• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Snippets

Snippets

Snippets

*****

She is listening outside the shower, her ear pressed to the bathroom door. She listens to them moan, imagines their bodies, their breasts pressing against one another, sliding over each other in the heat and slippery with soap. She pushes her ear harder against the door as the volume starts to increase. Reaches down, undoes the top button just enough to slip her hand down and start to caress herself. Suddenly, quiet. And then the door falls in, is pulled in, and she is pulled in, too. Lifted up by four soapy hands, held up while her pants are unzipped, pulled down and away, thrown aside. They pull her into the shower with them, close the glass door, revel in the dimness and the bodies... sucking her nipples, licking her stomach and digging nails into the backs of her calves. Three bodies, she cannot believe it, the smoothness and the sensations... she arches her back against the sudden warmth on her clit, drawing her into a hot mouth, grinding herself against it, pushing into it and drawing back while she is bitten, sucked, caressed....

*****

I pulled her into the office, closed the door. There was no window in there, not yet, so no danger of anyone peeking in at us. She came in to see me all the time; no one needed to know this was any different. But she looked at me differently, her skirts had gotten shorter over the last month, her tops tighter and lower-cut.

I pull her in toward me, her eyes grow wide and her mouth meets mine, and it is fire and adrenaline and an inability to breathe. I sit down into the chair, lean back a little as she pushes at me, unbuttoning my pants, unzipping, drawing me out. Kneeling before me and running her hands along me, tasting me, her mouth opening and closing around me. I draw her shoulders back, pull her away, lift her up. She sits down onto the edge of the desk, her legs opening at me, an invitation. I draw her closer to the edge, pull her skirt up and back, slide myself toward her. Heat overwhelms me, and I pull her hips toward me. I cannot believe how much I feel like I am melting, that she is surrounding and eating me with her body. And I pull her in again, again, again...

*****

He pulls her into the office, closes the door roughly. She pulls out a roll of electrical tape she'd tucked into her pocket, sets it down hard onto the desk, an ultimatum. He grins, sits in the chair, aligns his forearms with the arms of the chair, consent. She climbs onto his lap, faces him, holds the tape. Slowly unwinds, a tease. Rips it neatly and lays it across his right arm: seduction. Wraps around and around. Starts over. Tease, seduce. Again. Until both arms cannot move, cannot grab, cannot hold her. And then she starts again, pulls her shirt up, over her head. Reaches back and undoes her bra, pulls it off, throws it aside. Perches on the desk, feels the door behind and to her right, the door that could open, cannot open, is it locked? Fuck it. Pulls the pants down, the black thong, adds them to the pile. Unbuttons his pants, unzips, and off with them and the black thong that he, too, wears. Climbs onto the chair, facing him, slides her feet through under his arms until she is standing over him. Straightens his cock and slides herself down onto him: The Use.

*****

We face each other on the bed, ready and beyond nerves, beyond thinking or being embarrassed, beyond caring about anything other than feeling good in this place and time. I grasp the dildo in the middle, slide one end into her, just a little, the other end into me. I watch her breasts rise with the pleasure as she arches her back, her hair brushing the bed. She moans, looks up, pushes herself forward, and I do the same... We slide closer together until I can pull my hand away, let our bodies use each other, taking turns holding and turns riding. I grab the cock again in the middle, slide it back and forth, first me, now her. Feel her hot cunt as it reaches down and feels like it is trying to eat me, consume me with her lips, driving deeper. Feeling the heat and the wet against the top of my hand, rubbing my thumb against her clit, and I feel myself start to cum....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Snippets

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds