• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Demon Hunter

Demon Hunter

There are times in life when it really pays to be what I am. Sociopath. Psychopath. Menace. Rogue. I've been called many things. I prefer to think of myself as a Free Spirit. Roger Gerry is the name. I am a police officer in the small town of Drake, Iowa. Just a tall, average-looking Black man trying to make a living. It sucks out here sometimes but hey, it's home. Small towns really aren't what people think. When most people think of a small town, they assume it's a nice, quiet place where everybody knows everybody. A quaint place where everything is just peachy. Well, things aren't like that in Drake. We've got twenty thousand people in this town, along with all kinds of things. And I do mean all kinds of things.

The land of Drake has always been a magnet for evil, since before Americans first colonized the land. Demons and other mythical creatures and entities from other worlds come to Drake all the time. Vampires, werewolves and all kinds of other things come here too. That's because there's an inter-dimensional portal right here in town. The last time one of the Lords of Hell came to town, he left me behind. I was part of his demonic retinue. I am a Half-Breed. Half human and half demon. Stronger than any human being on the planet, and also gifted with an accelerated ability to heal. I am also completely incapable of feeling remorse, like all Half-Breeds and Demons.

You might wonder why I'm in law enforcement, especially in a town like this. Well, I had to make a living, didn't I? Also, I was raised by a lawman. Sheriff John Gerry is my adoptive father. He was married to a woman named Madeline Alton Gerry, once. I'm told she was beautiful and quite the nice lady. I never met her. My birth pangs were her death throes. Few women ever survive giving birth to Half-Breeds. Since we're creatures from Hell, we tend to drain our mothers from within, long before we are born. It's simply what we are. Not unlike the Xenomorphic creatures in the Aliens movie series.

The Demon who sired me came to town twenty three years ago and took Madeline as his bride. He had assumed the traits of Sheriff John Gerry and seduced his wife. He left her with an heir. The Demon was never named but I know he must be a being of incredible power to have sired something like me. In spite of my being demonic and also indirectly responsible for his wife's death, Sheriff John raised me as his own. And that's the gist of it, I guess.

There are others like me out there. Men and women of mixed Demon and human heritage. We can always sense one another. What we can do differ. I've met a man named Randall Hartford a while ago. He was a tall, good-looking, red-haired and gray-eyed Irishman in his early twenties. Like me, he was a lawman. He came from Benton, Iowa. He came to Drake on the trail of a woman named Astrid Joseph. Miss Joseph, a tall and absolutely gorgeous former Beauty Queen from Texas had killed a number of men and women in her day. The media thought she was just your not-so-rare female serial killer. Yes, women can be serial killers too. Unfortunately for them, they were wrong. She was something else entirely. Astrid Joseph was a Half-Breed, like me. She was incredibly strong and fast, gaining strength along with everlasting health and youth whenever she drained the life force of a person. She usually disposed of their bodies through immolation. She had somehow developed Pyro-kinesis, the ability to set things on fire with her mind.

Randall and I teamed up to stop Astrid's path of destruction. Astrid had discovered that the life force of other Half-Breeds was more powerful than that of ordinary human beings. So, she came to Drake, a town where many young people were not exactly truly human. It was up to us to stop her. As we hunted her down, Randall and I sort of bonded. He was a really cool guy and we had a lot in common. It was fun to hang out with someone like myself, for a change. I've met many Half-Breeds but those I meet tend to be evil freaks preying upon the humans. Randall was different. He was a lawman, sworn to uphold justice. He was also like me in another regard. You see, Randall was bisexual.

I know, it surprised me too. A half-human, half-demon, closeted bisexual African-American police officer in the Iowa countryside. Well, I'll be damned. We had some fun together. Hell, one night, after chasing down some leads about Astrid the She-Demon's whereabouts, we were tired as hell and crashed in my living room. I had invited Randall for some drinks. He accepted. There we were, two police officers sitting on a couch, talking about life. Two superhuman beings whose mothers were long dead and whose fathers were the Crown Princes of Hell. Isn't life funny? I was sitting there, thinking about my existence. I sometimes tried to forget that I was not like the humans. But how do you make yourself forget who you are? I'm a six-foot-two, 230-pound Black man with average looks and a seemingly regular life, but I was far from regular or average. I could lift close to five thousand pounds almost effortlessly. Add to that the fact that it takes an awful lot to hurt me. Bullets and knives can't do the trick. Neither can flames or blades and anything else that I can think of. However, I am vulnerable to silver.

The only time I've been hurt is when a rather angry old Catholic priest attacked me with a silver Crucifix. Some Catholic priests are trained in dealing with demons. The man thought I was a demon. Whatever the case, when he thrust the silver Crucifix into my chest, I was not only hurt, I almost died. If my father hadn't pulled the silver Crucifix out of me, I would have died. Could you imagine this? Being gifted with superhuman strength, enhanced senses and near invulnerability and discovering that while you may have taken down demons and monsters, a pathetic geezer with a silver Crucifix could kill you. Yeah, it shocked me too. I healed really fast afterwards, though. I now know to avoid Crucifixes. I also discovered that Holy Water has on me the same effect burning acid has on normal humans. Just call it a downside of having mixed human and demonic heritage. On the plus side, I got ran over by a psychopath driving a Mack Truck once and didn't have a scratch on me.

Anyway, where were we? Oh, yeah. I was telling you about Randall and me. We started to get really personal. He told me that back home, there was a woman he was dating seriously. He showed me her picture. Nicole Shavers. A tall, sexy, blue-eyed blonde bombshell who looked like a centerfold. Man, this dude really got around. He told me all about her. Nicole Shavers was a corrections officer in the town where he lived. Her father was the town's district attorney. Her mother was one of the district court judges. She came from a law enforcement family. I smiled. That sounds like fun. Randall shocked the hell out of me when he told me what he did. Apparently, he told her about himself. I looked at him, surprised. Did he really tell his girlfriend that he was half demon and half human He smiled and shook his head. He told his girlfriend he was bisexual. Apparently, she was okay with it. He wasn't sure how she would handle his demonic heritage, if and when he decided to tell her about it. I looked at him, amazed. Man, this dude really knew how to live.

Randall looked at me and grinned. I clapped his shoulder, and congratulated him on being the most ballsy man I knew. He grinned, and grabbed my shoulders. Then, he kissed me. I was a bit surprised by this gesture, to tell you the truth. However, I kissed him back. Growing up, I've always felt attracted to both men and women. Yes, I am bisexual. In uptight, all-White Drake, Iowa, it's usually a good idea to keep the fact that you are different to yourself. However, this was different. Randall wasn't a mundane, like I called ordinary humans. He was kindred, someone like me. I could be myself around him. Right then, I realized that I wanted him, as much as he wanted me.

Randall kissed me, and slowly we undressed one another. I climbed on top of him, eager to feel him. I hadn't been with anyone in ages. Especially a sexy black man like Randall. He kissed me and pulled me into his arms. I felt his hard, manly body underneath me. I also felt his hard cock. He reached and began stroking my dick. His expert hands got me hard in no time. I told him I wanted to suck him. And so I did. I bent down and began sucking on his long and thick cock. He grinned and stroked my hair as I sucked his cock. He tasted different from any other man I've been with. Saltier and decidedly better. I continued to pleasure him until he finally gave it up and came. When he did, I drank his seed. Tasted the first droplets of his manly essence, his whole being. I liked it.

Afterwards, he couldn't get enough of me. Before I knew, he had me on all fours and took me from behind. I stroked myself as he began fucking me, hard and fast. I felt his hard cock in my ass and although it hurt, it also felt kind of good. He held me by the hips and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. We fucked and sucked the night away. When dawn came, it found us lying naked on my carpeted living room floor. Our bodily fluids were all over the place, evidence of wanton and absolutely masculine passion gone without restraint.

When I first looked at Randall after our night of passion, he looked at me fondly. I was glad. I've been with a lot of men and a few women. Most times, after I've sexed them up, they don't want to chit chat or hang around once they've gotten off. Randall wasn't like that. Hell, we showered together and I made him breakfast. Then, we went out for a drive on the town. We still had a rampaging female demon to catch and demonically mutated townspeople to protect. For the first time, I felt okay. I mean, I know that Randall will leave town and that I will go back to my old life. What we had was a fun time, and we were amicable about it, that's all. But this taught me something. Maybe I shouldn't be looking for companionship among the humans. Maybe my fellow demonically enhanced superhuman brethren were all that I needed. I took comfort in that. It gave me something to live for.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Demon Hunter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 357 milliseconds