• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daemon Days Ch. 01

Daemon Days Ch. 01

In her mind her thoughts raced like wildfire. How was this happening? How had a simple walk around her quiet country village turned into this?

She looked over at the creature that had snatched her from the woods as she enjoyed her country stroll. Although the place it had brought her was dark, she could make out a vaguely human figure, but with gigantic horns sprouting from his forehead. It was much taller and broader than a man though, standing about 7 foot tall and with huge powerful broad shoulders. Its eyes glowed luminously in the pale moonlight. She recalled the strength of his grip on her arm and the strong scent of musk upon him and it made her shudder.

It had dragged her at lightning speed along the woodland floor and into a cave, she assumed his residence of sorts, and proceeded to peel her clothes off in strips. It used its teeth to tear the cloth and then violently ripped the fabric from her body. It wasn't cold, but she couldn't stop shivering throughout the ordeal. He had taken in her scent by breathing in every bit of her exposed flesh and licking her skin. His tongue was large and rough and made her shaking even more exaggerated.

As his hand now came towards her she started to weep quietly. She knew screaming would do her no favours so far away from her home. Even so, she couldn't help but squeal as his right hand grabbed both her wrists and pinned them above her head to the wall. His other large hand groped at her exposed breasts and mauled them roughly like dough. She could see now to her horror that his intentions were worse than her mind could possibly have imagined as his enormous phallus protruded from his groin. It must have been at least 8 inches long, but it was its girth that amazed and terrified her. She could see large, throbbing veins winding around it and the whole thing seemed to be visibly pulsing.

The beast threw her to the ground and as if inspecting her, again tasted her flesh with its rough tongue. It felt as if the rough side of a moistened sponge were being scraped across her back. It then moved further down her back and along the backs of her thighs and buttocks. Its destination did not take much working out.

As it neared her groin she was expecting the rough, but thorough inspection to proceed as before. When it stabbed its tongue right into her, the squeal that escaped her lips was intense. She could feel its moist roughness in every part of her passage, rubbing and probing, curling and tasting her very essence.

Its hands tightened their grip on her arms against the floor and she felt its horns bucking against her ribs as its head moved to push its tongue deeper and deeper into her femininity. They nicked the underside of her breasts that were protruding from her ribcage and after what seemed an eternity the tongue began to recede.

The monster seemed to grunt some sort of approval, as if her taste had satisfied him enough to deem her suitable for his purpose. She was yanked upwards by her wrists and slammed face first on a ledge of rock that was jutting out from the side of the wall. It had one hand on the small of her back, pinning her into place though her legs and arms were flailing wildly in an attempt of escape. She felt the Daemon (she had by now correctly assumed its origin) breathing heavily on the back of her neck and its moist clammy scent again hit her nostrils. It pressed its face against her cheek and she felt a cold sharp tooth grate against her skin. It positioned itself between her legs and jabbed its groin against hers a number of times before finally finding its goal and pounding its cock into her. She felt its girth fill her inside like baseball bat and every prominent vein rubbed against her walls like nothing she had ever before experienced. The creature was merciless and she knew that it held no care for her wellbeing. She was merely a means to an end -- a plaything of sorts. As it slammed its huge dick into her she bucked and writhed trying to get away, but this only made its grip on her body tighten. Its clawed hands mauled her all over, making her feel even more violated than she thought was possible, all the while continuing to fuck her as she lay spread eagled on the ledge.

To her horror, she felt her body begin to betray her. She was not enjoying being ravaged by this creature, but the instinctive reaction of her sex had kicked in and partly to her relief, the moisture that was accumulating made the passage of this beasts cock into her most intimate parts slightly more bearable. As its hands were groping her body, one of them knocked her clit and she bucked with the shock. The creature paused momentarily and then as if to experiment, did it again with deliberation. Her ensuing wriggling and squirming must have pleasured the daemon with its cock inside her reaping the full benefit of her struggle and it continued to stimulate her whilst ramming its penis further and further into her. It was simply too much for her body to be able to resist and she felt herself cum, arching her back and wailing at the top of her voice. The creature grunted and seemed to smirk as she went limp beneath him.

It did not stop. Though it pulled its dick clean out of her, it then rolled her onto her back and again entered her now soaking pussy with its grotesque phallus. She could see its horns and fangs, glinting in the moonlight, and its face was merely inches from her own. Its arms pinned hers to the rock with its hands pulling her hair back. Its tongue again appeared and started to lick her breasts, belly and neck. The tongue then moved down towards her sex and licked her clit, savouring her juices, as its cock savagely pumped in and out of her now rather sore hole.

Its pace quickened and she could feel its throbbing cock inside her pulse at an ever increasing rate. With an almighty wail the creature came inside her and the pressure of its hot cum within her filled her till she felt she would burst. It banged her so hard it chafed her back on the rock and pumped her full of its juice. The creature's energy sapped, it fell on top of her smothering her with it immense form. It then pawed around her sex, seemingly trying to recover the masses of cum that were pouring from her and rubbing them into her skin as if scent marking her.

Eventually it picked her up and dumped her in a corner of the cave that had straw piled on the floor.

Her life, she realised, was about to change drastically.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Daemon Days Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 304 milliseconds