• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jassie and Her Daddy Ch. 02

Jassie and Her Daddy Ch. 02

Like a ghost, she was gone.

Only the strange ache in his balls and the slight trickle of cum leaking from his cock was evidence of what had just happened. Well, that and the still warm spot on the bed next to him and the fragrance of her shampoo in the air. He valiantly tried to bend his mind back into his role as a devoted father and faithful husband....but it was no use. "Daddy, come tuck me in please?" echoed in his brain with deafening insistence. Unable to resist, he swung out of bed and stood up, snapping his waistband to flip his still swollen cock back inside his underwear. Almost trancelike, he walked out of the room and straight down the hall to his daughter's bedroom. Down at the end of the hall, a soft glow of moonlight illuminated the open doorway and drew him to his doom as surely as any torch ever seduced a moth.

There she sat, facing him, on the edge of her bed, still wearing the babydoll nighty she had on a minute ago. She sat stone still watching him.... knees together, hands to her sides.... with her long red hair framing an angelic face and backlight by the moonlight from her bedroom window, casting a silvery halo about her head and shoulder. Her eyes, dark pools of hypnotic attraction, followed him as he entered her room and shut her door behind him.

He stepped closer.....watching her eyes and face as she watched him....in a silence only broken by the pounding of his own pulse in his ears. He could see her soft beautiful lips.....the lips that just.... He broke his gaze away only to have it fall on the outline of her breasts under the nighty.....rising and falling with her breath. He looked back at her face again....into her eyes.....questioning.

She watched her daddy come to her doorway and then enter her room.....and then watched him close the door behind him. Her breath was ragged in her chest and she could hear her own heartbeat pounding in her chest. He came close....his wonderful gentle daddy eyes searching her face....even falling to look at her chest. The moonlight behind her illuminated his body before her in stark detail. For a 51 year old man, her daddy was no slouch. His face was wrinkled, sure, but in a sexy kind of way and his body, marked and scarred from his life, weathered by his years, was still firm and lean. And his cock....with that thought she tore her eyes back to his face.....unsure.....but committed.....questioning her daddy with her eyes.

He reached out to stroke her cheek.....the backs of his fingers caressing one jawline to her neck. Jassie only arched her neck against him. He leaned forward, taking the hem of her nightdress in both hands, and lifted it gently over her head. Before him sat a young woman of such amazing beauty....the perfection of 18 years of genetic wonder....that he felt his breath catch in his throat. The idea that this woman before him was his innocent baby daughter was hopelessly lost in the raging lust that threatened to take him over completely. Her hair, long and thick, a flaming shade of red interspersed with natural blonde highlights looked like nothing so much as spun gold. Her eyes, large and round, were an intensely vivid green, flecked with gold and brown and framed with dark, seductive lashes. Her face was egg-shaped, lightly dusted with freckles and with the perfect complexion so prevalent among the most nubile of young women.

She watched her Daddy's eyes as he lifted her nightgown over her head....watching them examine her face and then body in intense detail. She watched him drop his gaze to her breasts.....almost pulsing now from her heartbeat.....the swollen globes capped with small brown nipples that were now so hard they hurt. She watched him as his eyes roamed down her belly....to the soft tuft of red hair that marked the hidden valley of her most special place....and down the long sleek legs that her soccer coach had such trouble not staring at. Still watching, she saw him reach for her breasts...cupping one in each hand....and felt the touch of his hand burning across her skin. He caressed her for a few seconds there.....lifting and lightly squeezing these proofs of her sexual adulthood....before he slipped his hand along her sides and lifted her to her feet.

She stood there before him.....totally nude....fantastically nude.....his babygirl in a nearly grown woman's body.....standing toe to toe with him.....the erect nipples of her amazing breasts only a fraction of an inch from his own chest.....her entrancing green eyes locked steadily...questioning....on his. His head lowered of its own accord....his lips gently brushing hers...feeling their softness accept him....opening for him. He kissed his daughter with a passion that threatened to burst through his heart and consume the both of them.....devouring her sweet lips....teasing her with fleeting touches of his tongue.....pressing forward, his lips fully melded with hers....as his arms swept around her back and pulled her tight against his body.

Finally....he broke the kiss.....gently lifting her into the air...and setting her back on the bed. He continued forward, renewing his kisses but now on her neck and throat....pressing her backwards and down.....stretching her nude body upon the bed....a bed still made up in sheets decorated with unicorns and fairies. His kisses trailed down her neck and then along her collarbone......his chin, unshaven since morning rough on the soft swell of her upper breast. Lower, he slid backwards...his mouth descending.....and kissing his daughter's nipple.....feeling it's rubbery hardness against his lips.....and then sucking that delicious nubbin into his devouring mouth.

She cried out softly as her Daddy sucked her right nipple into his mouth, arching her back to thrust it against him, and wrapping her arms around his head. It was on FIRE!!...and Daddy's tongue was lashing it back and forth in between sucks.....she groaned again. He sucked it in deeper...and harder.....flicking that now throbbing nipple against his teeth with his tongue.....then swirling his tongue around it as if to soothe the flames...then doing it all over again. Finally, he lifted his face from her breast and she was able to take a deep breath.....only to gasp it out as his mouth latched on to her left nipple....repeating the assault...only more ferociously then before. She flung her head from side to side as little electric shocks racing from her nipples and spread all over her body, her fists gripping his head firmly against her.

Then it was over....and she could breathe again....as Daddy's lips now kissed and tickled her belly. It dawned on her then where he was going....and the excitement raced through her brain.....wondering.....wanting.....needing. Was he going to do what Becca did? Oh, God, she wanted him to.....she wanted her Daddy to lick her little pussy and make her cum like Becca did....like she imagined he was doing while her best friend was licking her.

Suddenly, he was there.....his tongue like a wet finger tracing lines up and down the soft damp petals of her brand-new womanhood. Her hands fisted in his hair....as his mouth caressed her soft fuzzy pussy......his breath cool against the flaming skin of groin and thighs. Then he inserted his tongue and brought it up to her little button....and white stars flashing in front of her eyes. Daddy!! She whispered. Oh, Daddy!!!

He glanced upward....his eyes filled with wonder at the naked beauty before him....the little girl he had spent the last 18 years raising....now a woman giving herself to him. Her skin reflected the moonlight in shades of silver and platinum highlights across her thighs, belly, and breasts. He sees he watching him....her eyes searching his face, smiling so very sweetly. His eyes drop to the beckoning wetness between her thighs and he licks his lips. There is such heat emanating from her there ...soft ....dark.... heat. Savoring in it's glow, he lowers his mouth to her again, to her private treasure. His mouth opens ... tongue searching, finding the first fold of her now very wet pussy. He taste her ...delicately. His tongue slowly travels the length .... licking up and down ....tracing it with his tongue ...tasting his little girl. Then......his tongue climbs higher ....finding the pearl of her clitoris. Touching ...barely ....then harder ....then his tongue starts to draw slow easy circles around her button. He felt her legs lock around his torso now.....her want driving her to thrust her pussy up and into his mouth....as her tiny fists desperately clenched his hair. Then he starts licking faster.....looking up to see her watching him. He kept his eyes locked on her face as he licks faster and harder ....sucking her clit into his mouth....then gently pulling at it. His tongue swirls around and over it as it lies trapped between his sucking lips. Sucking and licking harder and faster ...her hips begin to thrust harder....more insistently....shoving her virginal pussy into her Daddy's hungry mouth. He reaches up her sides to find her swollen breasts. Caressing them as he sucks her clit deeper into his mouth. His fingers and thumbs find her nipples and squeeze them ....twisting ....pulling.

He whispers "I want you to cum in my mouth, babydoll.".

He keeps sucking her clit and licking it .....releasing it.....then flicking the tip of his tongue across it.....sucking it again. She convulses underneath him, driving her hips upward... thrusting her clit into his mouth. He tastes a flood of honeyed nectar spill into his mouth and a moan begins deep in her belly. He can feel the vibration deep within her body before it can actually be heard, but it grows in tone and volume until it escapes as an aching moan and she begins to frantically drive her throbbing pussy against his sucking and licking lips and tongue. His hands grasp her breasts to hold her down as he continues to suck on her clit.....her come spilling across his tongue as his baby daughter cums in her Daddy's mouth. He drinks it ....tasting her ....swallowing her. As her movements become less frantic ...he lifts his mouth from her wetness and lifts it to her. Without hesitation, hungrily even, she kisses him....her lips and tongue devouring every trace of her juice from his lips. And then..... as they kiss, while her pussy was still pulsing, he laid his cockhead against the beckoning portal of her virginity....and thrust hard and deep into her.....into his baby girls flaming hot pussy.

She gasped aloud...her eyes blinking open wide in pain and shock and then slowly narrowing in sexual thrill as his burning hard shaft filled her body in a way she had never imagined....and yet.....so wanted filled right now. She could feel her pussy still throbbing and convulsing from her orgasm...but now it was against the steely hardness of her Daddy's cock inside her. Becca said it would hurt.....but her pussy was so raging hot....needing to be fucked so bad....that the pain of her Daddy's cock ripping through her hymen was lost in the rush and throb of her orgasm.

Slowly.....she felt his cock begin to move.....thrusting his hips slowly against her.....withdrawing just a bit....and then slipping his entire length into her tight raging hot pussy. She squeezed her pussy against him, gripping his shaft with her wet muscles.....just to feel how hard he was....and almost giggled as she saw the expression on his face. It was just so incredible.....the way it felt.....the hard muscle of her Daddy's cock.....sliding in and out of her pussy.....his face watching her....watching him....who could have possibly guessed. Her Daddy was her lover....her very own private personal lover. She reached up for his face.....grasping his head in her hands....and pulls him down to her....her lips opening to meet his....her lips hungrily demanding more....kissing her Daddy lover with the heat from a fire now burning fully out of control. Her pussy throbbed hard against his cock....and he began pumping it in and out of her faster and harder.....he was fucking her.....yes.....Daddy was fucking his little girl.....and she was loving every bit of it. She bit his lip....maybe by accident....or instinct....or something....and he slammed his cock fully into her, her pussy screaming in delight at the assault. The pulsing continued....her hips rocking back and forth involuntarily keep counterpoint with her Daddy's thrusts......fucking him right back.. She felt another orgasm building......felt her body begin to coil about itself inside......each stroke of her Daddy's cock winding her up tighter and tighter....

He was out his mind now.....his daughter's lips so ferociously attacking his....her pussy fucking back against him as he fucked her......as he fucked his little girl.....his baby daughter in an all grown up body. He looked down at her so amazingly beautiful face, her eyes closed ...feeling his movements inside her. He watches her intently, picking up speed ...driving in further and faster and harder, driving his raging erection into her sweet wetness over and over again. Harder and faster. Deeper and stronger. And deeper. And harder. And faster. His balls were now slapping against her ass as his tempo reached it's peak.....then her eyes and mouth sprung open simultaneously......as a high pitched keen escaped her lips....and he felt her pussy grip his cock so hard it almost hurt. She was cumming.....cumming right on his cock....his babygirl was cumming on her Daddy's cock!! The thought was too much....and he felt his own balls release....groaning aloud as he drives his cock as deep as he can.....his exploding cock releases its first stream deep inside her unprotected pussy. Her orgasm merges with his....sweeping away all reason, all sanity, gasping and groaning out loud....his balls emptying themselves in long jets into her searing captivating flesh. As the throes of their mutual orgasm fade, he slowly, weakly, descends into the arms of his daughter and collapses there .....in her warm and loving embrace. Each heart conforming to the rhythm of the other ...together ....one flesh ...one spirit.

It was only then they both heard the footsteps in the hall.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jassie and Her Daddy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 501 milliseconds