• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dirty Little Secret Ch. 02

Dirty Little Secret Ch. 02

We finished playing in the pool and discussing strategies to seduce each other's dad. I couldn't even believe it was all really happening. We went inside and new that both of her parents would be home soon so we got dressed. We didn't need her mother freaking out on us and ruining our schemes. She was going to help me get closer to her dad and I would do the same for her. Twisted? Perhaps, but it sure was fun! We stayed in her bedroom looking through magazines, doing our makeup and coming up with fun, sexy outfits from her closet. We decided that she would wear her least sexiest outfit, which consisted of a pair of tight jeans and a loose fitting, low-cut blouse. Even her non-sexy clothes were sexy! I wore a red mini dress with nothing underneath. We didn't put on any shoes so we decided to paint each other's toes. I leaned back on her bed, nervous but excited, with one knee up.

"I am really getting a good look at your beautiful pussy like this. My dad is one lucky man. He gets to fuck you silly and he doesn't even know it yet." She reached up and spread my lips open a little with one hand.

"Quit it, I don't want to smell like pussy around your parents. If she's anything like me, your mom can probably smell it a mile away." I insisted.

"Okay, only if you promise to let me fondle you later." I smiled.

We were called down to dinner around 7:00 that night. We looked at ourselves one more time in the mirror. I looked deliciously naughty. I didn't normally dress like that so I hoped that her mother didn't think anything was up. I guess I was being paranoid about it all, seducing a married man in his own home, with his wife serving me meatloaf. Her youngest sister adored me, but the middle sister couldn't stand me. She didn't like me taking all of Tiffany's time so of course she said something sarcastic as soon as we made our appearance.

"Are you going somewhere fancy tonight? Dressing up for your invisible boyfriend?" Hannah commented and laughed maniacally.

"Shut up bitch, leave her alone!" Tiffany angrily replied.

"Tiffany Anne Burke, you watch your language young lady. You're a little girl in my house and you don't use that filthy language, do you understand me?" Karen corrected.

"Yeah you fucking lesbian", Hannah added.

"Hannah! Oh my Rob, what have you been teaching these girls?" Karen accused.

"Karen please, you use more filthy language than George Carlin! Ladies, please act like ladies, we have a guest remember?" Rob pleaded and pondered about the lesbian comment. He let it go when Tiffany apologized to her mother.

"Mom, I'm sorry, but she angered me so much. Jenny is my best friend and I don't want anyone speaking to her like that."

"It's noble for you to stand up for your friend, but remember, Hannah is your baby sister and you need to respect that she has her own opinions as well."

"I will have to disagree with you Karen. Hannah should be punished for speaking to a guest in our home so rudely. Hannah Marie Burke, go to your room with no dinner. Don't come out until tomorrow morning." Rob had put his foot down. He didn't want anyone speaking to me that way.

I felt honored and respected, even though he had just forced his massive cock down my throat in this very kitchen only a few hours before. Tiffany stuck her tongue out at Hannah as she sulked away from the table. The rest of dinner was mostly uneventful and I nervously ate my meatloaf and salad. I noticed that Karen and Rob barely said a word to one another. In fact, most of dinner was generally quiet.

"So girls, what do you have planned for the rest of this evening?" I almost choked. Coughing, I started tripping over my words and nervously revealing too much information.

"Um, well we were thinking of going to bed. I mean, going to bed early. You know, sleeping and such. Well, maybe not early, we'll probably play, I mean watch a movie and have some pop corn, right Tiff?"

"We're sure not going to bed early. We don't have long before school begins again and having to get up at the ass crack of dawn. Sorry mom, it's an expression. You guys want to watch with us?"

"Not me, I'm engrossed in this really great book right now. I can't put it down, in fact I've been thinking about it all through dinner. Girls, would you mind cleaning up so I can go take a bubble bath and then get into bed with my book?" This was great news, not only did we get a chance to be alone with her dad but, we wouldn't be bothered by her mom for the rest of the night.

"What flick are you two watching, I might be interested." Rob said, starring right at my breasts.

"Mean Girls, it's really good, we've already seen it and we just love it. The girls are totally hot and it's hilarious!" Tiffany interjected.

"Jennifer, do you mind if this old man sits in on your movie and watches it with you?" He was grinning.

"Not at all, Mr. Burke" I said, smiling shyly.

We went straight into the family room and sat down on her couch. Rob put the DVD in and sat on the recliner that was across from us. When I sat down I purposely let my dress ride up high on my thighs. It was part of the plan. I knew he wouldn't be able to focus on the movie and would watch me. The second part of the plan was that sometime during the movie, Tiffany was supposed to start a pillow fight with me that would end in an angry episode and she would storm off to her bedroom, leaving me there with Rob.

Half way through the movie she winked at me and grabbed a pillow. The popcorn fell to the floor and she smashed me in the face! I fought back, but not too hard. I ended up pinning her down on the floor, straddling her pussy with my own. Rob was watching and laughing at the fun we were having. I knew he could almost see my pussy and was waiting to see what kind of panties I had on. I was surprised that he didn't tell us to stop, or try and stop us but I guess he was really perverted and just liked seeing us on top of each other, daughter or not.

Suddenly, she started screaming at me to get off of her and in a fit of rage, part of the plan, pushed me off. I landed on my bottom with my legs spread wide open, completely exposing my sweet, naked pussy. I quickly closed them, after seeing him notice. He sat there saying nothing, obviously becoming aroused by my nakedness.

"You're such a bitch! I hate you!" she screamed at me and gave me a wink. Then stormed up the stairs to her room and slammed the door. We knew Karen wouldn't emerge from her room because these episodes were common and Karen had ignored them for years. I remained on the floor and looked upset. I knew he had seen me and God I was hot for him.

"You okay darling?"

"I want to go home." I said in a huff.

"No you don't. You'd be all alone over there in that big scary house. You know how Tiff is, she'll get over it and you'll both be laughing about this in a few hours." Rob looked around, one last check.

"Come over here, give me a hug." I tried to look reluctant, didn't want to seem too eager.

When I stood up I let him get another peek at my pussy. I could see the hunger in his eyes along with the bulge in his pants. I went to him and he placed his hands on my hips. I simply looked down at him.

"You naughty little girl, I know you're not wearing any panties. Did you want me to see your pretty snatch again tonight?"

"Maybe" His grip around my waste grew tighter as he pulled me even closer and bent me over his lap.

"You've been naughty today." He spanked me hard.

It hurt like hell but it made me so wet. He spanked me again and pushed up my dress. He whacked me again, hard.

"Your previously pale butt is nice and red now. How does it feel to be so naughty my sweet, little Jenny?"

"I don't like it when you spank me." Another whack!

"Ouch, please stop."

"Stand up and straddle me. I want to look at your pussy as you stand over me" He demanded.

I obeyed him. When I stood over him, my legs on either side of his thighs, he pushed my dress back up around my waist again. I smiled down at him. I was starting to like him staring at my secret places. Running his hands up my legs he licked his lips. His hands gripped my bottom and he pulled me close to his face. His tongue found its way to my clit and he lapped at it. It felt so good, like I would explode right there on his face. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into me.

I grinded my mound against him and felt my knees begin to grow weak. When he pulled away from me he reached up and grabbed the back of my neck. Pulling me down to his lips he kissed me passionately while pushing me down on top of his crotch.

This was the first time he'd grinded his cock against my virgin pussy. It felt so hard, so mischievous and so hot! I pushed myself down hard on him and grinded him powerfully. He nuzzled his face into my small chest and rubbed it there. His hard on was getting harder and I reached down to unzip his pants. Looking me directly in the eyes, he grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"Do you know what you're getting yourself into little girl?"

"I know what I want and I'm not so little anymore". He let go of my hand and sat back in his chair.

I unleashed his cock and starred down at it. I was thirsty for him to fill my hole. He held on to me as he scooted down to the edge of his recliner. Then he picked me up while he lowered his pants further. I hovered over him, ready to be entered.

His cock was so hot but his head was very soft. I didn't think it would be so forceful and hard. He guided it to the opening in my twat and lowered me down slowly on top. I remember whimpering a little as he pushed me harder and harder down. There seemed to be something in the way, my hymen perhaps? At first, it hurt like hell but as he slid it in and out my pussy enveloped his cock and closed around it.

It was the most amazing feeling, my juices began to flow like a river and soon his balls and lap were flooded. I grabbed onto his shoulders and rode him faster and harder, making sure I felt him deep inside of me. At one point I thought he may have hit my belly!

"You're so hot you little slut. I've been watching you prance around in skimpy little outfits for years. Now you're riding my cock like a naughty girl."

Rob pumped my pussy hard, I felt his cock grow even bigger and he held me down tight to his crotch. I kissed him as he came deep inside my womb. I jerked with him as he released his seed. Holding his hand over my mouth as I screamed, I came hard plastering his cock with my cream. I collapsed onto him, breathing heavy and relaxing my body against his. He held me there for a moment as he softened inside of me. When I leaned back away from him, he smiled lovingly at me.

I returned the smile and new this was the beginning of something perfect.

It wasn't long before Rob pushed me off of him and dressed himself. We both knew we couldn't linger there for too long. I was still unsure of how he viewed me, slut or lover? Was there even a difference? I started to walk away, feeling unsure of myself, my legs still trembling. I hadn't really realized what I had just done, hadn't come to terms with it. I was no longer a virgin and I had a man more than twice my age's cum inside of me. I was at the foot of the stairs before he stopped me.

"Jenny, your pussy is amazing. I haven't cum so hard inside a young pussy like yours in years." And he kissed me hard on my lips. I melted and sauntered up the stairs, a little more grown up.

I expected that Tiffany would have fallen asleep by then, and didn't want to disturb her. How could I have known she'd be waiting eagerly for me to tell her all the yummy details? I felt some cum leaking out of my pussy as I stood in her door way staring at her. I must have looked flushed because she told me that I was glowing. Whatever that meant!

"How do you feel?" she so nicely asked.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean, you don't know?" she retorted.

"Well, you know. You've done it thousands of times."

"Hey!"

"Not what I meant. Honestly? I hurt like a little bitch. It was pretty amazing though and I feel really tired and lazy."

"It's to be expected Jen. Your tight little body just got violated. You should probably lie down."

I looked to her with relief in sight. My knees were shaky, my mind was swirling and my heart raced. I started to climb onto her bed when I realized that I needed to shower.

"I'm going to take a quick shower Tiff. I feel sweaty and dirty."

"You smell hot and you look hot so I think you're hot. A shower seems like a good idea though since I don't want my daddy's cum all over my bed. Not something my mom would find amusing, I'm sure."

Tiffany took my hand and guided me into her private bathroom. She had this amazing three head, walk-in shower. I used it all the time and was so jealous of her privileges sometimes. She began to undress me; helping me step out of my heels. She slid my dress over my head, revealing my exposed nakedness.

My nipples became stiff and my clit popped back out of its shell. I was getting turned on by allowing her to see me in all of my filthiness. After all, I was filled in her daddy's cum. After undressing me Tiffany turned on the water in the shower and when it was warm enough she helped me in. She watched as the water hit my aching body for a bit then removed her own clothes.

There she was, beautiful, firm and fresh; naked for only my eyes to see. Stepping into the shower, Tiffany pinned me against the wall. The water was thrashing upon us and her smooth body was slippery against mine. I recall feeling her hard nipples tickle my own, and the way her lips tasted like spearmint gum. Her hands were roaming all over my body and I reluctantly placed my hands around her, and patting her back gently.

"No. Lean back and don't touch me, not yet anyway."

I obeyed her commands. Had she thought of doing this to me before? Was she really an actual lesbian or was she just horny with no boys around? I didn't find out the answers to the questions for many years to come. That's a different story.

Tiffany continued to massage my tongue with hers; her soft lips were unlike any other I had ever felt. It was like kissing a silk pillow or something! She reached for the soap and lathered up her fingers really well. Her soap hands were exploring my trembling body in no time. She started with my shoulders and tickled me there for a while. Slowly moving her way down my arms, all the way to my finger tips, she excited me greatly.

She stood back and got a good look at my young, wet body before she knelt down to the tiled floor. I was breathless, wanting to know what to expect next. How had I become such a slut in such little time? Tiffany's soapy fingers searched my body for my breasts. Her face was directly in front of my cum-drenched pussy. I longed for her lips to touch it, her tongue to lick it and her fingers to fuck it. She starred at my puffy lips with a quizzical gaze.

"I want to shave your fine pussy girl."

I of course loved the idea. She grabbed one of her pink, disposable razors and her shaving gel. After squirting the gel onto her hand she reached towards my cunny and began to lather it up rather nicely. She was mixing my juices, her daddy's cum and soap all over me, the smell was intoxicating. I began to moan while she worked her fingers in and out of my hole. She pressed her thumb against my clit, like she had done this many times before.

"Have you done this before?" I asked with a hint of jealousy in my tone.

"What's it matter to you?" she continued to work my pussy over.

"Oh, oh that feels so good. It's just that, if you were a lezzie you should have told me. I'm your best friend."

"Oh Jenny, you're more than a best friend. Here, let me shave your pussy smooth so I can lick it."

Lick it! I was all but jumping for joy when I heard these words. She was going to eat my pussy, like I had eaten her daddy's dick just minutes ago.

It took Tiffany about fifteen minutes to finish shaving my pussy bald. It looked just like it looked when I was way younger! I felt a cool breeze prance over my lips and it turned my pussy into a pool of lust. Tiffany starred at it with a satisfied look upon her pretty face.

"Even more beautiful than I imagined. It feels so good and looks so perfect." Once again I was pinned against the wall. I jumped at the coolness at the tile and at Tiffany's hunger. She buried her face into my snatch. Her nose nuzzled against my clit, her tongue flirted with my tight hole. She took her small fingers and traced my inner thighs. The girl drove me crazy! Reaching behind me, she inserted a finger into my ass and I jumped again. Not realizing the pleasure of having someone finger my virgin ass hole as of yet I squirmed away.

"What's the matter?"

"That's nasty Tiff! We can't do that."

"Ok, how about this." She resumed eating my cunt.

Her fingers plunged deep into my hole. My cream coated them instantly. I came so hard as she worked them deeper and deeper.

"Oh yes Tiff, fuck my cunny. Yes, deeper, oh yes, faster!"

I came over and over, loving the feel of her fingers violating my privates. She looked up into my eyes, gave me a flirty smile and I pulled her up to stand before me. I smiled, and we kissed. My insides were vibrating, my pussy on fire. She was amazing and it had turned out to be a fantastic start to a long and sexy night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Dirty Little Secret Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds