• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Modeling Contract Ch. 10

Modeling Contract Ch. 10

12

Bob had enough signal to retrieve the message and decided to hear what it was. When he opened it he saw the text; "This is what your wife has been doing at the farm."

He saw his wife sitting with her legs wide open and holding some guy's head between them. Her breasts heaved and her nipples were long and red. Bob knew immediately that he was looking at his wife as this unknown man was eating her pussy and had been doing it for a while now.

Bob could tell by the look on her face and the size of her nipples. She always looked like she was being hurt but actually was close to orgasm. And her nipples always got super red and hard when she was about to cum.

As he looked at the next shot he saw her laying back and a huge cock lying on top of her face. Her tongue was licking the underside. The cock was as big and long as her face and Bob said to himself, "I can't believe what I'm seeing my wife doing! And my god that cock.....Jesus that cock is big! It must be a foot long."

He was about to scream with anger! He looked at one photo after the other as they flashed on the phone screen. They had changed positions now, still outside still in the sun in front of people. He could see the huge cock sticking up in the air now and his wife's mouth cover the head as she sucked on it. Then next shot was of his wife taking half the monster in her mouth and down her throat!

Bob was amazed she could actually do something like that without choking. Bob looked at the two of them in their 69 position, out in the sun in front of the pool. He wondered who was taking the photos. He also wondered how his wife and her lover were able to have this kind of open sex outside in front of a bunch of people. Then he saw other couples in the back ground all of them in different sexual positions around the pool.

Bob began to realize that what he was looking at was the fat farm, it had to be. His wife was at a secluded place, a private resort, and as he saw photo after photo of different people all involved with each other the sex was everywhere.

Ralph was looking at the photos over his shoulder. Then he asked Bob to stop and go back one of the shot. Bob punched the return button and the photo showed a beautiful blonde woman being fucked from behind as she sat up and was riding another large cock in a reverse cowboy position. She was facing the camera and the man behind her was hidden. Only his cock was apparent as it went into the woman's pussy.

Bob's new friend Ralph said, "I'll be a son of a bitch that one is my Mary. That fucking cunt! Our wives are fucking and sucking and we're here fucking fishing. Look at them, couples after couples everywhere fucking all over the place. You know that fat farm is just a fucking whorehouse Bob. Well I'm packing up and going home. I deal with that slut when she gets home.

As they looked at the last couple of photos Bob was about to explode. He saw the two lovers stand. The man had the biggest cock he had ever seen in his life. Fully hard from Bob's loving wife sucking the big thing to it's hardest. Bob saw his wife was completely nude and her thong hanging off one of her knees as she stood there with her hand wrapped around the big cock shaft facing the man.

When Bob looked at the next photo he saw the two of them at the door to a room. Bob assumed the room must have been his wife's room because Bonnie had the key card in her hand. The date and time on the photo read Tuesday 12:05 PM.

The last photo showed the man coming out of the room with another man and Bonnie was standing there in the doorway smiling still completely nude. The new man was holding her thong as he walked away he lifted it to his nose and smelled it. It was the old guy from Escort magazine! His name was Paul.....Paul Messinger owner of the magazine! Bob said, "Son of a bitch! I bet she took on both of them!"

The date and time stamp on this photo read Tuesday 4:00PM some four hours later than when they went into the room. Bob realized his wife had just fucked two men one with the biggest cock he had ever seen for 4 hours.

It had been three days of pure pleasure for Bonnie. She was now very comfortable with being nude all the time and even felt OK with having sex in front of people. She had been fucked and sucked and had sucked a few different guys all around the resort over the past few days and she had also had Rex in her bed all night. She would never forget that fucking! It was without a doubt unbelievably sensational.

She had been eaten in front of many people right by the pool with Rex. She had fucked a beautiful very young man who couldn't be any older that 20 in back of the gym where she and he had been working out. He had a nice cock and recovered very quickly. They had fucked three times in less that an hour mostly because of her talented mouth and hands bring him back again twice. And, she had sucked two cocks at the same time next to the restaurant after lunch one-day. And she had been with Rose and had a nice long session of oral sex.

Yes she was much more available and open now to just about anything and anyone at the farm who approached her. It was now Thursday and there was a toga party tonight. When she got back to her room after lunch her evening's outfit was lying on the bed.

It was a slave girl's outfit. She smiled and said how appropriate I have always wanted to be a slave to sex. She had been told my Mary that this night usually turned into a full blown orgy before it ended with couples all retiring back to their rooms with someone. Mary told her to not wear anything under her outfit and be ready for all the sex she could handle.

Mary was the very nice and sexy woman Bonnie met at the pool the day that Rex and Bonnie had fucked. Bonnie had sat at the pool for an hour after Rex and Paul let her in her room. She sat out at the pool this time with nothing on. She was trying to get a full body tan when Mary sat down next to her. They started talking and Bonnie found out that Mary wanted to know all about the man she was with that after noon. Bonnie told her his name was Rex and he had the biggest cock she had ever had.

Mary asked Bonnie if she could introduce her to Rex. She told Bonnie she wanted to know all about Rex the second she saw him stand up and saw his foot long cock. She said she had watched the two of them giving oral sex to each other earlier.

Mary also told Bonnie that some woman looked like she was taking photos of them and others around the pool. Bonnie was a little shocked by it and asked who the woman was? Mary told her she was one of the people on the Jackson's Agency's staff but didn't know her name. She had been around every year at the farm since Mary had started working for the agency and was invited to join the group. She talked to Bonnie and wanted to know all about Rex and his beautiful big dick. She asked Bonnie how good he was?

Bonnie told her he was the best she had ever had and when Rex left her she had been fucked like she had very been before. She whispered that two men one who came in later on as she and Rex were going at it had fuck her. She told Mary it was her first double penetration. She had let the other man with a much smaller cock take her ass while Rex fucked her.

Mary told Bonnie she wanted to do that too and asked if Bonnie could introduce her to Rex? A little while later they saw Rex, Bonnie introduced Mary to him and now Rex and his big dick had a date with Mary for tonight's party. Mary would experience Rex at the orgy tonight and she could only hope she would have him with her at the end to spend the night giving her his big cock over and over again. Bonnie told her she would really enjoy Rex and the three of them talked for along time about sex, the party and what to except.

Rex had told them that anything goes tonight and that they should be prepared to be fucked in every hole and often. She and the other two new girls would certainly be the center of the attraction.

Around 6:30 PM as the sun was going down behind the hills to the west the three of them were the last to leave the pool. Each walked to their rooms to clean up and get ready for tonight. As Bonnie said goodbye to Rex and Mary she saw Jan walking towards her. She was dressed in a thong carrying a bag.

The two women greeted each other and Jan told Bonnie she had a present for her. Bonnie opened the door to her room and they walked inside. Jan's breasts were beautiful and he nipples showed her excitement at looking at Bonnie's body which had been and still was nude from her siting in the sun. She held a towel in her hand and smiled asking what was the present?

Jan said, "Well if I give it to you now you have to use it OK?"

Bonnie said sure and Jan handed her the bad. Inside was a long box wrapped in beautiful silver paper. Bonnie smiled and said it's love wrapping Jan what is it?"

Jan told her to open it. She did and inside was an 8-inch sliver bullet vibrator. Bonnie's smile got bigger as she took t in hr hand and Jan turned it on. The vibration made Bonnie jump and laugh! She smiled at Jan and they kissed. She said, "This is really very nice Jan thank you. So what would you like me to do with it?"

Jan said I want you to use it while I watch you. She smiled a very evil smile as she took Bonnie's hand and the two women walked to the big bed. Bonnie got up on the bed and sat with her back to the headboard. Jan wiggled out of the thong she had on and moved to the bed next to Bonnie. She said, "Here let me help you. I can show you how this should be used."

Bonnie handed her the long sliver tube and watched as Jane moved it over her breasts and ran it down her stomach and between her legs. Jan smiled as she moved the cylinder up and down against her own pussy while Bonnie watched. Then she moved the vibrator to Bonnie's breasts. Jan could see Bonnie's nipples harden immediate as the vibrating tube stimulated them.

Then as Jan moved her head to one nipple and she began to suck it! Bonnie held her head and gave a soft sigh as the vibrator that was in Jan's hand moved down her body and between Bonnie's legs. When Bonnie felt the toy touch her clit and her pussy slit she arched and moaned into Jan's mouth as they kissed and shared tongues.

The tube moved into Bonnie's pussy spreading the lips and rubbing the tip around the hole. Jan said, "Watch it. Watch it as I push it in baby!"

Bonnie and Jan both separated enough so they could see the vibrator tip move into Bonnie's pussy hole. She felt it move along the walls of her vagina as Jan smiled at her and slowly moved the toy deeper into Bonnie's sex. She moaned and Jan said, "Feel good? Wait until you feel it turned on Bonnie. It's so fucking good when it's vibrating inside you."

Bonnie opened her legs wider and slid down more so she as almost laying flat on the bed now as Jan moved around and sat between her open thighs. "Bend your knees and lift them", she told Bonnie.

Bonnie did what Jan told her and Jan moved the toy deeper yet. Then she touched the controls at the end of the cylinder and the vibrations stimulated her pussy slowly at first with the setting low. Bonnie's eyes opened wide and she began to fuck the vibrator fast and hard.

The more Jan increased the speed and vibration of the toy inside Bonnie' cunt the more Bonnie fucked herself on it! She cried out as the first wave of orgasm washed over her. Then Jan said, "You do it! Fuck yourself and do it for me."

Bonnie took the cylinder and as she kept it inside her pussy Jan gave her some instructions on how to use the sped control. Then Jan opened the bag and pulled out another toy. This one was a strap on cock with another smaller cock on the inside of the strap on.

Jan watched as Bonnie worked the vibrator in and out of her wet slick pussy hole and played with the speed control. When she had achieved another orgasm Jan said, "Now take it out and let me use this on you baby!"

Bonnie looked at the huge strap on cock with the two shafts and saw Jan was attaching it to her now with the smaller cock inside her own pussy. She smiled as she moved down between Bonnie's beautiful opened legs and told her, "Put the head in your pussy Bonnie."

Bonnie reached between her legs and took the thick long fake cock into her hands. She guided it to her wet open pussy hole and aligned it up. Jan pushed and Bonnie felt her pussy stretched wider as the head went in and Jan pushed and pushed as she started to fuck bonnie. Bonnie moaned and thrust up as Jan filled her cunt with 10 inches of cock.

They started fucking hard and fast and they both were going wild as Jan clicked the switch and the toy vibrated on both ends. It was Bonnie that screams sand came as hard as she had ever done in her life. Jan fucked her as fasts as she could as she too began to cum Then she shoved the big dick into Bonnie and held it deep as they both finished their climaxes.

They stayed that way for a long time until finally Jan pulled the fake cock out of Bonnie's body with a sucking sound. She lay on top of Bonnie and they kissed and held each other softly touching and playing with each other's bodies. It soon began to stimulate them both again and as it did Jan used her mouth now to give Bonnie a wonderful orals climax as she moved her body around so Bonnie could eat her pussy while she was eating Bonnie's cunt.

The two women made love until 8:00 PM. Then they showered and got ready for the party. Both were hungry and happy they had the chance to please each other before the party.

Bonnie put on the slave girl's outfit which had one snap that held it together right at the side. One pull and Bonnie's cover would open like a door and her body would be available. She had nothing on under it.

Jan put her thong back on and they walked to the great hall where the food dancing and orgy would take place. It was now 9:00 PM and a large number of people were already there eating dancing and talking. The orgy would begin at 10:00 PM.

As they entered the room they saw Rex and Mary dancing tight and erotic together as she was humping her body on his leg. She wore a similar type of outfit like Bonnie had on. As she danced Rex pushed his leg between Mary's and she was riding on his hard on as he almost lifted her up of the floor.

Rex was wearing a thong but it didn't cover his hard on which was sticking out the side of one leg. Bonnie smiled and told Jan to look at Rex. Jan said, "Yes he is so nice have you had a chance to try him yet."

Bonnie smiled and said, "Oh yes! This afternoon in fact he and Paul both took me. I had my first DP this afternoon. It's good that Paul is small or I would be hurting bad tonight since he was in my ass!"

Jan laughed and said, "Paul is such a sweet older man and he just loves to fuck beautiful women like you Bonnie. And he pays a great deal of money to do it too. You must be nice to Paul."

Bonnie said, "Oh I have been very nice to Paul I'm sure he is happy. Where is he anyway?"

They looked but could find him. Jane said she would send someone to his room and check on him."

Then they went their separate ways. Bonnie going to the food and drink tables while Jan mingled.

Paul was in the garden and he was having his cock sucked by a very young beautiful woman. Jan saw him and smiled knowing Paul had a very nice week at her farm. He would provide more funding she was sure of it. As she turned to go back inside she saw Rex and Mary his newest conquest sitting on a bench making out. He had his big cock out from under the thong and Mary was pumping it with both hands as he played with her breasts. Her toga was wide open and her body shinned lovely in the moonlight. Jan smiled again knowing everyone looked as if they were having a great time.

As she entered the great room again it was 10PPm and many of the people in the room were nude or partially that way. She slid the straps to her toga down off her shoulders exposing her large full shapely breasts. Then she took a glass of wine and continued to walk around watching people locked in various forms of having sex. Some were fucking already while others were playing and kissing and enjoying the bodies of others next to them.

The night was warm and she began to look for Bonnie. When she walked to the end of the great room she saw a group of people around a table. Most were nude.

As Jan approached the table she looked and saw Bonnie laying on the table, men and women were standing around her. One man on his right had his cock standing straight out and Bonnie was stroking it. She was lying on her back and her legs were hanging off the table. There was a man standing between them and his cock was moving slowly in and out of her vagina hole. A woman was standing there with her hand over Bonnie's slit rubbing Bonnie's clit while her other hand squeezed her left breast.

Jan could se Bonnie's nipples hard and red as she moaned from the cock going in and out of her hole. Another woman was squeezing her breast on the right side.

Jan smiled and knew Bonnie was having what she wanted, many hands on her and a cock inn her. As she watched more people began to touch and rub Bonnie all over. She was grunting now as the man took Bonnie's legs and lifted then up and let her feet hang around his neck. Her high black heels were still on along with her black fish net thigh highs. Her toga was gone. The man was fucking her faster now and Bonnie had her eyes closed as she jerked off the cock to her left. It was now very hard.

Jan knew he would soon replace the one In Bonnie's cunt. There were men standing there pulling and rubbing their cocks as they waited. Jan figured Bonnie was going to be gang banged by at least 6 men tonight maybe more.

Bonnie began to hump her pussy against the man standing between her shapely open thighs fucking her. As Jan watched there must have been 10 hands on Bonnie's body pleasing Bonnie everywhere. One hand was under her and her lover's cock rubbing and Jan was sure finger fucking Bonnie's as hole. Another woman was cupping the balls and rubbing them as the man continued to fuck Bonnie. Women were playing with her breasts one was sucking a nipple and two more were squeezing her breasts. They held the breast in their two hands and squeezed it pushing the nipple up as an offering to the mouth that covered it and the tongue that licked it. The cock of the man whom Bonnie had stroked hard was inches from Bonnie's face. She turned and looked at he perfect specimen of a man only an inch from her mouth. She smiled a little as she told the head into her mouth and began sucking on it. Others played with the hard cock being sucked. A woman on each side of Bonnie was rubbing her smooth athletic thighs and the man fucking her was thrusting hard now as it moved in and out of Bonnie's cunt fast and hard.

Then as everyone watched, the man arched his back as he stood there between Bonnie's open legs. His ass cheeks squeezed and he buried his cock fully into Bonnie's pussy and cried out. Jan heard both of then moaning with pleasure as the man began to empty his balls into Bonnie's cunt hole. Jan watched and saw his cum begin to squeeze out around the big cock shaft as he moved slower now in and out of Bonnie's pussy.

As the man held Bonnie's legs up he stepped out from between them and another man moved in. He took his cock and centered it at the open cum dripping hole before him. He slowly pushed and his cock went into Bonnie. Again she arched and began to lift up fucking her body on the big shaft going into her. He moved with her and they started to fuck. A hand came back over Bonnie's body as they started working on her again. She didn't take long this time. She arched her back and hands help her lift her pelvis up and the man drove his cock into her as deep as he could. The hand of a young woman was playing with Bonnie's clit awhile another one was rubbing her hole and the big shaft that was pumping in and out of it! Bonnie's ass seemed to hang in the air screaming as her orgasm swept over her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Modeling Contract Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds