• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What a Way to Wake Up

What a Way to Wake Up

There has always been one thing that has turned me on more than anything else, and that's a woman in stockings and high heels. I don't mean pantyhose. I mean real stockings attached to a garter belt, or stay-up thigh highs. And I don't mean clunky high heels or so-called "stripper shoes" with the platform soles. I mean old school, stiletto pumps or sexy sandals. So you can imagine how lucky I felt to meet, and later marry a woman who not only wore them on a regular basic, but actually enjoyed wearing stockings and heels.

Chris has great legs and likes showing them off. She wears skirts to work most days, and always wears high heels. She once told me she likes knowing I'll be thinking about her legs in heels through the day. And she is not shy about letting me know she likes to tease guys, maybe even let them see a bit more leg than would be considered "proper". I should tell you she is five foot six, long dark hair and did I mention she had not only great legs, but an outstanding body to match. It is easy for her to get a man's attention.

I worked overnights for many years at a Denver radio station. That means I had to be at work at 11pm, and worked until 6am. I'd get home just in time to see her leave for work. I'd be to keyed up to sleep, so it would be hours before I would hit the bed. I'd get up in time for dinner with her, then take a nap just before I left for work. The arrangement meant we really saw very little of each other during the week, but we made up for it on the weekends. And sometimes, Chris found special ways to make a routine night explosive.

It was not uncommon for Chris to wake me prior to the alarm at least one night a week so we could enjoy each other. Many nights she would come to our bed in nothing but her stockings and heels, and wake me ever so slowly, and delightfully. She'd run her stocking covered legs across mine and gently tease my cock. As I would start to stir, she'd whisper in my ear about how she let some guy at lunch see her stocking tops, or the mail boy see almost all the way to her pussy. She knew how aroused that got me, and she enjoyed playing with my dick as she recounted the days events. Some days she would slowly jerk me off, teasing me and making me beg for it. Other nights her stories were broken up in parts as she sucked on my cock. Sometimes she climbed on top of me, settled on my pole and teased me with her pussy. One thing was always consistent. It was her ability to tell me something that happened that day. And Chris did it in a way that kept me teased, aroused and begging to cum. She later admitted that she loved making me beg for the release.

So I wasn't surprised one night when I felt her stocking leg rub my thigh, and felt her warm hands massaging my dick and balls as I woke up. I was still very groggy, but not to tired to get hard fast when she told me about stopping for a new pair of shoes and how the salesman got to see up her skirt. As I got more and more excited, she told me to keep my eyes closed because she had a surprise for me. I said I would, and the next thing I felt was her using another pair of stockings to tie my hands to the bed. Then she reached over to the nightstand and got the blindfold I used when I slept during the day.

It wasn't the first time she tied me to the bed to tease me, and I liked it a lot. But I sensed something different that night, and I was proven right just a few minutes later. Chris went back to playing with my dick and gently licking my balls and generally teasing me with no mercy.

I begged to come, but she reminded me I still had an hour before I had to leave for work, and she had plans for me. As I lay on my back, I felt her straddle my right leg. I felt her stockings on either side of me. And then I felt the shock of a lifetime. I felt someone else climb on the bed. And I was sure I felt another set of legs, also encased in stockings, straddle my left leg. I was barely over the shock when I felt another pair of hands playing with my dick.

I asked Chris what was going on, but all she did was say "just lay back and enjoy it. You said you wanted this, so take it all in."

She was right, I often fantasized about another woman in our bed, but never thought there was even a remote chance it would happen. I asked who she was, buy all Chris would say was "you'll see in time."

My mind was racing. Two women in bed, both in stockings, both playing with my dick. It was all I could do to keep from shooting right then. But Chris and the stranger were masters. They knew how to keep me aroused without allowing a climax. I felt Chris go down on me and take me in her mouth. While she did that, our friend was rubbing my chest and licking my ear lobe. There are no words to describe how excited I was. Again I begged to come. Again, I was told to hush and enjoy it.

"Well, at least let me see what's happening, please," I begged. They both laughed softly, and for the first time, the stranger spoke.

"OK," she said. "I think it's time we let you see." And with that, the blindfold was removed. I was shocked. Now sitting on the side of the bed was my wife's assistant, Jeri. She stood up as Chris continued to stroke my cock. I'd seen Jeri many times and I knew my wife and her assistant were close, but I never dreamed anything like this could ever happen. Jeri was ten years my wife's junior. She had dark hair like my wife and also had what I considered a good figure. My long time theory that her tits were store bought was confirmed as she stood there in lacy stay up thigh highs, a thong and very sexy black pumps and nothing else. Her breasts were magnificent, and her nipples standing straight out in the breeze caused by our ceiling fan. It was a dream come true.

The two continued to tease me for a few more minutes, taking turns delivering the pleasant torment to my dick. For a guy who loves stockings and heels, having two beautiful women dressed that way and paying full attention to me was ecstasy personified.

All of the sudden, Chris told Jeri it was about time to let me get up and get ready for work. With that, Jeri stood up and stopped touching me. Chris got up and walked around to her side of the bed and laid down next to me, on her side. She took her hand and just rested it on my chest, her fingers lightly teasing my nipples.

"I want to see you come, so Jeri is going to finish you off while I watch," she proclaimed. With that, Jeri returned to the bed, and for the first time took my dick in her mouth ever so lightly. That was to add the personal lubrication needed. At the same time, Chris reached up to untie me, telling me I was free to use my hands. I quickly reached for their legs because I love the feel of those stockings.

As I did that, Jeri tightened her grip on my dick, sending the clear signal the teasing was about over, and I was about to cum. I knew she would decide when I would come based on the way she beat my member.

As Jeri intensified both the speed and the pressure, Chris leaned in to nibble my ear, and whispered "just imagine what Jeri and I might do after you leave for work."

That was all it took. The combination was more then I could stand, and the cum erupted from my dick, and flew almost to my nipples. Jeri continued to milk every drop from me.

"Jeri's apartment is being painted," Chris proclaimed, "so I've invited her to use our guest room for the next couple of nights."

I've never wanted to call in sick so badly in my life. But I got up, showered and got dressed. Chris and Jeri were still wearing nothing but stockings, heels and smiles when I left for work. "Don't worry," Chris said. "Tomorrow is Saturday, and you'll have all weekend to spend with us. And I'll bet by the time you return, we'll both be ready for some dick."

It was the longest seven hour shift I ever worked.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • What a Way to Wake Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 831 milliseconds