• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lady in the Mist

Lady in the Mist

He arrived at work as he always does. Shirt clean pressed tie coordinating with his slacks, his rippling muscles hidden underneath his clothing. He had woken up suddenly that morning, a very unusual thing for him. He had to be awake anyhow, so he just went about his usual morning schedule. He thought nothing of it. Showered and shaved, he went out to his car. The weather was normal for this time of year. A little bit of fog was right for this early in the morning, it will burn off as the sun rises further into the sky. He heaved a big sigh as the day begun. He'd be busy today. He's always busy. His mind kept slipping back to the dream he woke up with this morning. He'd only had a taste of the beginning, but the image haunted his mind as if she was going to be with him all day.

She walked towards him, her organza nightgown flowing to her ankles. It was a creamy white colour almost as light as her skin. The neckline plunged to the bottom of her ample cleavage. All he could do was to stare. He seemed to be frozen to his seat. It was mid morning and the sun was bright already...was this real? He blinked to make sure he was awake. When he opened his eyes again, she was there in front of him.

His desk was at the front of the office. He was sure that someone else would notice too. They were all at work today, a full staff of 10 men and his other manager. Not one soul seemed to notice the auburn haired seductress who was now seated on his desk facing him. She placed a finely manicured finger to her lips as if to shush him, and shook her head. He blinked again and she remained facing him, seated still.

She placed her arms sound his well toned shoulders and slid his chair to her. Her supple thighs now almost straddling him. His cock throbbed inside his pants as she planted kisses on his neck. His hands went to her waist, moving up and down her body. He caressed the outline of her breasts as she continued to unbutton his shirt and then his pants. He no longer cared whether or not anyone was looking. The idea that he was being undressed by a mysterious lady was thrilling to him. It still seemed that no one except him could see her.

She stood up from his desk and lifted the hem of her nightgown exposing her calves. He took the hint. His hands were slowly caressing her flesh. He felt her thighs as his hands moved further up. His hands rested on her ass as she straddled his lap. She sat so that his throbbing cock was resting at the front of her pussy. His cock was never as hard as this before, it seemed. His crown was purple from anticipation and pre-cum already beaded on top. Her fingers circled his girth and stroked him. Her other hand playing with his crown, spreading his pre-cum around the hot purple crown of his cock.

He slipped his hand under the strap at her shoulder and slid it off, exposing her nipples. He cupped her breast and brought the nipple to him. His tongue playing with the areola then capturing it in his mouth and sucking in. He could feel her tense and lean back, but still heard not a sound escape her lips. Her grip on his cock tightened as he felt her body shake and tense. She finally collapsed on his shoulder as he released her nipple from his mouth. She cupped his face and kissed him deeply. Her tongue found his and they swirled together. She seemed to melt into him.

She pulled back from him and resumed playing with his still throbbing cock. She was moving his crown up and back across her wet pussy. He felt electric as she slid his cock inside her. She was riding his cock, grinding her pussy in little circles. He felt his crown hit bottom as she rode him, bouncing up and down then again in circles. His hands found her ass. He squeezed the tender flesh of her ass and brought her towards him and down harder on every return. His hips flexed up to meet her movements as they lost themselves in their pleasure.

He heard a moan escape his lips. His cock swelled just a bit more and he knew he was going to cum. His balls tightened and hot cum rose in his shaft as his body stilled then shook with his orgasm. His cock exploded cum inside her. She felt his grip tense and as she came again as she felt his hot cum fill her clenching pussy, her muscles spasming around him. It seemed to last for 10 minutes. She finally opened her eyes and kissed him after they stopped.

When he opened his eyes she was gone. He was in his seat, eyes glazed over staring into the misty fog outside. He blinked his eyes wondering if it was a dream. The sun was beginning to burn off the mist and he noticed a lithe auburn haired woman walking away from him. He looked down expecting to see his clothing all awry and saw himself with his shirt buttoned, his pants still crisp. His manager snapped his finger next to his ear and asked if he was ok. He could smell her delicate perfume still. He was fine...it was a daydream....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lady in the Mist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 592 milliseconds