• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Island, A Horny Family Stranded

An Island, A Horny Family Stranded

123

+++ All characters in this fictional story are 18 years of age or older++++

The Francesco family had it all. Dad Gene ran a very successful business and was married to a very sexy wife, Marina, who enjoyed the riches which he generated. They had two teenage children, Luke and Louisa. Based out of Sydney, Australia, they lived the life ideal.

With a healthy bank balance to provide the funds, Gene was a particularly keen yachtsman and loved to take his nearest and dearest around the coast, where they scuba dived and enjoyed the life of an affluent young family.

After a couple of years the Australian coast became a little familiar to the Francescos and after another successful financial quarter, Gene decided the time was right to go on a serious break. He decided that he would take the family away for the three months of the summer. Naturally the idea was greeted with enthusiasm and they sat down to plan where they would target. After some debate, they decided the time was right to go on adventure in the Pacific Ocean.

Rather than try to sail there, the plan was to fly to Suava in the Fijian islands and use that as a base for their travelling, hiring a state of the art motorboat for the use during the holidays. They initially headed north towards Funafuti atoll but when the weather turned, they opted to head east, more or less sailing blind.

Marina was a little concerned at the change in plan. "Gene, do you have any idea where we are heading?"

"Not really. I was thinking we could just head east for a couple of days and see if we can come across an uninhabited island to explore. It'll be a great adventure," her husband explained. Marina was happy enough to trust in Gene's intuition and the idea of fucking her husband on a deserted island excited her.

For the children there was a big downside of being stuck on a boat for that long with their parents. Even on a decent-sized vessel, there was no avoiding occasional embarrassments such as walking in on your parents in an uncompromising position or opening a shower-room door to find a naked sibling drying off.

For Luke (19) it was especially difficult as he was on a constant boner, as most young men of his age are. Finding time to masturbate was difficult in such confined circumstances and he hated having to skip to the toilet when he wanted to jack off. The boat had two bedrooms and Luke resented sharing with his sister in such a confined space. If he felt the need to jack off in the middle of the night he needed to be extremely quiet so as not to wake Louisa in the bunk below.

Louisa (18) took the opportunity to top up her tan at every opportunity and as she became more aware of her tan lines, looked to hook up her bikini bottoms so as to get an all-over tan on her bottom. Her favourite perch was on deck just in front of the bridge. Gene himself started to find it a bit distracting as he steered the course, looking out at the horizon isn't easy when your daughter is basically exposing her ass to you for hours on end.

Of all the family members, Gene was probably enjoying the trip most. His wife was strutting around in the barest bikini set and she looked damn fine in the glorious sun. The new breasts he had paid for looked fantastic. Marina had little inhibition about strolling around topless too, despite Luke's embarrassment. Gene couldn't wait to fuck her brains out when they hit land.

After two days at sea, the Francesco family finally spotted a small island and spirits were lifted as they headed towards land at last. Luke was keen to do some scuba diving and started to prepare his equipment for a dive once they had docked.

As it happened, the island was very much deserted. It wasn't very big. There was a cove surrounded by a large rock with a glorious beach circling round to a tropical forest, which parted in the middle for a river that appeared to come from a small hill which rose up behind the tries. It was an idyllic location.

When they had dropped anchor, Marina and Gene lowered the lifeboat and rowed to shore. Luke put on his scuba kit and dived overboard. Louisa knew she had a while to enjoy herself now and slipped off her bikini top and bottoms to work on that all over tan. All seemed well.

When Marina and Gene reached the shore, they were laughing like schoolchildren. "I want to fuck you so bad," he told his wife. "So do I but the kids can see us from here, let's go for a walk," she insisted. Gene didn't argue and when his wife took off her bikini top and shouted "Catch me if you can!" Gene didn't have to think twice. Marina was athletic so she wasn't an easy catch and she made it around the edge of the cove in minutes. Gene was huffing and puffing when he finally grabbed her but he quickly regained his energy when they started to roll around in the sand. His tongue sliding its way down her body like a snake as he quickly whipped off her bikini bottoms and sunk his face into her pussy. She was very wet and he was hard as a rock. They both 'oohed' as he slid into her so easily and began to pound away.

Back at the boat, Luke was amazed by the tropical fish and coral that were at home on the island. He stuck his head up just to feel the sun on his face and could just about catch a view of his sister on deck. She rose to her knees and he saw then that she was completely naked. He couldn't help staring. Sex was never far from his thoughts and seeing any naked girl at this stage was going to arouse his interest.

Just then he noticed a disturbance in the water. What was it? To his surprise it was another boat, coming into view from the other side of the rock. He was approximately 50 metres from the boat and felt it might be wise to head back. The visiting boat was moving at a fair pace though. Who was it? The new arrivals seemed to be heading straight for their boat. He was now certain he needed to be back there.

Unfortunately his timing wasn't good enough. The other boat pulled up alongside his family's vessel and three men clambered from the smaller boat onto the Francesco's yacht.

With her iPod on, Louisa was oblivious to the arrival of the new boat but she quickly realised something was amiss when her sun was interrupted momentarily. Afraid her parents or brother had got back on and would catch her naked, Louisa opened her eyes then went to roll over and grab her clothes. Then she got a dreadful shock. Right in front of her were three large men. She screamed and tried to cover up. One of them stood forward and took out a knife. He had dreadful intent in her eyes. "Up!" he yelled and as Louisa rose, he grabbed her hand back so he could take in her naked beauty. Louisa was shaking with terror, her eyes darting around to work out where the rest of her family was.

The large man moved towards her and grabbed her ass and dragged her close to him. She could feel the knife in his hand. She was close to fainting. Before anything happened she heard a noise, it was Luke climbing back up a side ladder. The three assailants were startled. The guy with the knife just picked Louisa up and threw her off deck. One of the other men ran at Luke and kicked him square in the chest, knocking him back in the water. The third man ran into the control room and took the wheel, starting the engine. The others jumped back onto their boat and in moments it was clear what was going on. The Francesco's boat had been stolen. It was 21st century piracy.

Luke's first reaction after hitting the water was to clutch his chest. It has been a hefty kick that knocked the breath out of him but with the scuba gear still on his back, he was safe enough. "Louisa!" he thought. He turned around to see her paddling towards him. They grabbed each other, both shaking like leaves. She was in tears and wrapped herself around him. It was then that Luke realised she was completely naked. It was an odd situation.

Within ten minutes Gene and Marina had realised what had happened. When they came around the corner first Gene thought Luke had recklessly taken the boat away but then his glance caught the sight of both of his children struggling out of the water. For the second time in an hour Gene and Marina were sprinting but this time it was not in anticipation but fear.

It didn't take long to realise that they were stranded. No food, no contact with the outside world, between the four of them their entire clothing consisted off two pairs of swimming trunks, a single bikini set. Louisa was naked and there was little way of offering her substitute clothing.

After hours of argument, panic and tears, hunger set in. That's when the Francescos fully understood the drama they were now in the middle of. It was no adventure. It was to be an horrific couple of days before rescue arrived -- at best.

That was what they thought at first. Food came in the form of coconuts and small fish. After a fortnight they had become resigned to being stranded forever. An SOS signal created out of shrubbery hadn't attracted any interest and planes didn't seem to fly overhead. Gene reckoned his staff wouldn't be missing him for at least another two months and that filled him with dread.

After the depression at their circumstances finally made way for mere survival, the mood lifted somewhat. For the first time since that faithful day, Gene and Marina started to touch each other tenderly again. As it became clear they could fend for themselves for the time being, Marina decided to make the best of the situation. As her libido returned, she started to take Gene into the jungle for a comfort session or two.

Louisa needed have worried about her all over tan now and Luke had got used to seeing her breasts as a matter of course. He also saw his mother's naked bosom every day as she had used her bikini top to concoct a bikini bottom of sorts for her daughter to provide her with a modicum of modesty at least. Marina felt for her children at this time.

Luke's daily erections quickly returned and he now had plenty of room to nip away and stroke his cock when he felt like it. Somehow it wasn't enough though and when his parents nipped away for some 'privacy', Luke made it his business to try to spy on them. He would masturbate behind a tree while watching his parents fucking in the undergrowth. He was sure that his actions weren't being noticed. He needed stimulation and this was the only opportunity he had to satisfy his lust.

That's what he thought. One day, while he squatted in a bush watching his mother suck his father's cock Luke was startled by a hand on his back. It was his sister. "What's going on?" Louisa asked, peering through the foliage. She spotted his erect cock in his hand and could tell what her parents were doing. She laughed "Pervert!" Luke panicked and grabbed her arm. "Will you shut up!" "Make me!" Louisa laughed and ran away. Luke sprinted after her, furious with rage.

As a fit young man, Luke had little problem catching his sister and grabbed her in a rugby tackle that sent them both crashing to the ground. His face was buried into her ass at first then she wriggled around and he was now on top of her with his head on her chest. He felt her breasts rub against his cheek and became aware of a sensation running through his body. His dick was like a rock now. Louisa continued to squirm and Luke grabbed at her makeshift panties, which came down very easily. His face was now at her pussy.

With that they heard a rumble coming from the bushes behind them and knew it was their parents. The siblings rolled off each other and Louisa readjusted her fairly useless underwear. "Are you two fighting again?" Gene hollered. Luke just roared in frustration and stormed off, Louisa sat down and began to sob. Gene naturally levitated towards her and sat down beside her to offer her a comforting hug. She put her head on his shoulders and bawled.

Marina decided to go after Luke in case he let his anger get the better of him. It was not the typical situation to find yourself in. Luke had walked for the best part of a mile to the far side of the beach to where they had established a makeshift dwelling in the undergrowth. He was throwing stones in the water when Marina caught up with him. He looked up to see his statuesque mother stride towards him, the light breeze billowing her hair and he found his eyes drawn towards her breasts.

His mother felt a little odd as she got close to her son. Despite the fact that she'd been topless in front of him for some time now, for some reason the way he looked at her now made her ill at ease. She pulled her hair down by her face as she got to him. "Luke, are you okay?" Daft question but what else could she say? "No, I'm not, I'm not. How could I be?" he barked. "We're stuck here and we're going to be stuck here forever!" He bent over in frustration and yelled at the ground. His knees buckled and he hit the ground. Marina kneeled down by his side and held her distraught son to her. She rubbed his head and pulled his face into her bosom, stroking his hair. After a few moments Luke began to calm down and her noticed his hand was on her thigh with his face basically buried in those breasts. When he opened his eyes he saw a nipple an inch away from his mouth. He did what came naturally and suckled.

Marina's eyes popped open when she felt her son's mouth on her left nipple. Her first instinct was to back off but she was afraid she would scare him away so decided it was some childlike act from her teenage son and let it be. This was fine until she became aware of his hand stroking her thigh. She then also became aware of Luke's erect penis poking into the side of her leg. She coughed. Luke pretended not to notice and continued to suckle. Marina eventually had to readjust herself and push him a few inches away at least. The lost look in his eye told her what was wrong.

"Oh honey, you must be really struggling, maybe more than the rest of us. It can be hard, eh, difficult, for a young man with all those hormones going around at the best of times, let alone in a crazy situation like this." Luke looked at her, tears in his eyes. "If we're going to be stuck on this fucking island, I'll be a virgin until I die. Don't you understand that?" Marina gulped. It hadn't even entered her head. "Luke, please, you can't think like that. We'll get out of here soon. I know it." "Mother, how exactly can you say that? Who knows when we'll get out of here? It could be years. We might not even last that long." He had a point and Marina couldn't really offer him much more consolation. They decided to head back to their base and it was a silent journey.

Gene and Louisa had gone through a similar situation. The Father holding the daughter tightly this time. He wasn't the greatest talker and basically said 'there, there' for several minutes as he tried to soothe his daughter's sobs away. Louisa eventually calmed and snuggled into her father, as she used to when she was a child. She liked his warm arms around her and it had been a long time since she felt that tenderness from anybody. She had one hand on his chest and another wrapped around his back. Gene had one arm around her shoulder and gently stroked her face with the other. Louisa more or less fell asleep for a while. When she woke she found her hand had slipped down from her Dad's chest and was now nestled on his crotch. She looked down in horror and pulled her hand up to her face quickly. When she brought it close to her face she noticed stickiness on one of her fingers. She sniffed it, it had a slight odour and appeared to be an unusual substance. She decided to lick it. It was a strange taste that she certainly couldn't say she'd tasted before. It wasn't awful, just different.

Her father had cottoned onto what had happened but he didn't really know how to deal with it. His topless daughter was wrapped around him like a barnacle stuck to the hull of his boat. He was pleased when she had drifted off to sleep as he knew how hard it had been for any of them to sleep since their misadventure began. When her hand slipped to his crotch he had made a move to bring his hand away from her face to remedy the situation but the noises Louisa made him fear she would wake. He was aware of her movements when she woke and then it dawned on him that he still had cum on his pants after his session with Marina before they were disturbed by the kids arguing. It was an awkward scenario to go on top of the craziest circumstances he'd ever lived through.

Thankfully Marina and Luke returned. There was quietness about the four of them. It was to be another depressing evening. "C'mon Luke. Let's go look for something to eat." Time for the men to be the hunter-gatherer again.

Late that night when everybody was asleep, Luke woke up with another hard on. He almost hated it now because he was so frustrated. He sat up and looked over at the other side of the bush where his parents lay beside each other. They had fucked again when they thought the teenagers were asleep and the sounds had driven him crazy. He stood up. His sister was another five metres away. Luke crept slowly over to where she lay. She was quiet and he couldn't tell whether she was asleep or not. He was so fired up with testosterone now that he didn't care. He leaned again an adjacent tree and slipped his hand down onto his cock as he looked at her basically naked body. He liked her breasts, they were much smaller than his mother's but they weren't cosmetically enhanced so that made sense. After a while his interest grew, he wanted to see more so he got down on his knees and crawled closer. He could hear her breathing now and was pretty sure she was sleeping after all.

As he shuffled up alongside her, he put his head down to her breasts. He stuck his tongue out and licked the top of her nipple. The memory of his suckling of his mother earlier that afternoon was strong in Luke's mind. Louisa didn't really react. He turned his head towards her lower body now and eased himself down towards her crotch. He put out a hand, shaking as he did so, and lifted her bikini bottom, which had been made out of their mother's bikini top so was a very loose fit anyway. He could see the outline of her pussy beneath the light covering of hair. He felt his body almost bubbling in excitement.

With that, he noticed a movement ahead of him, it was his mother! Shit! He'd been rumbled.

Marina cut an imposing figure in the moonlight. She beckoned him towards her quickly and somewhat aggressively. Luke meekly trundled towards his mother. Expecting a slap in the face. He could hardly look at her. He was also anticipating being screamed at but Marina surprised her son. She put her arm around him and guided him up the beach.

When they were out of sight and sound of the sleeping pair, Luke spoke with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Mam. I can't help myself!" Marina just put a finger on his lips and shushed him. "You heard us again, right?" He nodded. "I can only imagine what you're going through right now but don't be doing anything stupid with your sister. That won't help." She then surprised him further. "This might!" She then took his left hand and raised it up and placed it on her right breast. She then stepped closer and pulled down his tatty shorts to his knees, exposing his erect cock. Luke's eyes almost popped out of his skull. Then Marina took his right hand and guided it onto his cock, slowly sliding it up and down. Luke groaned with pleasure as he kneaded his mother's large breast. He then moved it across to her other tit, making sure to take advantage of this remarkable opportunity.

Marina then slid her right hand under his cock and cupped his balls. She was doing all the work on his dick now and he slipped his right hand free before placing it on her ass. He pulled her closer and moved his left hand down to her out ass-cheek below arching his body so that he could suck on a nipple again. Marina was beginning to get hot now. This was an incredible taboo but one she felt was critical in the extenuating circumstances. She was very turned on by her virgin son's touches and loved the feel of his innocent tongue on her sensitive nipples. She felt herself almost arch forward too as she felt drawn towards her son's strong cock. Before things got too crazy though she felt him shudder and a string of cum fizzed out of his cock, splashing her breasts. A dribble even landed on her lips. As Luke's eyes travelled up from his mother's cum covered breasts, he saw her tongue flash out and lick his cum off her bottom lip. It was the most intense experience of his life.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Island, A Horny Family Stranded

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds