• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • College Pussy Ch. 01

College Pussy Ch. 01

After five years in a dull marriage, I was again off on my own again and moving into the same type of a small, dingy one bedroom apartment I had enjoyed prior to my loveless marriage. My wife always insisted on nothing but the best so two moves into two houses that were twice what we needed, plus her other unnecessary shopping, had depleted any savings I had prior to our marriage. Starting off with nothing at age 36, but with a good-paying job, I went the cheapy route on my accommodations and settled for the tiny apartment amongst college students who were attending the state university three blocks north. While I did not care for the loud music playing into the wee hours of the night, some of the views of my new neighbors, in their skimpy skirts, shorts and halter tops during the summer term of school was a welcome sight.

Two young ladies in their second year of classes shared the apartment across the breezeway from my apartment. While certainly not the best looking among the other girls in the complex, these two were sexy in their own way. Kelly, at 5'10" and full figured with 38DD (as I found out later), was the more talkative and friendly of the two. She wore her shoulder length hair in a pony-tail most of the time, and had a beautiful smile that made you think how much she must enjoy a slab of hard meat sliding between her lips. Leah was shorter (5'5") and pudgier, with smaller 34C breasts, but an ass that filled out her jeans nicely. It didn't take me long to make my acquaintance with Kelly and her out out-going personality. However, Leah was much shyer and I had barely said 5 words to her in my first month at the complex.

In time, I learned that my nearby tenants enjoyed to smoke pot as much I as did (another such vice that worked against my marriage). Smoking was strictly forbidden in the all of the apartments (or so I thought) and it doesn't take long for pot smokers to figure out the others that are not smoking an ordinary cigarette. Kelly was usually outside toking on a one hitter that resembled a cigarette every night about 9:30, if she hadn't gone out earlier in the night. I finally spoke to Kelly about our shared passion. She told me that her and Leah used it as a study aid to stay focused on their schoolwork (this was the same bullshit excuse my law-school roommate used). She also said it was easier for her and Leah to score pot than alcohol (they were both still nineteen years old), especially since Kelly's older brothers was a local pot dealer. I mentioned that while I never had a problem bringing home a six-pack, Kirby, my local dealer, was hit or miss, which often left me high or dry. She smiled and said they never ran out, so whenever I needed a smoke, to stop by with a case of beer and either she or Leah would be happy to share. She then winked at me and said she had to go and get ready for a date. Her smile and wink left me standing there hard as a rock, so I quickly returned to shitty place to relieve myself at the thought of Kelly riding my cock.

Three nights later, I arrived home, fresh from striking out with Kirby on a fresh baggie. It was late, about ten, but I was ready to smoke and ready to get Kelly high on weed and the case of Corona's I had picked up at the local Brown Derby. I quickly showered to get the work smell off of me and threw on a clean pair of shorts and button up shirt with my sandals. A light was on across the breezeway so I grabbed my case of Corona's and knocked on their door. After twenty seconds, Leah answered the door in a loosely tied robe concealing a tank top and pair of boxer shorts. I stumbled for some words and asked if Kelly was around. Leah replied that Kelly was out on a date and didn't know when she would be back. I started to turn and go back to my apartment when Leah loudly whispered, "I've got some good weed here if you have some limes for those Corona's." I quickly turned and showed her the bag of limes between me and the box of Coronas. She opened the door wider and I entered their apartment.

After popping two Coronas and a couple of lime wedges, we made our way to the living room, complete with lava lights and a coffee table holding three exotic bongs. I also noticed an air purifier in the corner of the room. When I inquired, Leah explained that Kelly had "worked out" a special deal with the landlord to smoke in the apartment if they had an purifier. I didn't ask her any about more about the special deal at that time. Thirty minutes, six beers, and several hits from the bong later, Leah and I were across from each other with fantastic buzzes that loosened my inhibitions and our conversation.

"So why aren't you out with Kelly," I asked.

"Oh, she's the one who gets the dates. I have too much studying to do because I'm on scholarship," she replied.

"Don't you get tired of staying here while Kelly goes out and enjoys herself," I responded.

"I don't know. Sometimes it gets lonesome here. But I've never really been out or with someone, so I don't guess I know what I'm missing," she answered.

"You mean you've never gone out or hooked up, even to kiss."

"I've kissed guys. I went to prom and other things. I just don't get out much, I guess."

"Have you ever smoked weed with a guy."

"No. Only Kelly, since we moved in together six months ago."

"Doesn't smoking weed make you horny? Excited?"

"It makes me feel. Maybe horny. I guess I don't know, I've never been horny with someone."

We sat there silent for several moments after that last statement. I could see her breasts rising and lowering with increased intensity as we talked. She was also twitching her legs, which seemed to indicate that she was excited and trying to create friction between her legs.

"Leah," I whispered.

"Yes," she lightly responded.

"I'm coming over to you unless you object."

"Huh," she murmered.

Time for talk had passed. I rose from my chair and made my way across to Leah, situated on the love seat. I went straight for her mouth and forced my tounge between her lips, trying to suck the breath out of her. She froze for a few seconds, but began to respond to my kiss by moving her tounge and undulating her hips into my groin. I removed my lips from her mouth and trailed down her neck to settle in the cleft just beneath her left ear. She gasped and spread her legs wide, allowing my hardening 8" cock to strain against my shorts into her boxer encased heatbox. I raised my mouth to her ear and said "here or the bedroom," to which she responded by moving her hands to the back of my head to force her back into her mouth. She was ready to be fucked, and here on the couch was fine with me.

I reached between our bodies to loosen the belt on her robe. It flung open and I quickly stripped it from her body. The halter she was wearing was quite thin and I easily flung it over her shoulders to reveal her bared breasts. She leaned back as I clamped my mouth to her right nipple while I roughly tweaked the other between my fingers. I returned my mouth to hers as I reached down to pull her boxers down her legs to her ankles. As she kicked them free, I reached down to pull down my own shorts, revealing my pulsating member. Before she had time to react, I impaled myself between her as I sucked her tounge. Her response and the resistance I felt between her legs let me know that I just broken through the walls of her virginity. She tried to cry out, but I kept my tounge buried in her mouth as I started to move my hips in and out her freshly popped cherry.

Her cries of pain began to turn to joys of passion as I continued to pound her ass. It had been a long time for me as well and I could not hold out. She screamed in my ear with her first "fucking" orgasm as I sucked her neck and spilled out my seed deep into her womb. I had neither cared nor asked about protection prior to our interlude, but later learned that she was on the pill for female issues. I laid against her as we both recovered from our sexual releases. I finally pulled off of her and found my way to the bathroom to relieve myself and find a dampened towel.

I returned to Leah, still laying on the blood and cum-soaked comforter she had been laying on prior to our sexual activities. I handed her the towel and joked that I was glad I owed her only a comforter and not a new loveseat. She applied the towel to her bruised pussy lips and began to whimper. I told her she had been great and these seemed to subdue her light sobbing. As I reached down to touch her face with my hands, my cock began to stir. While intending to place another kiss upon her lips, I instead stood fully and presented my growing cock just inches from her face. I took her cheeks in each hand and placed pressure on her lower jaw with each thumb. Her lips formed an "O" as I placed my near fully erect cock between her lips.

She started with a little bit of teeth on my head as I penetrated her lips so I again used my thumbs to separate her cheeks. She seemed to understand and began a sucking motion that caused my knees to go weak. She looked up into my eyes as she began sucking deeper and I fed her more of my cock. I was at peak hardness when I thrust my cock into her throat and started to gag. I quickly pulled back and began fucking her mouth as she moaned and looked up at me. While I normally last longer on the second go-around, the sight of her lips sucking my cock as she looked into my eyes was too much and I forced my way into her gullet while emptying my second load of the night. She gagged again, but recovered and swallowed down my second load of jism. I finally released from her and relaxed to the full-length couch across from Leah.

After rubbing the towel between her legs for several minutes, Leah lifted from the love seat and joined me on the couch for a naked embrace. I extended full and she lay down on top of me, pressing her mouth forward to mine for a soulful embrace. We kissed lightly for several minutes before relaxing with her lying on top of me. I finally asked her,

"How was your first time."

"I never knew it could be so explosive, so pleasurable."

"Are you sore."

"Yes, but a good sore. You make me feel so good."

I suggested that we enjoy another smoke on one of the bongs and relax again. As she finished the last hit, I lowered to kiss her once-again hardening nipples.

"So good. You make me feel so good."

I went lower, down her belly button and into the folds of her juicy cunt. I flicked the hood of her clit with my tounge and Leah gasped in pleasure. While I normally didn't go down on a freshly fucked pussy, I could not resist Leah and plunged my tounge deep between her folds as I applied pressure to her clit with my thumb. She bucked up and gasped again as I continued to invade her pussy with my mouth.

"Uhhhhh. OOOOOHHHHHHH. Unnnnhhhhhhh. Oh, fuck. I'm commming!!!!"

I slipped a finger into her ass as she bounced back and forth off my tounge as she continued to explode in orgasmic delight. I flipped her onto her stomach with her ass jutting off the couch as she came down from her orgasm. I continued to rotate one, then two fingers into her ass as her body began to twitch. I then released my fingers and plunged my tounge into her pretty asshole, causing her to again gasp in pleasure. Her luscious ass stood out even more as it was propped up while she lay against the couch. My hardening cock pulsed as lifted my face from her ass and positioned my cock at the entrance. This precious 19 year old virgin experienced the third invasion of her holes in less than an hour as I pierced through her sphincter deep into her ass.

She groaned as I plowed her backside with rapid strokes, and came again when I reached around to touch her engorged clit. I was at such a heightened state myself that I could not last too long and much too soon released my third load of spunk deep into her ass. My dick plopped out of her ass and I released from her as she sunk on the couch. I soon her a light snoring from her body that deepened as I lay there in recovery. I eventually grabbed my clothes to dress myself and picked up Leah's limp body to take her to her room. After tucking her in and cleaning up the living room (including disposal of the soiled comforter) I took back the rest of my beers and limes and headed back to my dingy apartment.

Not bad for a six pack of Coronas.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • College Pussy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 820 milliseconds