• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • What a Day - Pam Ch. 01

What a Day - Pam Ch. 01

What a day. My first day at my new job and before the day could even come close to ending; I had my cock buried in some lady's pussy. I think her name was Pam. She was a forty something with a short spiky haircut that was to covey that she was young and hip. She had a French manicure and what appeared to be, and felt for that matter, an excellent boob job. They were certainly very perky and full for a woman of her age and having had a couple of kids. But how did I end up fucking this older minx in the middle of the day?

I started with this company about 3-4 years ago fresh out of college. The company is a big fortune 500 company with divisions in all kinds of different industries. I started in the industrial chemicals division. While the work was fine, the environment sucked. I worked almost exclusively with other men and every single one of them had service anniversaries that far outweighed my age. It was a running joke, but in reality, it wasn't that funny.

We worked in some of the oldest buildings on site and smell of the chemicals was just burned into the fabric of the carpet and chairs. Sun faded photos hung on the walls and most spent their time calculating their retirement savings and deciding which day would finally be their last.

When I was offered a job in a consumer division I jumped at the chance. The pace was far more exciting and we were buying up smaller companies right and left. The consumer division also had some other benefits, one of which was young people and new facilities. There is a major difference between working in an old building with brown cubicles and smoke stained light and working in a brand new building with bright white lights and new desks and chairs. So anyway, before I started my new boss took me around to meet some of the people that worked in that division so I could get an idea of what the people were like. I think I must have shaken about 50 hands and everyone told me how great my boss was and how great the division was and how I would really benefit the division. It was just a win-win situation.

To be frank, they could have told me they shovel dog crap all day and I still would have joined them. The fact that there were people my age there and women, oh gosh the women were just too fine; I was sold. So I gave my notice to my old boss and planned to start my new job at the beginning of the next month, May.

I showed up for my new job and started shaking hands again and introducing myself. They were expecting me and even introduced me to the division at a meeting the day before, but most people just referred to me as the New Guy.

I met Pam, I am pretty sure that is her name, at about ten and she seemed polite enough and even a bit flirty. I was not much for being shy, so I likely flirted back in my own macho way. She told my boss she'd love to take me out to lunch with her group today and he promptly agreed and thought that would be a great idea. I had no idea why I needed to go to lunch with Pam, but she was pretty hot for an older lady and so were some of the girls that reported to her.

Pam came to my desk around noon and told me she needed help with something in her office. I always jumped to help a woman in need; I guess I always felt like it was a man's job to help a woman, no matter the problem. Pam led me back to her office that seemed to be in an odd corner by itself. I was about to ask what she needed help with when I felt her body press up against me and her lips pressed to mine. A million things ran through my head at once, like lawsuits, being fired, fucking the hell out of this hot ass lady, and wondering if she was married. When I felt her tongue and a little sucking on my lower lip, I caved and gave into her control. After all, if I would have walked now, it would have been impossible to hide my hard on.

She pushed me into her large office chair and as she started to remove her thick brown rimmed glasses, she commented I was about to get very lucky. I didn't know what to think or say, but lucky my cock was thinking for me and I heard my self tell her to leave the glasses on.

She asked if I liked the librarian/teacher look and I just nodded my head. She opened the top few buttons of her blouse so her cleavage could be shown off a little more and got down on her knees. She had my slacks around my ankles and pulled my boxer briefs over my hardening cock. She reached up with her left hand I found out quickly she was, in fact, married. The huge rock on her hand complemented her red lips very well as they engulfed my cock and she sucked me down my full length without missing a beat. She bobbed her head a few times and I saw her messaging her pussy through pants with her right hand. When she came up for air she smiled and commented on the size of my cock. She said we didn't have much time and if she was going to get off, she would have to get fucked. I was almost ready to drop a load in her mouth, so I was more than happy for a quick nooner.

I stood up with my hard wet cock bouncing in front of me and she quickly bent over her desk and dropped her pants at the same time. Since my cock was already inches from her pussy, she just reached between her legs and slid me in like I was just another sex toy. Her pussy was very wet and the smell of wet pussy just filled her office. She kept her hand tight around my cock not letting me push all the way into her until she was ready. Fucking her hand and her pussy just seemed to be the perfect combination. Her pussy provided the lube and her hand the tightness that I needed to get off. She loosened her grip on my cock and allowed me to finally get it completely buried in her pussy. I held it deep inside her for just few moments so she could get a sense of how much cock was buried in her. She turned her head to me and instructed me to give her a good hard fuck.

I pulled out and slammed into her hard enough to make her nice ass cheeks shake a little. She purred something that sounded like "perfect" and I commenced my assault on her. I could feel her hand rubbing her clit and catching my balls when they would slam into her pussy. I knew I could fuck like this for hours because there was no gripping tightness to really send me over the edge. I guessed, probably correctly, that Pam liked to get fucked hard and often, so it was no wonder she wasn't as tight as a virgin 18 year old.

Pam started moaning into her other arm and commanded me to fuck her harder. I had her hips, but as she started to slam back against me there was no reason for me to keep my hands there. I grabbed her left tit with my hand and gave it a good squeeze. I suddenly wanted her to look like she had been royally fucked and I made no effort to be gentle with her. I could tell I was sending her down the path to orgasm, but like me, I could tell she needed a little something extra to finally push her over the edge. My right hand was on her ass cheek and I put my thumb right on her ass hole. I didn't push in, but just messaged her perky little hole. I suddenly felt her bucking and slamming into my cock with new vigor and then in one perfect moment, her well fucked pussy clamped around my cock and I sent gushes of cum into her. She continued to slide around on my cock milking all the cum out of me and coming down from her own orgasm. I could feel my cock starting to shrink and becoming extremely sensitive, so I stepped back and heard her whimper as my cock slid out of her pussy.

She handed me some tissues, but made no effort to clean herself. She simply slid her panties back up along with her pants and in two seconds she appeared to be back to normal. She helped me straighten my shirt and soon I was back to normal too. She leaned against her desk with a look of satisfaction and said she thought that was a lovely little encounter, but we shouldn't ruin it with useless talk. I just shook my head, still not believing this woman had just milked a load out of me on my first day.

She promptly led me back out to her group and I saw they were all gathered to head to lunch. I slid in line after my introduction and struck up small conversation with Erica...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • What a Day - Pam Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 572 milliseconds