• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Night at the Awards

A Night at the Awards

Joanna bustles into the living room, rummaging in her tiny handbag to make sure she has everything. "Ok Ivan, I'm finally ready. What do you think?" she says to the blonde hunk in a dinner jacket who's lounging on the couch, looking bored. Joanna twirls slowly, showing off the long, slinky black dress she's chosen to wear to this evening's black tie function at the museum. It has a split up one leg, and is cut low at the front, showing a hint of delectable cleavage. Unusually for her Joanna is wearing make-up, which is the main reason it took her this long to get ready.

Ivan looks up approvingly, his blue eyes gleaming. "You look good, sweetcheeks, but I have a little present I want to give you for tonight." He gets up, holding something in his hand. "You are to wear it at all times and not take it off unless I give you permission, is that understood?" Joanna looks up and nods. She knows this isn't some regular 'present'. Ivan opens his hand: in it lies a small butterfly-shaped device and a tiny remote control. He lifts up Joanna's dress and slips his hand in her lacy underwear. He places the device between her legs, making sure it's in the correct position. As Ivan steps back he flicks a switch on the remote. Joanna jumps as she feels an unexpected vibration rubbing her clit. Ivan smiles cockily "I want you on your toes tonight, so I will be using this remote from time to time." He helps Joanna into her coat, and holds open the door when they leave.

There's a fairly large crowd at the museum, which is where the Annual Corporate Awards are being held this year. It's a pretty boring occasion, but Joanna got picked to be one of the representatives of her company that year. They are up for awards in almost all categories and there's plenty of wine so the atmosphere at the table is good. Joanna catches Ivan's eye across the table several times, but he hasn't used the remote yet. Joanna turns to speak to the CEO. As they chat she suddenly feels the vibrations start. She takes a sharp breath, then starts shifting in her seat as the effects begin to be felt. Ivan can hear her stumble over her words several times as her attention is distracted by the insistent stimulation of her clit. He keeps the pressure up for a few minutes, then switches it off.

Everybody gets up after the starter to mingle. Ivan sees Joanna chatting animatedly to a client on the other side of the room. "I'd better remind her which man she belongs to." he thinks, feeling in his pocket for the remote. He doesn't see her jump, but as he bumps up the speed a bit he can see a blush spreading across her cheeks. Her hand goes to her throat and she seems to be listening more than speaking. Suddenly she excuses herself from the conversation, moving over to the balustrade. Joanna grips it with both hands - there are darts of electricity shooting through her body, starting at her clit, but she mustn't show anything on her face. Her knuckles turn whiter and her blush deepens as the tension builds to almost unbearable levels - she's afraid she's going to cum right there, in front of all her colleagues. Suddenly the vibrations cease, and people start heading back to the table for the main course. Joanna sits down again, and Ivan can see she is still flushed and breathing slightly more deeply than usual, her breasts pushing against the fabric of the dress. He grins, imagining her wet pussy throbbing, and none of the people beside her realising it. He flicks the switch for short bursts during the main course, enjoying the control he has over this woman.

The desserts are in the form of a buffet, and everybody once again leaves the table. Ivan walks up behind Joanna and bends over to whisper in her ear "I have something else in mind for dessert. Go to the ladies' room now." Joanna throws a quick glance at him then heads off in that direction. Ivan watches her go, her ass moving delectably under the dress. A minute or so later he pushes open the door of the ladies' room. Joanna is waiting for him. He can see her hardened nipples poking at the fabric of her dress. "On your knees, now!" She obeys without hesitation, knowing what he wants. She frees his cock from his trousers, lapping at the hardening shaft. Ivan sees the security camera up in a corner and grins...some security guard will be getting a show tonight. Joanna feels Ivan's hands on her head, forcing her to take the full length of his rod in her throat. She's happy to comply, sucking in, hard and deep. The butterfly vibrates slightly, and she sucks faster, harder.

Ivan grabs Joanna's hair and makes her stand up. He turns her around, pinning her against the sinks. She feels his hard cock against her as he lifts up her dress and feels her wetness. She's moaning now, gagging for his cock to make her cum. "Please Ivan, fuck me...I don't care whether anybody comes in, just do it," she gasps, as his fingers expertly probe her pussy, feeling the incredible wetness there. He removes his fingers, replacing the butterfly. Joanna sighs in frustration, but falls silent when she feels the head of Ivan's cock penetrate her ass, lubricated with her own juices. He pushes his full length in slowly, gathering her long dark hair in one hand as he does so. Joanna groans as Ivan starts pumping his steely rod into her tight ass, then gasps as the vibrations from the butterfly start again. Her head is pulled back by Ivan's grip on her hair, his cock penetrating her deeply, filling her totally.

She's about to go over the edge when Ivan shifts again, impaling her hot pussy with his cock...this assault is too much and she cums, hard, stifling a scream. Ivan can feel her muscles spasm, clenching his cock tightly. He pumps a few more times, enjoying the sensation, and pulls out again. "I promised you dessert, sweetcheeks, so open your mouth and take it." Still dazed from her orgasm Joanna drops to her knees and eagerly takes his cock in her mouth again, tasting her own juices on it as she sucks. Her head is grabbed, and Ivan starts fucking her mouth, pushing his cock deep into her throat. Joanna opens as wide as she can, trying to take it all in, her breathing laboured. Suddenly Ivan groans, and a hot flood of cum gushes out...Joanna swallows desperately, trying to get all of the seed pumping into her mouth. Ivan releases her head, and she licks his entire shaft clean, fully sated now.

Ivan tucks himself back in, looking at the flushed and panting woman still kneeling on the floor. "All right, hon? I bet these awards were more interesting than you expected. I'll see you out there in 5 minutes," he says, slipping out the door and disappearing into the throng in the hall.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Night at the Awards

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 123 milliseconds