• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • College Pussy Ch. 03

College Pussy Ch. 03

Friday night again and nothing to do. Almost a week had passed since my two encounters with Leah and Kelly, and I had neither heard nor seen a peep out of them since I left Kelly lying there wanting more last Saturday night. Shit, what was I thinking. Here I had a good thing going, and fucked up by not only sleeping with both of them, but leaving Kelly high and dry and wanting more. I would be lucky to get anything but dirty looks from those two after they compared notes and found out that I had fucked both of them in less than 24 hours.

Even though Kelly was definitely better looking, my thoughts went back to Leah. I was her first. And she was definitely into it. She was a virginal shy girl before last Friday and I had given her a taste of something that she couldn't forget, whether it was from me or some college classmate prick. But those young guys would just fuck her and leave her wanting more, not that I had done her any better on our first encounter. I least I made sure she got hers before I got mine. Women don't forget their first, or so I'd been told. I certainly didn't have that experience with my wife, who had been around the block or three before we hooked and seemingly burned out on sex. At least with me.

It was about 10:30 when I headed outside to take a few hits from the newly acquired bud I had obtained from Kirby earlier in the night. The complex was deserted and I decided to take a stroll as I toked from my little weedbox. Fifteen minutes later I was buzzing heavily and back near my place, close to the parking lot. I heard a car approaching and out of habit for someone with illegal substances on their person, ducked behind a tall dumpster sitting on the northwest corner of the parking lot. The car pulled up to the stall just by the dumpster and closest to the breezeway I shared with Kelly and Leah. I froze in fear and remained silent and still as I heard the car shut off.

"Thanks for driving me to the play. And for dinner at the Quad," said a voice that sounded very much like Leah's. They must be in a convertible, because even with her soft voice, I could easily listen in.

"No problem. Thanks for asking me to go. My roommate has been bugging me to see his play. Plus I had extra vouchers on my student card for dinner," replied a geeky voice that I had never heard. What a putz. A guy gets asked to a play and takes the girl to the Quad, a college dining room on campus that served cardboard pizza and aluminum wrapped burgers with soggy fries.

"It's still early. Would you like to come in and watch some TV," queried Leah.

"I don't think so. I've got a little studying to do tonight before my calculus group meets tomorrow afternoon."

"Come on. It's Friday night. I've even got some smoke inside if you're interested."

"No thanks. I don't smoke. Anything. I've got to go," the geek retorted.

Nothing else was said as Leah exited the car and the geek fired up the engine. He backed up and sped off, while Leah backed up and stood there looking at him speed away, in full view of me. Luckily, she was turned the other direction. But the slumping of her shoulders and sigh in her voice was a clear indication to me that she had just been shot down. What a dick. Could a girl be any more obvious. Come into my apartment and smoke weed with me. Weed, which makes all girls horny. Obviously, his college mind was focused too much on calculus and not enough on pussy. She slowly made her way to her apartment. As she rounded the corner to her building, I quickly rose and sprinted around the back to come around the other side ahead of her. In my heightened buzz, my dick was thinking more than my brain, which told me this girl was done with me.

I just beat her around the back and was standing there looking away, doing my best to catch my breath when I heard her walk around to the front of her door. She must have been looking down because she did not appear to notice me right away. She looked up at some point and saw me because I heard her say "shit" louder than she intended, and then burst out into tears. I turned around innocently and walked up to her as she fumbled with her keys. She could not find her door key, even though she only had seven or eight keys on the ring and finally threw them down in front of her. I leaned down to pick them as she stood there sobbing. Being that the apartment keys all look similar, I picked out the right one and opened the door. Still saying nothing, she marched inside and I did not hesitate to follow. She went straight to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. She must have thought that I would just leave eventually, but as I said earlier, my dick was doing the thinking and I had not been shot down, at least verbally, as of yet.

As ten minutes or so passed, bad thoughts raced through my mind. Was she in there on the phone with the police, telling them some perv had just busted into her apartment, leaving her locked up in the bathroom. Marijuana is good for a buzz, but bad for having a side effect of extreme paranoia. I had just talked myself into getting the hell out of there, when the bathroom door opened and out walked Leah.

I had not taken the time to notice earlier, but she looked pretty good in a floral skirt that accentuated her supple ass and white button down blouse that emphasized what little breasts she had springing from her chest. The geek looked at this for three hours and decided he had to go home and study calculus. If I had seen him, I would have returned to the campus myself later and given him an ass-whipping for turning her down. Although his loss might be my gain – if I played my cards right.

"What are you doing in here? Jerk."

"Hey, I was just checking on you. I was taking out my trash and heard part of your conversation with that guy. You seemed upset. Are you okay." I replied.

"What do you care? You haven't said a word to me since you took advantage of my last Friday."

"Took advantage. You didn't seem to mind. In fact, I think you enjoyed it. I've been busy, plus it's not like you've been around. Where have you been by the way. And, I thought you didn't date."

She went quiet at this retort. She knew I was right, she had enjoyed it. And she was looking for more of the same from this tool tonight. Only, he didn't deliver. At least what she wanted.

"Like it's any of your business," she finally said. "I went to my folks last Saturday and stayed there a few days. I needed some time to myself. You were my first – my first experience that way, if you hadn't figured it out."

"I didn't know at the time, but I kinda figured it out. I don't see the problem. You're nineteen. You enjoyed it. What, you weren't waiting for marriage or something, were you."

"No. I won't lie. I've never felt anything like that. But it was so fast. So wham bam. You just left me here after we were done, like a piece of used meat. I wanted to see your face so much in the morning, but you were gone. I felt so used."

Although I meant none of this, I turned on the charm and approached her, "I'm sorry. It was good for me too. But you just passed out. I didn't know what to do. I knew Kelly would be home soon and didn't know if you'd want her to see me with you like that." Like I cared. Why the hell didn't Leah care that I fucked her roommate that next morning if she was going on like this? Did she even know, had Kelly told her? Who cared, Kelly wasn't here now.

"Not that I mean to pry, but who was that guy you were with," I followed up.

"Just some guy in my American lit class. We did a research project a few months back and he was kinda nice. And I was lonely. I wanted someone, and thought he might too. What a jerk," she said as she lowered her head and began to tear up again.

I raised my arm to her left shoulder and began squeezing it, telling her, "He doesn't deserve you. You're special. Let me show you. I care. Look at me."

She slowly raised her head up to me and I pulled her up to me, smothering her mouth with my tongue. She opened her mouth and mashed her tongue with mine. I cupped her ass with my hands and lifted her up against my swelling cock lodged between our mid-sections. We continued to kiss as I carried her slowly into the hallway leading to the bedrooms. I finally broke our kiss away and whispered, "Left or right."

"Right," she said and pulled me back to her waiting lips. I made my way to her bedroom and sauntered us over to the foot of our bed. She kept assaulting my mouth with her tongue, but I finally pulled her away and told her, "We have all night. You and me here in this bed. No hard fucking tonight. I'll be here with you all night to love on you, make love to you, here in your bed."

I thought she would orgasm right there at my line of bullshit. I looked into her eyes as I lowered my hands to the buttons of her blouse, nipples protruding against the fabric. I reached the last button and pulled the blouse off her shoulders and away from her, revealing a lacy see-through white bra that encased her smallish breasts in a very sexy way. I pulled on the clasp in front and her tits sprang free, revealing the excitement in her tingling nipples. I clamped onto one breast while I mauled the other nipple between my thumb and forefinger as she groaned in delight. I moved my mouth off her breast as I continued lower and pulled on the snaps of her skirt. She tugged her hips together and I yanked down the skirt to reveal her freshly shaven muff, devoid of panties. She was ready to get fucked, but first I had other things in mind – just to show her that I might care, a little.

I positioned my tongue between her lips and licked upward and inward, invading her core and creating pressure on her engorged clit. She pushed her hands forward to the back of my head, urging me on as she writhed above. I continued my assault on her pussy and munched and licked and slurped on her until she released her hands and went taught in a writhing orgasm. I ignored her spasms and continued my flicking on her clit to prolong her aroused state. The heels of her feet dug into my back as she continued heave and buck against me in a series of smaller orgasms. My mouth stayed attached to her steaming hole as she relaxed briefly before reaching another heightened state of orgasmic bliss.

As she came down from her second wave of pleasure, I removed my shorts and positioned the head of my hardened cock between her outstretched legs. I looked deeply into her eyes as I speared her hole for the second time in a week and sank to her core. I stayed focused on our eye contact as I pumped into her and was spurred on by her short legs reaching around to corral my ass into her. Appreciating that the moment was hers, I pistoned my way in and out as I stayed locked on her embrace and melded our lips together in soulful kiss. I could sense her approaching her third orgasm of the night and could hold back my release no longer. I spewed thick ropes of my cum deep inside her pussy as she bucked against me with her tongue buried into my mouth. As my orgasm subsided, I pulled from her and aligned myself against her backside. I kept myself wrapped around her and she came down from her sexual high and we drifted to sleep in our combined juices slowly leaking from her and I.

________________________________

I was awakened several hours later to her left hand stroking between my waist and thigh, and then reaching to grasp my again hardening cock. I reached with my own left hand to cup breast and then lift her mouth upwards to mine for another embrace. She manipulated my erection in her hand to a full state of arousal and left me searching for a place to enter and begin fucking. While her asshole was primed before me, I hunched lower and steadied myself between the engorged lips of her cunt. She was ripe and primed and I slid between her again with one simple thrust, penetrating her to the core. She gasped again and nearly bit my tongue in half as we continued to duel with our mouths while I pumped myself into her.

I finally released our kiss, then buried myself in her neck while I squeezed her tits and continued with my viscous pounding. I then remembered my purpose of the evening and slowed the pace while lowering my hand to rub her clit as we continued to fuck. She started an intense moaning and gyration that built as I increased the friction on her burning nub. The combination of our fucking and my rubbing culminated in another deep orgasm that brought squeals from Leah that demonstrated her newfound passion.

I released myself and turned on my back, pulling Leah on top of me. When she was ready, I positioned her over my still hard member and lowered her down on me. I tried to keep her even as she steadied herself and began a rhythmic motion up and down on my cock. As she got the hang of it, I lifted my arms from her side and grabbed her hands in an outward embrace. She lowered to briefly kiss me, then offered her tits for my pleasure as she writhed up and down on me. I began to pound her with increased tempo and felt her lift up to steady her body and match my thrusts. Her torso and breasts heaved as she continued pounding away at me and increasing her moans and squeals. I was fast approaching my second point of no return when she cried out and stopped bucking as I met her climax. I pumped a second heavy load of my semen into her cervix as she sloppily bounced against me in a delirious state of ecstasy. I pulled her down for another sloppy kiss as we worked ourselves off of each other and into another slow embrace. We drifted off to sleep again, drained from our night of lovemaking.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • College Pussy Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds