• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm His Little Dolly

I'm His Little Dolly

I have always been a person who likes to push their luck, see how much they can get away with. I often get into that type of mood at odd times because at the time I think it will be funny or entertaining to me. Today, while out shopping with my boyfriend, was one of those times -- unfortunately for him, he was to be my victim. We sat down on a bench for a quick rest and, as so often happens, the conversation wandered toward sex. Forgetting how suggestible a male mind can be I didn't realise such a general conversation could arouse him until he turned and said,

"Can you stop now? You're making me get an erection..."

At that point a devilish giggle echoed through my head and I switched into wind-up mode. I let my hand rest on his inner thigh as I spoke quite plainly to him,

"Stop what? Why have you got an erection? You're not thinking about me naked, are you Johnny? Thinking about-"

"Stop it now, or I'll make you pay later!" he interrupted,

"...thinking about, when you get me home, fucking me up against the door, against the wardrobe, on the floor and on the bed in every position your dirty mind can think of..."

"I mean it; stop it! I won't be able to walk in a minute."

"...thinking about me running my tongue over the head of your penis, sucking you gently, or perhaps watching me play with myself."

I teased him the whole way home, occasionally bending over slightly to make it really obvious I was looking at his crotch. I didn't think anything would come of it, I thought I'd got away with it all. We got in and everything ran as normal, we both had a drink and Johnny asked me to take the emptied glasses back into the kitchen and I obliged. I came back into the bedroom and the door slammed and locked behind me, I turned and saw Johnny standing there.

"What's wrong?" I asked,

"Shut up."

"But-" as I started to speak he grabbed me by the shoulder and spun me around so that I was pinned up against the door,

"I said shut up; you've been talking all day, embarrassing me in public, winding me up, now it's my payback time. Don't make a noise, do you understand?" I nodded; my initial shock at his actions had faded. My senses were playing havoc with me; one word was stuck in my head: hard. Hard, the way he had thrust me against the door, hard like the wooden door itself against my skin and hard like his penis straining against the seams of his trousers. I knew I was about to be treated rough and already I could feel a growing ache of passion between my legs.

"Now, get on your knees, bitch," he forced me to the floor with one hand on my shoulder, he unzipped his trousers and exposed his rigid cock, "you know what to do."

Slowly I took him into my mouth, running my tongue around him, luring him into a false sense of security as the devilish sniggering popped into my head again; I bit down onto his cock. His reaction was instant, a swift backhand across my face; I let out a short cry before he bent down and grabbed my jaw, "I told you not to make a noise, now suck my dick properly!" I enjoyed being treated this way, and he had proved that he was definitely the boss here and now, my cunt throbbed underneath my cotton knickers, which were becoming sodden. I took his cock in my mouth again and sucked gently on it, flicking my tongue over the end and hearing him moan. Rhythmically gliding my mouth up and down on his pulsating dick, listening as his noises became more intense and frequent. It wasn't long before the warmth of his cum filled my mouth and trickled down my throat, "Swallow" he demanded and I did as I was told.

"Get up," he said, dragging me up with a hand under my arm, "stay there." He stood me up against the wardrobe.

"What are you gonna do now? You can't fuck me now; you've already shot your load." I said, smirking at him, he turned and grabbed me around the neck and pushed me back against the wardrobe,

"Did I say you could speak yet?" he tied a blindfold over my eyes and bound my hands behind my back at the wrists, after stripping my top half. He undid my trousers and pushed them down my legs and off over my feet, he then picked me up and threw me over onto the bed, "Spread your legs." I didn't hesitate for long but it was long enough to warrant his backlash, he drove his hands between my knees and wrenched my legs apart, pushing one off the side of the bed and firmly pinning the other against the wall. He leant his body over me, I could feel his warmth near to me, and he had taken his shirt off. He slid his hand down into my knickers, "Looks like you enjoy being treated rough, you dirty whore" his words coupled with the contact of his hands upon my hot flesh sent a wave of electric desire through my entire body, I held in a desperate moan. I felt his breath over my breasts as he bent to take on nipple in his mouth, bite it and suck it, as he massaged my clit with his other hand. I couldn't help it, I had to moan with pleasure, and he raised his head immediately. "Shut up or I'll stop fucking with you." I bit my lip and held it in but he still moved his hand away from my crotch, suddenly I felt cold steel on my thigh; scissors. He ran one blade up my leg and under my pants, cutting them on one side and then the other before ripping them off of my body.

He returned his hand to my eager cunt, sliding his middle finger inside of me first and then his index too. The tension in my body rose as he pressed repeatedly against my g-spot, I held my breath in an effort not to make a sound, which was becoming increasingly more difficult. He continued playing with me as I felt everything tighten and the wet patch underneath my buttocks slowly growing as my cum seeped into the duvet. He started to bite at my flesh as he gradually made his way down my body, soon I felt his hot breath over my wet cunt and then his tongue running circles around my clit as he continued finger-fucking me. I bit down hard on my lip and held my breath as my back arched and I felt myself about to orgasm. Instantly he pulled away from me,

"No!" I screamed, "Please..."

"What's wrong?" he whispered into my ear, as he lowered his body once more between my legs, I could feel his bare legs now and a very unsubtle erection pressing against the inside of my thigh.

"I want you." I whimpered, as he clamped his palm down over my mouth, he replied,

"Then don't say a word" he simultaneously drove his cock into me as he spoke and keeping his hand over my mouth began to bite my neck and collarbone -- driving me wild and tipping me over the edge. I didn't think I could take anymore bliss but he kept going to satisfy himself for a second time, I didn't care, I liked being used and abused by him. The tightening of my cunt around him helped him on his way and he quickly had his second orgasm. He pulled out of me and I felt hot cum trickle out of me and down over my buttocks toward the bed. He untied my hands and removed my blindfold before lying down next to me, hugging me and spoke softly to me, "I love you, my dirty little perv."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I'm His Little Dolly

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds