• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Busted Ch. 02

Busted Ch. 02

My phone rang out of the blue the other day. A number I was unfamiliar with showed in the caller ID box. I knew, without knowing, who it was, the MP from the other night. I started not to answer it, but I had to admit he fucked me hard, and fast, and long... my pussy betrayed me and started tingling. I answered the phone

"Hello?"

"Hello Slut, remember me?"

Oh GOD do I remember you, you fucked me silly. "Yes, Sir"

"Good, I want something from you. Can you guess what?"

"Sex Sir?"

"STOP calling me Sir, if you have to use a title at least use Sergeant like you're supposed to."

Why did he intimidate me so much?

"Yes Sir...Sergeant. I'm sorry."

"That's OK, now, what do I want from you? And don't use nice words either bitch... say it nasty."

"Umm, you want to -- umm..."

"C'Mon, say it!"

"You want to fuck me?"

"That's right... ever been with a girl? I bet you have -- a slut like you wouldn't mind eating pussy would you?"

"No, Si.. Sergeant. I mean, I have been with a girl before."

"Good, I want you to eat some pussy with me tonight. I'll pick you up at 7:00 at your house. You CAN be ready in 2 hours right?"

"Yes Sergeant I can."

"Good see you then."

With that he hung up leaving me wet and curious. What the hell did he want? Who did he think he was calling me like that? That fucker... screw him I won't go. But in the back of my mind I wanted to go so badly. I wanted him so badly. I wanted to feel his cock inside me again... and if I got to eat some pussy too why not? I started to get ready.

At 6:15 I realized I should have waited a little longer to get ready. Was I anxious? I still had to pick out an outfit to wear for the evening. Knowing what he had in mind I figured accessibility was the key. I got out my new black thong panties, a tight spandex mini skirt and a white, man's dress shirt with a thin white bra. I dressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look right. I knew what he wanted; why not give it to him. I stripped the panties off and found a thinner white shirt. I would never wear it without something under it under any other circumstances -- but I was going to get fucked. This wasn't a date after all. I removed the shirt and bra and replaced them with the sheer white shirt I had in my hand. My nipples were clearly visible through the shirt. I liked it. I still had 40 minutes to wait. I fiddled with the waist band of my skirt, rolling it made the skirt shorter, nearly revealing my ass cheeks. I knew he would like that. I went back and forth finally settling on having it rolled and shorter. The next matter for my mind was the buttons on my shirt. One open, two open, all of them open... I settled on three - A little too daring for daylight, but just enough for my Sergeant.

I stood outside waiting for him. The night air was cool and my nipples hardened against my barely there shirt. As the time drew nearer my sexual excitement grew. I could barely keep my fingers off my pussy. I wanted to rub out an orgasm right there on the sidewalk while I waited. At exactly 7:00 he pulled up to the curb. I opened the door to get in. I wasn't surprised to see him in uniform. I wondered briefly if he had underwear on tonight. I knew he didn't.

"Hi, you look great. Are you wearing panties?"

"No, I didn't think you would want me to."

"Good girl... let me see."

He reached across the seat and slipped his hand between my thighs. I spread them involuntarily. He lightly brushed my pussy with his fingers and little electric shocks shot through my clit. He brought his fingers to his nose and inhaled.

"Mmm, nice."

I blushed, I have no idea why but I did. He did something to me that drove me simply insane with lust. I wanted to suck his cock until we got wherever we were going I wanted him so badly.

"I like the shirt too, seeing your tits like that is a nice touch."

Compliments? From my Sergeant? I nearly fainted. I never expected that.

"Can you be rough with another girl?"

The question caught me off guard

"What do you mean?"

"I mean can you be a bitch to another girl? You know, order her around and be kind of mean?"

"I suppose so, why?"

He told me how he had met a young blonde with beautiful breasts and a nice body. He wanted to make her feel like she's never felt before so he wanted us to be a little rough with her at first to see how she does with it. If she likes it as much as I did we were to keep pressing until she seemed scared or no longer excited.

"Can you do that?"

"Yes, I think so."

He stopped abruptly and kissed me hard on the mouth. He forced his tongue into my willing mouth and our tongues swirled briefly. I was breathless when he pulled away.

"God you are such a hot bitch. I want to fuck you right here, right now, but I think the wait will be worth it."

I was soaked. God I wanted him too, right then and there, but he was right.

We pulled into a hotel parking lot after a few minutes. He got out and as I opened my door he said

"No, sit..."

I did, only to see him come around and open my door for me. As I stretched my right leg down to plant it on the ground I saw his gaze fixed on my crotch.

"Is that the only reason you opened my door?"

"Get out" was his reply as he grabbed my hair and roughly removed me from the truck. I smirked, knowing I was right.

He opened the door to the room and there she sat. She was a very pretty young blonde woman wearing a large white t-shirt, presumably his. She was sitting on the bed facing the door with her legs open wide, her shaved pussy clearly visible. I assumed he told her to wait for him in that position. Her young body was tight and firm. Her breasts, though large, stood up proud. She had small nipples for the size of her breasts. Her flat stomach tapered into nicely shaped hips. Her legs were strong looking and trim. I wanted her. She looked at me; her eyes were ablaze with half fright and half excitement. I knew she would love what he had in store -- what WE had in store.

"This is my friend, you don't need to know her name, you only need to know that she is bisexual. She would like you to say hello to her kitty."

The girl looked confused until I hiked up my skirt and spread my legs a bit. Just to prove I could be mean I pointed at my pussy and said "Now!"

She walked to me and dropped to her knees in front of me. My pussy was soaking wet already. All I wanted was his cock inside me, but I knew this would pass the time quickly.

"Have you ever eaten a girl before slut?" I asked her.

My tone and word selection surprised me. I liked this.

"No Ma'am, I haven't."

"Aww, a virgin -- how cute... Get started."

My voice was confident and commanding

"Yes Ma'am." she said quietly.

With those words her tongue snaked its way along the cleft of my pussy, softly and so gently. She explored every inch of me before finally sliding her tongue inside me, as if sampling the taste of me. Apparently I passed, she drove it deeper. She would drag it softly along my clit. I was in heaven, for someone who had never done this she was great at it. My Sergeant had taken his cock out and was gently stroking it as he watched. My eyes fixed on him and I came. Not a real orgasm, nothing to scream about, just a tiny little pre-orgasm.

He looked at me "Your turn to strip, get them off."

I unbuttoned my shirt noticing he was staring at my body as more of it was revealed. His eyes on me made me want him even more. I hated to remove my new friend's mouth from my pussy but I had to get my skirt off. It was as if he read my mind

"Lay on the bed and spread them so she can get in there right."

I did, and she followed me quickly re-attaching her mouth to my twat. With my legs spread she was able to get better access to me and I felt the wonderful sensations of a female tongue pulsing through my body again.

My Sergeant apparently didn't see any reason to waste a perfectly good mouth. Since mine was unoccupied he stood over me and slid his cock into it. I took him down as far as I could. I was in no position to move my head, but he slid his cock in and out of my mouth easily. I was so hot, getting eaten and face fucked at the same time. He pulled his cock out of my mouth quickly and walked behind the other girl. I heard a loud smack and she tensed

"Keep your hands off your pussy you little slut, we'll take care of that. Right now you worry about HER pussy."

His cock was back in my mouth just like that. He face fucked me for another few minutes then went back to the other girl.

"Do you like the way her pussy tastes?"

She nodded her head yes, never losing contact with my clit.

"That's good, you'll be there a while."

He got on the bed behind her and entered her unceremoniously. She moaned into my crotch, the vibrations adding a new dimension to her already fantastic oral stimulation. My sergeant fucked her hard and fast for a few moments then removed himself just as quickly as he had entered. He came back toward my face and I opened my mouth knowing what he wanted. His cock was covered with her juice. I licked and sucked at it cleaning him.

"So, does she taste good baby?"

Baby? What happened to slut?

"Not too bad" I said winking at him, "I've had better."

I loved what was happening but I wanted more. I grabbed her by the hair and said

"Get off me now you little lezzy slut."

She looked at me confused, almost hurt.

"On your back, his cock can't be left unattended that long."

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

"God she's pathetic, look at how anxious she is."

I said looking at my Sergeant. "Who said you would be the one to service it?"

With that I knelt in front of him and made love to his cock with my mouth. I didn't suck it or lick it, I made love to it. He moaned his approval gently applying pressure to the back of my head and playing with my hair. I had no idea he had a soft side.

"You need to fuck one of us" I said, "which do you want?"

He looked at her for a moment then said "I just brought her as a plaything for you, I want you."

I looked at her and motioned toward the wall with my thumb "Move." was all I said.

She stood up and tried to cover her body with her hands. This time I was the aggressive one, I pulled her hands away and placed them down to her sides.

"Keep those there, just because he doesn't want to fuck you doesn't mean I don't like seeing you."

She looked scared, hurt and worried. I took her by the hair again and kissed her deeply tasting myself on her mouth. I really did taste good. I placed her right hand over her twat and said

"Play with yourself bitch, I don't want your pussy drying up."

Then I lay back on the bed and turned my eyes toward him.

He crawled up the bed kissing his way along my legs, thighs, hips, stomach and chest. He never actually touched my cunt or my tits. I felt his breath on my neck and ears as I felt the head of his penis touch my opening. I moved toward him trying to get him into me quickly.

He backed away and said "No you don't you over anxious slut; I set the pace of things. Now you have to wait." And stood up. "Straddle her face," he said to the other girl. "time for you to know how a woman's mouth feels."

She did as he instructed lowering her pretty smooth puss to my mouth. I licked along her slit first, tasting her, then slowly tongued her clit. I drove my tongue deep into her to fully experience the taste of her. She had no idea how good she really tasted and I intended to keep it that way.

While I was concentrating on her my Sergeant slammed his cock into me all at once with no warning. It was so unexpected I came immediately. During my orgasm I sucked harder on the slut's clit and she came at the same time. My Sergeant fucked me hard and fast as my orgasm flowed through my body. It radiated from the one point that was being overly stimulated. Each time he slid in and out of me new waves of pleasure swept over me. I couldn't breathe, the pleasure was so intense.

He finally stopped, holding himself still deep inside me. I regained most of my senses and looked at him through glazed eyes.

"My God he is so good" I thought.

He looked at me with a tenderness I had never seen and smiled.

"Dirty little slut, three minutes of fucking and you're about to pass out; I'm not done get out of the way." He said gruffly.

He pulled the other girl down onto the bed and fucked her exactly the same way. No warning, entering and hammering into her pussy. She came, but not as hard as I did.

"Which one of you sluts wants to swallow my cum?" he asked.

"I do." I spoke up, hating that I had afterward. I hated that he made me so weak minded, I hated that he could make me cum so hard, I hated him; but I was falling in love with him so fast.

He fucked the other girl faster then stopped and his body tensed. I knew he was shooting his load deep inside her.

"That bastard! I just told him I wanted his cum" I thought.

He pulled the other girl's hips and said "Move over so she can lay down too."

As she moved over he pointed to the spot next to her and said "Now you lay down." to me.

I had no idea where this was going but I knew not to question him. I lay where he pointed.

He roughly grabbed the other slut's face and said "When I pull out of you you're going to straddle her face, facing away from the wall. Do you understand?"

She nodded, her eyes wide.

"Now, move" he said.

Her shaved snatch again hovered directly over my mouth and as she lowered it I could see his cum start to drip out of her. I opened my mouth and caught every drop, then sucked her pussy drawing out as much as I could. I looked up and saw him feeding her his cum-covered cock. We stayed like this briefly, then he told her to move and kissed me roughly again. His tongue swirled around my mouth tasting the sex cocktail I had just finished.

He looked into my eyes and said "Was it worth the wait?"

"Oh God yes! That was the best sex I've ever had." I said honestly.

The three of us spooned on the bed together and slept. Somewhere in the very early hours of the morning we had another quick round of sex and he left us, his cum still dripping out of my pussy. I hoped he would call me again soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Busted Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds