• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lucy Propositions Don Ch. 02

Lucy Propositions Don Ch. 02

123

In Chapter One, I met an old friend, the object of many of my teenage fantasies, at a wedding reception. She was interested to learn that my wife, Mar, and I were open to sexual adventures with others, and suggested that we get together. I'd come to visit her, planning to stay overnight, and we'd already had some very hot sex, and I learned some things about her that I never could have imagined. We were now heading back up to the bedroom for another hot session...**

On the way up to the bedroom, it occurred to me that I hadn't had the chance to ask Lucy about her sexual favorites. I knew about Bev's now, but was very curious about Lucy's.

After we'd lost the robes and climbed under the covers, I embraced her and asked the question.

"My turn-ons? Gosh, where do I start? You already know that I like to make love... and to fuck... in the usual way, you know, just as we did earlier. I'd have to say that I don't have a favorite position. I like them all. The missionary position lets me see my lover's face. I loved the look on your face as you came in me.

I like to be on top, too, to be in control, and to dangle my breasts over my lover's mouth. I have my best orgasms that way." She rolled over on top of me and slid her wet gash up and down the length of my steel hard pecker until it was dripping with the juices flowing from her cunt. It was driving me crazy. "We've got lots of time tonight, lover. Why don't we sample some of my favorites. Do you want me to put it in?"

I groaned loudly. "Oh, God yes!"

"OK, baby. This is gonna feel so good." She held my erection and slowly lowered herself onto it. The moist warmth of her sex enveloped me as we both moaned in pleasure.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, I love cock! Yours is so God damned hard, way up inside me like that. Oh.... yeah..."

As Lucy rocked to and fro, riding me with a slow and deliberate motion, she resumed the monologue about her favorites. "I really like it from behind, too. We'll have to do that next. I'll hold my ass up in the air, with my face on the bed, and feel you fuck me so deeply. That's what I like, the deep penetration. God, sometimes I feel like it's gonna come out my mouth... so deep."

She giggled a bit. "Come out of my mouth? I'd rather you come IN my mouth." she paused and smiled. "When Alan and I were first married, he talked me into sucking his cock. I'd been brought up to think that anything deviating from conventional face to face sex was wrong, and I'd resisted his efforts to do it up 'til then, but he wanted it so badly... and we now a married couple. Once I tried it, I was hooked. The power fellatio gives a woman is immense, and it felt so good, too. I couldn't get over how soft the skin felt in my mouth, yet the cock was so hard. I loved to make it throb and twitch. I'd make him take it out just at the last moment at let it spew on my tits. A few times I was too slow and the first spurt of Alan's come would land on my tongue. I didn't like it, it tasted so awful. I learned years later that the bad taste was because he smoked. Of course, since then, I've had a chance to taste other men, and found that I like to swallow when a man has sweet tasting come. Maybe I'll try yours tonight..."

Her comment caused my cock to lurch inside her. "You like that idea, do you?"

I smiled at her as she sat astride me. "Lucy, any man who wouldn't want to watch you as his cock shoots into your mouth is a fool." I jerked my hips upward, and she moaned in response. I quickly rolled her over onto her back and started to hammer her sopping cunt harder and harder.

She was loving it. "Ahhh, baby... Yeah! That's it! Fuck... fuck me! Give it to me. You fuck me so well, Donnie. Oh shit! Do it! Fuck me. Fuckmefuckmefuckme!"

The intensity of our lovemaking was getting to me and I was getting close. I knew what I wanted. As the moment of my climax neared, I pulled my cock out of Lucy's cunt and scrambled to bring it to her mouth. "Take it!" I had to squeeze the base of my cock to delay my ejaculation.

She looked surprised, but that quickly turned to lust as she gasped, "Oh God! Give me your come!"

The first spurt burst out of the tip of my cock and skidded along her cheek and careened off her earlobe. The second was right where she wanted it, in her mouth, on her tongue. While her mouth closed to swallow, the last significant one landed on her chin and quickly slid down between her tits.

As I coaxed the remaining goo out of my cock and onto her chest, she moaned, "You were pretty sure I'd like that, weren't you?"

I nodded an affirmation. "Did you?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Did I ever!" she said. "Now, how about a hand here. I want to come, too." She directed me to her gaping slit, her hand behind my head. "Eat me! Oh God, yes! Make me come!" I plunged my tongue into her pussy, and she immediately cried out that she was coming.

We snuggled up together and when we'd both cooled down, Lucy asked me if I wanted to talk more about sexual preferences, and indicated she wanted to hear about what Mar and I liked.

I told her. "You know a little about what we – mostly Mar – have been up to in the past year. She has a friend by the name of Larry who she's been with a few times, and he and his wife Holly convinced us, in a very roundabout way, to try anal sex. Actually, Mar's first time was with Larry, and mine with Holly, and we've done it a few times since, and found it very exciting. Other than that, we like most of the usual stuff. Oral is big for us, otherwise it's pretty routine stuff. That's not saying, of course, that it isn't still a lot of fun after all these years."

"What about role playing games?" she asked. "Have you tried bondage or domination, or any other kinky stuff. You know, whips and chains or sex with chickens?"

I looked her in the eye to see if she was putting me on or not, and she winked, then giggled. "I'm kidding. Or at least, mostly. Let me tell you a story about Alan and I.

Some years ago, just after the kids had moved out to be on their own, we went through a period where we experimented a lot. Since the house was all ours, we did all kinds of crazy stuff, fucked on the dining room table, sixty-nined on the living room floor in the middle of the day with the curtains open, and just generally had fun. Alan had seen some bondage sites on the web and was fascinated by it, and went out and bought some gear, and we started to play with it. Nothing too severe, just a lot of tying up and teasing. At first, he was always the one tying me up, but one night, I decided I wanted to try tying him up.

What a revelation! He was so turned on by it, and so was I. It became the norm for me to be the dominant one, whenever we played that game. Some time later, I was reading on-line reading about what we were experiencing with this, and ran across an article by a woman whose theory was that people, like Alan, whose lives were normally filled with a lot of responsibility, were able to let loose sexually when they were able to surrender to someone, to give up all responsibility. She also said that, when the partner, in our case, me, had relatively few daily pressures, he or she would revel in being the controlling one of the pair.

We had a lot of fun with it. We were having a lot of fun with life overall. We were so close, and then of course, the bastard had to go and die on me." A tear ran down her cheek. "I was so angry at him for such a long time. If he'd listened to me, or to his doctor, to our friends, and stopped smoking, he might still be here. I hated him because he left me too soon." She sniffled and reached for a tissue. "I'm sorry, Don. I'm putting a damper on our party."

I wrapped my arm around her, and pulled her close, then kissed her warmly. "I know you must miss him, Lucy. It was always so obvious to everyone that you two were soul mates. I can understand how you'd be angry to be left alone."

She wiped away the last of her tears, and snuggled deeper into my embrace. We kissed again, and before too long, her small hand was lightly caressing my soft cock. It didn't stay that way for long, and was soon at full staff. "My, my... Ready again." she paused for a long minute and then whispered in my ear. "Can I tie you up?"

After hearing of her adventures with Alan, there'd been a fleeting thought about how it would feel to be held captive by this incredibly sexy woman. My decision to say yes took less time than a blink of the eye. She kissed me softly. "Thank you." she murmured. "You won't regret it."

Lucy rose and dug through a drawer for a few minutes and came back with some padded restraints, some short straps with d-rings and snap closures and a sleep mask.

"Stretch out and make yourself comfy, but first, let me slip this on," and she covered my eyes with the sleep mask. "Blocking some the senses increases the awareness of others. I could give you earplugs to block sound, but I think I'll want to talk to you at certain times, so we'll forget about them." She picked up one of the restraints and held out her hand for mine. Once the cuff was on, she anchored it to the bedpost – I later learned, to a screw eye that was hidden from view, that Alan had installed after getting weary of having to knot a rope to the bed. She made her way to my other arm, then my legs, and there I was, spreadeagled securely, effectively blinded and full of anticipation. So full of anticipation, in fact, that my erection had returned, as hard as it had ever been.

It was very quiet in the room. I was fairly sure that Lucy was standing watching me, but I couldn't be sure, that is, until I felt the tip of a wet tongue flick at my nipple. My dick twitched. The bed shifted as she got on, and then tongued the other nipple, before tracing a line up my chest and along my jaw line. Lucy's soft lips touched mine briefly, then they were gone, but she didn't move. Then the bed shifted again, and those pillowy soft lips were back to my chest again, and heading south. She kept going downward, but skirted past my quivering hard-on, down one leg to my foot, then back up the other, again avoiding any contact with my erection. They left me again, and I felt her get off the bed. Some seconds later, she moved back onto the bed and a distended nipple was pressed into my mouth. My reaction was automatic, and I clamped my lips around it and sucked. Lucy gasped and then pulled away, only to have it, or maybe, her other nipple in my mouth for the same treatment. After being allowed to suckle on it for a short time, it too was pulled away.

After what felt like an eternity, I felt her breath on my ear and she whispered very lightly. "Very good, Donnie. You're doing very well. If I was really into domination, rather than just playing at it, I'd want you for my slave." I shuddered.

Again, I waited. The bed moved, and suddenly a very humid and aromatic pussy hovered over my face. I almost didn't hear Lucy as she spoke, "Service me, slave." She settled onto my face as I slid my tongue as deep into her hot slit as it would go. I tried my best to lick her, but she started to rock back and forth, moaning out her pleasure. In the end, my nose bumping her clitoris brought her to what sounded like a satisfying climax.

By this time I was so fucking wound up that I was thrusting my hips in the air, and it surprised and shocked me when Lucy gave my cock a slap. It didn't hurt, but it certainly caught my attention. "Settle down, there, Donnie." Lucy said rather sternly. "You're going to have to wait for your satisfaction. You're the slave here, and I'm your mistress." She chuckled a bit. "I have my fun before you get yours. That's the way it works." She bent to kiss me softly, then licked her secretions from my face.

"Are you regretting letting me do this to you? She whispered.

"No." I answered, somewhat uncertainly.

"Good. I've got more for you to do before you'll be allowed to come. But I promise you that when you finally do, it will be spectacular."

With that, she moved down the bed, and took the head of my cock in my mouth. "Jesus!" I blurted. It felt so good, and not knowing it was coming added to the thrill. She stroked me with her lips, taking most of my length into my mouth, before slowly withdrawing. Her fingers encircled my balls, stretching them away from my body, as she continued to fellate me, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. Each time she sensed I was too close, she'd slow her incredible oral assault, until I calmed down. What a roller coaster! However, the thrilling ride ended when she removed her mouth and got off the bed, leaving my pecker wet and cooling rapidly, and my balls aching. I was sure she was standing watching me, but being blindfolded, I really had no idea. I don't know how long I lay there, wondering what was next.

The bed moved again, and she straddled me, and immediately lowered herself directly onto my rigid cock. She was extremely wet and I was swallowed up by her hot pussy in a single stroke. "Oh, shit!" I moaned.

"Shhh," she hissed. "I want you quiet unless I speak to you. Do you understand?" I replied that I did. I didn't know how I'd be able to stay silent with her hot slippery flesh wrapped around mine, but I'd certainly play the game and try my best. She rode my cock, in much the same way as she'd sucked it a short while before, holding my orgasm at bay. My body was saying "Please let me come," while my mind wanted to wait for the promised 'ultra-climax'. I didn't have to make a decision. She made it for me when she quite abruptly lifted herself of me and got off the bed.

"That was very good, lover. I'm certainly enjoying that hard cock of yours. I was almost tempted to continue and make you come. One of my favorites is to sit on my lover's face with my cunt full of his fresh, hot come, and have him clean me out. I have the best climaxes when I do that. Maybe another time. Right now, I think it's time for something a little different." She paused and walked around the bed. "I'm going to release your restraints, and let you stretch a bit. I know that staying tied in one position too long gets to be a bit much. Make sure you keep your mask on."

Once she'd loosened the straps holding me down, I did as she told me. She was right. My muscles ached, except for one, my cock! I wanted to reach out and stroke it, but Lucy's promise of a real thrill kept me from doing it.

"OK, Don. I'm going to tie you down again. She refastened the tie-downs attached to my wrists. When she tugged my leg upward to tie it to the headboard, I wondered what the hell was going on. When she was done, I was bent almost in half, my knees against my chest, with my rigid erection pointed at my face and my ass in the air and very exposed. She knelt on the bed beside me. "Open your mouth, please." She ordered. "Wide". I did as I was told and she stuffed a rubber ball on a strap into my mouth and as she fastened it behind my head, she told me about it. "This is a ball gag. It'll stop you from talking, but not from making noise. Alan loved to be gagged, and I've learned to enjoy the sounds you're going to make. Trust me, you'll be making noise." She chuckled quietly.

Drawers opened and closed and other indeterminable sounds reached my ears, and then there was silence again. Lucy was expert at letting anticipation build. Was she even in the room?

"Close your eyes." I jumped as she whispered lightly, close to my ear. "I'm going to take the mask off, and the bright light will hurt your eyes. Open them slowly."

She was right. Even though the room was not brightly lit, what light there was caused me to blink until my eyes became accustomed to it.

"I thought you'd like to see what we're going to do next." She stepped into my field of view. "Holy shit!" I thought. She was still naked, except for a black leather harness around her hips, from which stood proud a flesh coloured dildo, that was fashioned accurately after a slim cock. I was transfixed.

She smiled softly and leaned to kiss my cheek and ear. "You mentioned anal sex, which I love. I want you to fuck my ass later, but first I'm going to fuck you. It's been my experience that men are a little too forceful when it comes to sliding their big hard cocks up a woman's ass, so I'm going to demonstrate how I like it. Besides, I love the feeling of having a cock. It's part of allowing myself to let go when I'm dominating a lover." She kissed me again. "Don't worry, you'll love it. You OK? "

I managed to make a noise that sounded affirmative, although I felt some trepidation. She knelt on the bed and bent to take one of my balls in her mouth, and the the other. She worked them both, tonguing them and rolling them about in her mouth, and finally circling them with her thumb and forefinger and smacking them gently as she pulled them away from my body. She seemed to know how hard she could squeeze them to cause discomfort but not significant pain. Pulling on my nuts caused my dick to stand up and point at the ceiling, and she took it in her mouth and soaked it with her saliva before jacking, as if to get it hard. It wasn't necessary. My pecker might as well have been made of stone, and felt as if it was thicker and longer than usual.

Satisfied with my cock, she dipped her head lower and began to lap at my anus. Now, Mar had shown me how enjoyable analingus could be, but I hadn't enjoyed it as much as I was now. I suppose it had something to do with being trussed up like a turkey and completely at Lucy's mercy, or maybe it was because I knew that she'd soon be buggering me with her rubber cock. Regardless, it was driving me crazy, particularly when she pointed her tongue stiffly and tried to work it into my anal opening. She lifted her head from between my legs and smiled warmly. "Are you having fun?"

I tried to say "absolutely" but with the gag in my mouth, it didn't sound at all like that, but I knew she got the message.

She grinned back at me, and straightened up, then reached behind for something. The blue and white something was easily recognizable as a tube of K-Y lubricant. Show time!

Still smiling at me, she said, "God, I can hardly wait. I'm gonna fuck your tight little butt so well."

Without any further talk, she smeared a generous amount of K-Y on her fingers and spread it in and around my asshole, taking particular care to work one, and then two fingers into me to open my muscles. I'd had my ass fingered enough times by my wife that I knew to open my anus by bearing down, and that allowed Lucy to easily penetrate me. When she was satisfied that I was sufficiently well greased up, she squeezed a health glob of the gel onto the dildo and spread it evenly, coating the realistic head, and down the shaft to the balls.

"I know from my own experiences with anal sex that it may hurt a bit at first. I'll go slow and let your body adjust. If you really can't handle it, I'll be able to tell, and that will be that... I'll stop. I've had much larger cocks than this up my ass, and have loved all but the very biggest, so I think you'll be fine. Here goes..."

She shuffled forward on her knees and rubbed the head of the dildo up and down the crease of my ass, I suppose to spread the K-Y around. God damn, it felt good when it dragged across my anus! The position that the restraints put me in gave Lucy a direct shot at my asshole, and she zeroed in on it, pressing the head of her faux cock firmly against my opening. As before, I relaxed my sphincter by bearing down, and took a deep breath as she inched into my ass. Since the dildo was modeled on a circumcised penis, it's head was flared around the corona, and I could tell we were at the point of that larger diameter passing through the muscle. I was breathing deeply, trying to ignore the pain, which wasn't anywhere near severe, but nevertheless present. With a bit of a lurch, Lucy pressed another inch into my ass, and stopped. I hadn't noticed previously, but I found myself groaning deeply into the ball in my mouth. She knew that, of course.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lucy Propositions Don Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds