• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lover's Cove

Lover's Cove

The moment I walked through the door I knew I'd found it. I could tell from the patio that this was the one. This was the apartment with the balcony that had the only unobstructed view onto that beach.

I'd only been in town a few months but already I had a special place in my heart for that beach. It was extremely private, one path in, surrounded by cliffs that created a natural wind block. After watching it for a while it was clear that this was one of those hotspots. A place where locals went to party, or for romantic encounters. Luckily this was a small enough town where people were still polite about things, it went without saying there was first come first served policy involved, no one ever interrupted without invitation. No one but me, anyway. But they didn't know that. I'm sneaky.

In one of my daylight explorations I noticed it. I was playing with my telescope on the beach, watching birds and ships, kind of daydreaming, and I started looking in the trees. There it was, at first I thought it was a window, but when I focused my lens, I realized it was a balcony. It was really the answer to my dirtiest prayers; I could sit there, and watch people and never get caught!

I've always been a voyeur, I have a lot of little cameras, I love to listen through doors to roommate sex, I look in windows at night hoping to see anything, don't like porn because it's so fake, but just the thought of watching real life sex gets my blood up. I especially like women's orgasms, to hear them catching their breath, they way the sound leeks out of them as they come, the sight of bare hips writhing, bucking uncontrollably, and the twitching after. I love the expressions on their faces when receiving cock, surprise and then joy, the rougher the initial penetration the more prolonged that expression, it's especially nice if she happens to be facing my lens.

I toyed with the manager for a few moments, pretending to care about light fixtures and closet space, pacing off square footage casually mumbling about storage. Finally agreeing on a price, I followed her back to the office, signed the papers and received my keys. I don't think she noticed me eyeing her cleavage the whole time.

The next few days I spent shifting things around, finding a couch for the patio, setting up my telescope, my cameras. What I was doing, really, was trying to keep my mind off the beach. Watching is really an addiction to me, in every sense of the word. It takes me higher than anything else in the world, and has been, many times, the cause of my losses. For these reasons, I try, like an anorectic, to prove to myself I don't need it, I chant "I don't need to see, I don't need to see." As always eventually, I break down and watch.

That first time in a new place is always so perfect. New people, new weather, I always buy new furniture so I feel more like I'm in a stranger's house. I strip down and wait, toying with my lenses, cleaning them, distracting myself with some of my tapes, (hidden camera video from stranger's bedroom windows). I didn't have to wait too long; it was just before sunset when I saw flashlight beams reflecting off the sand. My heart stopped, 'here it comes' I thought, surprised at the desperation, even in my own thoughts. From years of looking at people I've grown to read them in moments. I see the dark haired girl first, a mohawk, braided, and nearly waist length, she's fit, strong looking, dressed in a black bikini top under a fishnet tank and a pair of low rise jean cutoffs. My trusty lenses tell me the tattoos on her hips are of fingerprints, my years of watching tell me this girl is wild. The other is a blonde, short hair, long legs, athletic looking, real clean, no ink on this one. She's wearing this tank like swim top and panty style bottom under an almost sheer skirt. My training shows me a side of her I'm not sure she sees, this one is a little dirtier than she thinks.

As I watch they throw their things down on the sand, and head for the water, shedding their day clothes as they run toward the waves. As they splashed and played in the water, I watched, the anticipation growing warm in the center of me.

I had been sitting for hours it felt like, so I got, up, stretched, and went to the freezer. The City had been in the middle of a history making heat wave for weeks; just sitting on my balcony was drawing a sweat. I placed two scoops of ice cream in a bowl, grabbed a spoon and returned, just in time, it appeared, to the balcony. Peering at them again I found them together on the beach. The cheerleader was laying on the sand, at the water's edge; the rock star was above her, their arms and legs entwined in a very passionate embrace. Rock star's hands were laced in cheerleader's hair, as she held the other girls' face kissing her deeply. I watch as her hand slowly crept down to her friends' breast, freeing it from the suit top with an upward pull of the fabric. That breast was perfectly exposed to me, smallish, not an A cup, but not heavier than a full B, milky white in this light, with clearly defined tan lines, showing me how modest she usually was. Her fingertips gripped rock star's shoulders and, she arched her back when lips touch her nipples. I saw the muscles in her arms tense as she tried, gently to guide her friend's lips lower. Rock star looked up at her and smiled slyly, she began to slide down, kissing the cheerleader's belly before she hooked her thumbs in the waist band of her friend's suit and pulled it down, past her thighs. The cheerleader kicked them aside quickly as rock star opened her thighs, an expression of relief spread across the cheerleader's face when the rock star buried hers between them. I watch as backs arched and hips rocked together, a frenzy of arms, and legs writhing together in a ball of sex before my lens.

Forgetting for a moment the ice cream in my lap I reached between my own thighs to pet the place there that throbs with them, my pussy is hot, wet, and wanting. While I watched them together, exploring each other's bodies, I rubbed my clit. I imagined being part of the scene before me, how I would join them, who I would enjoy first. My breath caught, and I felt a shudder run through me as I pictured the cheerleader coming on my own tongue, the rock star and I holding her down. My hips rocked as I began to give myself over orgasm, my fingers worked on their own, seemingly on autopilot, rubbing my clit, sliding into myself, slippery fingers deep inside me where I love to put a man.

When I looked again my girls had changed positions cheerleader was still laying on the sand, but rock star was straddling her face. I could see her face when she threw her head back, her eyes clenched, biting her lower lip. Suddenly her eyes opened, and her perfect mouth shapes itself into an o. It's an explosive orgasm, so animated I almost could hear her moans through my telescope. As I watched her breasts heave and her hands travel over them, grasping herself, pulling on her own nipples, I came again, having placed a dildo in my cunt and riding it as rock star rode her friend's face. My long melted ice cream spilling across the deck at my feet, a sticky sweet reminder of my first private show.

Lost for a while in my own afterglow, I passed out that night on the outdoor couch, hands and dildo still between my legs I awoke the next morning. Remembering, I smile and think to myself 'I'm going to like it here'...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lover's Cove

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds