• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taking One for the Boss

Taking One for the Boss

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues!

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Let me say something silly, yet some people don't get it. This story carries and adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, it's simple, don't read the story. This story is fictional with fictional characters. These characters will never get AIDS.

I wanted to take a second and thank Mike and Tim for help with the editing. Mike worked with my first edition while Tim worked on my rough draft.

Start:

I've always dreamed about this day. I remember all my friends would dream about a big wedding and starting a family. Not me, I've always dreamed about having a big office and power. Power and money equal freedom and I never wanted to be dependent on anyone. So as I sat there in my new office, I looked around in my office and thought, girl you've made it. You have a great job, which pays you well. You've found a great team that only needs your vision. That little sports car you've dreamed about is being delivered on Friday. Now, all you need is a boy toy! After all why should men have all the fun? I'm sure that my husband has a little hottie on the side, and now its time for me to have one of my own.

My phone rang, and from the loud screaming I could tell that this was my client Tom. Tom was vivid about something and I had to let him vent for twenty minutes before he would tell me what as wrong.

While Tom reamed me a new one Taylor, our stud employee walked by my office. All the girls talk about him but so far no one has been able to bed him. I placed my hand over the handset and called Taylor into my office.

My client wasn't happy to say the least, as our company made a huge mistake. Our client was out fifty thousand dollars; lucky for me my boss gave me the authorization to correct the situation.

"Yes Charley, I agree with you one hundred percent. This was our mistake and we will fully reimburse your company and if I may, please note that we will be immediately conducting training to insure this mistake never happens again."

Taylor wasn't responsible for the mistake but I needed to gain his support. I've been watching his team work and the word through the grapevine is that Taylor's team was key to the company success. I heard that Taylor was a family man with one young son and wife who's, from what I hear, a total bitch. Taylor stood six feet tall and weighed in at two hundred twenty pounds; his head was shaved which looked great on him. I love men who stay in shape. Watching his squirm in the chair, I could tell he wasn't totally happy and I'm sure some of the weight was due to stress and an unhappy family life.

Charley was one of our biggest clients and losing him would be disastrous. Luckily he seemed to be appeased. Once I placed the phone back in the cradle, I moved over to my glass conference table and motioned for Taylor to join me. Taylor is an attractive man, a little over weight, but has this air about him. He's cool and confident, and knows the right thing to say.

We spent the next ten minutes talking about a plan to build our team up, and what it would take. Taylor kept on stealing glances at me, telling me that he was mine for the taking whether he knew it or not.

I moved closer to the table, uncrossed my legs, forcing my skirt to rise up my thigh.

Today I didn't wear stockings as my legs are toned and don't felt that I need them, unless for special nights. With my arms crossed, my cleavage was greatly enhanced and showed as my breasts were resting comfortable on my forearms. There, time to reel him in. If Taylor looked down, he would see a great deal of my thigh, if he looked at the table he could enjoy my cleavage, and if he made eye contact, then my sexy smile would charm him.

Sean walked into my office, handed me some paperwork and a jump drive. I introduced Sean to Taylor and let the two of them get acquainted. When I took this job, part of my incentive was that my team had to join me. Sean has been with me for years and was a great sales manager. We've never been together but have each others back. We both know each others secrets and will do anything to advance. When Sean looked over to me, I winked at him which was my clue, telling him to lock my door on the way out.

"So where were we?" Taylor had that deer in the headlights look as I busted him looking right at my breasts.

"We just finished the plan for training that should start on Monday. I'm going to have some of my team call around for training and worse case scenario, we will fly someone in over the weekend."

"Perfect," I smiled, making sure my lips were suggestive. "I'm glad that is all finished."

Taylor blushed and looked down, I'm not sure if he realized it or not. I opened my legs giving him a great view as I had to keep the heat on. After all, I spend six hours a week in my gym I should get some benefit from that. Slowly I worked my hand up and down my thigh, teasing myself, and really teasing Taylor.

Taylor coughed, "So Sandra how are things going with this being your first week on the job and all?"

"It's going very well, a little stressful."

"Yeah, I bet."

"My shoulders are killing me, all this stress. I'm so tense."

