• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sowakie

Sowakie

She rolled over onto her side. Not wanting to open her eyes. Donna could hear the birds singing and she smelled the sweet grass as it submitted to the gentle lashing of the late fall breeze, the sun barely over the horizon. She lay there in the twilight of morning. Not wanting to face the day.

She rose only with the thought of coffee and lots of it. Donna stumbled to the kitchen slash living room in this rustic cabin she had rented only yesterday. It was on the shore on the Neoshi River. It was as far away and foreign to her as she could find, given the short time she had searched.

The scent of fresh brewed coffee teased her senses as she snuggled into the soft cushion of the window seat. The attendant whom had showed her to her cabin had built a large fire in the fireplace that had long since withered down to ash and coals. She remembered there was seasoned wood at the door. But chilled as she was, she did not move.

Only two days had passed since she came home early from work and found her husband in bed with her best friend. When she walked in and saw the two of them together, she felt betrayal the same way she had felt with men her entire life. As her eyes fell on the two of them her blood turned to ice. She felt physical pain in her chest. Her heart was broken. She was broken.

Donna had believed in her marriage, She had given her husband every inch of her soul. It was the only time in her life she felt truly spiritual. And he repaid her with betrayal. All of the red flags she had clouded in doubt. "He is my husband, I must give him the benefit of the doubt" she would tell herself. It was no longer clouded. She now saw every lie he had ever told her for what it was. And she hated him. She new reality was more then her mind could handle.

Donna was 37 years old. Her dark brown hair waved in length down past her shoulders. Her husband had always told her she had the smile of Sandra Bullock and the eyes of Nicole Kidman. Her frame was thick. With C cup breasts and wide hips. She had always been very curvy. It earned her a lot of attention when she was in college. But she never really thought much of it But in truth she had loved the attention and had felt neglected in her marriage now for some time.. She forced herself to snap out of her catatonic state of mind. She came here to hide from the world and lick her wounds. She came here to heal.

•••• •••• ••••

The fire had warmed the cabin. She made sure she brought in extra logs to last her through the night. The cabin was realistic there was no T.V., no phone. She had a stove, coffee pot and refrigerator that came fully stocked, as did the pantry, with food enough to last for 5 days. She new with it being only her she would not have to shop or do anything for as least a week.

The evening was rolling in and she had spent most of the day crying and sitting in the window seat. She had opened her a bottle of wine no more then a half hour ago and was surprised to see it was nearly gone. With that realization she began to laugh. Boy if Devin her husband, could see her now. He would be pissed she thought. His high Baptist morals.

"You son of a bitch" she thought out loud. And poured the remainder of the bottle into her glass.

She awoke in the middle of the night still curled up in the window seat. Her head throbbed and she was cold the fire had gone out hours ago. She glanced at the clock ticking on the wall it was 2:00 AM Donna rolled out of the window seat and placed some small pieces of wood on the glowing coals. As it took fire she through on all of the logs she had brought in. She new it wouldn't be long and the cabin would be warm again.

Donna made her way to the bathroom and relieved her heavy bladder. She began to run a bath. It was one of those old fashioned free standing footed bathtubs She allowed the gown she had been wearing for the last 24 hours to slide down her silky skin, and easily eased into the warm water.

Her hands moved over her stiff body. Maybe curling up in the window seat for hours was not the best idea she thought to herself. As her hands slowly massaged the deep ache from her neck. She rubbed her shoulders and down her chest to her ample breasts, she palmed them and softly squeezed her nipples. She closed her eyes as her hands moved further down her body. She reached between her legs and gently rubbed her clit, feeling a twinge of pleasure splash through her body. It only took a few smooth strokes and she gasped as her orgasm swept through her body. Warm and smooth like a sip of cognac

Just then she jumped as she heard a wolf howling outside. She jumped out of the bath and into her white Terri cloth robe. She quickly walked into the main area of the cabin to the bay window where she had slumbered most of the day and there not more then 20 feet standing in the midst of the sweet grass was a black wolf. Had it not been for the full moon and the glowing eyes she would have thought it a trick of her mind.

Donna could not move. She stared in amazement at the animal. It was HUGE. At least 7 feet from head to tail she thought. She was amazed as it stood there as if it were viewing all the secrets of her soul. She felt almost violated the way the wolf peered at her. She blinked and the animal was gone. It spun on its hindquarters and literally disappeared.

Donna heard him howl yet again and could tell it was close. She checked the lock on the cabin door to make sure it was secure. Feeling as safe as she could she went to bed and fell asleep quickly.

Donna awoke to the sound of the cabin door smashing open. It banged against the wall loudly. She jumped from her bed and ran towards the living area of the cabin. She saw the door blowing in the cold wind. She grabbed it and shut it quickly. Locking it and sliding a straight back chair from the corner up against it. She looked around the room and saw no one. "It was just the wind she forced herself the believe that" The fire was still crackling warmly and as she looked out the window she realized it had begun to snow heavily. There was already a thick layer covering the ground. As she turned back towards the room she noticed a clump of snow in the shape of a footprint on the floor already beginning to melt. Her heart began to thump in her chest and she could hear the blood rushing through her veins. She new the wolf was in the cabin. She felt him looking at her. Felt the same calm violation occurring yet again just as it had before. She turned towards the kitchen area and there the eyes were, glowing in the firelight.

But a wolf it was not, It was a man at least 6" 5' completely naked he had long black hair and smooth bronze skin. He was thick and muscular and she new he could easily over power her if he chose. Her heart still thumping in her chest and her breath coming quickly. She asked cautiously "Who are you? And what do you want?"

After a long pause He spoke, my name is Sowakie, I am here to claim you. You Donna have belonged to me since we two were born. Our paths have brought us here. I have been waiting for you for a long time.

Donna jumped towards the bedroom door of the cabin. She thought this man was insane and wanted nothing more then to get as far away from him as she could. As she reached the bedroom and turned to shut the door Sowakie was there his thick chest preventing the door from shutting.

"Donna if you fight me it will only be harder for you. Your soul belongs to mine as does your body and I have waited a many moons for you. Don't do this." His words were powerful and somehow seemed to calm Donna. She released her grip on the door and stepped back to allow herself a better standing position. Sowakie seized the opportunity and surged forward scooping Donna up into his arms. Donna's head was spinning the moment he touched her. She could not rationalize the feeling she had. And did not resist as he laid her body on the bed. Sowakie reached down and opened her robe. Her large breasts were the first things Sowakie noticed. His mouth instantly lowered to her nipple the tips of his pointed teeth pinched her delicate flesh, Donna jumped from the pain. Sowakie seemed startled from this he stood up straight and she could see his erection glowing in the moonlight flooding through the bedroom window. It was the largest one she had ever seen. His cock had to be at least 9 inches long and at least 2 inches thick. The purple head large and throbbing. She new he was going to have her. It frightened her at first but she resigned herself to the fact that there seemed to be no choice.

Donna sat up and removed her robe. She scooted closer to the edge of the bed where Sowakie stood. She took the head of his penis into her mouth as if she had been sucking cock her whole life. She could not explain the desire she had for this man, or wolf or whatever he was. She could hear her brain trying to reason with her. But her body and soul felt it was right.

She began to move her tongue along the underside of the head of his penis as she felt him push deeper into her mouth. She took just over half of him into her mouth. She had never done this before. But it did not seem foreign to her. She felt his head throbbing as it continued to grow in her mouth. Sowakie grabbed her hair and pushed himself down into her throat. She tried to release him but he pumped his length in and out of her. Sowakie sensed her struggle and calmly removed himself from her. She looked up at him with her rich blue eyes glistening in the moonlight.

As if she read his mind she slid back onto the bed and parted her legs. He lunged forward and his mouth went straight to her inner thigh she flinched as he bit into her, and then he regained his composer and began to kiss downward onto her thigh, his cock throbbing, he needed her. He had waited so long. His tongue made contact with her clit and she through her head back and arched her back drawing her knees up into the air and parting her legs even further welcoming the feeling as his tongue danced around and over her clit as if he were writing his name into her. He lapped at her inner folds and tasted the depths of her juices. Donna came and clenched her knees tight around his head. Moaning as the feeling curled her toes and ran along her spine. As she relaxed and his movements slowed he kissed her smooth on her clit and rose up onto his knees, Donna's head began to spin as he flipped her over roughly pulling her up onto her hands and knees. His large purple head found its way to her opening and pushed in full force as if it could wait not longer.

AAAAAHHHHHGGGGGGGG. OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH the sounds escaped her without her consent, as he pushed his thickness deep into her. She could not even think straight every hair on her body stood on end. He pulled his cock out about half way and pushed hard back into her. She thought she was going to be ripped open; she had never had pain when having sex, not even the first time. Her husband was not a large man. She had never known a man with a cock this large. Her head swung from side to side as she tried to grasp the feeling of being torn into AAAAAAHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG yet again as he slammed into her his hands firmly holding her hips. Her arms gave way and she berried her face into the mattress. She felt that familiar twinge began to crawl from her inner soul down her legs her toes curled as her inner walls clenching him in response to her orgasm. She was going to cum yet again, as he mercilessly fucked her. His large facile thrusting deeper and deeper as if he were touching her very soul. Just when she thought she could take no more she felt his entire body tighten as he unburdened his load deep inside her. Her knees gave way and she laid face first on the bed. Sweat soaking her with Sowakie collapsed atop her, his member still lodged deep within her.

At last my dear you are mine. Sowakie exclaimed. "I have always been yours" She replied.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sowakie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 443 milliseconds