• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Femdom Future Ch. 00

Femdom Future Ch. 00

PROLOGUE

In the early part of the 20th century there was women's liberation and feminism took hold.

Women strove for equality, or rather equal opportunity with their male counterparts.

There were many changes made for the better.

In the later part of the 20th century and the start of the 21st century, most women felt they had achieved equal opportunity, but some women knew there was still more to be done. Despite having more women graduate from university than men, on average women were in lower paying jobs, and it wasn't uncommon to still find women being paid less for doing the same job.

Around this time some men began thinking that women had gone too far in areas such as child custody, and divorce settlement, and the men's movement started gaining momentum.

Since most feminists just wanted equality, they let the men's movement be, for the time.

Women continued on their path to equality. There was a big boost with the rise of new reproductive technologies that gave them more control over when and how they could have children.

And with changes that allowed more men to stay home and look after the kids, more and more men became househusbands while the women went out to work.

Eventually true equality was gained, but then women began to surpass it, as women were found to be better managers, better educated, and more balanced as individuals.

The men's movement had grown, and decided that women had taken too much power and decided to challenge it.

Unfortunately, the men's movement wasn't large enough, it's supporters weren't strong enough in their convictions, and the women in power portrayed the men as wanting to take things back to the bad old days where women were expected to marry young and give up their careers for family life.

This caused an uproar and laws were passed, supposedly to keep things equal, but in effect it worked to keep women in high positions.

Society continued the trend of women gaining more power, more privileges over men.

Around this time global warming was really starting to stir things up. Water was running dry, and refugees kept flocking to the first world nations that had better insulated themselves against the symptoms.

Seeing the backwards nature many of these refugees treated their women, and worrying about the effect this would have on their political system, it was decided that only men who had all four grandparents born in the country were allowed to vote. All women were still allowed to vote.

This passed with an overwhelming majority vote.

The men's movement was now gaining strength again. To stop it in it's tracks a new referendum was put in place. Only a maximum of 2% of the male population would be allowed to vote. It was the start of a new class system.

These men became known as free men, and were considered equal to women. In reality, only about 0.5 - 1% of men were free men. They were usually chosen for their high achievements or abilities.

Normal men were considered second-class citizens, and so the male population started to decline, as women started choosing to have girl children only.

Men weren't needed for reproduction anymore, but women still had a sex drive, and most of the females were heterosexual. Also, there is always a risk involved in relying purely on technology for reproduction.

Something had to be done. Slavery was re-instated. Using ectogenesis, male slaves were grown using donated genetic material. It was decided that at least 50% of the total population was to be male. Slaves made up for the short-fall in males raised in families.

It was decreed that any man with an IQ of 89 or less would automatically fall into the slave class.

Now, these weren't set classes. There was movement between them. It was even possible for a slave to become a free man and vice versa, though usually they had to become a normal man first. Most free men started out as normal men. No man was born free. Most of the movement between classes was between slaves and normal men. Going up or down.

Women who committed crimes could be sentenced to a lower class too, depending on their crimes. But this was very rare.

This didn't mean all the slaves were of lower intelligence. There were some highly intelligent slaves, but they lacked other qualities, such as persistence, initiative, creativity, or perhaps they were too dangerous to have as normal men. Whatever the reason, it was decided they would be better as slaves.

The slave class was divided as well. The better quality the slave, the higher his ranking. There were six classes: A, B, C, D, E and F. F was a special class. It was for the "scum of the Earth" types, the worst criminals and other failures. For those stuck in F class, life was often short and miserable.

As children, girls and boys were both treated well. Even those learning to become slaves. Most went to co-educational schools, but there were single sex schools available.

When the boys who were set to be slaves hit puberty, they were made to wear a chastity belt when they were at school if it was a co-educational school, but they didn't start their training in sexual slavery until a psychologist deemed them mature enough to be considered men. This didn't mean they had full adult maturity, as that happened around the mid-twenties, and would be too long to wait.

Usually if a boy were diagnosed with a mental problem of some sort, he would start a different, and much more limited sexual slavery course at eighteen. Mostly limited to when it is and is not appropriate to masturbate.

Most males were deemed men between the ages of seventeen and nineteen, though it wasn't too uncommon for some to be deemed mature a couple of years either side of that. It was very rare for them to be deemed mature enough at fourteen or below, as well as over twenty-one.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Femdom Future Ch. 00

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds