• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist's Tale

Exhibitionist's Tale

In the town where I live, there are numerous swimming areas among the many lakes and waterfalls, and streams. The further away from the downtown area one gets the more likely you are to see people swimming or sun bathing naked at these places. They are typically middle aged men, but occasionally young people skinny dip, as do ladies.

I am a devoted exhibitionist and have been since I was a kid. I am a tall, lean, muscular young guy with a thick, 8" cock that hangs very nicely when limp. I love to show myself off to women, incidentally, on purpose, to jerk off to orgasm, or just for a peek. Basically whatever I can get. So naturally I love going down to these swimming spots and baring all for the local ladies whenever possible.

Some days I go specifically so that I can expose myself to women, and then go somewhere secluded to beat off to fantastic orgasms. Naturally, I would love to do this in front of the women, but usually this is not possible. The best occasions are when several women are there with me, with no men around. I will exhibit in front of guys, and am open to a male voyeur even, but most often young guys, especially groups of guys will yell things at me or generally make it seem weird. So I pick my spots. The stories I tell on this site are completely true, to the best of my memory, and actually did happen to me. Heres one.

So one particularly great experience of exhibitionism happened on a day when I set out to expose myself, I brought a tub of Vaseline and a book bag so I could transport clothes and accessories and carry them once I got naked. Now, some times I push the envelope a bit and disrobe before I even get to the swimming area, like just on the trails as I walk there. This is always more exciting because it is not the same space, and nudity seems somehow more out of place and thus more sexual, for me at least.

So on this day I was clothed for my walk down because it sounded crowded and mixed crowds aren't really good for my purposes. So I just walked down and went for a swim, and enjoyed the scenery. After a while these two gorgeous girls, youngish like college aged, came down and set up a little blanket right next to me. I spoke with them amicably and was starting to get really hot about exposing myself to them. They are exactly the type that is best for me, but there were too many people around and I didn't want to be the only naked person in a crowd of thirty or so high school and college kids. I made some comments about how I usually liked to catch some rays naked down here, but that today wasn't really the best day for it. The hotties barely heard me or cared I guess, probably thought I was weird. But nothing weird had happened yet, and I was getting hotter and hotter about exposing.

I finally decided to walk back, the long way through the woods, frustrated with the scene. I took off my clothes and tossed them in my pack, pumped my cock a bit to get it nice and long and swollen looking, and started walking. There was no one else on the trail but I could hear voices all over the woods, and was getting really excited, praying to get "caught" on the trail by the right kinds of women. I haven't gotten into cock rings yet and need my cock to be as large as possible to get the effect I crave, so since no one else was around I began openly stroking my cock, as I walked keeping it constantly erect, or semi-erect. I was thinking about these two girls and was about to come just walking there.

Suddenly after awhile, I swear, the first two people I saw walking a ways off on a parallel path were the two girls from before. I don't think they had seen me yet, or they didn't indicate anything. I gave my cock a few more pumps and headed through the woods to meet up with them. Now by this time, my cock is practically erect, the best state for me, really large but not completely erect and it was glistening in the sun from all the Vaseline I'd been using, I looked great and was really excited about the encounter. The girls were, like I said, gorgeous, one white but very tan, the other was a light skinned black girl. I walked up to them as if everything was normal and started talking, more or less where we left off.

The black girl kind of kept walking a little ahead of us, but the white girl walked right next to me looking down at the rough ground, and pretty much staring at my huge, flopping cock as I walked with her. We didn't talk about anything much, but I was loving it. After a few secs I introduced myself to her, and she in turn introduced me to her friend who had to turn around and face me and my cock to shake hands. She looked me up and down, and gave a bright smile but kept walking. She said, "So you like coming out here?", and I replied that I really loved being outside especially naked. I talked about how it felt so free and natural, she said she could see how much I was enjoying it, and looked down again at my cock which was now almost fully erect. I said it was great.

We three began to approach the spot where the trail meets a little country road. Cars started to wiz by and and I suddenly realized that I kind of couldn't just cruise down the road naked. So I reached into my bag, sorry to put on my loose mesh shorts, and continued to walk along the road talking to the one girl. After about fifty feet, I said that I knew a trail that would take us all the way out but that went through the woods, did they want to walk with me. They declined, unfortunately saying something about how they wanted to go the way they knew. I shrugged and bid them farewell.

A minute later, back behind the treeline again, I pulled off my shorts and started to jack my dick. I walked a little ways up a hill to a small clearing by a tree, and sat back on a tree stump. The sun was beating down on me and my cock was about to boil over. I got it nice and hard, standing straight up in all its 8 inches of glory, and just admired it for a minute glistening in the sun. Then I began to stroke my cock long and sexy, really getting into it, pretending the girls were there watching, and I took my time getting off. No one did come by to check me out, though they could have. But I shot the hugest load all over the tree, just one of the best orgasms of my life.

Interestingly, I deliver pizza and actually delivered a pizza to the apartment were the same two girls apparently lived, randomly like a week later. It was the same rush all over again, they both gave me an enthusiastic hi, clearly remembering who I was, but I could see both of their boyfriends lurking in the background and just carried on with the normal transaction, instead of trying to talk about it or even get myself invited in. I knew I couldn't do anything at that point but dream. I got back in my car, and jerked off immediately, recalling the walk in the woods with them, and fantasizing about what might have happened if they had invited me in. It was great. I have lots of other stories, that I would love to share especially if there is good feedback, this is just the first one that popped into my head when I sat down to write.

I like the fantasy fuel, that the stories on this site can be for me, and hope that I got some people thinking naughty thoughts. I could have made the story take different turns at crucial spots, to make it more a payoff fantasy wise, but I think this is even hotter because it really happened. Cheers.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist's Tale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 331 milliseconds