• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Club Cowboys Ch. 02

Club Cowboys Ch. 02

Three months and running I had been a Cowgirl and I loved every moment. After recuperating I learned from Jackie that Cowgirls were girls paid by the club under the table. They put on shows for the guests. To become one you must be picked by an employee of the club and pass the embarrassment test. This test was something that most girls would freak out over. In my case it was the see-through tank top. For Jackie it was ripped jeans that exposed her barely there thong.

I work every weekend night under the pseudonym Danielle. My fellow Cowgirls, the bartenders, the bouncers, even my boss know me only as Danielle. If they were to know the real me: Casey they would be shocked. But if my friends who knew me as Casey knew the Danielle side of me they would disown me.

I am a senior about to graduate with a Biology-Premedical degree with a 4.0 G.P.A. I have always been a horny girl but never let anyone know. I was brought up in church every Wednesday and Sunday and lead a Christian group at school.

While I'm not at Club Cowboys I have curly brown hair and glasses, I don't wear make up and I'm always in sweats. Danielle on the other hand has straight hair, no glass, tons of make up and wears basically nothing.

That first night at Cowboys my roommates didn't see anything. They'd stayed downstairs line dancing with the man-whores they had hooked up with later that night.

When I got home the next morning it was obvious an orgy had occurred in my living room. Ashley, Annabel and April were tangled, naked among five also naked guys.

By the time they woke, ushered out the guys whose names they couldn't remember I had showered and was back to looking like Casey.

"Where did you run off to last night? We had so much fun after you left. I wish you hadn't bailed out on us."

I was relieved to discover they thought I'd come home. "Oh, well, I wasn't myself last night. Some girl dropped a beer down the front of my shirt and I was indecent."

"Wow. Sorry to hear that Casey."

***

Being a Cowgirl had its perks. I was able to let loose without losing my reputation. I was able to test others as I had tested. I made great money. I had new friends. And the accommodations weren't bad either. Our clothes were paid for in addition to our salaries. And we had amazing facilities behind the closed doors of the club.

I was a Cowgirl right now. The goal was to become an Extreme Cowgirl. In order to do that I would have to pass many more tests like the first night. If I advanced that far I would be making almost $10,000 a night.

The final test to becoming an extreme Cowgirl included having sex with one girl and two guys in the middle of everyone on a night with more than 5000 people at the club. As of now Jackie is the only extreme Cowgirl working at Cowboys.

Tonight being my three-month anniversary was an important night. Most girls don't make it past their first day. there was to be a party in the VIP room for me tonight, all the Cowgirls and bouncers would be there.

I walked in an all seven of the girls were there and the entire staff of ten bouncers were there. But I was expecting more of a party scene. I must have looked confused because Jacked approached me, "So the 'party' is a gathering where we watch all the videos of everything you've done over the past three months."

"There was video?" I was shocked to find this but more shocked to be excited and quite turned on.

"Yup. And as I'm sure you've deduced already there is going to be another test tonight. Are you ready?" She looked unsure.

I was sure thought. "Bring it on," I smiled.

With that she signaled to someone who turned out the lights and the video on. I saw myself standing in line that very first night wearing more clothes than I had to this club since. I smiled at the innocent memories.

Then Jackie spilled the beer down my shirt flowed by the scene on the dance floor. The scene looked different than I remembered. I remembered feeling a bit awkward at first and I definitely don't remember what came after the dancing.

The scene was erotic and made me hot. There was a shower and steam and me and Bet-another Cowgirl introduced the same night. The next night she was to tear another girl's shirt to expose her fake tits but couldn't do it.

"This has been some night," Beth said. "I have a boyfriend and I'm not interested in girls yet I'm questioning everything. I've never had a threesome. Girls are much better at licking my cunt than any guy I've ever had. Maybe I should consider switching sides."

"I've never been with a girl before tonight in anyway, shape or form. It was fun, don't get me wrong, I'd do it again. But I'm going to stick to guys for relationships." It was then that her perk implanted tit brushed against mine.

She gasped as I took her book in my mouth. The water from the shower running down her body made her that much sexier and the water running down mine seemed to make me hornier. I slipped a finger between her legs while suckling her nipple.

She moaned, I moaned, we settled to the floor of the shower and I finished her off. She reached for the showerhead, pulled it down and changed the knob to a massaging level and placed in over my clit while she kissed me passionately. She moved her kisses down her body, pausing, not long enough on my throbbing nipples. She proceeded down my body, pausing again at my navel where her tongue played with my belly button ring then moved farther down. I moaned in anticipation.

She removed the massaging water as she reached the treasure between my legs. The film showed it throbbing. It was then that I realized my hand was down the rim pf my jeans just watching. I was rubbing myself as Beth brought me to a climax on the film.

The lights were suddenly turned on and I was caught with my hand wet and sticky with my won juices. I saw another camera and decided to play along. I licked my hand clean of my juices and looked around the room.

All ten of the bouncers sported tents in their pants and I mentally chose Barry. I had always liked his arms. And his legs were so thick; I anticipated his cock to be proportional.

I unbuttoned his black pants and unzipped them with my teeth. I pulled his shaft out and wrapped my hand around his thick pole.

I began rubbing and then took him in my mouth. He was the largest I had ever seen in real life. An I planned to slid him inside me and finish him off. Then I felt another's hard on slid under my jean skirt and into my wet cunt.

I groaned, partly in pain, partly in pleasure. The cock inside me was by far largest than the one in my mouth. As Barry spewed his cum in my mouth I swallowed and turned my head to see Jamal thrusting himself in me. I was excited. Another first: I had never been with a black man before.

He flipped me over to my back and continued trusting while Barry tore my shirt off and began pulling on my already hard nipples.

The orgasm I experienced was more intense than anything I had ever experienced. I collages to the floor and lifted my head to loud clasping.

When I looked up the staff were the ones clapping. "Congratulations Danielle, you just made Tremendous Cowgirl."

"Wow. Thank you. I can't explain how I feel right now. I'm so excited, yet so tired!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Club Cowboys Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds