• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dear Sir

Dear Sir

Dear Sir,

It's been so long since I heard from you; I almost didn't think you'd write again. It made me nervous when I finally got your package, but now I'm sure that's what you wanted. I was so relieved to see that my last report had pleased you so much. I thought perhaps our game was over, and I almost wanted it to be over when I read your instructions. It frightened me, but I was so glad to have them that I would have done anything you asked.

I'm still scared. I can't help but wonder if the mailman knows. I never believed I would enjoy humiliation, but you've taught me differently. When I opened your package and the plug fell out, I laughed out loud. It was three days before I could bring myself to try it, and as you ordered, I brought myself just short of climax twice each day that I didn't use it. You know I dislike things...there. At the very least, I wish you'd waited until you could be with me and help me. I know you did help me, though.

I did just as you ordered, touching and playing with myself as I looked at your picture. I remembered the first time you let me see your face, and the smile you had when you saw me. I remembered the first time I heard you say my name, the first time I heard your laugh, and the first set of instructions you sent me as my Christmas gift. I thought of you telling me how sexy I am, how you want to taste me, and how you think of me when you're fucking other girls. I brought myself almost there, and it was all I could do to hold back. Then I would slow, rubbing my hand gently, pretending it was your tongue cooling me down, before going back to working my clit faster and faster until I was back on edge. It was so hard to do that after already thinking about it for three days, thinking about you - how even though you're across the country, you can still possess every part of me.

I switched to my vibrator and rubbed in fast circles, writhing as I worked my clit in homage to you. I remember you growling, "I'd give anything to see you come, little pet. I might just come down and do that, watch you from your window. Maybe I'll come in and take you when you're done." Ever since that night, I've left the window unlocked for you, Sir. Would you sneak away for me for just one night?

I realized climax was going to be inevitable, and my other hand took the plug you sent and rubbed it in my juices. I slid it down towards my asshole and rubbed it lightly against my hole, trying to get used to the feeling, and I imagined it was the head of your dick waiting to finally sink into me. I had to work it just a little, but I was surprised by how good it felt. I bit my lip and circled my hips, teasing myself with it. As my other hand pressed the vibe hard against my aching clit, I moaned your name and sunk the plug into my ass. I came so hard, harder than I've ever come before, because each time I clenched around the fullness of it, intense aftershocks would roll through me again and again.

I just laid there panting for a moment, my vibe discarded as I imagined that it was you making me feel so full, your arms around me as you whispered what a good girl I am. I wonder if my neck would fit in your hand. I think that it would. I reveled in that fantasy for just a few moments before gratefully rising to finish my task, and I first licked my fingers clean before kneeling to lap up my mess. It was hard to do with your reminder still filling my ass, but I think I made you proud. Finally, I washed and dressed for work, and I addressed everyone as Sir and Ma'am throughout the day as you ordered. The picture enclosed is the proof you asked for, and it was taken under my desk just before lunch.

Sir, I hope that you're pleased with me, and I'm very excited to have made this step in my training. I'm eager about the phone call you've promised, and I will wait for my next orgasm until I can have it to the sound of your voice.

Humbly yours,

Maya

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dear Sir

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds