• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Getting off at the Opera!

Getting off at the Opera!

Your limo arrives promptly at 8:00pm and you are whisked away to a freshly opened chilled bottle of champagne and light jazz playing softly. I in my tuxedo and you in your fur, black dress and heels dressed for the night on the town we savor the taste of our lips and lean back to admire one another.

Words are not required at the moment, just time to be near and lightly caress the soft skin of your legs.....you are so beautiful. Your affect on me is immediate and occasionally you graze my cock with your finger tips to check on my state of arousal.

You love to run your hands across the top of your breasts gradually moving the fabric lower until I can just begin to see the top of your areola and your nipple is firm and very hard.

We step from the limo and enter the theater and make our way to our private box seats in the balcony. The lights lower and the audience focuses it's attention on the opera. Our box seats are quite secluded and no one can see what is taking place.

I oh so do love to caress the soft tender flesh of your thighs and you slowly part your legs to allow me higher. To my delight you are not wearing panties. I lightly brush my finger tips over your lips searching for the wet juice. I find your pussy so wet and slip stealthfully between your legs to the floor. The fragrance draws me to your pussy and I taste you for the first time! I slowly work my tongue around your lips and slowly part them and dart my tongue in and out and back up to your clit. I ever so softly draw your clit between my lips and twirl my tongue around it while inserting two fingers into your pussy. I search for the g-spot up on the roof. Your tight, throbbing little pussy will feel so good around my cock!....but at this moment it is all about you!!!

I am totally focused on what you want. Slowly building and intensifying the pressure on your pussy. I lock on to your eyes and see you bite your lip at the same time pulling on your long hard nipples. Then with all my strength I attack your clit and g-spot and feel your tremble beneath me as your flood my mouth with your cum. I drink you in as your eyes widen and a sly smile of approval crosses your face.

The first act comes to an end and you excuse yourself to the ladies room.

Upon your return we have fresh champagne and the second act begins. When the lights lower we savor the champagne as your fingers begin to slip beneath my shirt.

My nipples are so sensitive and you know just how hard to pull! Your pretty little feet curl behind my legs and your hand begins to stoke my cock. To my surprise you open you fur and reveal your totally naked beneath!!!

At the same time you have open my trousers and my cock is being stroked while you lick your lips so seductively at me.

Your fur is around your shoulders. You are between my legs looking at the length and girth of my huge hard on. One hand takes caresses and measures the size and girth. Your other hand cups my balls in unison. There is a drop of precum that you catch with your tongue and taste me for the first time. My eyes long for your approval and watch the reaction on your face.

I have shaved clean my cock and balls for your pleasure.

You put on such a slow and tender tease of my cock it could explode at any moment but realizing this you know how to prolong the pleasure and lust you have created.

Your lips ever so lightly glide over the deep red plum shaped head. Gradually working down the shaft and then moving to my balls that are so tight. Our eyes meet and you see my desire but know how I love to savor and extend the moment.

Occasionally you take my cock between teeth and cheek and I can see the outline of my cock head. With all that is happening around us I can hear your moan as you begin to take me deeper into your mouth.

When you rise up your lips are so tightly locked on to my cock head I begin to think you might tear it off as you circle and shake you head back and forth before diving down to my root.

I have never had anyone give such enthusiastic head and take pleasure and pride in giving as you do.

With amazement I watch you engulf me and begin the unmistakable building of orgasm. You sense it to and with perfect timing increase the pressure and intensity. I explode so hard I am sure someone must of heard my scream. I came deep in your throat and you made it last sooo looong and as it became hyper sensitive you gently and warmly held and played with my cock in your mouth!!!

What an OPERA!

Will there be an encore?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Getting off at the Opera!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 357 milliseconds