• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Well-Learned Lesson

A Well-Learned Lesson

It's early Saturday morning & Sara is coming into school for math tutoring. Her teacher, Mrs. James, is waiting. She is in lifted spirits. She's finally 18! No one can tell her what to do anymore!

"Hello Sara." Mrs. James cheerfully greets her.

"Hello Mrs. James. Thank you for your help."

"No problem. Let's begin with factoring."

They sit & go over factoring for about half an hour. Mrs. James heads over to the window to open it.

"Do you mind? This spring weather can get awfully hot sometimes." She asks.

"Not at all." Sara replies.

They finish factoring about an hour later & Mrs. James offers Sara refreshment. She comes back with a couple of cans of soda & some cheese crackers from the vending machine.

"Let's take a break." Mrs. James suggests.

Her & Sara sit & enjoy their refreshments for a while when Mrs. James goes to close the blinds. She comes back & removes her shirt. She has a bikini top on underneath, but still, it makes Sara a little uncomfortable.

Her & Sara move on to equations & study those for about half an hour. Sara can't help but look at Mrs. James. She is however busty. She's a slim brunette with long silky hair & a big smile. Soon, Mrs. James begins to notice Sara's curiosity & approaches.

"Shall we use the desks or the floor?" She asks.

"Pardon?" Sara responds with confusion.

"It's not like I haven't noticed you looking, Sara. Come on, no one's here except the guys outside & they won't be coming in anytime soon. It's just you & me. Aren't you in the least bit curious?" Mrs. James insists.

"I suppose I am, but, you're my teacher, & you're married." Sara responds.

"As if my husband has any clue what real women want. Let's use my desk. We'll take it slow. By the way, call me Jesse."

Jesse lays Sara down on the desk & then undoes her bikini top. She straddles Sara & kisses her deeply. Sara moans with at the pleasure of having her teacher's tongue down her throat. She continues to kiss Sara as she undoes her young, eager-to-learn student's pants. She then slides her hand inside her pants & makes circular motions just outside her panties, making sure not to push too far. She then moves slightly forward, giving Sara access to her large, supple breasts.

Sara begins to nibble & suckle on her teacher. Her tongue circles her nipples as she sucks as hard as she can, covering her mouth almost completely over her breasts, going from one to the other. Jesse moans with pleasure.

"Mmmm." She moans again. "That feels good."

After 5 minutes or so, Jesse unbuttons her pants & throws them down on the floor. She isn't wearing underwear. This is no surprise to Sara, as she always considered her teacher as somewhat of a horny-toad.

She returns & kisses Sara deeply once more. They continue this for more than half an hour. Then, Jesse gets something out of her teacher's desk. It is a very large, very thick vibrator.

"I case my tongue can't do the job on its own." She says eagerly.

She begins to kiss Sara again. This goes on for another 10 minutes. Sara & Jesse both wet & moaning.

Jesse then removes Sara's pants & underwear. She winks at Sara & then goes down on her. She takes in Sara's aroma & smiles. She slides her thumbs around Sara's lips. She separates them, pushes them together, and then separates them again. She continues this motion until she can see that Sara is good & ready.

She slides her tongue around Sara's lips, not quite piercing her fully yet. Sara lets out a moan.

"Uhhh!" She whimpers in enjoyment.

Jesse continues to lick around the outside for 2-3 minutes. Finally, she dives. She slides her tongue in, slowly at first, letting Sara treasure the moment. She then moves faster & faster. Sara's hips buckle as she moans incessantly.

"Ohh, Mrs. James! Don't stop!"

Jesse pushes further & further, going deeper & deeper, faster & faster. Finally, she stops. She kisses Sara deeply once more. Then she reaches for the big vibrator.

"I promise, you're going to love this." She says with a smile & turns it on.

She slides it slowly so as not to hurt Sara. She then moves it in & out, moving at a brisk pace. Sara's hips move to the motions of the vibrator. Jesse begins to hump Sara & then places the other end of the vibrator in herself. She humps as Sara buckles. They both moan with pleasure.

"Ohhh, God! Ohhh!" They shout out in unison.

They hump & moan & move all around the desk. Their cries could be heard outside. Jesse forgot to shut the window. The boys outside have heard what's going on & many are jerking off at the sounds of the two women's deep & erotic pleasure.

The two moan again. "Ohhh!" They cry. A few last humps back & forth, they are both exhausted.

As their orgasms spew, they smile at each other, breathing heavily. Jesse lay on top of Sara. They kiss deeply, tongues swimming.

After catching their breath, they get dressed. Sara gathers her books & prepares to leave.

As she does, Jesse gives her a naught look & says, "Same time next week?"

"You bet!" Sara replies with a smile, & she walks out the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • A Well-Learned Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds