• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • College Pussy Ch. 05

College Pussy Ch. 05

I finally dragged my ass off the couch Saturday night about seven o’clock, five hours after Leah left me laying there after our rendezvous in the shower. I was spent. Over the last twenty hours, I had taken Leah in her bed twice, woken up to her giving me a morning blow job, left her place to be followed by her roommate Kelly who announced that I was to continue fucking Leah while servicing her in some little twisted game of hers, go down on her then fuck her on my couch and finally have Leah come over for a shower and an ass fuck. And Sunday, I look forward to Kelly waking me for some sexual escapades while Leah is at church, then wait for Leah to come home to continue our little sex games. Obviously a nice problem for a man to have, two nineteen year olds fighting for some middle-aged cock, but this was getting a little out of hand. Back in my college days I would have killed for this action, but having let myself go the past few years (marriage must do that to everybody), I was going to have to regroup myself and plan ahead if I expected to keep up with this pace.

A trip to the pharmacy to re-fill an almost expiring Viagra prescription and a stop by the grocery store for dinner, some fruit (bananas and pomegranates work wonders) and a few bottles of juice (fuck beer, I had to replenish some real fluids), and it was back to my crappy apartment for some R & R. I had a busy day ahead of me.

A blinking on my answering machine turned out to be good news in the extended R&R department. My boss called with an emergency technical situation in Omaha and reserved plane ticket for me tomorrow night to go and fix the matter. Would probably take all week, according to him. Now all I had to do was get through tomorrow and I’d be good to go for a few days. After finishing my dinner, along with some of the fruit and juice I had purchased, I relaxed on the couch and nearly dozed off during a re-run of Saturday Night Live when my phone rang about 11:00 p.m. Without thinking, I picked it up and said hello.

“It’s Leah. Did I wake you,” whispered the mousy voice on the other line.

“Just about to doze off watching Saturday Night Live,” I replied. How did she even know my number, I wondered, but didn’t ask.
“Hope you don’t mind. I came up to my room at my parent’s house about an hour again and I couldn’t stop thinking about you. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you all night. I hope you don’t mind. I called information for your number.” After a long pause, she whimpered, “Are you still there.”

“Yeah. Yeah. Sorry, I’m just collecting myself. I’m glad you called. I’ve been thinking about you two,” I lied. Well, not really a lie. I was thinking about the fact that I’d be fucking her again tomorrow.

“You were. Oh, I wish I could be there now. I feel like a prisoner in my own parents’ house, they just expect me to do certain things. That sounds so childish. I’m such a kid,” she mewed. I thought she was about to start crying.

“Hey, you gotta do the family thing. Everybody does. Tomorrow afternoon will be here soon enough,” I replied. Switching gears, I got a little naughty and said, “What are you wearing? Anything.”

“Yes,” she gasped. “I’ve got a t-shirt and boxers on. No bra though.”

“Boxers and a t-shirt, huh. That’s what you were wearing two weeks ago. I bet you look just as good now as you did then, minus the buzz. Are your nipples hard.”

“Yes,” came her ragged reply. “I’ve been thinking about you for the last hour and I’m so fucking horny. I-I can’t believe I just said that. I never say anything like that. What is happening to me.”

“You’re becoming a woman. A sexual woman with needs and wants. I can’t be there with you, but we can still help each other. I’m here in just a pair of boxers, which I’m sliding off now. I’ve got the phone in one hand and my cock in the other. I’m thinking about you, wishing you were here to wrap your soft lips around it. It’s growing harder while I think about your rock-hard nipples and perfectly rounded ass.” It wasn’t all that hard. I was still recovering, for Pete’s sake. I could still give her a little show and save myself for tomorrow. “Are you thinking about me? Are you touching your nipples for me?”

“Yes, yes. Oh god, yes,” she raggedly replied as she moaned.

“Slip off your boxers for me so you can touch yourself down there. Lift your shirt over you so you’re naked, you’re free. Do that for me, okay?”

“Uh-huh. MMMmmm,” she cooed as I heard her drop the phone on the bed. A few second later, she returned. “Okay, what now.”

“Take your index finger and middle finger and put them together, then stick them in your mouth. Pretend it’s my cock you are sucking. I can feel you sucking my cock here. Your mouth is so pretty wrapped around it. You’re looking up at me again like you were this morning. So sexy. I’m so hard right now. Keep sucking. Move your hips up and down gently to warm yourself up. You should be getting wet down there. Imagine how your fingers will feel like my cock, sliding into you. It’s your turn now. Slide your fingers from your mouth down to your nipples. Pinch them hard before you continue lower.”

“OOOhhh. Oh my. It feels so good. It feels like you’re right here with me. Oh fuck, I’m so horny, I’m ready for you.”

I was getting sleepy, so I needed to wrap this up. “Take your two wet fingers, put them together again and rub on your clit. It’s up and exposed and ready. You are so hot. Now slide the fingers between your lips and push in.”

“UUUHHH, oh fuck, oh fuck,” she groaned. Hopefully, her bedroom door was closed and this was the only phone in the house. I can’t imagine what her parents would do if they listened in on this conversation.

“Slide them in and out, in and out, slowly. Take your thumb and rub your clit while your fingers do their magic. Spread your legs and arch your back. I’m there pounding you in and out. Go faster, go faster. You’re almost there. I’m there with you, my cock is throbbing, my balls are rising. I’m going to come. Come with me, come with me. I’m right there. Ooohhh yeah, you are so fucking hot. Come on.”

“MMMMMmmmmm. Oh god, oh fuck,” she cried out, then I heard nothing. The phone must have dropped as she reached her orgasm. Good for her. Her first bout of phone sex. I laid back to see if she would recover and pick up the damn phone again.

Several minutes later, she returned. “Are you still there?”

“Right here baby. Was it good for you?”

“Oh my god. I never knew phone sex could be that good. I’d heard about it, but thought it was just bullshit. Thank you, thank you so much. That is just what I needed.”

“See you tomorrow afternoon.” Before I hung up, I had to throw in one little teaser. “Do me a favor in the morning,” I asked.

“Anything. You name it,” she replied.

“No panties or bra at church. Just your dress and a jacket if you need it. Think about why your at church, but take a little time to think about what you’ll be doing here with me afterward. I want you ready.”

“You are so bad. Oh god, I can’t wait to see you tomorrow. I – I,” she paused, then continued, “I think I love you,” she whispered.

“Goodnight. Sleep tight,” was my only reply. Shit, I was messing this girl up. I almost felt bad.
___________________________

Sunday morning I awoke refreshed and ready for the day ahead. The sun was out and shining and I decided a morning jog would be a great way to start the day. Thirty minutes and 3 ½ miles later, I walked slowly through the parking lot back to my place when I saw a beautiful rounded ass leaning against the driver’s side door of a newer black Toyota Tundra truck. Kelly was obviously thanking some lucky schmo for a long night on the town and morning return to her place. She finally sauntered off to her apartment and I waited for the truck to pull off before coming up behind her.

“Nice date, I presume.”

She turned around, showing clear signs of a frisky night, with her mussed hair and blouse buttoned awkwardly (one button too low for the matching eyelets). “I suppose. Another night with a frat boy. Or two, I can’t really remember,” she replied.

“If you’re ready for round two, why don’t you come over and take a shower with me. You look like you need one as bad as me.”

“I call the shots, remember,” she scowled back. But she stood there for a moment, remaining very non-committal about blowing me off this morning.

“Whatever you say,” I snorted as I turned to head back to my place.

“Wait. I didn’t say no. But let’s go to my shower. From what I hear, it’s gotta be better than that stinkbox you call a shower at your place.”

Was Leah telling her about our adventures? When would she have had the time? Or was Kelly just fucking with me? Who cared. I followed her into their apartment and began stripping my clothes.

“Grab some mouthwash before you get in,” she announced as she went into her bedroom to strip. I grabbed the bottle of Scope and took a swig as I reached in to adjust the shower and entered, spitting my remains down the drain.

“You too. No telling what you had your mouth on last night,” I retorted as I let the warming water rinse off my sweat from the earlier jog.

She finally entered and faced away from me to let the water cascade down her jutting breasts and frontside. I soaped up my hands and reached around for a handful of tit before working my way lower to slide my hand between her legs.

“Need to get you nice and fresh before I go down on you,” I said as I rubbed my hardening cock between her ass cheeks. She relaxed against me and I pushed her head forward to dampen her hair before pulling her back to me and burying my tongue in her throat.

“MMMmmm, that feels nice. I love a morning fuck,” she mewed as she let my fingers slide between her pussy lips and cleanse her from last night’s fucking. I continued to rub my cock against her as I alternated sucking her neck and right ear with my mouth and tongue. I watched as her nipples puffed and stood out like small thick erasers. She was damn sexy, sexier than Leah, I had to admit.

We continued to make out in the shower for several minutes until the steaming water began to turn lukewarm. “Come on,” I said. “Time for the bedroom.”

“Her bedroom,” she replied as we pulled ourselves from the shower. “No drying off either. I want a wet sloppy fuck from you right now.” Fine by me. I was planning on dragging Leah to my place later in the day, so she probably wouldn’t notice anyway.

We made it to the bedroom and I flipped her around to push her back onto the bed. She spread her legs for me and I dove my tongue to her shaved muff, still swollen from her escapades of the night before. At least it looked clean. I ate her out for several minutes and swirled my tongue on her clit as she moaned in sexual delight. She was getting close to her first orgasm of the day (at least with me) and pulled my head closer to her, as if trying to stuff me deep inside. I increased my ministrations on her clit as she bucked up with her hips and pushed down with her hands. She was there.

“IIIIIeeeee, oooooHHHHHH YYYYYeeesssSSS. Oh fuck, oh yes, oh fuck,” she cried out in sexual delirium. What a hot piece of ass, she could never seem to get enough. Having recovered from last night, I was ready to go. My cock was throbbing as I pulled up to reach my mouth between her breasts as I buried my cock between her still spasming pussy and started thrusting.

“Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Fuck me with your big hard dick,” she urged as I pistoned in and out of her. She was rather limp at first, but slowly stirred and began matching my thrusts with her own gyrations. Yes indeed, she was ready to fuck.

I wanted this to last, so I pulled out and told her to get on her hands and knees as I positioned myself behind her for some doggy style action. She readily complied and I thrust myself into her as I reached around to tweak her throbbing clit. She was nearly there again as I continued to pound in and out of her. She bounced back against me as a guttural moan started to escape her lips.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop,” she panted, as she ground herself against me. While my left hand continued to tweak her clit, I rested my right hand on her ass watched as her brown asshole winked at me as we fucked. Remembering how much she responded to a finger in her ass yesterday, I rubbed her anal opening with my thumb, then reached up to lick my index finger before sliding it into her ass. Three thrusts of my index finger set off her second orgasm of the day and she went nearly limp as she cried out again in pleasure.

I let her relax a moment while I caught my breath. I did continue to keep my finger buried in her backside and felt her rectal muscles spasm around its invasion. Damn, it was tight. Had no one ever busted her anal cherry? Would I be the first, I thought as I withdrew my finger and rubbed the head of my cock against her ass opening.

“Wait, wait, I’ve never done that,” she gasped as she tried to recover from her orgasm.

“Trust me, you’ll love it,” I groaned as I sank my cock into her ass. It was slow going and took several minutes and thrusts for me to bury it to the hilt as she lay there. She was flat on her stomach as I towered over her and fucked her ass.

“OOOOhhhhh, oooooooohh, be gentle. Go slow,” she cried as I continued to assault her ass. She seemed to adjust and open up as I slammed up and down on top of her. Despite her best efforts, she could not resist and her guttural moan returned. Her body also responded and slightly moved to meet my thrusts as we continued our anal fuckfest.

“Reach down and rub your clit again, you won’t believe the feeling,” I groaned as I ground myself against her. I was close and knew she would need some additional stimulation if she wanted to come with me.

She must have reached it, because her moans intensified and her thrusting movements grew stronger against me. I pulled her back on all fours for better comfort, then thrust behind her as I entered the home stretch.

“I’m coming, I’m coming,” I cried as I buried myself in one final thrust and emptied several spurts deep inside her. She cried out with me in her third orgasm of the session. I collapsed against her but pulled to the side to allow us to recover without me smothering on top of her. My cock plopped from her backside and my come oozed from her ass with a little blood, nothing serious for her first time.

We relaxed for several minutes and collected ourselves. I picked her up and carried her to her bed, where she curled up in her covers and dozed off to sleep.

Returning to Leah’s room, I inspected the damage from our session on her bed. Nothing too bad, a little spunk that I washed off the comforter. The little bit of blood was hardly noticeably against the dark colors of the cover and the smell of sex could easily be explained from my tryst with Leah the night before last. Not that I cared too much, but she probably wouldn’t notice. Off to my place for another shower and hearty late breakfast to replenish myself before her afternoon arrival.
_________________

Four hours later, a rap on my door signaled Leah’s arrival from her morning mixture of prayer and sinful thoughts of me during her dutiful jaunt to Church with her family. I had actually picked up the place a bit, lit some candles, and thrown on some cologne to make it a little more special for her. When I opened the door, she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. As I reached for her and roamed my hands up and down her body, I could tell that she had complied with my request to go sans panties and bra. Her nipples were clearly visible through the yellow summer dress that clung to her body.

I broke the kiss and asked, “How was church?” before burying my mouth in her neck.
“So long,” she panted as she grazed her hands through my hair, down my back and into my ass, pulling me closer to her.

“Did you think of me?”

“I tried not to because I was in Church, but I just couldn’t stop. I wanted you so bad,” she cooed. “I had to keep my jacket on to hide my nipples and I had to grab some tissue to put between my legs to keep from staining my dress. I got wet just thinking about you.”

“Good girl, good girl,” I said as ground against. “No more waiting, you’re all mine now.” I reached up to pull the zipper in the back down and pulled the straps from her body. Her dress dropped from her body and she stepped out of it before returning to embrace me again. After another kiss, I pulled her from me, pushing her down before reaching up to pull off my shirt.

“Undo my pants and pull them down,” I said as I ground my covered but stiffening cock against her face. She reached up to undo the clasp and my pants fell, revealing that I too was going commando. I leaned back to sit down on the couch with her close behind and then said, “Take it in your mouth just like you did with your fingers last night.”

She tentatively kissed the head of my cock before licking the shaft and then taking it into her mouth, swirling her tongue as she sucked it in. I groaned in pleasure and looked down at her as she locked her eyes with mine and continued to pleasure me. Such a sweet young girl doing such a naughty thing so soon after stripping her church dress away from her otherwise naked body. What a sight. I could have come right then, but needed to hold back. We had a long afternoon ahead of us.

She nearly pulled off and I grabbed my hard cock, lifting it up. “Suck my balls,” I said as I lightly stroked my own cock. She pulled first one and then the other into her mouth with a gentle sucking motion, all the while keeping her eyes locked on me. I pulled her away before blowing my load and positioned her on the couch, taking her spot below. To give me a little time to cool off, I buried my head between her legs and found her damp and hot, obviously primed for a good fucking. I flicked my tongue up and down her lips before centering on her hardened nub, sticking out from its hood. She gasped in pleasure as sucked in her clit and exploded into orgasm, flooding me with her wettest orgasm since our brief time together.

I could wait no longer and pulled myself up to bury my cock inside her. She continued to cry out in a continuous set of mini orgasms as I thrust in and out of her. I was close, too close, and much too soon flooded her spasming pussy with my second orgasm of the day (though first with her). She continued to buck as she made her little mewing sounds from coming down off a multi-orgasmic high. I leaned up to her for a hungry kiss that she met with the same fierceness I provided.

After a brief rest, we went into the bedroom for another round. I satisfied her again with my tongue before engaging her in another leisurely fuck that seemed to last for an hour or more (but was more like twenty minutes). I finally announced to her that I had to get ready for my flight and that I would be gone until Friday.

“What will I do without all week,” she complained as she grabbed her dress from the living room.

“I get a cell phone from my office when I’m out on trips like this. Unlimited minutes. Phone number is on the counter. Give me a call,” I replied. “Besides, it will be all the more fun come Friday night. I’ve got something special planned. Be ready.”

ITALICS To be continued … ITALICS

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • College Pussy Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds