• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Shower to Remember

A Shower to Remember

They lay down upon a blanket in their back garden, waiting for the meteor shower that was to begin around midnight. The moon was full but everyone agreed it would not impede the observer's view of the storm. As they waited, they talked about previous storms they had seen in different parts of the world. They lay on their sides facing each other as they spoke. He looked upon her and smiled. She was wearing a light weight broomstick skirt and loose cotton blouse. The night was too warm for much more. As was her custom, she was not wearing a bra, as much because of the warm night as because it tended to restrict her large, beautiful breasts. As he looked at her and they spoke, he often sneaked quick glances at her chest, hoping to catch a glimpse of her breasts whenever a button gaped.

He made a joke and she stifled a laugh. He smiled and then pounced upon her, mercilessly tickling her sides. He knew she would start laughing uncontrollably; she always did if he tickled her after she has already begun to laugh. While he was tickling her sides, he would often move his hands in such a way as to allow him to brush against her breasts. He felt himself stiffening as he thought of them spilling from her blouse. She grabbed a hold of his wrists and rolled him onto his back, straddling him as she did so. He could feel his stiffening cock throbbing against her. She gave an evil grin.

"Well now, it looks like someone is getting worked up," she said in a teasing voice.

He looked into her blue eyes and said, "Well, you do that to me," and he winked.

She began rubbing herself slowly against his groin. "We can't leave you with a raging hard on, you know," she teased as she continued to rub.

She released his wrists and leaned back, looking up at the sky. He noticed a bright line trail across the night, and he realized the meteor shower had started.

"Oooh," she said in awe, "that was a pretty one."

"Not as pretty as you," he replied. He moved his hands up to her blouse and started to undo the buttons.

She looked down at him, a bit startled, and said, "You do realize we are out in the garden?"

"Of course I do," he replied as he continued to undo her blouse. "But it's after midnight, the house is far from the village, and no one is around."

Since she had not stopped him from assaulting her blouse, he assumed he could go further. He pushed the blouse back, revealing her luscious breast. They were large D cups with lovely little nipples. He never got tired of staring at her nipples when she was nude, and now was no different. He began to run his fingers over her breasts, lightly brushing across her nipples whenever his hand came near them. She moaned a little and writhed on top of him. The realization dawned on him that she was not going to tell him to stop. The thought of taking her in the back garden under the open sky excited him even more. Her head was thrown back and she was watching the fire trails across the sky as he fondled her. He looked up at her, thinking that the meteor shower added a nice touch, as streaks went by overhead. He pulled his head up so he could suck on her nipples, rolling them across his tongue as he suckled. She pushed his head back down and looked upon him. He began to think maybe she decided to stop.

Instead, she leaned down to his ear and whispered, "Here I am, all exposed like this, and you haven't had to expose anything. I'd better fix that."

She slipped down his body and quickly unbuttoned his trousers and tugged them down to his knees. He has decided not to wear underwear tonight, so his engorged cock sprang free instantly. He gasped as she began to caress his balls. She ran a finger up the sensitive seam of flesh on his scrotum and purred as it caused his entire sack to tighten. Then she began to run her tongue up his shaft in long, languid strokes.

"God, that always feels so good," he moaned.

"Really....hmmm," she muttered and then plunged his entire cock into her mouth until her lips touched his pelvis. She bobbed her head on his cock a few times before taking it from her mouth. "So, which feels better?" she asked innocently.

He shuddered. "Ok, you sucking on it definitely feels better, especially when you take it in deep,"

She continued to suck on his cock for a few minutes while he lay back and writhed in pleasure. She suddenly stopped and said in a pouting voice, "I can't watch the meteors if I'm doing this."

"It's alright, we can stop until it's over and then take it to the bedroom," he sighed.

She seemed to think about this for a moment, and then replied, "No, I have a better idea."

That being said, she straddled him once more, arranging her skirt around her. He felt the head of his penis brush against her smooth pussy. His eyes became wide as he realized what she was about to do. She slowly let herself down onto him, slipping his erect cock inside her. She used a few up and down strokes to make sure everything was nice and lubricated. Meanwhile, he lay there in amazement, shuddering with pleasure. Once she had herself set, she threw back her head and looked at the sky.

"Now, I can enjoy the show," she said.

He looked up at her in wonder. She was slowly riding his cock, watching the meteors as she did so. He thought he was getting the better bargain, though. He not only got to watch the meteors, but also got to watch this gorgeous woman riding his cock. She looked down at him. To him, it seemed as if he was looking at a goddess, backlit by a fiery sky. Her breasts would push out every time she put her head back to watch the sky. He could not restrain himself, and began to massage her breasts as she rode him. Their breathing was coming quicker now. She began to increase the pace of her movements. He would occasionally thrust up as she came down, to penetrate her more deeply.

He moved a hand down to her soaking pussy. His thumb found her clit and he began to massage it in time with her movement. She gasped. He could see her nipples hardening and her breasts and face becoming flush. He knew she was near orgasm. He redoubled his efforts on her clit, and thrust up into her at every opportunity. He felt himself near to exploding as well, and anticipated the pleasure it would bring. Just as four fiery blue streaks flashed across the sky, they both voiced their release. He could feel himself spilling into her, and feel her pussy contracting around his cock. They rode out the waves of pleasure until the feelings subsided.

She leaned down and kissed him deeply, then lay on his chest. He felt himself softening inside her, but was loathe to let this feeling fade. For several minutes, they lay there, catching their breath. She quickly kissed him again, and then rolled over onto her back. As she buttoned her blouse, he managed to pull his trousers back on. He grabbed her hand, weaving his fingers into hers.

As they watched more meteors flash by, he said, "You know, I don't think I've ever seen a better show, I won't soon forget this."

She turned and looked at him, smiled evilly and replied, "I should hope the hell not!" Then she thumped him on the arm. He pulled her to him and they lay there hugging and kissing until the storm ended.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Shower to Remember

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds