• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The First Time

The First Time

When it came time to apply to college, Stephanie and Sam made a pact. Knowing that they didn't want to be separated for 4 or more years, they applied to the same schools, and promised each other that they'd only go to one that accepted them both. When Stephanie got her acceptance letter from U of M, she didn't tell Sam, just incase he didn't get in. A week later, he got his letter as well, and they were all set. Even their majors were impossibly similar. Hers was pediatric medicine, and his was dentistry. They toured the school together, shopped together, and shared their excitement and fears about going to college.

They moved in to the dorms a week before their classes, and spent so much time together, that everyone around them just assumed that they were *together*. They even had math, literature, and Spanish classes together. As their 18th birthday came closer (they had the same birthday), they considered how to celebrate. A party in the sorority house, or the frat house, Stephanie thought. Sam had other plans in mind. He wanted to spend their birthday alone. He'd been having romantic feelings towards Stephanie for awhile, and wanted to tell her how he felt, on their special day. He told her he was starting a new tradition this year. No party. It would be just the 2 of them, sharing the day. He obsessed for weeks over how this had to be perfect. He'd been best friends with Stephanie since middle school. He had dated other girls, but he just didn't like them as much as he did Stephanie. She was the gold standard in girls, as far as he was concerned. Stephanie had dated other boys as well, but she just preferred the company of Sam. She didn't have to worry about anything when she was with him. She had recently started to wonder though, why he'd never asked her out, or tried to kiss her. She considered asking him if he was gay. But it didn't make sense. She had seen him kissing girls a few times.

When their birthday arrived, they both felt different. They were awkward and nervous, which they had never been around each other before. Stephanie was going to ask him if he was gay, but not today. She didn't want to ruin their birthday. The day that they were to share turned into a weekend at one of their favorite places, Universal Orlando. They always drove, instead of flying. They enjoyed the car ride (with at least one of their parents). This was the first time that they were going alone. Stephanie had agonized over this while she packed. Would he see her underwear? Even if just in her duffel or a drawer, this idea made her tingle with excitement. She couldn't get the idea out of her mind, and had even pictured Sam trying them on. Gladly, he hadn't seen how embarrassed she was at the thought. When they checked into their room at the Hard Rock, Sam had arranged for her favorite flowers and chocolates to be in the room. He knew he had to make his move. If he didn't, he would never know if Stephanie could ever have the same feelings for him. He also was nervous about giving her the gift he had gotten them. It was fake IDs, so that they could go to any bar or club they wanted. He'd only had 1 beer, ever, and knew that Stephanie had tried alcohol once before at a friends house.

Stephanie loved the flowers and candy that he had ordered and thought they were his birthday gift to her. She opened her bag, looking for his gift, a bottle of Eternity, his favorite cologne. Soon, she saw that it wasn't in her bag, and she must have forgotten it. She explained to him what happened, and he told her to forget it. He'd get it when they went home Sunday. Sam said he wanted to talk to her for a minute before they went down to the parks. He nervously took Stephanie's hand and told her the truth about how long he'd been feeling differently about her. How he wanted them to be lovers, as well as best friends, and asked her if she thought she might feel the same. Stephanie laughed with relief before reassuring Sam that she wasn't laughing at him. He brushed her hair out of her face, and then tentatively kissed her buttery soft lips. Stephanie closed her eyes, and kissed him back. It didn't feel like any kisses they had ever had before. It made them tingle inside, and their toes curl. Sam encircled Stephanie in his arms and kissed her deeply, finally tasting the sweetness of her mouth on his. His hand slid up her top as they kissed, and then he suddenly stopped and backed away. He apologized to Stephanie for going too fast. She told Sam it was okay. Really, she had liked feeling his hand on her, but she was embarrassed to say it.

Feeling awkward, Sam said they should get down to Islands of Adventure, and dared Stephanie to ride The Hulk twice in a row. Hardly one to back down from a challenge, she accepted, taking his hand as they walked out. They spent the afternoon as they usually did, enjoying the rides and shows, snacking on junk food. As the sun was setting, He asked Stephanie where she'd like to eat dinner. She laughed and told Sam they should be holding a table for them at Emeril's, since it was their birthday. Of course, you can't get in there w/out a ressie, so they settled for Margaritaville. As they were being seated, they felt a little nervous about using their fake IDs for the first time. He needn't have worried. The server hardly looked at their IDs, and gladly brought them their first round of margaritas as they studied the menu. Dinner, dessert, and another margarita later, they were both feeling a little dizzy, and knew it was time to get back to their room.

When they got back to their hotel room, while Stephanie was brushing her teeth, Sam ordered a bottle of champagne from room service. After they each had a glass, Stephanie sat on Sam's lap. She couldn't wait for him to make a move to kiss her again, so she kissed him. His hands quickly moved from around her waist, to up her top, and she pulled his t-shirt off. Sam took off Stephanie's top as they kissed, and held her close, allowing his hands to caress her breasts slowly, wanting to memorize how wonderful they felt, and how her nipples hardened at his touch. He picked her up, and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently. He laid down beside her, and began nibbling his way down her neck and shoulders, lingering on her breasts, before continuing to kiss and nibble his way down to her waist. Sam asked Stephanie if she wanted him to stop, and she said she didn't, that she wanted him to touch her, to kiss her, that she wanted to experience everything with him. He took off his own jeans before unbuttoning hers, nibbling his way down to her panties, before nibbling his way back up to her mouth. They laid there kissing, their hands exploring each others bodies for the first time.

Sam slid off Stephanie's panties, and he stopped kissing her long enough to look at her. He'd dreamed of seeing her lying naked beside him, but never thought it could happen for real. She had imagined her first time having sex being with him too, but had always been to shy to make a move. Stephanie slipped off Sam's boxers, and stroked his cock. As she stroked him, his fingers found her pussy, already damp with excitement. He got between her legs and started nibbling up her thigh, until he finally reached her sweet spot. As he licked her twat, Stephanie explored Sam's cock. Gently squeezing his cock and balls. He could feel her excitement in his mouth as he devoured her sweet juices. He wanted to her to cum in his mouth, so as he licked her delicate lips, he slid his finger inside her. This drove Stephanie crazy, writhing under him and moaning. It didn't take her long to cum, and she wanted to return the favor. Besides, she'd always been curious what it was like to give a boy a BJ.

She rolled over on top of him, and playfully nipped her way across his shoulders, down his chest and stomach, until finally, her lips were on his cock. Tentatively kissing it at first, as it quivered at her touch. She licked his balls, then his cock, starting at the base, and slowly licking her way up. Stephanie could tell that this was driving Sam nuts, and she wanted to know what his cum tasted like. She wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock, and swirled her tongue around it. Slowly, she moved her mouth down his stiff rod. Sliding her mouth up and down his cock drove Sam crazy, and Stephanie could taste a bit of his pre-cum on her lips. Sam stopped her, wanting them to come together. Lying beside her, he rubbed the tip of his cock up against her hot snatch, and slowly inched his cock into her. Son, he was deep inside her, their bodies moving together, writhing in heat. It didn't take long for Stephanie to cum, her juices flowing all around Sam's cock.

Stephanie got on top of Sam, straddling him, still feeling his cock deep inside her and she wanted to make him come. She squirmed and wriggled on top of him, making him sweat, as she rode his cock and her caressed her taut nipples. As she began to ride him harder and faster, his hand searched for her clit. He rubbed her clit as she rode his cock, both of them nearing climax. She could sense him getting close, so she bent down and kissed him, her tongue searching for his as they exploded together. They fell asleep together, entwined in each others arms, exhausted and satisfied.

When Stephanie woke up the next morning, Sam was still sleeping. She quickly showered, thinking she'd have a little fun waking Sam up. She dried off and got back into bed with him. She slid under the covers and began kissing and squeezing his cock and balls. He woke up, with his cock already hard in Stephanie's mouth. He'd known he'd felt something, but thought he'd been dreaming until he opened his eyes and saw her downing him, under the covers. He writhed under her mouth, his hips grinding into her slightly, until finally, he shot his load into her mouth. Sam was eager to return the favor. He rolled on top of her and buried his fingers deep inside her. He couldn't bear to feel her wetness and not have a taste of her sweet juices. He licked her pussy and sucked her clit as he fingered her, making her come on his fingers and getting her sweetness all over his mouth.

The sweet taste of her pussy got Sam's cock hard again, and he told her he wanted to fuck her from behind. He cupped her breasts as she got up on all fours and he slowly worked his rod into her twat. Stephanie bucked up against him, urging him to fuck her harder. Sam grabbed her by her hips and thrust his cock into her harder, faster, and deeper until they came together, collapsing on the bed, exhausted again. They never did make it back into the park that day, but then again, what kind of ride could beat that?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • The First Time

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds