• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 08

Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 08

123456

Craig looked a bit alarmed at the size of the lumbering contraption.

"Are you going to put me in that?" he asked, a little apprehensive.

"Don't be afraid," Zula laughed. "I won't let anything bad happen to you."

The apparatus had four connective arms that extended outward from its central section for the placement of a man's arms and legs. Once the subject was placed in a prone position inside the device, the upper portion of the maw was lowered onto his body, effectively "sandwiching" him in place. There were holes in the upholstery to allow him to keep his face, genitals, and ass exposed so that his trainers could manipulate these areas without any interference from him. Four hydraulic arms, attached to the four metal corners of the machine, allowed the machine to be positioned at various angles, and was operated by remote control.

"What a deliciously devious device!" Janet said, looking at it with a mixture of amusement and awe. "And to think," she said to Craig, "that you have to keep all that nasty sperm inside you while we work you over in this beautiful machine!"

"In effect," Felicia remarked, "you will be prevented from coming until the day of the contest: five entire days of being masturbated without release. I hope you'll be able to hold out."

"He'd better," Joanna observed. "Or we'll be watching from the sidelines."

"Don't worry, ladies," Craig said, trying to look brave. "I won't let you down."

"Zula, do you have today's training schedule with you?" I asked her.

"Right here," she replied, as she pulled a piece of paper from her pants pocket.

"Okay, good. Craig, I want you to get undressed and hang out for a few minutes while I go through the program with the girls."

"Okay, Holly," he said, good-naturedly.

"The changing screen is right over there."

Janet laughed. "It's kind of silly, isn't it? Why bother using the screen when he's going to be completely naked in front of us for the whole week?"

"And doing things to his body he never dreamed possible!" Felicia added.

"I guess it is foolish," I said. "Craig, feel free to take your clothes off right here in front of us. We'll start in a few minutes."

"Whatever you say."

The girls had a hard time concentrating on my directives with my handsome friend undressing himself not more than a few feet away. When all he had left on was his blue bikini underwear, with his huge, inviting package on display, they started to act like juveniles, inviting him with lewd remarks to remove the last particle of clothing so that they could see what he was hiding underneath.

"Go ahead," Joanna said to him. "Take it off. We need to take a measurement of you anyway in your erect state."

Craig dutifully obeyed her instructions and began to remove the bikini.

"There should be a tape measure somewhere on that table over there," the doctor said, pointing to a small metal-top table in the corner of the room. "Felicia, do you mind?"

Felicia was too busy watching Craig to pay the doctor much attention. In fact, all of us were having a hard time focusing on anything else. He was already partially hard, and it was obvious this was no ordinary penis that was soon going to make its debut for at least some of the women in the room. All of us had a good laugh as we watched his prick first bend downward and then bounce up again as he pulled down on his underwear.

"Oh, Jesus!" Zula exclaimed, her eyes focusing on his cock. "Did we get you excited already baby?"

"Yes, ma'm," replied Craig, looking a bit bashful.

Janet eyed him like a piece of candy. "I'm going to love working with that!"

Charlotte looked at me with a huge grin and then looked at Craig's slowly rising penis. "Impressive," she said to him, nodding appreciatively. "I like your tan lines, too."

Craig looked down casually at the small triangle of whitish flesh that had been protected by the thong and gave her a big smile.

"Get it nice and hard for the doctor," Felicia said to him.

"Felicia, the tape measure, please," Joanna insisted.

"Oh! "I'm sorry, Joanna," she replied. "It's just that...his cock is so huge!"

Joanna just stared at her, expectantly. "Okay. Okay. I'm getting the tape measure."

Felicia began to search in several of the drawers of a nearby table and came up empty-handed.

"I said on the table, not inside it," Joanna said. "Stop drooling over his cock and listen. It's right there on the table in the glass container."

"Oh, I see it," she said, reaching for the tape. "Sorry!"

"Keep stroking it," I told Craig. "After Joanna measures you we'll begin."

"You got it," he replied, jerking his cock at a steady, leisurely pace.

In just a matter of minutes he was fully erect. Felicia handed the tape measure to Joanna who then sat down on a stool beside Craig and placed the tape measure alongside his penis, extending the tape outward from the base of his shaft to its burgeoning tip.

"Just as you said, Holly," she said. "Twelve and three-quarters inches long."

"What's the circumference?" I asked.

She ran the tape around the middle of his cock and whistled loudly. "Almost three inches around. Wow!"

"That's one fucking big prick!" Janet remarked, moving in closer to inspect it.

"It's a beauty!" Joanna agreed.

"Well, since you're already down there," I said to Joanna, "why don't you start him off?"

"I'll be happy to," she said, laying the tape measure aside.

As she reached for a bottle of lotion, I instructed Craig to relax and let the doctor take control of his cock.

"We're all going to take turns with you tonight," I said. "But you are not to cum under any circumstances."

"I understand," he said, watching as Joanna squirted a generous amount of white cream into her palms.

"I want you to get used to each woman's technique. Once you do, you'll be able to improve your control."

"What about tomorrow? Are you going to be...?"

"Yes, I'm going to jerk you off for the judges. But don't worry about that now. Just let Dr. Monroe stroke you for a while. And then the other girls will jerk you off, too."

Craig sighed heavily as Joanna rubbed the cream into her skin and then placed both her hands on his swollen tool. Her short dress exposed almost all of her long, well-proportioned legs and the view was not wasted on Craig, who tried valiantly to keep his hands from touching those enticing limbs. He had mentioned to me a few days earlier that his own physician was a woman who resembled Joanna in several respects—short, copper-red hair, a turned-up, freckled nose, large blue eyes, and a dazzling smile. He also said that she liked to wear high heels to accentuate her already very long and shapely legs.

"You have a very handsome penis, Craig," the doctor said to him as her hands glided effortlessly up and down his shaft. "I find most guy's penises rather unattractive, and believe me, I've seen a lot."

"Thank you, doctor," he replied, gently rocking his hips back and forth in time with her strokes.

The girls and I stood around Joanna as she worked on his prick, admiring her imperious technique as one would admire the skillful ministrations of a master craftsman.

"Take a good look at his testicles," Joanna said, as she lifted his cock up and out of the way. "I don't think that pygmy has got anything on him, do you Zula?"

"Doesn't look like it," Zula replied, looking over the doctor's shoulder.

"Which is good news for us," Felicia said, smiling.

"Very good news," Joanna noted. "Bigger testicles hold more sperm. More sperm means greater pressure. And greater pressures ensures a more robust cumshot."

Having said this, she gave Craig's prick several quick pulls that made him moan.

"You obeyed my instructions, didn't you Craig?" I asked him. "You said you wouldn't come for three days."

"I...I kept my promise, Holly," he replied, trying to keep his breathing regular thereby forestalling the urge to ejaculate.

"I believe you," I said. "I'll bet you must really want to cum badly."

"Oh, yes, I do!"

"You also realize that if you cum now, your ejaculation won't be nearly as powerful tomorrow."

"I know."

"So you're going to let us know if you feel yourself losing it, right?"

"I...I promise."

Joanna's hands continued to pump him without pause. She licked her lips every now and then as she stroked him, and I think that if his prick was not already slick with lotion, she would have popped him into her mouth.

"Such a lovely penis," she said again.

"I'm going to let Dr. Monroe masturbate you for a few minutes more and then Janet is going to take over," I said to him.

"Yes, mistress," he replied, surprising me by his use of the word.

After Joanna finished with him, I had the other girls continue where she left off, masturbating him for five-minute intervals in quick succession. I had to admit that he displayed exemplary control. When it came time for Charlotte to stroke him, he almost gave in to her handiwork and had to ask her to stop.

"I'm sorry, Holly," she said. "Masturbating him is making me very horny. I guess I got carried away."

Craig was breathing so hard he looked as through he had just run up a flight of stairs. "It's your technique, ma'm," he said to Charlotte. "Please slow down or I'm going to shoot off."

"You have to adapt yourself to her style of masturbation, Craig," I said. "Just as you did with me and Joanna. The judges want to see a vigorous masturbation technique; otherwise we'll be disqualified. Let Charlotte jerk you off a little more and employ that famous control of yours. You can do it."

With a little encouragement from the girls and me, he did manage to survive her blistering handjob, but I could tell that he was relieved when it was over.

"Charlotte is my second in command," I told him. "If for any reason I can't masturbate you, she will have to take over. That's why it's important that you become accustomed to her style."
"I'll do my best," he said, panting heavily.

"Zula. You're next."

Craig found Zula's hard and fast approach very difficult to withstand, but he managed to endure an intense five minutes of continual masturbation by her. Felicia then took over and brought him to even greater heights of pleasure, but Janet almost brought him over the edge.

"Oh, God," he told her. "I can't take much more of this!"

Janet laughed as she continued to milk him despite his protests. "Thirty more seconds big boy. Don't you dare give in!"

"Oh!" he groaned, as he thrust his hips forward.

And then it was my turn.

I knew that any determined effort on my part would result in an orgasm, so I allowed him a few minutes to rest and take a drink of water. I then had Joanna apply more lotion to his penis.

"Five more minutes, Craig," I said, as I wrapped my fist around his cock. "And then you go on the machine."

Before he had a chance to respond, my hands began flying up and down his greasy pole at top speed.

"Just think, Craig," I said as the other girls watched me tease and coax his shaft with both hands. "Tomorrow I'm going to jerk you off in front of 700 women. Does that turn you on?"

"Yes...I love it when girls watch me cum."

"Not only girls, but older women too. You know, like those older ladies who used to milk you when you used to clean out their pools. They'll be watching as you shoot your thick, creamy-white sperm for them. Isn't that exciting?"

"Oh, yes! Oh, God, yes!"

"That's why we're teasing you so much now. Because tomorrow you're going to show us an amazing cumshot, right?"

"Yes!"

"It's going to sail across the fucking room!"

"Ah! Holly!" he screamed. "You're making me crazy!"

He took in several great gulps of air, as if this action would somehow forestall his desire to cum. I then noticed that a tiny bead of pre-cum had formed at the tip of his cock and decided it was time to stop.

"Be careful," Zula said to me. "He's really close."

I gave him two hard and long pulls and then removed my hands and got up. It was time to introduce him to our newest mechanical device.

"Good job," I said to him as he fell onto the stool I had just vacated. "Rest for a while and then we'll get you on the machine."

"I won't survive," he said, out of breath.

"I'll make sure you do," I replied, patting him gently on the head.

While Craig took some time to refresh himself, the girls and I examined the remote control panel that sat on the table next to the "Extractinator." It was, essentially, a computer no larger than a standard laptop, with a keyboard and monitor that displayed a 3D replica of the device and what keys needed to be pressed in order to activate its many functions. Zula, being the most computer-adept among us, figured out its rather sophisticated program in a relatively short time, and then proceeded to give us a demonstration.

"I've seen similar programs but this one is a little more involved," she said, as she pressed a few keys in succession. "Basically, there are about a half dozen functions that we need to concern ourselves with. Here, let me show you."

Upon pressing one of the computer's keys, the top section of the giant maw was slowly lowered down via its hydraulic arms onto the bottom piece. Meanwhile, on the computer's monitor screen the 3D image of the machine faithfully reproduced this action. She then pressed another key that reversed the procedure, and this action, too, was simultaneously performed on the screen before our astonished eyes.

"Look at this," Zula said, pressing a few more keys.

Suddenly, the four hydraulic arms drew inward and then up, so that the entire assembly was hoisted into a vertical position. Another keystroke allowed the arms to further retract, enabling the human-encasing shell to be tilted and paused at any angle before reaching a fully horizontal position. Considering the size of the motor, all these functions were carried out with whisper-quiet operation.

"This is all very well and good," Charlotte said. "But just what does this thing do?"

"Oh, come on, Charlotte," Joanna said. "It does just what its name implies. It extracts sperm."

"You're not going to put me in that thing are you?" Craig asked me, looking worried.

"No harm will come to you baby," Zula said. "It's one hundred percent safe."

Charlotte wasn't impressed. "Why go through all the trouble and expense to use such a machine when you can get the same results from using your hand?"

Zula snickered. "This is why. Watch."

She pressed one key and a series of functions were carried out in succession. They all happened so quickly that I couldn't figure out what exactly was happening.

"Would you care to explain what's going on?" I asked Zula.

"No problem. Do you see that opening there? A robotic arm is going to come out."

We waited a few seconds but nothing happened.

"It should come out," she said, looking a little concerned.

"Oh, this is ridiculous," Charlotte complained.

"Just be patient will you?" Zula said, pressing another key.

This last maneuver did the trick. From one side of the apparatus a robotic arm extruded slowly outward and folded itself at the elbow before stopping a few centimeters above the hole where the subject's genitals were to be placed. What startled me was that the entire arm was designed as a human appendage, the hands of which were composed of simulated human skin and shaped like a woman's hand, with anatomically correct and fully functional fingers. After we overcame our astonishment, we broke down and laughed at the sight of the mechanical hand that Zula had set in motion by hitting another key. The hand moved up and down on its metal axis with perfect, machine-like precision. All that was missing was a penis.

"Oh, Craig, you're in for a treat!" Felecia squealed.

He looked at the device with uncertainty, not fully convinced that he wanted to have anything to do with it.

"What if that arm malfunctions?" he said to us. "That thing could rip my cock off!"

"It has several failsafe mechanisms," Zula said. "And the lower arm will not extend beyond 45 degrees. Your cock isn't going anywhere."

"And what's that thing coming out now?" Janet asked.

"It looks like a plastic receptacle," Joanna observed. "For sperm collection I assume."

"How convenient!" Janet laughed.

The plastic container was moved into position near the hole by two small hydraulic arms. It seemed very efficient-looking to me.

"This machine can be programmed for hands-free operation for up to 30 minutes at a stretch. Then it automatically shuts itself off," Zula said.

"So, in essence," I remarked, "the subject is virtually a prisoner inside that thing, with no recourse to the use of his limbs whatsoever."

"That's right," Zula replied. "We can do anything we like to his body. Well, the genitals, ass, and face anyway."

Her eyes lit up as she said this, and I had a feeling she was anxious to get Craig inside it.

"We don't have to use our hands at all," she continued. "Once he's in the machine, the mechanical arm can take care of that chore. And the nice part of it is, the hand can be programmed to act almost like a human one, with all the nuances and subtleties of an experienced masturbatrix."

"Well, we'll have to see about that," I said, doubtful that any mechanical arm could ever accurately simulate the actions of its human counterpart to such a degree.

I had Zula return the assembly to its original position and then ordered Craig to get in.

"Do I have to do this?" he asked me, as the top portion of the mouth came to a silent halt.

"Do you trust me?" I replied.

"Of course," he answered. "But I'm not so sure about this machine."

"I won't let anything happen to you, I promise. If you find you don't like it, we'll stop it immediately and you won't have to go back in. Fair enough?"

"Okay," he said, with some trepidation. "I'll try it."

Using the hand supports that were built onto each side of the machine, Craig lifted his body onto the maw and placed his extremities in the appropriate spots and lied down. Once he was securely fitted into place, I instructed Zula to lower the top lip of the maw down over his body. In less than a minute he was lying comfortably within the confines of the machine, a little nervous but trying to be a good sport about it.

"How does it feel?" I asked him.

"Pretty nice," he replied. "But I can't move a muscle."

"The only muscle we want you to move is that big one between your legs," Joanna kidded. "Are you comfortable?"

"I thought it would be hot inside this thing, but I feel just fine."

"That's because there are ventilating holes running throughout the fabric," Zula said. "You'll be okay."

"I think we should give this machine a try," I told the girls. "Are you ready, Craig?"

"Anytime you are."

"Okay, Zula," I said. "Let's see if this 'Extractinator' gizmo can live up to its name."

Zula once again began keying in numbers on the control pad and within seconds the area around Craig's genitals began to vibrate.

"The vibration mode should help him to produce an erection," Zula informed us.

"Wow!" Craig exclaimed. "It's like having a dozen hands working on your dick all at once!"

I could feel the vibrations through the floor, but the machine barely made a sound.

"I can feel it working from here," I said.

"Me too," Charlotte remarked. "But it's so quiet."

Joanna had told Craig to keep us alerted as to how he was feeling and to report any discomfort immediately. So far, he seemed to be doing fine.

"It's really tingly," he reported. "God, it feels nice!"

Moments later we gasped as we watched the head of Craig's penis slowly begin to rise up from the center of the hole.

"It's working!" Janet exclaimed.

Felecia laughed. "Look ma, no hands!"

Craig chuckled at her joke even as his prick continued to expand under the influence of the insistent vibrations. He was fully erect only moments later.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Aunt Phoebe's Masturbatorium Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 228 milliseconds