• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 05

Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 05

This is part on an ongoing story. The theme is wife sharing/ interracial cuckoldry. If this isn't appealing to you I suggest not reading further.

*

I didn't sleep that night, needless to say. I endured the cries of my wife surrendering herself to Randy, as well as the sounds of him taking full pleasure of her charms. She apparently had not been exaggerating regarding his prowess. He took her several times throughout the night, to my increasing angst. I had thought that at least part of her claims of multiple intercourse per evening with him were merely to tease me, apparently this was not true! But here I was listening to him have her not just once or twice, but FIVE times before things quieted down around 3:30!

I knew that Cathy was allowing him to take her sweet pussy bare back. I had been shaken deeply at first that Randy was black, in large part because I had been between her legs many times by now after she had been with him the night before and been exposed to his seed inside of her. Cathleen's pussy had reached a point where it's taste and scent were different than before she had started to take Randy as a lover. She had blended with him now, and I was the third wheel in this triad.

I was still adjusting to the reality that I had brought the situation upon myself. While I had long had fantasies of seeing Cathleen sexually satisfied by a faceless black lover, I found myself surprised that she had chosen a black lover on her own accord. I assumed, wrongly, that she would never try a black man in real life and that her lover was white. I assumed I would have to deal with her lover being either her boss or a co-worker. There was a profound feeling of embarrassment that I endured when I met Randy. I felt the cold rawness in my stomach knowing he had control of her, but also of me by extension. Seeing that their relationship had such elements of my wife being a submissive to him was disturbing to me. Psychologically, I knew that I had been submitting to her every time that I willingly soul kissed her pussy upon her returning to me. Given her submission to him, that left Randy at the top of us both.

Cathleen had never shown any interest in BDSM at all. To see her giving in to a black dominant the night before was more than I had bargained for. I hadn't counted on Cathy exploring new horizons with her new lover. In essence, I assumed that sex between them would go no farther than what was familiar between us. I thought that she would withhold from him sexuality that she didn't share with me in our marriage. But no, she had given a new part of herself to that relationship and not ours. She clearly meant what she had said about her relationship with him being a separate and new thing for her, that she had developed feelings for him, and that their relationship blossomed into it's own shape.

It was not until 9 in the morning that I heard the turn of the bedroom doorknob. Randy walked into the kitchen wearing boxers.

"Good morning," he said cheerfully.

"Um, hi, would you like some coffee," I replied.

"Sure, I'd love one."

I poured him a cup and we sat at the kitchen table.

"Hope we didn't push you beyond your limits last night George," Randy said after a sip. "Cathleen has told me all about you, and I feel like I know you, maybe better than you know yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Oh please! She's already told me about how long you had fantasized about seeing her with a black man. The videos and stories you downloaded for her, your Internet surfing while you thought she didn't know, your encouragement of her in this - she has told me about ALL of it! Do you think Cathleen is the first white wife that has been, essentially, offered to me by her white husband? You may not know it, but you are NOT alone! There are a lot of white husbands that have the same fantasy as you, and more of these men every day are finding that they NEED to see it to completion."

"REALLY?!?" I exclaimed in surprise.

"Oh yes!" he assured me. "The world is changing more every day. While most of you still don't dare to 'come out' yet, believe me more white husbands are allowing and even encouraging their white wives to cuckold them with Black men. I can introduce you to a support group, if you like."

"Does such a thing actually exist?" I was still trying to recover from the different sides of this man. Just hours ago he was acting like a coarse pimp in my living room treating my sweet wife like his whore. Now he was speaking like a cultured, fine gentleman (one that was screwing my wife to be sure, but not awkward about it at all).

"Absolutely!" he replied. "There is a group of white cuckold that meets every week at an office downtown. I think you would benefit, both emotionally and spiritually if you attended a meeting. The meetings are closed and admission is by referral ONLY, no one just walks in. I know that even though you got the ball rolling in Cathleen's head, you are going to be dealing with issues now that we have crossed the threshold and met. It is normal. Just admit to me that even though you encouraged her, seeing her with me last night was hard on you."

"Yes, it was," I admitted. I couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to Randy. I began to think that he actually did understand me better than I understood myself.

"And that is okay, that feeling of anguish is perfectly normal. Having other men to talk to will help you through the natural emotions you are dealing with right now. What you are doing is spiritual too. That side of the equation is something that you probably haven't thought about enough yet."

"Well, how do you see my wanting to see my wife with another man as being 'spiritual'?" I asked.

"Not just any man, you were hot for her to have a BLACK lover. There are elements of sexual surrender to Blacks that are within you. That can be a powerful spiritual experience if you open yourself up to it. It isn't like a religion and there is not church. Some of the cuckold husbands started blending their need for submission to Blacks with some meditation techniques. They focus and meditate on the submission on a deeper level. The ones that have allowed themselves to experience this say that they reap so much more out of the cuckold relationship that they swear by it. This can be more for you than you ever expected, if you want it."

"Um, I'm not sure," I said.

"It's okay George, it's okay to feel disoriented right now. This is new for you. Not wanting it, but actually seeing your wife with a Black lover," he said. His tone was soft and soothing and I found myself relaxing more and more in his presence. "Please, please take my advice and contact the group. They are meeting tonight, and I have informed the guidance counselor that leads the meetings that I am recommending your for admission. Cathleen and I have plans for the evening, so you have the time."

"I guess that I'll give it a try."

"Good, I just know that you'll benefit from the time spent," he said.

After he finished his coffee he excused himself and went back into the bedroom. He emerged shortly after dressed and ready to go. I arose and walked him to the door

"Call at 5 to get directions to the address," Randy instructed as he gave me a business card. "Oh yeah, you have my permission to go see your wife now. One thing, and this is VERY important, you will lick that pussy like your life depends on it. I want her to rave about the oral sex you give her when I see her later." Then he turned and left, like nothing unusual had happened in my house at all.

I entered the bedroom and gazed upon Cathleen's nude figure sleeping on the bed. Her figure is voluptuous, a BBW with pleasing curves and full breasts. The intoxicating scent of sex hung in the air. I approached and saw what looked like dark hickies on her ample breasts beneath the long curly strands of her brunette hair. I knelt down and let my palms feel her rounded hips and follow the dip of her waist, remembering how many times I had gripped the tops of her hips as we made love. My palms explored the length of her legs. I started kissing my way up her calf and soft thigh. As I reached her folds she spread her legs slightly. They were clearly stretched from the last evening. Randy's cum was dried on her lips, and her pussy hole was still opened from his cock. With reckless abandon I wrapped my mouth around her sacred mound proceeding to kiss and lick her like never before. I beheld the joy of my hands on her hips once again, but it was different now of course. I licked Randy's cum from my wife's pussy, cleaning her for him. My mind wandered as I drank in the pleasure of my wife's well-fucked pussy, and I am not sure exactly when she woke up, but she started moaning as I continued.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes George! Lick my pussy! Mmmmmmmm," Cathleen said in ecstasy.

I kept licking and sucking, pulling her lips into my mouth and ravishing her sex for all my worth. The Randy's cum slipped into my mouth like warm milk, and I felt another stab of humiliation. But I couldn't help noticing the difference in the taste of her essence since he had been initiating her into Black sex. I had often given her oral sex after we had made love. While I did I used to fantasize that I was drinking another man's cum from her. For most of our marriage she didn't know what was going through my mind. But even though I had been able to partially living out my fantasy licking my cum from her, there was always the familiarity of her taste. Now the fact of her mating with another man was affirmed by the change in the taste of her sex.

Cathleen started running her fingers through my hair and her breathing became more labored.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yessssssssssss," she cried as she came, pulling my face into her pussy and feeding me with a river of her and Randy's cum.

We rested for a while as she calmed down, then we were off to the kitchen for breakfast.

"I can't tell you how much this morning meant to me George," she said. "To wake up to you licking me down there was everything I could ask for. I feel like by doing that of your own choice you are proving to me that I am still attractive to you, that you REALLY do accept where our relationship is now. I know that seeing Randy and I last night was a big step for you. But you've proven your love for me now George. You've proven that you sincerely want this, and I'm feeling closer to you than ever, even though my body now belongs to Randy."

"I am glad to hear that. I still love you, and am very glad that you let me in a little more. I have to admit that I was caught off guard by some of what I saw. You were never submissive with me, and I wasn't expecting anything like that."

"Oh George, our relationship, Randy and I's, is it's own thing. You have to just accept that it isn't a reflection on what we shared if I do new things with him. Randy is just about the most charming, considerate man outside the bedroom that I ever dated. And when I'm out on a date I want to be treated that way. But as you know now, he is a VERY dominant lover behind closed doors. I didn't even know I had a submissive streak until he took control. He fulfills parts of me I lived all this time without knowing existed, and I'm not just talking about how deep his cock reaches inside me!" she said as she giggled like a schoolgirl.

"He is very well endowed, honey!" I had to agree. "Actually I had the chance to talk to him before he left. I can see how he won your heart."

"Isn't he Sooooo charming, so intelligent, so real," she said as her voice trailed off dreaming.

"He mentioned that you have plans tonight."

"Yeah, did he mention the support group to you?" she asked.

"Yes. Why? Did he tell you about it too?" I asked surprised that she knew.

"Of course! Randy and I talk about EVERYTHING! Please understand that I'm HIS woman now, just like you wanted, and we have a very open and honest relationship. You should assume that I've told him everything about you. Really, I felt like I had to in fairness to him. Let's face it, I was asking him to put up with a lot of baggage because I was married. The least I could do was be honest with him, totally honest. I offered to answer any and all questions he had about you, our marriage, and me. Perhaps I should have told you how exposed you were to a strange man. But you begged me for this, don't forget. And I felt like he had a right to know what he was getting into. Besides, I think he would have figured out that you were into it before too long. Anyway, are you going?

"Going where?" I asked, having been caught up in the implications of what she had just revealed to me.

"To the support group, of course! Randy and I both think you should."

"Yeah, I think I'm going to drop in."

"Good. Randy speaks very highly of how the group can help cuckold husbands, and I agree with him that new friends will be a real help for you in our new lifestyle," she informed me. "Now, I've got to get a start on my day. I've got to find a new outfit for tonight, and head off to the day spa. Don't wait up."

She got up and headed off to shower. I went to the living room, trying to watch TV. I didn't feel motivated to do anything. As she passed on her way out all I could think about were the memories from the night before. The day was a complete grind, every second an eternity. Eventually 5 rolled around and I made my call.

"Hello," the voice on the other end of the phone said.

"Um hello, I was referred to you regarding a group that is meeting tonight," I said nervously.

"Is the George? Randy told me to expect you."

"Yes."

"The meeting is at 7, at this address --------, please be prompt." he said and hung up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Cathleen Encouraged Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 195 milliseconds