• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Misfortunes Ch. 03

Family Misfortunes Ch. 03

Warning: contains some mild water games.

*

Such was the intense pressure on Dan Ferris' bladder that he found himself shifting from one foot to the other as teenaged niece Hayley finished up in the bathroom. Hearing the tap run as she washed her hands brought a sense of anticipated relief quickly followed by a painful tingle in his loins. He was utterly desperate to go. The more the water sloshed the sink bowl, the more his cock throbbed. Thankfully at least the impressive slab of manhood had morphed into a semi-hard state of arousal that was more conducive to pissing.

Finally, when it felt like he might burst, the door opened and Hayley eased herself out, brushing past her unashamedly naked and waiting uncle. "All yours," she whispered in a seductive timbre, accompanied by a cheery smile and a wiggle of the same butt that earlier in the day Dan had spanked raw.

All yours! Now there was a thought. In fact it quickly became than a thought, manifesting itself in a physical reaction as the blood gushed back into his penis, inflating it obscenely. Despite an overwhelming desperation to get inside and pee, Dan's eyes instinctively followed his sexy little niece's progress back down the landing to her bedroom. Before she opened the door, Hayley ensured to reach down and scratch her bum, in the process exposing half a gorgeous buttock.

Dan sighed longingly beneath his breath, feasting on the sight. Hayley hesitated and looked back over a shoulder momentarily before escaping inside. Shaking the feelings of guilt from his messed-up brain to enter the bathroom, Dan discovered he was now so hard that peeing was physically impossible. Standing cock in hand and straining so hard his eyes slanted, nothing happened. Yet it throbbed as if about to explode.

The dual purpose tool, it seemed, had the overriding need to cum, not piss, the only solution being to satisfy its urging. Yet it was churlish to waste such a stonker in masturbation. Dan craved cunt, tight wet cunt. Popping his head back around the bathroom door, the naked firefighter heard Jill's gentle and contented snoring from her room, that avenue closed.

Gazing further afield, he observed Hayley's door slightly ajar, a mesmerising dim light burning an amber glow in the darkness. He was magnetised subconsciously to the threshold like a moth. Lifting a strong hand and, dismissing the reservations haunting his brain and that wore as heavily as the pee on his bladder, he pushed inside. Hayley looked up, anything but surprised to see him. She issued a throaty welcome: "Hi, Uncle Dan. You took your time."

"I...I shouldn't be here," he said lamely.

Yet instead of turning around, he moved in closer to where, stretched out on the single bed, the girl's nightie was hauled up in a concertina to reveal a flat white belly and the lower reaches of her boobs. Her nipples pointed markedly under the stripy cotton top. Hayley's legs were parted alluringly and already a hint of dew glistened on the pouty lips. It was a real sight to behold for a horny 40-year old that had been starved of sex for months on end until his sister had quenched the need earlier. Having re-discovered the joys of sex, he had an insatiable appetite for me.

As Hayley sat up to greet him, she skimmed the nightie clear so as to leave no doubt in either of their minds. In truth, the 18-year old beauty wanted it as much, if not more. Her cousin Susie's lips and fingers on her cunt were hot, but nothing compared to a thick and meaty cock. A lick of the lips upon seeing the raging hard-on was accompanied a hoarse moan of lust. Shifting sideways into profile, she beckoned her uncle to sit down and join her.

Momentarily Dan forgot the overbearing urge to piss though it remained, adding an extra facet to the mix of feelings in his wanton body. Powerful chest heaving, Hayley felt small in his presence. Yet that merely added to the expectation and anticipation of the fuck of her young life. A tender kiss on the forehead and a stroke of the girl's golden mane that was more akin to an uncle / niece relationship belied the heated urges that provided an undercurrent of taboo desire.

As Dan outstretched, Hayley placed both tiny hands on her uncle's inner thighs and stroked lovingly, causing Dan's cock to jerk and harden even more, before it was even touched. The added pressure exacerbated the tingly sensations in his bladder until it became almost unbearable. Dan threw back his head and, looking up to the heavens, exhaled deeply. This moment was up there with the best feelings he'd ever enjoyed during a sex life that spanned three decades.

Unhurriedly and savouring every moment of the seduction, Hayley stroked sensuously, marvelling in the effect her little hands were having on this much older man. When a stray nipple grazed the eye, Dan very nearly came. The nymphette had teasing down to a fine art. Her hands continued to stroke all around the cock she craved, driving her uncle wild. Finally, when he could take it no longer, Hayley wrapped a set of slender digits tightly around the shaft. As in her mother's case, thumb and index finger failed to make contact. "Oh myyyyyyy, Uncle Dan" she purred, rubbing up and down the proud manhood.

Reaching across, in return Dan stroked her unruly blonde locks tenderly. "Oh baby that feels so good," he managed through gritted teeth as she caressed the pained organ with the tenderest of touches.

"It's so hot," Hayley whispered, tongue coursing its way around her delightful lips.

And hot it was -- quite literally, on account of the full bladder that threatened to erupt through his belly at any moment like a volcano. Hayley spent a good few minutes caressing and soothing away the underlying ache until she was masturbating her uncle liberally. Stopping for a moment, she exchanged a knowing glance, reading his filthy mind. And when a few stray strands of golden hair were flicked behind an ear, followed by a sexy pout, Dan knew his wish was about to be granted. The very thought nearly caused him to cum or piss, or both. Settling back on elbows, he waited with bated breath.

Grinning from ear to ear, the little minx dipped her head and pursed her lips, bearing down on the bulbous plum of a pulsing cockhead. The pointed tip of her tongue found the eye and dipped in, liberating a generous glob of precum. Stretching open her mouth as wide as her facial muscles would allow, Hayley was just able to fit the bloated knob in, though it felt akin to having ingested a cricket ball. Dan continued to stroke the soft mane of hair, encouraging the girl on. He was eager to fit the whole cock in, a task no past lover had ever accomplished.

And the underlying threat that he might pee in her mouth at any moment both scared and turned him on no end in equal amounts.

One hand stroking the fat shaft as she sucked purposefully on the spongy head, Hayley's other hand slipped idly between her thighs. Two fingers snaked their way inside a soft and moistening pussy and soon she was groaning on the tool she slavered upon.

Interpreting her wantonness with the experience of years, Dan adjusted to lie lengthwise on the bed, inviting his sexy young niece to reposition so that her knees were up by his shoulders and she crouched over him. A gleeful Hayley wasted no time in climbing into place, her tight cunt itching with anticipation. Gazing up, Dan was greeted by a hot wet teen pussy that was bathed in the dim glow of the nightlight. It puckered and pouted a foot above his face, droplets of arousal gathering in numbers inside the mass of pink folds.

Reaching up, Dan took a firm hold of each buttock like two softballs, kneading firmly with large strong hands. The powerful contact prompted Hayley to mewl, the sounds partly muted by the snug knob plugged in her mouth. As the buns compressed in his palms, unable to resist Dan drew back a big hand and spanked the right cheek twice. The motion hammered Hayley down his cock a little father, a thick inch of shaft lodging in her mouth. Changing hands, Dan delivered a brace of smacks to the left buttock. Unlike earlier, however, these were sensual spanks that sent a shiver through Hayley's entire body and made her suck as if her life depended on it.

Continuing to paw purposefully, Dan stretched the tiny anal crevice and caused his niece's cunt lips to rub together. A delicious sight, he had a strange yearning. In a quarter of a decade making love to over fifty women, never before had Dan felt the remotest urge to kiss or lick a lover's arsehole. Yet at that moment it seemed the most erotic thing he could imagine doing. Lifting his head between her legs Dan pressed the tip of his tongue to Hayley's lovely pinky-brown ring, delivering long exuberant strokes that send the lustful girl wild. The motion forced her mouth deeper down his cock until the teenager's lips were close to her stroking hand.

Dan proceeded to lick and lap her anus into a wet frenzy, leaving a deposit of warm saliva around the rim. Pleasantly satisfied at having fed his curiosity, he guided his tongue slide south to nestle at her pussy opening. It slid through his teeth and up inside her readily, the slick pink lips parting to accommodate the welcome intruder. Her knees splayed sideways, Hayley pushed down on her uncle's face, craving more.

At the same time, taking her hand away from the shaft, the eager-to-please girl tried her hardest to deepthroat an imperious cock that was half-buried in her sweet mouth. Yet, when the blunt tip touched her tonsils and activated the gag reflex, both realised that the task was beyond even this talented young cocksucker. Instead she worked with what she was able, letting her mouth slide three quarters of the way down and then back again until she was working at a steady rhythm.

Reciprocating unselfishly, Dan lashed his tongue into the labyrinth of moist girlie folds, searching out her g-spot. After a minute of orally excavating the hot cunt, he located it, her young body going into an uncontrollable series of spasms, followed by an unashamed orgasm that almost made her cry with pleasure.

In the process, Dan found his lips were peppered with her pungent love juices, inspiring him to plunge beyond the g-spot, seeking out the hidden depths beyond. His niece, it seemed, had multiple g-spots for each new lick brought wave upon wave of fresh pleasure, tingling lust and an overwhelming desire to get her uncle's whole face in her cunt if only that were possible.

Her midriff wracked with pleasure, Hayley screwed down further until her knees were almost flat, scraping her clit back and forth on Dan's nose. Within moments the protuberance was soaked. At the other end, her mouth was plunging faster now, suctioning his cock, cheeks collapsing around the stiff dick. Quickening the pace until her lips were sore, she was delighted at the grunts of approval slipping from Dan's mouth and reverberating back up her love channel.

As a reward for the intense feelings she was imparting on his cock, the rugged firefighter re-positioned his face, pinpointing the pink clit and sucking on it hard. Crazed with ecstasy, Hayley began to oscillate her hips, each movement causing the soft wet mound to rub her uncle's features repeatedly. Manhandling the lovely pair of buns above him, Dan was just about able to hold her still long enough to curl his tongue around the throbbing nub of pleasure. It felt as if he might suffocate and die at any moment, but what a way to go, smothered in hot soaking young pussy!

A volley of serious tongue-lashings administered to the gaping slit, he brought Hayley to the verge of a second climax. Yet, despite her own arousal and urge to shriek, not for one second did the girl cease sliding her mouth up and down his oversized pole, even if every plunge stretched her mouth and brought a blunt thud of cockhead to the back of the throat. All the while, a tiny, loving hand cradled, squeezed and stroked her uncle's balls, urging them to explode. "Oh Christ I'm close," he announced, his chin drenched in her errant juices.

He heard a purr and felt her mouth slide off the tip, her hand starting to beat his meat vigorously as she urged him to cum for her. What with a painful bladder full of ready-to-go piss, it made for a heady cocktail for Dan as her hand blurred upon the quivering shaft. And then, when it came, he very nearly passed out, grunting as the orgasm arrived with the ferocity of a tsunami.

Hayley hadn't time to decide where she wanted the prize delivery and, not quick enough to crane her head in time to take it in her mouth, instead the powerful jet of creamy seed splattered obscenely on her pert tits, covering them in an icing effect. "Oh my God!" she gasped, still wanking furiously at her uncle's huge cock, milking drop after drop until cum was hanging from each nipple like dewdrops.

As it deflated, the pain in Dan's bladder reached fever pitch, so much so that he very nearly blacked out a second time. Almost completely soft now and shrivelled to a more modest size, he was unable to control his bladder any longer. Out shot a thick line of steamy pee like a jet from one of his fire hoses.

Hayley shrieked with unadulterated glee as her breasts were washed clean of her uncle's semen in the violent propulsion. She held onto the cock and directed the jet at each nipple until his bladder had relented every last drop. The sheets beneath them resembled a waterbed that had burst. Had it not been for the impish grin on her face, Dan could have been forgiven for feeling guilt.

* * *

In the next bedroom along the landing, Susie stirred in the early hours. Rolling over she found that cousin Hayley had gone. A real disappointment, her pussy was aching to be touched once more. She also had a raging thirst in the dry heat. Wondering how she might satiate both needs, she alighted the bed. Easing out onto the landing, sounds from downstairs made her ears prick. They seemed to be coming from the kitchen. And unless she was very much mistaken, the washing machine was rumbling away. Who on earth would be up doing washing at this godforsaken hour?

Curious, Dan's daughter tiptoed to the stairs, careful to avoid the creaky ones on the way down. The churning of the washing machine grew ever louder the lower she got, until she found herself at the foot of the stairs, heart racing. Like a ballet dancer she proceeded to the kitchen door, eyes bulging at the sight that greeted her. Her father had Hayley bent over the washing machine and was fucking the life out of her from behind. His powerful man-strokes and vibrations from the labour saving device had conspired to bring a moaning Hayley to the verge of orgasm.

Lifting the nightie, Susie began to rub at her wanton pussy as the splayed Hayley panted feverishly. Every so often her father's huge cock would slip out, allowing Susie a tantalising glimpse of its imperious dimensions before he'd shove it back in again and recommence the urgent cunt-pumping. This went on for five feverish minutes, his strong thighs slapping Hayley's delicate arse cheeks repeatedly as he pounded her into oblivion. Nibbling her bottom lip, Susie matched the motion with two fingers, guiltily wishing it was her on the washing machine instead of Hayley.

Suddenly her father gasped and unloaded his wad in the prone teenager who banged her fists violently on the work surface as she screeched. Susie came hard too, conveying the bounty to her lips. Pirouetting, she made good the escape before she was caught.

But, unbeknown to her, she had been caught. As he thrust manically into Hayley's accommodating cunt, Dan had caught a reflection in the mirror on a cupboard. Too far gone to stop, he watched as his daughter pleasured herself behind. Marginally prettier than the girl he was pounding and with a larger cup size, her masturbating presence foreshortened the fuck and hastened his climax. Not that Hayley minded unduly, as the thick semen gush brought about a sixth orgasm since bedtime and with it welcome relief to her stretched young pussy.

* * *

As Dan climbed onto the sofa to bed down in the early hours, he had only one thought in mind. Yet he was wracked with guilt at the very idea. However, it was undeniable that, whilst finishing off with Hayley, it was Susie he imagined beneath him.

*

There's scope for another chapter, don't you think? Watch this space for Chapter 4. Any feedback in the meantime is, as ever, welcomed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Misfortunes Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds