from side to side as she walked towards the back door of the house. All this was for his benefit. Her small face was held high with a knowing smile on it. And then that quick glance in the direction of the studio window and with a slight acknowledging nod of her head, she was gone.

Lora Price had started to work for him one day a week.

It was mainly to do a bit of cleaning but more importantly to do the dreaded ironing.

She was a skinny little thing that had had a sad life with a waster of a husband. John liked her from the start, with her funny shy smile and long mousey hair. She soon agreed to pose for him, and while she did the ironing he would sit and sketch her and chat. She wasn't beautiful but pretty in a sexy kind of a way and best of all she loved to flirt. He soon found himself thinking up fantasies about her and their conversations started getting more and more dirty and intimate as the weeks passed. She told him how she lost her virginity and just how many men had fucked her. How she liked to have it and how her husband liked to give it to her.

John began to lust over her and was soon asking her if she'd like to pose nude for him, secretly longing to get her to spread her nice slim legs wide and let him fuck her stupid.

Needless to say she was not going to be free and easy with her little cunt. She knew how to play the game, and she teased him over many weeks.

"I see you are still painting her." His friend Zil commented one evening as she stood before the easel and looked carefully at Mrs Price's portrait in John's studio.

"What do you think then?" he asked her as he slowly slipped off the dress she was wearing and let it fall to the floor, leaving her completely naked.

"Not bad, not bad at all. She'll love this, you have the vivid blue eyes and the sexy smile perfectly. It's very flattering indeed, with perhaps a hint of artistic licence here and there?"

"Yes, I maybe have made it all a bit too flattering, but don't forget I am desperately trying to fuck the woman."

"Hasn't she let you have her yet?" Zil asked him as she felt him slip a finger in between her slightly opened legs, and slide it in and out of her cunt slowly and lovingly, as he kissed the nape of her neck.

"Has she hell, she's keeping it all locked up very tight, as tight as a Nun's cunt!"

"I think you should just ignore her for a bit. She'll come around if she thinks you don't want it anymore. I bet she'll be thinking that once you've fucked her you'll loose interest and she'll be out of a job."

"Yes you might be right there Zil, I'll try your way and let you know how it goes.

Now then, are we going to fuck or am I going to do some quick five minute sketches of you?"

"Fuck me first and then I'll be all relaxed and you can draw me all night long."

John did play it as Zil had suggested and for the next three weeks he was pleasant but kept out of Lora Price's way and left her to do her work. She did try to make conversation several times, even be flirty, but John played hard to get himself this time and it seemed to be working.

It was on week five of the 'no sex please, I just work here' game, that Lora brought him a coffee to his studio and asked how her portrait was going?

He showed her the finished painting and she stood looking at it quite surprised and obviously pleased.

"Can I have it then?"

"Yes, of course, I did it for you."

She jumped up into his arms and kissed him deeply, her tongue flickering against his and her little body clinging to him.

He pulled her tee shirt up at the back and slid his hand up over her bear skin and ran his finger nails down her spine making her gasp and as she pulled away just a little he moved his hand around to her tits, and held them both in just one out stretched hand.

"Only got a couple of bee-stings, I'm afraid" she laughed as he tweaked each of her large hard nipples in turn.

She then let him pull her jeans down and slip his hand onto her very wet hairy cunt and then they fucked like mad things. Months of waiting and wanting all taken in one furious hot half hour.

They would do it every week from then on and he even started to help her with her chores so that they would have more time to fuck from the second she arrived.

He got her to come to work wearing a short blue denim skirt she had recently bought.

Her first job of the day was to stand still and let him remove her panties the moment she entered the house.

Now she could be discreetly dusting the furniture all nice and bare for him so that he could be play with her cunt whenever she stopped long enough for him to get his fingers into it. Giggling a lot, she would play the same game each week and tell him "no, no, no!"

She would stand and let him finger her to orgasm after orgasm while she ironed his shirts and still tell him "no, no!" but then she would let him carry her up stairs and be striped naked and fucked hard in his room. There he could smell her scent later that night when he was all alone in his bed, only this time she said "yes, oh fuck, yes!"

"Do you think we could both have her?" Zil asked him one day, after listening to some more of Johns dirty adventures. "Get her to come to my cottage say, and kind of seduce her. Have a threesome?"

"Don't know, but it would be worth a try. I didn't know you fancied her?"

"Well I'm not madly turned on by her, but I do find her rather sexy in a slutty kind of a way. And besides it would be fun to watch you shag her, and see if you could make her squeal a bit, like you do me."

Zil often saw Lora Price in the village where they both lived and so asked her one day if she had any of her honey for sale? Her husband kept bees and when she said yes, she'd drop a jar off the following day, Zil told her, "Make it around lunch time and we'll have a coffee together."

The next day John and Zil waited for little Mrs Price to arrive with her jar of honey. They couldn't keep their hands off each other it was all so deliciously horny, waiting to see if she showed up. They striped off and fucked franticly for some time when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

Zil went to open it in her robe and pretended that she'd forgotten all about the honey but welcomed Lora in for a coffee.

"Sorry about this robe but you have just caught me having a bit of ... you know what?"

"Oh I'll go." Lora said all embarrassed.

"No, no, it's only John, and you already know him well I believe?"

He came in at that moment and after the sudden shock of seeing him just with a towel around his middle they soon were chatting. While Zil made a coffee for them he gave Mrs Price a cuddle and a quick frisk and could feel her getting into the swing of things and starting to be amused by it all, as she slipped her hand under his towel and felt his throbbing hard on.

"So this is what you get up to the rest of the week?" Lora smirked, "I heard a rumour some one was knocking Zil off, didn't know it was you though, ... dirty devil!"

John smiled and suggested as Zil and he were almost naked that Lora should slip out of her clothes too.

It was Zil on returning with their coffees who wanted to help remove Lora's clothes and after a bit of "no I couldn't possibly," she let Zil slip her t-shirt off and revealed her little tits all bare with no bra on.

John kissed then for her as Zil was slowly pulling off Lora's tight jeans and then she was just in her scanty panties which already showed signs of a wet patch staining her crotch.

John let his towel fall off and Zil let her robe fall too and they all laughed and kissed and fondled each other like long lost friends as they drank their coffee.

As previously agreed, John let Zil have first go at Lora and she went down on her pussy with a great sigh of delight, as Lora lay across Zil's sofa and let her panties finally fall to the floor and offered up her cunt for a good sucking.

John watched in amazement at how the two women were at each other like long lost lovers just doing it as if they always had, and enjoying it so much. He wanked his hard cock fast and furiously as he watched them each starting to get the other off.

Lora reached out a hand and grabbing his throbbing flesh opened her mouth inviting him to stuff it down her throat.

Zil started to make Lora's clitty really sing now with wanton lust and eventually with a muffled cry she let her cunt gush warmly all over Zil's beaming face.

For the next hour they swapped over places many times. First John would fuck Zil and Zil suck Lora, then all change with him fucking Lora and Zil doing the sucking and the fingering.

They fucked every way that three could do it or think up a way of doing it, just so long as his cock was in a cunt or a mouth and their tongues and fingers fully employed in the total pleasuring of the happy trio.

By this time Zil had started to get very dirty and wanted her fingers up every ones bum and this made Lora demand that Zil be given a damned good bumming to calm her down.

"Kneel here you dirty bitch", she laughingly ordered Zil, pointing to the floor and telling John to stick his cock up her arse and "for Gods sake fuck it for her, good and hard, and give us all some peace!"

He slipped a 'nodder' out of its packet and Lora obligingly rolled it down the length of his cock's shaft. After lubing it up from Zil's cunt, he placed it up against her tight little bum hole.

She wiggled her arse inviting him in, and slowly he pushed firmly against her and with a sudden plop she was his.

"Fuck her, go on fuck the bitch!" Mrs Price shouted excitedly as Zil's eyes rolled and she moaned loudly and smacked her lips as she felt totally stuffed full of his dirty dick. She did love to be had in all her horny holes and soon started to cum with a low deep moan like an animal from the dark jungle.

He let her have three more orgasms, now with Lora laid on her back on the floor, legs apart and with Zil licking her cunt. Zil could not help herself from cumming and just moaned and moaned as she was hit by wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. Eventually John considered she'd had enough without doing herself any harm, and pulling out of Zil's arse whipped off the 'nodder' and asked who wanted his spunk?

"Give to Lora" Zil gasped, still on her knees. "I want to watch her when you spunk her, see how many times she blinks her eyes." She told them, adding that sows did that when being serviced by the boar and the number of blinks would be the number of little piglets she had later, or so the myth went.

Lora laughed and said she would be delighted to be serviced by "this old boar," and promised to blink like hell as John's seed filled up her cunt. She knelt on the floor resting her folded arms on the sofa as he knelt behind her and slipped his cock into her very small, almost virginally tight sopping puss.

Zil was beside them too and played with Lora's clit and tits as she watched her get it hard and fast for the final time.

"She loves it John, fuck her harder!" Zil shrieked as Lora groaned and swore dirtily, beating her fists on the sofa, as he tightened his grip on her and dug his fingers into the soft cheeks of her arse.

"Harder John, harder! Come on, squeal you bitch, let's hear you squeal!"

"Soon!" he gasped as he felt his balls now tightening up for the kill.

"Oh yes!" Lora said almost holding her breath and counting the seconds to blast off, as the thought of just getting filled with hot spunk made her totally wanton.

"Its cumming," he gasped again going ever closer to the point of no return. "Are you ready Lora?"

"Yes, oh fuck, yes!" she squealed out at last.

John squealed with her as he shot his spunky load deep into her waiting cunt and Zil's own frigging fingers brought her off too, with all three of them cumming yet again in perfect orgasmic harmony.

"Wow, there are some days I'd kill for fun like this," Lora told them as she now lay back panting on the sofa with her legs again wide apart.

Zil, still kneeling on the floor had gone to work on Lora with her long snaking tongue, eager to devour up all John's delicious spunky nectar.

"I'm sure Zil would love to buzz around that little honey pot of yours Lora, anytime you want it. What do you say Zil?" John asked his engrossed friend as she cleaned out Lora's cunt.

Zil was far too busy to answer them, but she did nod her head and wiggle her arse, signifying her total agreement to absolutely anything they suggested.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • The Honey Pot

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds