• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Room 123

Room 123

"Honest to God Marge, I'm just hanging in there until he becomes vested in his pension plan. Then when I leave him I can get the court to award me half. What? No, I should be all right until I can land some one else. Sure. I'll get half of everything he has and the beauty of it is that the court will order him to pay my lawyer out of what he has left. No. Hey, he's a nice enough guy, but he just doesn't satisfy me sexually."

I had smashed my thumb at work and had gone to the clinic. After putting two stitches in it they had given me some pain medication and the warning label said it would probably make me drowsy and that I shouldn't drive or operate machinery. I'd come straight home from the clinic, arriving three hours before my usual time, and when I came in the front door I heard Jillian on the phone in the kitchen talking to her friend Marge. I stood silently in the living room and listened to what else my "loving wife" had to say. Of course I couldn't hear what Marge was saying, but then I didn't really have to. What I heard coming out of Jillian's mouth was pretty self-explanatory.

"No Marge, I haven't had a good fucking in two months. The last one I had was with Gerald just before he moved to St. Louis. I know, I know, but there is just something about a big cock that sets me all aquiver. Remember Tom? His was almost ten inches long.

"Remember the time we told our hubby's we were going to an Avon party? Wasn't that a wild night? I wonder if that bar is still there. It is? Hey, how would you feel about another Avon party? Really? How about Tuesday? Okay, I'll plan on it.

"Fuck no, he believes every thing I tell him. The last time I fucked Gerald I had so much cum in me that I could have floated a battleship and hubby dear wanted to fuck when I got home. I told him I wanted him to eat me first and when he commented on how wet I was I told him I was all hot and wet from thinking about him all day and hoping he'd want to fuck me that night. No lie. I actually had an orgasm thinking about how wicked I was being. Okay, I'll let you go. Don't forget Tuesday, okay?"

+++++

I slipped back out of the house, drove a couple of blocks away and sat and waited for my regular time to go home. I thought about what I had just overheard. Apparently my ten-year-old marriage to Jillian wasn't near as good as I had thought. I wondered how long she had been hanging horns on me. From her conversation with Marge it had to be at least three years. Tom with the ten-inch cock had to be Tom Bakley, I'd seen his equipment in the locker room at the heath club, and he had left town three years ago. I tried to remember the night of the so-called Avon party and while I wasn't sure I believed that it took place just a little over three years ago. Three years and I hadn't had a clue. Well, I knew now and I knew the plans that Jillian had for me. It was time for me to make some plans of my own.

Curiosity got the better of me and when Jillian told me about going to the Avon party with Marge I told her fine, that I would be working late that night and I would catch a bite to eat on the way home. Tuesday night I was in a borrowed car parked just down the street when Jillian backed out of our driveway. I followed her to Marge's place and as Marge climbed into Jillian's car I wondered if her husband was just as clueless as I had been.

I followed them across town and I began to wonder just where the hell they were going. We were moving farther and farther away from the part of town where most of the good clubs were located. They finally pulled into the parking lot at a place called Washington's Bar and Grill and I had a hard time believing that this was their destination. For one thing it was in that part of the city known as "Niggertown" and for another the place looked like a seedy dump. I pulled over, parked, and then watched as Jillian and Marge got out of the car and went inside. I settled back to wait and see what happened.

I'd been sitting there about half an hour when a cop car came slowly down the block. I saw the cop on the shotgun side take a good look at me as they went by and I was not really surprised when they came back by thirty minutes later and took another look at me. In another fifteen they were back and they pulled up behind me and parked. The two got out of the squad car and approached, one on either side, and the one on my side tapped on the window with his flashlight. I already had my drivers license out and I gave it to him before he asked for it and then he asked me what I was doing sitting in that particular neighborhood. I didn't see any reason not to tell him so I laid the whole story out for him. He asked me for a description of Jillian and then he went over and entered the bar. Five minutes later he came out carrying a white paper bag and came over to my car.

"Joint doesn't look like much, but they have the best half pound ground round in town. The two women are sitting at a table in back with six big black bucks and they were being pretty friendly, if you know what I mean. Good luck" and then he and his partner got in their car and left.

It was another hour before Jillian and Marge came out of the bar, each one arm in arm with a black dude. The four of them got in Jillian's car and drove off. I made a U-turn and followed them as far as the Castle Inn Motor Lodge. Five minutes later the four of them were in room 123 and I had seen enough. I headed on home, took a shower and went to bed. Three hours later I heard Jillian come in. She came into the bedroom and I heard her undressing and then she climbed in bed and shook my shoulder.

"Baby? Are you awake Hon?"

I rolled over, "I am now."

"I'm horny baby. I've been thinking of you all day and I'm so hot, wet and horny that I think I'll die if you don't make love to me."

She pulled my hand to her cunt and she was indeed very wet and I wondered how many times she had been cum in and whether or not it had been by both men.

"Come on baby, I need it bad."

"Not tonight Jillian. I have a headache" and I turned on my side to go back to sleep. That was the first time in our married life that I had said no to her when she wanted sex and I wondered if she was lying there looking at my back and wondering just what the hell had happened.

+++++

The next two weeks I was busy making arrangements and setting my plan in motion. When every thing was in place I called Jillian from work and told her not to fix dinner.

"I've just been promoted sweetie and tonight we are going out to celebrate."

We had dinner at Jillian's favorite restaurant and I ordered a liter of wine to go with dinner. I barely sipped mine but I made sure that Jillian's glass was kept full. She was in a happy mood when dinner was over and then I took her out dancing and more drinking. Every drink I got Jillian was either a double or a triple and every one I got myself was plain tonic water. At ten I almost had to carry a giggling Jillian out to the car.

She didn't seem to know where she was when I pulled into the parking lot at the Castle Inn Motor Lodge and she was still giggling when I carried her from the car into room 123. I sat her down on the bed and undressed her all the while telling her how sexy she looked and how I was going to see to it that her brains were fucked out.

When she was naked I pushed her back on the bed and reached under the pillow for what I had put there earlier in the day when I had rented the room. While Jillian looked up at me and giggled I put Velcro straps around her wrists and then attached them to the eyebolts that I had installed earlier. When I pulled them tight Jillian stopped giggling and asked me what I was doing.

"Just going to help you out here sweetie."

I strapped her legs in a similar fashion and then I took one of the pillows, folded it in half and stuck it under her ass. Then I stepped back and looked at my handiwork. Jillian was spread-eagled on the bed and the pillow pushed her pussy up and made it look very accessible. Jillian was looking at me with a frightened look on her face and I smiled at her.

"So I don't satisfy you sexually? You haven't had a good fuck since Gerald moved to St. Louis, right? Those two black guys' two weeks ago didn't get the job done? Well, as a good husband it is up to me to see that my wife gets what she needs."

The frightened look was replaced with one of panic as she tugged at her restraints.

"I don't know what you are talking about, let me loose."

"Don't fight it baby, I'm just giving you what you say you want. By this time tomorrow you will be so sexually satisfied that you might not want to look at another cock for six months."

She was begging me to untie her when I put the ball gag in her mouth and the blindfold on her. I walked over to the window and pulled the blinds and I was not at all surprised to see about a dozen blacks and Mexicans standing just outside. When I rented the room I'd told the desk clerk that I was married to a rich bitch that liked to play sex games. She liked to be tied up and gangbanged by minorities and that she would do anything that anybody wanted as long as she was tied up and blindfolded.

"The first ten or so can only use her cunt, but after that the ball gag can come out and they can use her mouth. Don't pay any attention to her protests because they are just part of the game she plays. They can take any hole they want as long as the blindfold stays on and the hands stay tied."

I gave him a hundred bucks and told him to spread the word. He must have done a good job because even as I looked out the window more were arriving. I opened the door and stepped outside.

"You know the rules?" I got a lot of heads nodding yes and so I stepped aside and said, "Enjoy."

+++++

I sat in my car across the lot from room 123. The blinds stayed open and so did the door and I watched as cock after cock speared into Jullian. After the fifteenth one I took out my cell phone and made a call. Luckily Marge answered instead of her husband. That saved me from having to tell two lies instead of one.

"Marge? Jillian just called me and asked me to call you. She said to tell you that she was the Castle Inn Motor Lodge picking up the Avon stuff you bought the other night and she only had enough money to pick up her order and she wants you to come down and bring enough money to get your stuff."

"No, I don't know. She said she had been trying to reach you, but her cell phone is acting up."

"What?"

"Oh, she said room 123. Okay, bye."

It took forty-five minutes for Marge to show up and when she walked up to room 123 she was grabbed and pulled into the room. Within four minutes she had a cock in her cunt and her mouth. I watched for another hour as more blacks, Mexicans and Asians showed up and made deposits in room 123 and then I took out my cell phone and made another call. When Marge's husband answered I said:

"Your wife is cheating on you with a nigger. Right now she is with him in room 123 at the Castle Inn Motor Lodge on Sixth Avenue. If you hurry you can catch her in the act."

Help my wife fuck over me? Well fuck her too.

While I waited for Marge's husband to show up I went back over my moves of the previous two weeks to see if I had overlooked anything. I'd cashed out all the certificates of deposit and had taken the cash and put it in a safety deposit box that I'd rented using the name and social security number of my dead grandfather from my mother's side of the family. I had closed out the savings account and that cash had also gone into the box.

But the one that really made me smile was the deal on the house. I'd bought the house before I met Jillian and it was in my name only. I'd always meant to put Jillian's name on the title, but I just had never gotten around to doing it. I'd taken advantage of the current low interest rates and I had refinanced the house for every penny I could get out of it and that money too went into the safety deposit box. It wasn't as easy as it sounds because converting a check for two hundred thirty-five thousand into cash took some time and some doing, but I got it done.

The only thing left for me to do was cancel all the credit cards in the morning. I hadn't done it before getting her into the motel room because if she had tried to use a card she would be denied and that might make her think something was up.

When the divorce came around Jillian would indeed be entitled to half the assets according to our state law, but half of what? Half of the non-existent CDs? Half of the empty savings account? Half of what the house was worth? There wouldn't be anything left after the house was sold, the loan paid off, and the real estate commissions paid. She wouldn't even get half of my pension because I had given notice and would be leaving the job before I became vested in the pension plan. But where did it all go her lawyer would ask.

"Alas" I would say, "The gambling habit that I'd been fighting for years finally wiped me out."

In room 123 the blindfold was off, the Velcro straps untied and Jillian and Marge were being passed around like inflatable fuck dolls. There was a line of blacks, Mexicans and Asians out the door when Marge's husband pulled up. He took one look in the room and then got back in his car and drove away. I started my car and followed him out of the lot and headed home to wait for Jillian to come home and face the music. It might be a long wait - I'd rented room 123 for three days.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Room 123

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1177 milliseconds