"Here let me help with that."

He was mine! With a couple strategically undone buttons, Taylor was about to enjoy a great view. Taylor walked behind me and started to massage my shoulders. "Oh Taylor, that feels great!" I didn't look up at him as I wanted him to enjoy the view. My nipples were clearly hard, and as I peeked, he could clearly see my breasts. Today, I had worn a black sheer bra which had great support and was very slutty. Taylor could clearly see my breasts, and nipples.

"Taylor would you mind if I pulled my blouse back? Your hands feel great and I feel that my blouse is a barrier. I can't tell you how better my shoulders feel." I didn't allow him to answer and pulled my blouse off my shoulders. Now, there is no way he didn't see my breasts. My breasts were still firm and looked great in this bra. He had to be aroused, seeing my breasts as my nipples rock hard hidden only by a sheer layer of silk.

"Oh yea, right there, squeeze." His fingers dug into my shoulders, "Can you feel that?"

What twenty something year old wouldn't be rock hard? Taylor started to say something and pulled his hands back. I stood up and turned to face him. His eyes immediately went down to my breasts as I did nothing to cover them.

"Sandra, your..."

"I'm what? You don't like what you see?"

"Sure, you're beautiful."

"Then tell me? I'm what?" I reached down and pulled my bra down exposing my breasts to him. Playfully and teasingly I pinched my nipple, sending shivers through my body. I licked my fingers as I wanted my nipples to shine. I felt the cold air race over my wet nipples. Taylor stumbled back onto my sofa. "Don't you find my body sexy?"

"Yeah I do, but..."

I moved down on his lap, "But what?" I pulled my skirt up freeing my legs to straddle him. He looked down to see my matching black sheer thong. "Don't you like my breasts?"

Taylor's hand went to my ass as he took my nipple in his mouth.

"Oh yeah, baby. Suck on my nipple. That feels so good." Pressing my pussy into him, I could feel him against me. Taylor was very aroused and I could feel every inch of him as I rocked my hips, pressing my pussy up and against his hard cock.

Taylor stopped, his hands went on my shoulder and pulled me back. "I... I can't, I'm married."

I looked down at him, "Are you happy?"

"No, but that doesn't matter. I'm still married."

"It's ok Taylor, this is our little secret. Don't you like what you see?" I slid my hand down my body, pinching my nipple. "I love how you suck on my tits," Then slowly moved my hand down to my panties allowing his eyes to follow my fingers, slipped my hand under my panties. I pulled my finger up, "See, you make me so freaking wet." I tasted myself.

"Taylor, we're going to have to work a lot of hours together. I want us to be close and enjoy some of the benefits." I unzipped his pants, freed his cock, and seductively pressing my body into his, I slid down to the floor. I knelt in front of him, looking up at him with a little girl look. Maybe he would love the submissive side.

"I haven't had a decent fuck in some time."

"Sandra," he mumbled.

"Don't talk, you feel so good. Just let me," I squeezed his cock, could see some pre-cum on the tip. He wanted this, maybe more than I did. I moved closer, feeling his cock against my cheek pressing his hard cock against my soft skin, until the tip touched my lips. Slowly I opened my lips, giving him a great show as his cock slipped into my warm, wet mouth. I used my tongue, flicked it over the tip of his cock, around the base, causing him to moan and arch his back, sinking deeper into the sofa.

His eyes were now closed as I engulfed his cock, taking his cock to the back of my mouth. My tongue acted like a blanket, allowing his cock to rest on my tongue, sucking him in, sucking on his cock. His hands moved from my shoulders to my head, digging into my hair. Pulling up, I focused on the tip. Sucking and licking the tip of the mushroom, then licking down the side, down to his balls. Went up the other side, till I felt the tip of his cock against my lips.

Opening my mouth to take him in, "Baby you taste so good. I can't wait to taste your cum. You're going to cum in my mouth, right!" This was more of a statement then a question. I hate the taste of cum, but it's so erotic to feel a man, cum in your mouth to know that I'm giving him great pleasure. I didn't care who could hear us, as I sucked and slurped. Being as nasty as I could, I wanted him to cum and cum fast.

His fingers dug in, pulling on my hair. I knew he was close. Using my mouth as a pussy, I fucked his cock, sliding up and down, hard on his cock and flicking my tongue against him, working the tip and the base of his cock. I didn't care about the mess as the base of his cock was now very wet.

"Oh god," he grunted. His fingers clenched, telling me he was cumming.

His grip was tight; there was no way I could move even if I wanted to. I closed the back of my throat, as I didn't want to gag on his cum. With my tongue on him, I could feel his cock expand, and then it hit me his cum squirting past my tongue and into my mouth. A second shot of his cum filled my mouth, I closed my mouth tightly around his cock trying to keep as much of his cum as I could. Taylor pushed up hard with his hips, as he shot another stream of cum in my mouth.

Finally after a couple more streams, his fingers started to relax. Once he was finished, I moved off of him. He looked down at me, seeing his cum on my lips and smiled. I wondered how powerful he felt at that moment as I just blew him.

I stood up and removed my skirt. Without caring, I spit all his cum on my skirt. Since I had a second skirt similar to this one, I didn't mind about his cum getting on my skirt. Later I would have to thank Taylor for the donation.

I walked back to my desk and sat down. Taylor still hadn't moved. I used a Kleenex to clean my face and thought about my next move.

Taylor started to zip up his pants, but I wasn't finished. I had what I needed and now have his support. But my body craved a little relief. As I walked to him, I stepped out of my pumps and moved my body up to him. My pussy was inches from his face, as I pulled my thong to the side. "Do me baby, make me cum."

He savored my scent for a moment, as he started to eat my pussy. This position would never work as I had to stand. I reached over and started to pull him down to the sofa. "I'm going to ride you baby."

As he lay down, my pussy came to him. I mounted Taylor's face and pressed myself on him. I had to cum and that was the only thing I cared about. "Baby, it's been so long since I've had any. Make me cum!"

At first Taylor was a little tentative. His boss was sitting on him, pressing her pussy into his face. How would this look to others as his tongue flicked against my lips and clit? He took me in his mouth, sucking on me and using his tongue against my clit.

"That's it baby, suck on my clit."

My body took over complete control, only focused on riding his face till I came. Taylor was my play toy and I wanted to use my toy. My hips rocked, as my body was in charge. "Baby, I have to cum, I'm so close." It was building; I could feel my toes tingle.

Eagerly he lapped at my pussy, and when he could he took my clit in his mouth. That caused me to press down, not caring if he could breathe, as I tried to force my clit deep in my mouth. "Suck me, oh god." My head started to tingle.

I reached down, my fingers rubbing his smooth head. Pulling his head up more, forcing more of my clit into his mouth. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, oh yea baby," I could feel it, explode. "I'm cumming."

My body rocked, and convulsed. My hands let go of him as my orgasm took complete control. For that moment, I was blacked out. All I could see were stars as I came. A moment or two later, I dismounted from Taylor's face and lied on the couch next to him. My blouse was in disarray and my breast clearly on display. Hell, my thong was still pulled to the side, showing my wet lips. Oh how naughty, being so wet from my own arousal and from Taylor lapping at my pussy.

A minute later Taylor started to move, stood up, and started to dress. "I really have to get back to work."

As he did that I lit some candles to remove the scent of sex from my office. Once that was finished I moved over to the door and grabbed my dry cleaning. I slipped into a new skirt, straightened my blouse and sat down. While he fussed with his shirt, I started to reapply my lip stick and touch up my face. I'm sure that he felt a little awkward, "Taylor, that was great. I really look forward to working with you on this project and I hope that this will be our little secret. Your discretion will be rewarded."

He didn't know what to say looking a little confused and drained. For me, well there's nothing better then a little relief during the day. I was being honest with him, in that it's been weeks since some stud had gave me a good fucking. This helped but I still craved a nice cock in me.

Once dressed Taylor finally looked back at me and said, "Yes, this will be nice and you have my word that this stays between us."

"Good." And with that said, he left my office.

The end.

Please vote and tell me what you think! Feel free to send me an email as I appreciate feedback.


  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Taking One for the Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds