• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Best Birthday Ever

The Best Birthday Ever

I remember it as though it happened yesterday. My first time with you; my first time with any man. It was my eighteenth birthday, and you were a close friend of the family. You gave me the best gift I have ever received. I close my eyes and once more I feel you gently pull me onto your lap. Your hand caresses the soft skin of my thigh and you whisper in my ear what a good girl I am. You tell me that, although I am a very good girl, there are things I must learn in order to please you. I look into your eyes and I know that I can trust you. I feel nervous and excited all at once.

Your big hand slides further up my thigh and you take one of your fingers and rub it softly over the center of my panties; your touch as light as a feather. But, even that soft touch makes me gasp, and I squirm on your lap feeling your cock harden beneath me. You press your finger a little bit more firmly against my panties and you feel the wetness beginning there. You slip your finger under my panties and into my wet cunt and bring it back up to my lips telling me to taste it. I suck on your finger, tentatively at first, then more forcefully as you slide it in and out of my mouth.

You remove your finger and kiss me roughly, your hand in my hair pulling it hard, but not so hard that it will cause me too much pain. Your lips move down my neck and I feel your teeth sink gently into the soft skin, causing me to gasp once more. Suddenly, you pull away and set me on the floor. My legs feel weak as I look at you questioningly. Smiling, you take my hand and place it over your cock. My eyes widen when I feel how hard your cock feels under my small hand. You tell me what a good girl I am for making it so hard and now I get a reward for being so good. First, however, I will need to undress. I look at you shyly and you sense my reluctance. You take one of my hands and move it to the buttons of my blouse. You tell me that you want to watch. My face burns with embarrassment as I begin to unbutton my blouse, exposing my soft, white skin to your intense gaze.

I let my blouse slide off my shoulders as I glance shyly at you from beneath my lowered eyes. You stare at me intently, searing me with your blue eyes. Encouraged, I reach behind and undo my bra. I see you bite your lower lip as you wait for my small, pink, nipples to be exposed. Standing before you in my skirt, I feel a blush spread over my body. My breath is ragged from embarrassment and arousal. You stand up in front of me as your eyes sweep over my breasts. My nipples are erect. You whisper one word, "Beauty."

For the first time, I look directly into your eyes and see your passion and desire. My body trembles as you reach out and touch my nipples with your thumbs. A moan escapes me. With a smile on your lips you pinch my hard nipples with your thumb and forefinger. You can hear my breath coming out in short gasps. Now, you pinch my nipples even harder and my pleasure is mixed with pain. My knees grow weak. You ask me if you pinched too hard and I shake my head and say, "Harder, please." You growl deep in your throat as you take one of my pink nipples in your mouth and bite it. I almost shriek as I am engulfed with the pleasure and pain that your mouth is bringing me.

Pushing me away, you tell me to remove the rest of my clothes. No longer shy, I remove my skirt and panties and stand before you naked. You gaze at me in admiration, then, you put your hands on my shoulders and tell me to get on my knees. I do as you ask and watch as you unzip your pants and remove your cock. Taking your cock in your hand, you bring it to my mouth and rub it over my soft lips. My lips part and you ask me what I want. I look down at the floor and you place your finger under my chin, forcing me to look at you again. Your cock touches my lips again and you ask, "Is this what you want?"

I nod and open my mouth as you slide your cock between my waiting lips. I open my mouth wider to accommodate your cock's girth and you say, "Good girl," and smile at me approvingly. You tell me to suck your cock, and I do.

I love the feeling of your hardness in my mouth, on my tongue, my lips. I love the taste of it. You chuckle softly as you see me trying to devour your big, hard cock. Grabbing my hair, you push my head down, forcing me to take your cock even deeper into my mouth. Your cock touches the back of my throat and my eyes begin to water and I try to back off because I am starting to gag, but you hold me there for a moment, not wanting to relinquish the sensations my mouth is giving you. Then, you allow me to move away.

"Is it too big for you?" you ask.

Your cock is sliding in and out of my mouth and I look up at you and nod. I move away from your cock for a moment and say sadly, "It is too big. I can't take it all."

You gently stroke my cheek and say, "Oh, but you will. I promise."

Grabbing my hair you force your cock back into my mouth, pushing it as far as it will go. My eyes are watering again, but I feel your cock go a little bit further into my throat. I refuse to give up and I keep sucking, my hands gripping your ass. Your eyes are closed as you lose yourself in the feeling of my tongue on your flesh, and the sounds of my mouth sucking your achingly hard cock. You begin to fuck my mouth. My throat is accepting your hardness with each thrust. I know something is about to happen because your breath is coming very fast and you are thrusting wildly into my throat. You want to come in my mouth and make me swallow every drop, but you pull away, knowing you must wait.

I look at you in disappointment. My mouth is hungry for your throbbing flesh and I reach for it, but you stop me. You pull me to my feet and tell me that I sucked your cock so well that I get an extra reward. Taking me in your arms you stroke my hair.

"Such a good girl," you say.

I feel your lips on mine, your mustache rough on my soft lips. You kiss me deeply, your tongue dancing against mine. My wet cunt gets even wetter and I moan against your mouth as you kiss me harder. Grabbing my ass, you grind your cock against me. Suddenly, you push me away and tell me it's time for my reward. My heart is pounding with excitement and a little bit of fear.

You kiss me again as you lay me on the bed, your hands caressing my back, my ass, my thighs. I have one leg wrapped around yours and I press myself against you tightly. You suddenly roll onto your back and pull me on top of you. I feel your fingertips playing lightly over my shoulder blades, down my back and over my ass. I shiver, and you laugh when you feel goosebumps break out over my skin. You whisper in my ear, asking me if I like that. My face is buried in your neck and you feel me nod. You continue to tease me with your fingers until you feel me trembling. Your hands stop for a moment and I look up at you. Smiling, you continue to play your fingers along my soft skin. I begin to relax against you when I feel a stinging slap on my ass. I gasp in surprise and shock. You grasp my hair and force me to look in your eyes. SLAP!! You are staring at me intently, wanting to see my reaction. What you see in my eyes satisfies and excites you. The surprise and shock which I had initially felt have been

replaced by a wild look of desire.

You spank me again and I groan. I begin to grind my cunt into your thigh making it wet with my juices. "Oh, you're such a good girl," you whisper, as you spank my ass again.

Next, I feel your two hands spanking both ass cheeks at the same time. You tease me, making me guess which cheek will be spanked next. This goes on for several minutes, and when you finally stop, we are both panting with excitement. When you reach down to feel my cunt you say, "Oh my god, you are so fucking wet."

You tell me to lie on the bed on my stomach. I feel you run your hands over my hot ass and you tell me how pink it has become. Gently, you kiss and rub it. Turning me over you spread my legs and admire my almost hairless cunt. I watch you as you lower your head and I moan, surprised to feel your tongue tasting my wetness. You hold my thighs as you begin to lick my cunt and I close my eyes with a sigh of pleasure, my fingers grasping your hair. My moans become louder when I feel your lips surrounding my clit and suck it. My hips are thrusting upward, wanting more. Your fingers gently caress my cunt lips before you slide them into my wetness, pushing them as far as they will go. You feel the barrier that soon your hard cock will be breaking down.

Your mouth moves away from my clit as you spread my cunt lips apart and plunge your tongue inside. Your fingers replace your tongue on my clit and you fuck my cunt with your tongue. You sense my orgasm beginning to build so you concentrate your efforts on my clit, using both your fingers and mouth. My breath is coming in short gasps, my eyes are tightly shut and my fingers are digging into your arms.

When you feel the first wave of my orgasm you say, "Open your eyes, look at me."

My eyes fly open and I am screaming. We stare at each other as I come. The wetness is gushing from my cunt and you lower your head to taste the flood of juices that is pouring from me. My body is jerking wildly and my screams of pleasure pierce the silent room. Finally, I fall back onto the bed, unable to move.

You lie down next to me and wrap your arms around my trembling, sweating body. I feel your lips on my hair, kissing me gently. With one hand you softly stroke my wet cunt and I am shaken with more spasms. You tell me how wonderful it was to watch me come. After letting me rest for a few minutes you roll on your back and pull me on top of you again. I can feel that your cock has softened a bit and you say, "Make my cock hard again. Suck my cock and make it hard."

I slide off of you and begin to suck your semi-hard cock. Once again, I am amazed at how much I love the way it feels in my mouth. You sigh as you feel my wet tongue stroking your cock, my lips tight around it.

"Good girl. Go slow."

I do as you say. My hands are wrapped around your cock as my mouth glides slowly up and down. Your cock grows and I have to stretch my mouth open wider. You are sighing and moaning now. I tease the tip and rub it across the roof of my mouth. I am enjoying my lesson in giving you pleasure. The sounds you are making tell me I am doing well. When I move away for a moment to look at you, you grab my head and force it down on your cock again.

"Don't tease me! Suck my cock."

With great determination I succeed in getting your cock into my throat without gagging. Your cock swells within the tight confines of my throat.

"Oh yes, that's it," you moan.

Your hands move away from my head and reach for my puffy little nipples. As you pinch them you can hear my moans of pleasure around your cock.

"Lie on your back and put your head over the edge of the bed," you order.

I look at you questioningly, but do as you say as you remove your cock from my mouth. You stand over me and I am startled as you begin to fuck my throat. I feel myself start to gag as your cock goes in deeper, but you are holding my head tightly and I can not move. Finally, I am able to keep up with your thrusts and you let go of my head. You begin to roughly pinch my nipples and I feel the wetness from my cunt spread to my thighs.

"Where do you want my cock now?" you ask as you pull it from my mouth.

I just stare at you, not sure of what to say.

"Tell me what your reward should be for sucking my cock so well."

You reach down to my wet cunt and massage it lightly. "Do you want it in your cunt?"

My heart beats faster and I nod my head.

"Good girl," you say.

You pull me up and hold me close for a moment before you tell me to lie on the bed. Lying next to me you rain soft, gentle kisses all over my face. Finding my mouth you kiss me, your tongue against mine. While you suck on my tongue, your hand finds my cunt. When you feel how wet I am you groan against my mouth. You pull away and ask if I am ready for your cock. I nod, but you say, "Tell me."

"Yes, I am ready for your cock. Please fuck me."

You move over me and straddle my legs. Bending over you begin to kiss and bite my neck. My hands move to your soft hair, gently tugging on it. Your mouth moves from my neck to my breasts, sucking one hard puffy nipple, then the other. After giving each hard nipple one last bite you tell me to spread my legs. I am scared, but do as you tell me. I nervously look down at your throbbing cock, and seeing my fear, you gently caress me and tell me I must relax.

Looking in my eyes you take your cock in your hand and move it to the entrance of my cunt. You slide it up and down the wet lips and I tilt my hips upward. My legs spread wider as you slip the head of your cock inside my cunt. My heart is pounding so hard I am certain you can hear it. "Relax, little one," you whisper.

Your cock slides in another inch and I force myself to relax. Another inch and I begin to feel the pressure from your big, hard cock. I am breathing hard and I bite my lip.

"Ready?" you ask.

"Yes."

Quickly, you thrust your cock into my tight, virgin cunt. I let out a little shriek and clasp my legs tightly around your waist, preventing you from moving further. You coax me into relaxing my legs and, when you feel me loosen my grip you thrust all the way into my cunt. You can't believe how tight I am as you begin to fuck me slowly, refraining from slamming your cock into me as you would like to do. Your cock is enveloped by my tight wetness and you tell me how wonderful it feels.

The pain in my cunt begins to subside as I feel the pleasure of your hard cock thrusting into me. You tell me to look at you and our eyes lock together as you fuck me and I become aware of the intense pleasure that is coursing through my wet cunt. We both begin to breathe faster as your thrusting becomes more insistent. My hips rise to meet your cock. You ask me if I want more, if I want your cock deeper inside my cunt.

"Yes, yes, please," I gasp.

Now, you fuck me hard and I feel the entire length of your cock pounding into my tight cunt. My legs are wrapped around your waist trying to pull you even closer. I unconsciously flex my cunt muscles, gripping your cock even tighter. You know you can not hold back any longer. My tight, wet, grasping cunt has brought you to the edge and now you let yourself go. You pull your cock out of my cunt and pull me up, telling me to open my mouth.

"Suck me, suck my cock, taste my come," you roar.

I place my mouth over your pulsating cock and your come shoots into it. You tell me to swallow it and not waste a drop. I begin to suck you, swallowing every drop of your delicious come. You are groaning with pleasure as I continue to suck you. Finally, you are empty and collapse on the bed, but I want more and keep sucking your cock. Your body shakes each time I suck you and you are consumed with pleasure. Gently, you grab my hair and pull my mouth off your cock and pull me up so you can kiss me. You taste your come on my lips and my tongue. You look into my eyes and I know I have pleased you greatly. I sigh with contentment. You stroke my hair as we lie together and soon we fall asleep, spent and content.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The Best Birthday Ever

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds