• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gangbanged By Black Men

Gangbanged By Black Men

When I got home I stripped and got into bed. I was so horny. I had my toys ready to play. But, I never got the chance to. From the other room I started to hear footsteps. I figured it was my roommate home early and rolled over to feign sleep, so she wouldn't catch me getting myself off. I pulled the toys under the covers with me and lay very still. There were soft voices coming closer to my bedroom now. I was pissed that she would bring a friend over and come home early on a day that I needed to get off. I rolled over and was about to get bitchy with whomever she had brought into my room...

It wasn't her. It was three black men- all early 30's. All in great shape and all over 6 feet tall. I stared at them and they started grinning in that way that told me they were picturing me naked under the covers. I wasn't frightened at all. I was so relived that it wasn't my roommate and her friends that I just lay still watching the men move around the room smiling at me. Now there were two on one side of the bed and one at my back on the other. I could see bulges in their pants from their already hard cocks. The one at my back put his hand out and ran it over the covers along my curves. Then he repeated the action this time pulling the covers back with him hand and leaving me completely naked for the viewing. I kept perfectly still I was beginning to get nervous. Should I fight these men or just let them have me? Should I tell them to get the hell out of my house or to get me off?

One of the men in front of me caught sight of the toys that I had hidden with me under the covers. He laughed and picked it up. "Where were you planning to stick this little girl?" he asked me. He tossed it to the large man behind me and that man without hesitating slammed it hard into my pussy. I moaned and squirmed and tried to un-impale myself from where the man was digging the dildo as far into me as he could manage. I felt myself go wet and my nipples stiffen immediately. The man easily slid the dildo in and out of me now. He was quick and hard with his movements and I tried to stop his hand from slamming the dildo into my cunt yet again. One of the tall dark men in front of me crawled onto the bed quickly and knelt by my head grasping my wrists and pulling them over my head and pinning them there with one strong hand. With the other hand he pushed me onto my back and encircled my neck roughly. "You will take it bitch. You were planning to be a slut and shove that toy inside you, we are just helping."

The third man knelt on the bed and pressed his hands on the inside of my thighs, spreading them so the first man would have easy access to my pussy. He kept up his rough rhythm. Pound, slide out noisily, pound into me, slowly slip out, pound. My whole body was shaking and squirming under all their hands. Suddenly the man with the dildo stepped back and dropped the toy on the floor. I stopped wriggling, my pussy aching to again be filled with hardness. I was amazed that when he had been pounding me I wanted nothing more than the intense feelings to stop but once he had pulled away like that I needed more. I moaned softly and arched my back and hips opening and offering my cunt to the man who was now standing at the end of the bed rubbing himself through his pants. The man kneeling at my side lifted his hands from my thighs and moved them onto my breasts. Nails dug into my soft tits and teeth suddenly raked my nipples raw. I moaned and glanced upwards. I saw the man who was still pinning my wrists was completely hard through his jeans. I noticed quick movement out of the corner of my eye and by the time I glanced back the man at the end of the bed was stripped to the waist and undoing his pants. They slid to the floor and his cock sprang free.

He mounted the bed and looked me right in the eyes. I could tell he was giving me the choice of whether I would let this go on. I spread my legs a little wider. And he penetrated me. Hard and deep. Then lay on top of me and the other two men climbed off the bed and stripped. I was surrounded by hard black flesh. They climbed back on and knelt on either side of my head. Long thick black cocks pressed against my face and filling me. "Turn your head bitch and take this." One of the men snapped and using his wrist pulled my head towards him and shoved his cock into my mouth.

I gagged when it hit the back of my throat and was astonished to see I hadn't taken half of it yet. They slid me down on the bed until one of them could kneel over my head. He forced my neck backwards and slid his cock down my throat. At that angle he could shove it all the way down. I gagged and tried to turn my head away. "No, take it little girl, stop fighting and let your gag reflex relax." I did. He moved and I choked again. "Stop fighting me!" He slapped me while his cock was still down my throat. After what seemed like forever he was able to fuck my throat as if it was another pussy. In and out, in and out. He was gentle about it but very demanding. The moment he felt me tighten up and try to move- slap.

I lay there with one hard black cock in my pussy pounding me at random times. For the most part both of the other men were enthralled with watching the man kneeling at my head. "Good girl" He said eventually and pulled away, bending down, and reaching for my breasts at the same time as kissing me roughly. The man who as of yet had sat on the bed stroking himself and watching me lay on his back. "Get up and ride me." I didn't move immediately. Suddenly I felt rough hands grabbing at me and forcing my body to its knees. "He told you to get up and ride him- do it," the man who had been fucking me said harshly. I moved myself into position and started to lower myself onto his hard cock. He was shorter than the other two but very very thick. He placed his hands on my hips and with one fast movement slammed me down onto him. I cried out at the stretching in my cunt. He took his thumb and rubbed my clit as I sat there panting and trying to keep my pussy from throbbing. I started moving slowly grinding into him. He moaned. And his fingers stopped touching my clit. I leaned forward so my clit would rub against him with every slow grind.

I almost was ready to cum myself when one of the men pushed me forward so I was lying down on the man I was fucking. I squirmed I wanted to keep grinding I wanted to cum. I squirmed some more and moaned. But when I made to sit up I was shoved back down again. I felt lips and tongue at my ass. I jerked. And got spanked for it. Until I stopped moving and lay still once again. The tongue again probed my ass. I felt the head of a cock pressed against my tight hole. I quivered. I felt so full already I didn't know if I could take an ass fucking at the same time. I didn't have a choice in the matter. The man below me twisted my arms up behind me and held me against him. If I moved he twisted harder. The man behind me pressed hard against me and the head of his cock slipped past my tightness. I cried out.

The moment my mouth opened to cry out again the third man filled it with cock. I couldn't move. I was held in place with black hands and impaled on black cocks in every hole. The more I squirmed the tighter I was pinned. I relaxed again. The man in my ass shoved forward another inch. I moaned but didn't move. He grasped me around the waist and shoved himself the rest of the way into my ass. I was full. So full and tight and sore and on the edge of cumming. But I couldn't grind myself enough from my position to release the tension in my pussy. The feeling just kept mounting. It intensified as they began a rhythm. The cock in my pussy and mouth shoving deeper into me at the same time while the cock in my ass slid all the way out. The cock slamming into my ass again and hard while the cocks in my pussy and mouth slid out. Slow steady rhythm all the while my arms pinned behind me not allowing me to move my body except when they repositioned me for better angles for themselves.

I was nothing but a tool for them. They didn't care that I wanted no needed to cum, they didn't care that they were driving me crazy with desire. I was their plaything and I would do what they wanted. "God, I am going to cum" the man with his thick cock in my pussy groaned. All three of them sped up the rhythm until all I could do was feel the stretching sensation in my pussy and ass over and over. The man underneath me bucked and moaned and I felt wetness fill my cunt and run back out over him. The man in my ass was close to Cumming too. Soon with one last final pound his dumped his load into me. I felt my ass heat up with the warm cum being shot inside it.

The two men rolled me off of them and lay spread on the bed... I was on my back. The man that had been bucking my throat for the past hour knelt over my waist and was using his hands to jerk off onto me. He came hard and loads of warm white cum sprayed my face and throat. The man lying next to me reached over and smeared the cum into my skin and into my mouth. I moaned and licked his hand clean. The other man knelt between my legs and began licking my pussy and clit. I came in minutes. He was immediately replaced by the second man who had me cumming again instantly. The third man took his turn and I bucked wildly under his tongue. When I had come for the third time I lay panting in the soaked sheets. The men got up and got dressed and left without saying a word. I was so exhausted I didn't even notice.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Gangbanged By Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds