• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nicole = Stacy The Slut

Nicole = Stacy The Slut

12

It was late Friday evening and Nicole had just finished her job at the new lawyer office. She was heading home.

The subway station was deserted, expect two old bums sitting in a corner. Nicole walked past them and headed for the other side. They looked dirty and their smell wasn't very pleasing as she walked past them. "They could surely need a shower or two" she thought as she passed them.

She just couldn't understand how people could disgrace themselves and let them become the scum of the city, the country, well, of the world in fact. Just because they had one or two bad days didn't mean they should just give up. "Look at me!" she thought. "My life pretty much crashed down a couple of years ago. But I didn't give up! I fought! I worked hard! I DIDN'T GIVE UP! And watch me now! I am working at a respected law firm as one of the top lawyers."

Her thoughts drifted back to the last year and the troubles she had had with her ex-husband. He had pretty much ruined her life, her status in the society and all her savings. She had been a wealthy, socially accepted woman with a lot of money in the bank. He had taken that all away from her. He had been a lawyer himself, knowing all the flaws in the law and all the right people to tip off to put her out on the street with a ruined life. For what? Just because he had found a new younger girlfriend with the perfect body and wanted Nicole's money.

She hated his new girlfriend for that. Her damn perfect body! Her perfectly shaped breasts, not to small not to big. Her nicely trimmed ass and her luscious legs. Her glistening green eyes and her long platinum blond hair. The fact that her whole body was in a perfect proportion to itself. If it wasn't for her stealing Nicole's husband, Nicole would actually have found her a very attractive young woman.

(Nicole was also a very good looking woman. Men looked after her when she walked by, guys were asking her out for drinks when she went to the store, and many had tried to get her into bed after meeting her at the pub – with no avail. The first thing one was bound to notice, when looking at Nicole, was her protruding chest. Her natural double-D breasts had always made her stick out in public and attracted a lot of attention. She thought them to be too big and had long thought of making them smaller, but her old husband hadn't let her to do it. He had kept saying that he loved her big breast and that he would get really pissed if she made them smaller – so she had kept them as they were. It wasn't actually the size of them that made them so obvious for everyone. It was more the fact that she was damned, or blessed if you so want, with an incredible metabolism that left her thin and slim no matter what she ate. With a 32 inch waist and a 36 inch butt, she made a pretty different appearance compared to other woman with a natural double-D sized chest. To hide a bit of her small waist she had let her hair grow long and in that way tried to cover her thin midsection. Most women (and men of course) would have loved to have Nicole's body, but Nicole often wished for a more "normal" body, especially with smaller breasts.)

She had promised herself to get back into the high society. And once in again, she would never be put on the outside. She loved everything about, from others so often described as, "the shallow society". It was great. No one knew you much. Everyone had money and didn't care where they spent it. Everyone was beautiful, either from birth (which was rare) or from the help of a good surgeon. And most of all, everyone on the outside was jealous, even if they said different. But that fucking ex-husband of hers had taken it all away from her. So she had moved and worked her ass off, taking evening classes while working double shifts. As to afford her studies and to have a somewhat acceptable life, she had rented an apartment on the other side of town – in the city's "Harlem".

It was a small apartment that wasn't to expensive. Ok, so the neighbours weren't that "normal", but on the other hand she had rarely met them as she mostly was at work, school or studying at the library. And her neighbours seemed to be sitting at home doing drugs all day long. Anyway, she had gotten it cosy and comfortable – she had made it her home. That the area wasn't the best, well she could live with that until she could afford a new apartment in the right part of town. Also it wasn't too bad since her co-workers wouldn't find out as she used a P.O. box in a nicer area of town for all her mail and postal business.

The shrieking of subway brakes woke her from her thoughts. The doors where open and seemed to be waiting for her. She walked in and took a seat in the back of the last cart. Normally, less people sat in the far back and this evening it was deserted except for Nicole. The doors closed and the train started moving. "Another 45 minutes and I'll be home" she thought.

The cart was old and not especially clean. You could feel a vague, but distinct, smell of urine around. "Probably some stupid dumb drunk who'd pissed his pants, letting it drip onto the seat and floor" she thought. She thought about standing all the way, just to make sure she wouldn't get any stains on her suite. But standing the whole way on her thin 6 inch heels didn't seem very comfortable and wasn't a serious option. She quickly dropped the thought as she realised she was going to throw the dress in the washer tomorrow anyway. Instead she looked around and found a bunch of magazines lying on the couch behind her. She moved over, noticing that the urine smell got just an itty bit stronger, sat down with her back against the door leading to the next cart and started flipping through the magazines.

She stopped in the middle of the bunch seeing an adult magazine – "Wet & Naughty Office Sluts" was the title. "This should be interesting" she thought opening the first page. "Nothing interesting there". She flipped through another couple of pages until she ended up at an illustrated story about a female boss running a law firm (Nicole's secret dream). She started reading it. It was a combination of facts and fiction and she had to admit that she enjoyed the reading – and Yes, the pictures too. It was about the woman and her dirty thoughts throughout the day in the office. How she dreamt of being used by some of the more "low class" clients and how she dreamt of being in a submissive position. The story also stated facts about female business women often getting turned on by low class men, getting it on in nasty places and of being in a submissive situation. This, as it was seen as a situation where the female chef was relieved of all pressure and responsibility of running a company; always trying her best to overcome the male competition.

Nicole thought about herself for a while and realised that the story/article wasn't that wrong. She had often surprised herself with having dirty thoughts about some of the company's more disgusting clients (both regarding their looks and their backgrounds). Thoughts in where she had been roughly treated and almost raped, often in a dark dirty alley behind an up-town restaurant she had just visited, wasn't all that unusual.

She flipped the page, kept reading and looking at the pictures. Apparently, her thought about getting roughly fucked in a dark and dirty alley was the most common sexual fantasy amongst business women. The second one was getting fucked by some passing bums, normally in some sort of public place. She looked at the pictures and saw a good looking and well dressed blond business woman, with the skirt wrapped around her waist and her white blouse ripped apart letting her breasts swing free in the open, getting fucked from behind by an old and dirty looking bum while she was giving a second one a deep blowjob. At the bottom of the picture it said: "see the full story about our unbelievable nasty business slut Stacy on pages 23-30".

It didn't take Nicole long to find the right pages. The first page was showing Stacy working a case looking a bit disgusted by her old dirty client. She was leaning onto her desk beside the client, showing him something on a paper. The photo was taken so that you had a free view down her blouse and into her bra-hidden breasts. They looked big and nice, something Nicole's ex-husband would have liked. There was a small text coming from her mouth: "You'll see, we'll fix this. Don't worry. I promise it'll be ok!" The next picture was showing Stacy in court bending down to pick something up of the floor. Her legs where perfectly straight and her ass was in the face of the reader – it looked very hot – and her short skirt showed a lot of perfect leg. On the bottom right, there was a picture of Stacy standing in front of her client saying: "I am so sorry Ben, I don't know how this could happen. We'll demand a re-trial. Don't worry."

On the next side Stacy was walking home in the evening, arriving at a subway station. As she was waiting for the train two nasty looking guys were behind her saying: "Fucking bitch! You put Ben in jail!" "Well, we've got a message from him: FUCK YOU!". The next picture had Stacy on her knees getting a dick forced into her mouth and the other guy's hands tearing apart her blouse to get access to her massive breasts.

Nicole started feeling the heat between her legs grow warmer. She squeezed her breast with one hand and turned the page with the other. She looked at the pictures and felt the heat spreading. She moved her hand under her skirt and started fingering her pussy. The pictures had gotten her hot, they had gotten her to fantasize about herself being in Slut-Stacy's shoes. She liked the thought – her being fucked by two nasty strangers, demanding revenge for their friend she had put in prison. (It meant they would hate her and treat her like an old dirty rag doll, not listening to her please of mercy.)

Nicole had two fingers buried deep in her pussy when she heard a male voice next to her ear: "so you enjoy reading our magazine you little slut?!"

She could feel a foul odour spreading around her. Whoever it was hadn't had a shower for a long time. Probably hadn't used a toothbrush for a long time either. But, instead of being disgusted she felt a strange feeling of hornyness coming over her, something she had never felt before. She got wetter between her legs and couldn't get herself to remove her hand. Her sane mind told her to stop, stand up and get the hell out of there before something bad happened, instead she pushed another finger into her pussy and moaned out load: "OoOOoaaaaAAAaahhh!" She could feel the bad breath coming closer her face again: "You obviously like this, Bitch!" How about I'll give you a hand?" the voice said. Nicole felt a hand striking her face lightly, gently touching her breast and finally reaching down for her pussy. Instead of resisting and trying to force the hand away she noticed herself spreading her legs, pulling her panties to the side and moaning out "Oooohh yeeesss pleeeaase give me an extra hand". She didn't know what shocked her the most; the fact that someone actually dared to be as blunt as this dirty smelling man obviously was, or that she was spreading her legs and asking him for help!?

His fingers where probing her pussy as she felt his breath once again coming closer. This time he didn't say anything, instead he just started kissing her neck. Soon it went from kissing to licking and it didn't take long before she had his tongue in her ear. He moved it around probing it deeper and deeper. It felt like he was trying to lick her brain – and Nicole loved it. She was moaning: "OOOohhhhhh yeeesssss, moooreee" and pushing her head hard against the dirty mans mouth. "MMmmmm, harder! Shove your tongue deeper into my ear! Aaaaaahhhh!! Lick my brain!!". He obeyed her for another five seconds, trying to lick her brain via the ear, before he gripped her neck with both hands and forced her head backwards. He bent her head as far back as he could before the back of the seat refused to give way. Then he leaned in and started licking her face. He licked her forehead, her cheeks, her eye lids and most of all he licked her mouth. After another couple of seconds he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. But instead of resisting his entry, Nicole just opened her mouth wide and let his tongue probe around. She licked and sucked on his tongue before forcing her own tongue into his foul and dirty mouth.

She still noticed the disgusting stank of the man who she was licking the mouth of, but she just didn't care. In a matter of fact, it only turned her on more. Here she was, a pretty and good looking business woman who had just gotten back into the "high society", licking the insides of a disgusting bums mouth. She never thought this could happen, but apparently it did – and she loved it, and she didn't care, because no one would ever find out about her nights adventure. So Nicole decided to take it the whole way...

"Pleeeeeaaaaassssssse fuck me!" she half whispered, half moaned between her deep lickings of his mouth. "Pleeeeaaaassse!!! I'm begging you! I need to feel your dirty cook in me! Pleeeeasssseeeee!"

The bum stopped his movements and stared at her. "You sure are one hell of a horny woman Miss" he said. "Tell you what, me and my old pal Jim have been wanking of to that story about the Stacy-bitch in that magazine many times. If you'll play the role of slut-Stacy for us we'll give you all the FUCKING you want. Whaddaya say bitch?" he said with a snirky smile.

Nicole didn't even think, her mouth just opened and answered within a tenth of a second. "Yeeeessss, just pleeeeaaaassssseee put that cock in me. I'll be your Stacy-slut. In fact I'll be Stacy, just give me your cock!"

The bum turned his head and screamed "JIM!!, come over here!"

It didn't take many seconds before Nicole felt an even stronger odour of piss, sweat and nastiness filling her nostrils. "What's the matter George?" he said with his eyes focusing on the beautiful face his friend was holding in his hands.

"This bitch wants to be our little Stacy-slut for tonight... isn't that right bitch!?"

"Yeeess, I am Stacy the office slut! I told you I'll be your Stacy-slut! I´ll be as depraved and cock crazy as she is in the magazine! In fact I AM Stacy as long as you just shut the fuck up and give me a cock!" Her words both surprised and scared her. Nicole had no idea that she had it in her. But on the other hand she had dreamt of it many times enough. She figured that the emptiness on the train, the cleanliness in the office, the magazine and the knowledge of no one seeing her had let her bring out the dirty little slut in her.

"So you'll be our Stacy-slut? Doing whatever Stacy would have done for us if she was hear?" Jim asked.

"YES! For god sake! I already told you: Treat me like your little Stacy-whore! I'll do ANYTHING she would have done as long as you put those cocks of yours inside me!" Nicole said while gripping Jim's crotch. It wasn't really hard yet, so Nicole grabbed it harder and pulled him towards her. "Get that thing out of there and I'll get it ready for you! You don't get a hard on thinking of an old, disgusting bum like you fucking a beautiful and successful girl like me?"

Jim, quickly dropped his pants and got up on the bench. George was still holding Nicole's neck, forcing her head backwards.

"Soo, you want to make me hard aiiighh!? Then open up, cause I'll stick this dirty schlong down your throat!" He moved closer and was standing just over her, his crotch being inches from her face.

Nicole could smell the sweat from his crotch. This man hadn't showered in a very long time, and his cock was dirty and smelled badly. But instead of refusing, she again surprised herself by opening her mouth and letting her tongue lick the top of his cock head. Jim quickly moved closer, afraid the Stacy-look-a-like-slut would change her mind once she tasted his disgusting cock. Instead she just closed her mouth, moved one hand to his balls and the other one to his ass – pushing him further in.

"She certainly is one nasty slut!" Jim said to George. "Let's see if she can be as dirty as her role model Stacy" George said moving his hands to her breasts.

"As dirty as Stacy" Nicole thought... "I'll be even dirtier than her, just to show them who's the real thing!" she told herself. "I'll do anything they want, and I'll even beg for more! They won't forget this night in the rest of their lives... and neither will I"

Nicole opened her eyes just to see George widen his mouth a bit, letting a big glob of saliva drop onto her forehead. She felt humiliated and disgusted by the act, but at the same time it turned her on and she couldn't help herself when asking for more while her mouth was still sucking on the semi-erect cock of Jim.

"What did she just try to say?" Jim asked.

"I think she wants some more" George responded looking deep into Nicole's eyes. "Is that what you tried to say Stacy?"

She moved her head up and down a little, hoping he would understand her "Yes, I want more of this 1-dollar-slut-whore-treatment".

"I think she just tried to nod her head Yes" George said. At the same time as she heard him say "Yes" she felt another big thick glob of smelly saliva plant itself just below her nose and on her upper lip. Some of it was starting to run into her nostrils and some of it was trying to find its way into her mouth. It was disgusting, it smelled bad, it tasted foul and still she loved it. She wanted more. And Jim and George weren't the ones to stop her from getting it. Instead they kept spitting on her face for the next few minutes.

Nicole could feel her face being a mess of nasty saliva mixed with her make-up and a little pre-cum from Jim's now hard cock. While she was still sucking Jim's cock George had started stroking his own shaft. She could see him through her saliva-fogged haze coming closer. Shortly after, she felt his cum spray her face. The first string came straight on her forehead slowly running towards her eyes. The second burst was aimed at her mouth, some of it hit its target, but most of it landed on the other bums big shaft. Nicole took the cock out of her mouth and started licking on the shaft where it had been "hit" by the love juice. "Mmmmmm I love it" she said before turning her attention to Georges dirty tool. When she looked at it her mind told her "Whatever you do, don't put that dirty and nasty thing in your mouth". But her body didn't respond in this way. Instead her mouth opened and her tongue licked on the shaft before her mouth engulfed the whole thing (it was a pretty small cock and now it was getting even smaller after blowing its load). She let her tongue play around with it, determined that she wouldn't let the cock out of her mouth until it was rock hard again – no matter what. She was going to show these bums what a dirty Stacy-slut she could be for them.

"I think our little Stacy here is a real nasty little slut! What do you say George if we got her tied-up and fucked her cute little brains out? Wouldn't you like that Stacy?!"

"That is a fucking great idea, and then we can see for real how dirty this slut can be! You'd love that! Wouldn't you Stacy? Letting us tie you up, maybe even blindfold you, and then just fuck the shit out of you!?"

Nicole couldn't think straight. Getting tied-up AND blindfolded by these old and dirty guys? "OOooohhh my God! What have I gotten myself into" she thought before saying "MMmmppllf plrreaase dgo git!"

Jim quickly pulled off her jacket and tore apart her white blouse. He then used the fabrics to securely tighten her hands behind her back. He pulled them backwards and forced her hands up towards her shoulders before securing them to each other. With the belt she had in her skirt he made her something like a dog collar fastening it hard around her neck. Then he tore apart her 300 dollar skirt and used some of the fabric to secure her arms to the back of the collar she had just gotten.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Nicole = Stacy The Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds