• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Stargate SG-1: Turning Point

Stargate SG-1: Turning Point

12

"Something bothering you, sir?" Samantha Carter asked Colonel O'Neill over the sound of a deactivating stargate. O'Neill stepped off the final stone stair of the stargate's platform, turned to the statuesque blonde, and took in a deep breath of PX9-609's strangely thin air.

"Something always bothers me, Major." He began striding forward again. "But, yeah, I have a bad feeling for… some reason," he said, clutching his MP5 in his right hand, feeling the weight of its strap pull down on his shoulder.

"We have no prior knowledge of this world, O'Neill," said Teal'c, a few steps behind. "And it seems to be nothing short of a beautiful day. For what reason do you feel ill at ease?" Teal'c gazed into the pale, cloudless, blue sky before returning his vision to the fields of green stretching into the distance.

"It's called intuition, T."

"An intuitive deduction still yet requires some type of empirical evidence," Teal'c said.

"Never had a gut instinct, Teal'c?" Daniel Jackson spoke up from Teal'c's right.

"I do not ascribe to notions of extrasensory perception."

Samantha smiled to herself as the boys continued their discussion. If she'd learned anything from her three years with Stargate Command, it was not to doubt the "extrasensory perception" of her superior, nor to scoff at Teal'c's face-value view of the world. She stared into the knee high, deeply green grass of this planet, almost losing herself in it. As Teal'c had said, it was a beautiful day. PX9-609 had a bright yellow, earth-like sun, and it felt downright balmy. Carter took in a deep breath of the sweet air, catching a glimpse of her team's destination in the distance. The MALP had detected some type of large stone monument; to her naked eye it appeared as a mound of dirt in the distance.

A mere twenty minutes of trampling the stiff alien grasses brought SG-1 to the mound of dirt; the mound was in fact hiding a large, seemingly stone, space craft of some kind. It was oval, had a large spire jutting from what could only be the bridge, or "pel'tak" as the Goa'uld would call it. The ship shone with a pale purple and appeared as if it hadn't moved in centuries. Major Carter paced to where the spire's sharp point was partially obscured by the vegetation. O'Neill, Jackson, and Teal'c also circled the structure.

"I am not familiar with this type of craft," Teal'c intoned, "assuming it is a space craft."

"I don't see anything resembling a door," Daniel said as he ran his hand along the outer hull, feeling the cold stone. "It appears to be a monument commemorating some ancient vessel, rather than an actual starship."

Major Carter completed her circuit of the structure, staring down at an analytical device she had brought along. "I'd agree, Daniel, if not for the power signature coming from inside." Daniel stood beside Sam and craned his neck to look at the data the Major had collected.

"I'm assuming it's not a… threatening power signature. Major?" Jack said, having not yet taken his eyes off the craft.

"Well, sir, it seems just to be typi-" A small port slid open with a snap on the side of the hull. A buzz resonated from the orifice followed by the appearance of some type of robotic drone. The team leveled their weapons at the football shaped object as it descended to their level, suspended apparently on rapidly flapping wings, not unlike a hummingbird. Colonel O'Neill tensed as it swung closer, pointing its derivatively constructed sharp purple spire first at the Colonel, then at each team member in succession, seeming to quickly look each of them over. When it reached Major Carter, however, it ran its spire slowly down her body. As it circled around and up her body once again, Jack took a step forward.

"Carter, be careful," O'Neill said. He reached forward to clutch Sam's uniform but arrived a fraction of a second too late. A triangular beam tore loudly through the air, and O'Neill stumbled through the space formerly occupied by the Major. "Damnit! Teal'c, hit that thing," Jack growled, raising his own gun and firing at the drone. The drone spiraled into the air, avoiding bullets as well as several orange staff blasts before returning to the port hole from where it had emerged. The door slid shut, leaving Jack, Daniel and Teal'c standing in silence.

***

Samantha found herself in a dimly lit room and assumed she was inside the structure. That damn flying drone had beamed her inside before she could react. She cursed herself for being careless, but knew there was really nothing she could have done, and now nothing she could do. Unsurprisingly, she had been disarmed. A figure stepped forward in the darkness.

"Welcome aboard the Galanar, love," the figure said as the lights brightened slightly. The rest of the ship came into view. Outside of the bridge at the forward portion of the ship, the space was mainly for living. Sofas, tables and chairs were sprawled around a central cylinder; an odd arrangement for any space craft Sam had seen.

"Who are you?" Sam said firmly.

"I am Anamax, but call me Max," said the man. He appeared to be a human in his early twenties. He hadn't shaved for several days and had a small pony tail dangling from the back of his head. Carter stared at his garments: a flowing white robe that was strangely Middle Eastern.

"OK. Now, why am I here?"

Anamax smiled and cleared his throat. "May I first ask your name?"

"Sorry, I seem to forget my manners when I'm abducted against my will. My name is Major Samantha Carter."

"Samantha…" Anamax intoned the name. "A beautiful, if somewhat odd name for a beautiful, if somewhat odd woman."

Carter flashed a very fake smile. "Can I have my gun back?"

"Oh come now, love, no need for weapons! Today is a very special day," Anamax said as he sat beside Samantha on a large cushioned sofa. "I've selected you as my Galnek. It is quite an honor, I assure you."

"Galnek," Sam said, tilting her head forward.

"I am an Ubadien male, love. Surely tales of our prowess have reached your planet, no matter how remote."

"I'm afraid not," Sam said and grimaced. She didn't like where this was going.

Anamax stood, making grand gestures with his arms. "An Ubadien's goal for the first third of his life is finding the perfect women to make his first and most memorable sexual conquest." Carter stood, and Anamax gripped her shoulders. "Samantha Carter, you are close enough to perfect for me."

Carter broke Anamax's embrace and stomped through the ship. "Colonel O'Neill!" she yelled as she kicked the ship's hull.

"My ship is designed to conceal the greatest wails of our lovemaking, Samantha Carter. Your pitiful cries for help will hardly pierce the hull. " Anamax said with a slight chuckle as he followed behind the Major. "Look, I know I just admitted my virginity, but as I said, Ubadien men prepare for this moment throughout their lives. I am a quite capable lover and I think you'll find it a… life affirming experience. Not only that, but those who return home with record of especially memorable conquests are showered with gifts, fortune, even political appointments. You could be my governess, love!"

Samantha fumed, turning slowly to face her captor. "I will never be your governess, or your first kiss, and especially not your first lover. Let me go now, Anamax. Open up the door before my people decide to make one."

"Even if they were so inclined, Samantha…" Anamax gestured toward the large window at the front of the control center. Carter saw stars above and PX9-609 below. The ship had gone into orbit.

"I understand you have some… reservations about initiating an intimate relationship with a strange man aboard a strange vessel," Anamax said, taking small steps toward the Major and backing her into the ship's hull. "I hope this helps quell your negativity." He waved a pencil thin vial of blue liquid under Carter's nose. She reacted instinctively, but too slowly and felt a burn climb inside her nostrils. Her head swam almost immediately.

***

Sam felt herself being walked like a drunken college girl toward one of the long legged tables. Her pelvis met the table with a muted thud and Anamax pushed her torso roughly to the tabletop. She grunted as she felt the press of Anamax's weight behind and on top of her.

"Don't worry, the mind altering effects of the drug are quite short lived. I want this experience to remain forever clear in your memory," he said. Carter watched her own arms as they were shoved together and bound with a thick, dark rope. She began to feel her senses returning, and struggled to stand. Her captor leaned forward, resting his weight on her again and tightly holding her arms against the tabletop, over her head. Her nose flattened.

Carter then became aware of a pressure against her backside. The pressure quickly became a poke; Anamax thrust his hips forward. He ground his swelling erection against the Major's soft bottom, his hands gripping her thin waist.

With his weight off her back, Carter straightened and quickly turned, pushing Max away with her bound hands. She struggled but was still woozy from the drug; not only was she wobbly, but the drug seemed to be a strong aphrodisiac.

"Samantha, you are simply irresistible," Anamax said. His right hand held her wrists as his left traced the shape of Carter's breast. She shoved him away roughly and stumbled, trying to get away but only floundering.

"Don't touch me again," she said, trying to maintain her balance by leaning on the table.

"Come now, love," Anamax said as he helped the blonde to stand. "I know it's taking everything you have just to stay in that uniform." He stopped playing nice, sliding one hand around Carter's waist and clamping the other on her now very sensitive crotch. She yelped and stood on the tips of her toes, trying to escape, but managing only to moan and protest.

"Stop… Anamax stop it, now- ahhhhhhhhhh god." Carter said breathlessly, pushing bound hands against the shorter man's chest.

"I really do insist, Samantha, that you call me 'Max." With that said, Anamax roughly gripped Sam by the front of her uniform. He lifted her off her feet, which dangled just inches from the floor. She gasped in surprise- she had no idea this young man was anywhere near this strong. This meant, she realized as he slammed her face first back onto that nearby tabletop, that all the pushing and shoving and tough talk she had done had really been for nothing. Unless SG-1 found a way to locate the ship and get inside, and soon, she was going to do anything this amorous alien wanted of her, whether she was a willing participant or not.

Major Carter groaned. She felt that poke against her green BDU pants again. This time however, Max roughly gripped her short blonde hair, pulling her head back. She didn't bother to struggle; she was still slightly dazed by her quick trip to being bent over the queerly designed table. "You have an exquisite body, Sam. You belong in a museum," Anamax said, sliding his hands up and down her back. Intermittently he pumped against her soft backside, feeling his own precum beginning to leak into his inner garments. Samantha only weakly struggled against her binding and didn't even begin to verbally protest. She arched her back, anticipating the motions of the man behind her. A loud, painful slap on her butt from Anamax made her momentarily forget the pleasure she was beginning to experience.

"Get off me," Samantha muttered. Anamax smiled, and leaned forward, pinning her once again with his weight. He continued to grind his pelvis into hers, and whispered into her ear, "I am going to ride you into the ground, Samantha Carter." Carter's head suddenly swam, and she realized, just before graying out, that Anamax was dosing her with the drug again.

As her focus returned, Sam's first sensation was that now familiar poke, albeit with a substantially harder cock and increased pressure. She pictured her ass still in the air, bent over that weird wooden table. Slowly, it dawned on her that the gravity was all wrong. Then the floodgates opened; Carter's mind returned to reality and she realized that her body was on fire with pleasure. She was sitting on Anamax's lap, basically riding on top of his hard on; not bent over. Her belt was undone and Max had plunged a hand inside her panties. It felt like he might have three fingers inside her. His other arm was wrapped tightly around her abdomen, holding her against his chest. Carter's hips bucked and she moaned; her moan quickly morphed into a sigh and she couldn't help but grind her pelvis back against Max's lap and forward into his hand.

"Beginning to see it my way, love?" Anamax asked as his index finger probed Samantha's clitoris. Sam arched her back and breathed deeply, before giving a response.

"You've gone this far. Have your way with me and get it over with. Then let me go," she whispered breathlessly.

"Samantha, you would make a poor Blahgavat player," Anamax said as he removed his hand from Carter's pants and shoved her off his lap.

"Excuse me?"

"You don't hide your feelings very well," Anamax said, and leaned over to undue the bindings on Samantha's hands. She sat on the sofa, pants undone and rubbing her wrists.

"Meaning…"

"Meaning you're practically on the verge of begging me to 'have my way with you,' as you put it."

"You drugged m-"

"Please, Samantha, the drug will only do so much. Really, it's only purpose is to give the Valshner a chance to remove the clothes of or bind the Galnek, in case of resistance, as I had with you. I'm afraid all the desire and pleasure is quite real. A multiplier cannot amplify lust that isn't there." Samantha shook her head in protest and began to speak, but was waved off. "Enough talk, Sam. Here are your weapons and gear. You may leave." Anamax gestured to a shimmering, solidifying pile of possessions; close by an opening appeared and sunlight streamed into the dimly lit room. Carter sat up, realizing his ship must have landed somewhere else on the planet. How long had she been in this ship? Where was SG-1?

"That's it. I can just leave? You go through all that and-"

"You have repeatedly requested to leave. I have given you permission to do so. Why are you still here, Samantha?" Carter looked at her fingers, fidgeting, and then to the ceiling, avoiding eye contact.

"I want you to go through with it now," she said, barely audible.

"Excuse me? Did you just say you want me to continue raping you? Ravaging you against your will? Get out Samantha. Just get out of here now." Anamax turned his back on her, strode toward a control panel and acted as if he were making adjustments. Carter stood, buckling her pants. She looked down at her gun, knowing she should grab everything and run while she had the chance. She stepped toward her gear… but looked at Anamax.

***

"Look, I won't struggle. I'll get on that table again, and you can… do whatever you want. Please, just stop teasing me," Carter pleaded. Anamax turned, crossing his arms.

"Samantha, if you want anything from me now, you're going to have to do far more than just get naked and bend over."

Carter's shoulders slumped. "Max…"

Anamax smiled broadly. "So, we're finally on a first name basis. Get on your knees, Sam. It's time for you to be as dirty as I know you can be."

Sam kneeled, albeit slowly, and rested on her haunches. Anamax stepped closer and immediately ran his fingers through Sam's short blonde hair. "I'm glad we've finally reached an understanding, Samantha. However, I'm afraid the pressure is on you now," he said, reaching into the white folds of his lower garment and exposing his full erection. Carter bit her lower lip, looking up at Max as he continued to speak. "If you ever want me inside you now, it's up to you to prove you're worth my time. Worth being my Galnek."

Carter slid a hand up Anamax's thigh and her fingers found his rock hard shaft. She made a fist and squeezed gently. Gazing up at the look of satisfaction on Max's face, she smiled for the first since she was taken captive.

"I knew when I first saw you through the eyes of my ship's sensors… I knew you could be a slut. I knew you'd make every fantasy I've ever had come true," Max breathed. Carter rose up on her knees, bringing her head level with Max's waist. He felt her hot breath on the head of his penis and shuddered. Sam pumped her fist, flexing her wrist and driving Max wild. He swayed, then regained his balance just as Sam wrapped her lips around his head. Her mouth felt incredibly hot… like fire wrapping itself around his cock. Carter lolled her tongue as she let more of his shaft into her mouth, coating it with saliva.

"That is fucking fantastic," Anamax said, breathlessly. Sam's fingers now gently held his testicles as she bobbed off his cock with a pop from her lips. She plunged it back in, feeling how large he really was as it pushed against the back of her throat. She bobbed up, down, up and down again.

Sam hooked her index finger and thumb around the lower portion of Max's shaft, working it as she continued to bob her head back and forth on his cock. She stopped for a moment, kissing and licking the sides, pumping it slowly with her fist, before puckering her lips and sucking once again. Max stared at the ceiling, both hands clutching Samantha's soft, straw colored hair as he listened to the sweet sounds of what Carter was doing.

"Oh god, Samantha… I hate to say it but you've got to stop, now," Anamax said as he took a step back. Carter tried to stay with him, clutching his throbbing erection.

"I want you to come for me," Sam said, with a smile and a glint in her eye. Max had to fight himself to pull away from her.

"Just get your clothes off."

Sam stood, undoing her belt yet again and letting her uniform fall from her body. She bent slowly to pull off her panties as Max admired the motion. Naked, she stepped closer to Max. She ran a hand up his chest; Max leaned closer and they kissed deeply.

"Tell me you want me on that table."

"Where else, love?" Carter strode to the table slowly, with Max close behind. He pushed her face down to the tabletop, sliding a hand under to fondle her bare breasts. Sam's back arched and her ass perked to a perfect mound. She spread her legs and held her knees locked.

"Oh, Max, I am so yours…" she moaned, just as a flicker of doubt climbed up her skull. She wondered if the drug had had more effect on her than Max had made it seem, but she quickly lost focus. Anamax gripped her waist and the back of her thigh, letting his slick shaft just barely graze Sam's buttocks. "Please don't make me beg," she cooed.

"Funny, that's precisely what I expect you to do," he said, pinching a nipple.

"Excuse me?" Sam asked, looking over her bare shoulder.

"I can only imagine the depths you'd go to now to get me inside you." Samantha's eyes rolled back and she hung her head in frustration. Resolving to get relief no matter the cost, she arched her back again, pushing back against the man behind her.

"You're the virgin, Max. I know you want me. Please, give it to me. Now."

"You can do better than that."

She pushed back again, rolling her hips. "I want you inside me." Anamax gripped his own shaft, gently stroking it and smiling down at Samantha. "Oh god, Max, stop torturing me," she moaned. "You win, OK? You win. Fuck me! I'm sorry I ever fought you! Fuck me on this table and then come in my mouth. I'm your slut right now… fuck my brains out, Max! I'll do anything… please, Max! UHHHHhhhhh oh GOD yessssss!"

Max groaned as he mounted Sam and pushed inside her. He quickly found his cock buried completely inside her tight pussy; his hands clinging tightly to her shoulders. Carter gasped loudly as he pulled out the length of his cock, then thrust it forward even deeper.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Stargate SG-1: Turning Point

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds