• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Curse is Broken

A Curse is Broken

12

Once upon a time in urban America, there was this young woman named Deanna Leroy. She was a tall, gorgeous young black woman. She attended a prestigious Ivy League school on scholarship and played college basketball. Deanna was popular with the men and women of her college campus. Her fame and popularity got to her head and she became very shallow. One day, she was approached by an ugly fat man and he propositioned her. The man claimed to have been in love with him for years. Deanna laughed in his face. She called him a nut job and told him that she'd never give him the time of day. The ugly fat man transformed himself into a tall, muscular, gorgeous athletic man. He was actually a powerful Wizard. He had wondrous magical powers. He placed a curse on Deanna. He told her that she would lose everything, and become a sorry element of humanity, until the day a good man loved her for who she was and not her looks, money or popularity. Thus, Deanna was cursed.

At first, the sexy black female athlete didn't believe the Wizard's words. A lot of black women think they're all that. Especially the college-educated and more attractive ones. Deanna Leroy did not heed the Wizard's words. She dismissed it all as a dream. She went back to her Ivy League school, where tens of thousands of men and women respected her for her good looks and athletic performance. She was even considered a possible draft pick for the Women's National Basketball Association. Then, suddenly, it all came to an end. During an intense basketball game, Deanna suffered a terrible leg injury. The doctors told her that she'd have to sit on the bench for a week. They warned her that straining herself could worsen things and she might have for forsake the rest of the season. This angered the young black female athlete. She wouldn't have it. She went back to her dorm and shot some hoops. Yeah, she still had her skills.

Time flew by. The Ivy League women's basketball team faced up against their rivals. Without their star player, they were quickly defeated. This saddened Deanna Leroy. Still, she kept her head up. she continued to be the campus Queen Bee. She slept with a lot of men and pissed off women because she stole their boyfriends and even their husbands. Deanna didn't care. A long time ago, her family psychiatrist declared that she showed signs of having antisocial personality disorder. She was a borderline sociopath. Her parents didn't care. She was the offspring any parent would be proud of. She was good-looking, athletic and highly intelligent. She was also an academic superstar. Deanna Leroy always bounced back. They say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Sometimes, overconfident women like Deanna forget how dangerous other women can be when provoked.

Deanna was hanging out with a sexy guy named Troy Plato. He was a member of the football team. A sexy, handsome, reputedly well-hung stud. Deanna couldn't get enough of him. They had a passionate relationship. Yeah, they would get it on every which way. Whenever and wherever they could. They were the hottest pair on campus. One time, they hooked up in the school parking lot at night. Deanna simply unzipped Troy's pants, freeing his long and thick cock. Then, she went down on him. He stroked her long hair and pretty face as she sucked his cock and licked his balls. Deanna sure knew how to please a man. Troy didn't have any complains. When he came, she drank his manly seed. She licked him dry, then, while he was still hard, she put a condom on him. Troy smiled. He liked sexually aggressive women and they didn't get any bolder than Deanna. He knew what she liked. So, he hiked up her skirt, and inserted himself into her. Deanna grinned as Troy thrust into her, burying his long and thick cock into her wetness. He put his big hands on her hips and began fucking her hard and fast, just the way she liked it. She screamed at him to fuck her harder. Rough and swift, that's just the way she got down. Troy had damn well better be able to keep up, or else. They continued this passionate session in his dorm room, and kept the entire floor up all night.

Sexual encounters like this were the spice and sugar of their relationship. They were two passionate college athletes in love. It was a wonderful thing. For a while. They would go to clubs together, and Deanna always showed up at Troy's football games when she could. He also attended the games of the women's basketball team. His way of showing support to his favorite woman. Deanna had no delusions. Troy was a handsome football stud. He had his pick of women on campus. They weren't exactly monogamous. Deanna didn't like the idea of being tied to just one man. She had a couple of other men she hooked up with on the side. Troy knew about them and it didn't seem to bother him. He wasn't looking for a permanent thing either. They were just having some fun. Unfortunately, Troy's girlfriend Wendy Barton got wind of it. She was a very jealous woman. Wendy stalked Deanna, but the female athlete didn't take her rival too seriously. Deanna Leroy was a six-foot-two, 180-pound, well-trained and conditioned athlete. She didn't fear a five-foot-two, average-looking, undistinguished woman like Wendy. And that almost proved to be her undoing.

Wendy showed up at Deanna's dorm one night and attacked her with mace. The attack caught Deanna by surprise. while struggling against the other woman, Deanna fell down the stairs. This time, there would be no walking away from it. Her spine was damaged. The young woman was taken to the hospital. The police never arrested Wendy. The next time Deanna Leroy opened her eyes, she was in the hospital. Her parents stood by her side. They looked so sad. She asked them what happened. She barely remembered Wendy's attack. From the doctors, Deanna learned a terrible truth. Her spine was fractured, but through highly expensive surgery, she might be able to walk again. These news devastated the formerly arrogant, cocky young black female athlete. She couldn't believe it. All her life, she'd been an athlete. A champion. Then, all of a sudden, she was an invalid. She had gone from star player on an Ivy League women's basketball team and campus idol to a cripple. All in one day. Angered at her fate, she yelled at her parents to leave her. They did. Reluctantly.

Over the next few months, Deanna went through expensive physical therapy. There was a charming, handsome young doctor named Luke Mason helping her. Luke was a tall, good-looking young Black man. He had a medical degree from Harvard and this was his first year working at the hospital. Even in her angered, nearly deranged state, Deanna found it hard to stay mad at such a man. Luke was dedicated to helping Deanna get back on her feet. The doctors and nurses at the hospital thought the black female basketball player was an overrated, obnoxious and short-tempered drama queen. Only Luke dared to believe that somewhere deep inside her, there was a decent human being who was worth knowing, and worth helping. They became friends. He promised her he would do anything in his power to help her.

Deanna slowly got back on her feet. It took her nearly two years to get there. During that time, her life changed a lot. She was still a loud-mouthed, hell-raising black woman. She had also lost a lot of friends along the way. Well, she had lost fake people she thought were friends but they weren't. Deanna was finding out real fast some of the truths about life. Through loss was the way she learned. She had lost her athletic scholarship to the Ivy League school she attended. She was no longer a potential draft for the Women's National Basketball Association. She had gone from a famous woman to a nobody in a real short time. She had lost everything. The only thing she had gained was a few founds. While she couldn't walk, she had developed a sweet tooth and quite an appetite for delicious foods. She had ballooned to well over two hundred pounds. Yet another thing she was going to have to adjust to.

Fortunately, none of that mattered. Deanna didn't care if she now fell into the category of big women, plump women, voluptuous dames or whatever fat chicks called themselves. Even though Deanna was now a thick-bodied, wide-hipped, big-bottomed, decidedly large black woman, she didn't feel any sympathy or kinship with her sisters. In her mind, she was still the gorgeous black female athlete she had always been. She didn't care if she was no longer attending an Ivy League school, playing college basketball or appearing on ESPN. She could finally walk! The first day she regained her ability to walk, she went on a marathon around the city, solo. She was so happy she cried tears of joy. It was the first time she had cried since her life-altering injury. Now, she was starting to feel like her old self again. She was no invalid. She was a tough-as-nails independent woman. Let the world beware! Since she had been abandoned by everyone, she decided that from that moment forward, she would be dedicated only to herself. She got herself a job doing construction work. The nearly all-male environment suited her fine. She got along way better with men than with women, as long as romance wasn't brought up.

Unbeknownst to Deanna, someone had gone to a lot of trouble to save her ample derriere. This person was none other than the tall, dark and handsome Luke Mason. The good doctor. Luke Mason wasn't just an ordinary doctor. He was the son of Michael Mason, a man who was doing cutting edge work at MIT in the field of biological engineering. With his father's help, Luke Mason developed a top secret yet very promising medical process. He used it secretly on Deanna, and over a long period of time, healed the damage done to her spine. He was responsible for her very own miracle. He had saved her. Yet the day she finally walked, she had thanked the stars, and shared her happiness with everyone except him. The crestfallen young doctor started thinking that maybe everybody was right. Maybe Deanna Leroy was a wicked woman who wasn't worth saving. It wouldn't be the first time he met such a woman.

After her marathon, Deanna went home. She went to her old bedroom, in her parents house. Her parents had invited everyone to share in their newfound joy. At last, their daughter could walk and she made it home. Deanna lay in bed. Her life had changed so much these past couple of years. She was definitely not where she expected to be. She thought she'd have her Bachelors degree from the top Ivy League school in the country by now. Unfortunately, things hadn't gone as planned. All because of a vindictive woman whose boyfriend she played with. She felt her anger rise. The police hadn't even arrested Wendy, the woman who ruined her life. Deanna suddenly felt like smashing something. Wendy was out there, alive and well.

Deanna forced herself to calm down. Wendy was gone. So was Troy. The football stud hadn't even shown up at the hospital to see her. Oh, well. The only positive person she'd met in her ordeal was Luke. She smiled when she thought of Luke. The handsome young doctor. Damn, he was fine and such a good man. Although she didn't want to admit it, she had grown fond of him over the years. He believed in her when nobody else did. He helped her when she was such an arrogant bitch that even a saint might have given up on her. He was a good man. All of a sudden, something hit her like a ton of bricks. She had thanked everyone but him! How could she have been such a selfish bitch? She hadn't thanked the man who saved her! She sprang to her feet, and took off. She just hoped it wasn't too late.

Luke Mason sat in his study, inside the apartment where he made his home. He was reading a science fiction novel. Something about technologically advanced humans from the future battling shape-shifting aliens hell-bent on conquering all the worlds in the galaxy. He always loved science fiction books. They were fun. They took his mind away from his work. Luke loved helping the men and women who showed up at his hospital. He was part of a team of doctors who saved a fireman's life after his ordeal with prostate cancer. They also saved twin college baseball players who needed heart transplants and a woman who suffered from kidney disease. Yeah, they did good work. Doctors were often good men and women. Their work mattered to them a great deal. Unfortunately, it left very little time for a social life. Luke tried hard not to think of Deanna Leroy. A woman he was very fond of. What a disappointment she turned out to be. He went to his fridge and got some beer.

Deanna ran through the streets of the city. Right through traffic. She almost didn't care what happened to her. She had to find Luke and express herself. She paused mentally. Express what? Her gratitude? No, at least, not just that. She wanted to let him know something very important. She wanted him to know that she loved him. Her own thoughts surprised her. She was in love with the good doctor, wow! It felt good. Her heart thundered in her chest as she ran faster. Finally, she made it to Luke Mason's apartment building. She stopped. Would he be happy to see her? Did she have the right to be there after her behavior? She didn't think so. But he had to know. She needed him to know she loved him. On the off chance that he might feel the same way about her.

Luke Mason was halfway through his beer when he heard a knock at his door. He went and checked who it was. When he saw, he gasped. It was Deanna. What was she doing there? Deanna pleaded with him to open. He hesitated. This wasn't a good idea. Still, part of him was curious. He slowly opened the door. Deanna's heart leapt in her chest when she saw him. There he was, her handsome doctor. The man who stood by her side at the worst possible moments. The noble soul who saved the wretch she was. He showed her his best when she was at her worst. What could she say to him? What words could convey how happy she felt to see him and how sorry she felt for her past behavior?

Luke looked at Deanna. There she was. The tall, full-figured, big-bottomed, absolutely gorgeous black woman he loved. Standing at his doorstep. What did she want? He inquired. Deanna looked at him. For a moment, she was speechless. It caught her by surprise. She always had something to say, whether it was right or wrong. Today was different. The outcome of today's events just might change the rest of her life. She looked at Luke, smiled, and asked him if she could come in. He blinked, nodded, and showed her in. Deanna walked past him, and looked at the apartment. It was a nice, cozy, neat place. She focused her gaze back upon him. There was so much she wanted to say. So much she wanted to express. It was almost overwhelming. Luke stood there, looking at her. His arms were crossed. His handsome face was frowning. That's when she knew just what to do. If she couldn't tell him how she felt, she would show him.

Deanna suddenly grabbed Luke, and kissed him. Passionately. Luke blinked. It seemed that one moment he was looking at Deanna, neither of them wanting to be the first to speak and the next, she was kissing him and he was kissing her back. When they briefly parted their lips to catch their breath, both of them were smiling. Deanna gently stroked Luke's cheek, and told him how much he meant to her. He smiled, and told her he felt exactly the same way about her. Deanna looked him up and down. She was ecstatic. The man she loved actually loved her back. He was one hell of a sexy man too! Speaking of sexy, there was something she hadn't done in a while. Fortunately, Luke knew just what she needed. After all, he was just what the doctor ordered. Smiling, he took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

Deanna giggled as Luke led her into his bedroom. The place looked nice, neat and definitely bachelor style. She didn't pay too much attention to the décor. She was too busy feasting her eyes on the gorgeous, manly black stud who stood before her. Luke told her to sit down on the king-sized bed, and put on some music. Then, as she relaxed, he put on a show for her. Slowly, he undressed. Deanna looked at him. This tall and sexy, muscular black stud looked even better with fewer clothes on. He stripped to his boxers, revealing a body Olympic athletes would envy. She licked her lips. Damn, he was fine. She definitely wanted some of that!

Smiling confidently, Luke walked up to her. He pulled her into his arms and kissed her. She kissed him back. Gently, they rolled around on the bed. Deanna felt Luke's sexy body on top of hers. His sexy lips were kissing her and his fine hands were roaming all over her voluptuous form, caressing her. Damn, the man definitely knew what he was doing. Deanna relaxed, and enjoyed. She was in the hands of a master. Luke gently kissed her lips, then kissed a path down her neck to her chest. She hurriedly took off her shirt, revealing her large, full breasts. Luke began to suckle on them, his agile tongue playing with the areolas. At the same time, his hands were making their way down her belly. She felt them sneak into her panties. He slid one finger into her wetness, and she gasped at the intrusion. He twisted his finger inside her, then added another. At this point, Deanna was as wet as a puddle. She felt Luke's nimble fingers twirling inside her pussy. And they drove her wild.

Luke kissed a path down her belly, and finally stopped at her pelvis. He was face to face with her pussy. First, he blew on it, then spread her pussy lips and stuck his tongue inside. Deanna's eyes widened when she felt his agile tongue darting into her, joining his quick fingers in their incessant, wonderful prodding of her. He began eating her out thoroughly, like he'd been born doing it. Soon he had her screaming his name in languages she didn't even know!

After Luke brought her a shuddering orgasm, Deanna took a moment to catch her breath. She lay on the bed, still basking in the afterglow of sheer pleasure. Luke looked at her, smiling. She beamed at him. Thankful for his expert lovemaking. Like any good lover, she was eager to return the favor. Gently, she pushed Luke back down on the bed, and went straight for his manhood. She held it in her hands. His cock was both long and thick, and much to her surprise, he was also uncircumcised. She didn't mind. He was a natural man and she was okay with that. If he could accept and love her body, then why shouldn't she do the same for him? Gently, she licked it and began sucking on it. She'd tasted other men before. Luke was different. Saltier. Definitely better. She flicked her tongue over his sac, and took his length into her mouth.

Luke lay on the bed as Deanna pleasured him. Damn, she was amazingly good. Her mouth held his cock tightly, and he closed his eyes as he endured this most pleasurable of tortures. All he could hear were the beatings of his own heart and the slurping sounds Deanna made as she engulfed him. He hadn't been with a woman in ages. Work seldom allowed for it. He sensed that she hadn't been with anyone in a while either. Whatever the case was, the gal was making up for lost time. He felt the beginnings of a rush deep within his loins. He knew what was coming. He opened his eyes and shouted out a warning. Deanna looked at him, still holding his dick in her mouth. She couldn't speak but her shoulders shrugged. Luke couldn't hold it anymore. He let out what he'd been holding onto for ages. He came.

Deanna felt Luke's cock throbbing inside her mouth. He felt so powerful and thick inside her. She could even feel his heartbeat in there. It was a great sensation. She knew precisely when he was about to cum. His facial muscles twitched just as his pretty eyes snapped open. When he erupted within her, she was ready for him. She felt his seed rush out from his cock and into her. It was hot, wet and sticky. She drank it all down. This was the essence of Luke. It was his masculine seed that she was tasting. The first droplets of his being. This was something to be treasured. Luke sighed, and as abruptly as it began, the torrent of cum stopped flowing from his engorged cock. Only then did she let him go, but not before licking him dry. When she was done, she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and looked up at him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • A Curse is Broken

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds