• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Fer Ch. 02

Two Fer Ch. 02

Just a few days ago I had sex with Lori, a friend of my daughter, Ginnie. While we were in bed together, my daughter caught us fucking. What was surprising was that Ginnie sucked all the cum off my cock after my love session with Lori.

I was now changing into my swimming trunks and heading to the backyard for a dip in the pool. Thankfully, my wife was at her sister's place for a few days. I was hoping that would give me ample time for some fun with my daughter and her friend. As I walked out the back door there was Ginnie and Lori, lying on some lawnchairs. Both of them had their tops off, sunning their breasts.

My daughter Ginnie had boobs much like her mother. They were large and were topped off with long nipples. Lori, on the other hand, had smaller, firmer tits, and her nipples were smaller and came to a point. Either way, just looking at both of them made my cock stir in my trunks. I walked out the the edge of the pool and turned to wave at both girls. In the process, I dropped my trunks and dove into the water.

I could hear both girls clapping and cheering as I made a big splash. I looked over to see Ginnie walking to the edge of the pool. She slipped her fingers between the bikini bottom material, and they fell to the ground. Ginnie dove in and swam over to me. The water was running off her big titties and her nipples were starting to harden. Ginnie reached out with her hand and wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

I pulled Ginnie tight to my body and began to kiss her mouth. Our tongues touched and I could hear her moans as we were working up a heat there in the water. I soon lowered my mouth to those luscious nipples and sucked each one into my mouth, Ginnie arched her back and gave me full access. She tasted so good, I wanted even more of her. All the while, Ginnie was making me rock hard with her hand. I was fully erect when I reached out with both hands and grabbed her asscheeks.

I slowly lifted her up and positioned her pussy right above the tip of my cock. Ginnie knew what was going to happen and she let out a little squeal from her mouth. When my cockhead touched her pussylips, I forced her down hard on me. Ginnie screamed and I thought someone must have heard her. Luckily, our backyard was secluded and no neighbors could see us.

I began to thrust my cock into my daughter. Slowly at first and then building up and giving her everything I had. Ginnie placed her arms around my neck and held on tightly. There we were in the shallow end of the pool, fucking like two rabbits. We were splashing a lot of water around in the pool. Everytime my sacs slammed into Ginnie it sounded like someone hitting two pieces of wood together.

I couldn't believe how tight my daughter's pussy was. She had a vice grip on me and she wouldn't let up. I threw my hips up into her knowing full well I couldn't hold out much longer. I was feeling that urge to blow my load. These young women tended to do that to a guy my age.

I told Ginnie I was so close and she replied back that she wanted me to cum inside her. I knew that wasn't very wise but my cock was buried to the hilt in my hot daughter's pussy. It was too late for a rubber. I bellowed and shot my hot stream of cum into Ginnie's belly. I wasn't sure where it was all coming from. I just kept erupting, firing one hot load after another into Ginnie's pussy.

Ginnie was cumming also. She cried out and told me she was having her orgasm. I felt her tighten around my cock. It was if someone was clenching their fist around my cock. This made me cum even more. My balls were so tight, I didn't think there was much more left in the tank. We just clinged to each other there in the pool. My knees were wobbling a bit, until I started getting soft.

I slipped out of my daughter and we both climbed out of the pool. Lori was waiting for us as we lifted each other out.

"God, that was so hot!" Lori said.

Lori then took Ginnie by the hand and led her to the deckchair. Lori had Ginnie lie back down. She then spread Ginnie's thighs apart and got in between them. I then watched as Lori began to work her tongue up and down my daughter's slit. Christ, I was starting to get hard again!

Lori was cleaning up all out love cream from Ginnie's pussy. She had some of it on the tip of her tongue and turned around to me. She licked her lips and showed me how she was swallowing it all down. If that doesn't turn you on, I don't know what would. Lori was kneeling and lapping at all those hot juices. I had my cock in my hand once more, stroking it.

I couldn't contain myself. I walked over and I placed my mushroom head at Lori's pussylips, and I pushed my cock into her. Lori lifted and let out a cry. We now had a threesome going. I was fucking my daughter's friend just as hard as was possible. Lori had Ginnie in such a worked-up state. Everyone was loud and getting crazy with lust. Lori shoved her tongue in as far as she could and Ginnie began to cum once more.

She gushed out a wad of her juices all over Lori's face. Seeing that made me lose my control. What little cum I still had in me, I shot into Lori's pussy. I just kept forcing my cock into to her. until all three of us were spent. This was just the first day that my wife was away. I couldn't wait to see where the rest of this was heading. I hope to write on more of my adventures with these two hotties.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Two Fer Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds