• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Carrie's Guilt

Carrie's Guilt

Carrie felt guilt's enormous weight. Here she was, in her hotel room, waking up to the morning's light, piecing together her rather blurry memories of bedding James.

James was still asleep beside her. James was a vendor her company dealt with -- a good looking man, who had made it known to Carrie that he had the hots for her. And now, at her company's annual conference, he had maneuvered himself into her bed.

Carrie was dismayed with herself. Twenty four hours earlier she'd have been willing to bet a big amount of money that she wasn't the kind of girl who would cheat on her husband.

And yet, here she was, lying naked in bed with another man she didn't know well, having had sex with him, while her husband was back in their apartment in their home city.

Carrie couldn't reconcile her actions. She wasn't a prude by any means, but she had never ever engaged in such casual sex before. Until now, sex was something you had with a guy when you were in a committed relationship with him. And it was wrong to cheat!

So, Carrie had cheated. Carrie had had casual sex with a guy. This alone made her feel tremendous guilt. But adding to this burden were two other aspects of what had transpired; first, Carrie had, last night, enjoyed the sex (she could recall her two orgasms); and second, it had never occurred to her to have the guy wear a condom.

Carrie wasn't concerned about getting pregnant. But to put herself at risk to STD's -- and then possibly put her husband at risk was mind boggling to her. Carrie felt like she was having an out of body experience. She no longer knew herself or what to believe.

She lay there contemplating this. It wasn't wrong to enjoy sex, but how could she have so easily betrayed her husband? It wasn't wrong to find James attractive. But how could she have acted on this attraction? How could she have given in to James' advances?

Carrie realized she couldn't blame the alcohol. Nobody had told her to drink like that. And it's not like she was incapacitated. The alcohol had merely removed her sexual inhibitions. It had made her much more prone to accept the advances of a sexy man.

Meanwhile, James too, began to stir. Carrie didn't know now what to do. She didn't know what the etiquette was when you wake up and find yourself in bed with a man who's not your husband, who you fucked last night, when you feel like you want to crawl under some rock and die.

Should she try to get up quickly and get dressed and out of her room? Should she lock herself in the bathroom? Carrie was overcome with emotion. She found she couldn't move. Matters were taken out of her hands, with a "hello, sexy", from James. He was awake.

Carrie turned to him in the bed. She became immediately aware of his erection which was poking against her near her belly button. Carrie realized that just like her husband so often, James wanted some morning sex.

James had no problem moving. He had before him a hot young married girl. This wasn't a girlfriend he had before him; it was sexual conquest. James was feeling his oats. 'Hot', 'young', and 'married' fueled his lust.

James wanted to give the blonde haired girl another good fucking. He was proud of himself for having succeeded in getting into her pants. He knew other men would be envious. He didn't think he'd be successful, but he was determined to try. He was even prouder that he had made her cum -- and then cum again.

James went by what he called the 3 kiss rule. If the girl resisted his kisses 3 times he'd give up. Carrie's resistance ended on the second kiss. She had managed to break off the first kiss and had tried to break off the second -- but her resistance eventually dissipated and she gave into his lust; and hers.

James had no idea how Carrie was feeling at the moment. He had considered the battle already over and it was up to him to collect more spoils.

Carrie on the other hand was praying one of them would disappear. But she had no idea how to communicate to James. She was too caught up in that out of body feeling.

James moved in and kissed Carrie. Carrie, reeling from the circumstances, had no ability to resist. His tongue made its way into her mouth. From his perspective she wanted it as badly as he wanted to give it.

James kept up with his aggressive foreplay. Carrie was again aware of his good looks and his good moves. His manliness was having an impact. As his hand made its way between her legs, she parted them accepting the invasion that was to come. Her own moisture helped accommodate the fingers which penetrated her. She shut down her brain and allowed herself to be swept away by their combined lust.

James wasn't interested in prolonging the foreplay. Carrie's hand had wrapped around his cock, but he wanted something more. He wanted to get on top of her again. He didn't hesitate.

And so in spite of Carrie's burden of guilt an in spite of her misgivings as to what she had done, Carrie was mounted by James again. She accepted and accommodated his cock once more.

They fucked the way two people new to each other fucked -- with passion and aggression. Carrie was turned on by the aggressive man-machine on her and in her. James was well endowed and his body nicely sculpted. It turned her on. And his kisses were making her hotter. She wrapped her hands around him and tried to thrust her pelvis to meet his. She recognized how different it was making love to her husband. Her husband was gentle and considerate. With James it was stud-fucking.

James thrust into her, while tilting her head so that he could tongue her ear. Carrie shivered in lust. He whispered to her the things a man tells the woman he owns. Each of his thrusts was met with a sexy "oh", which escaped from her lips. James knew how sexually excited Carrie was. He could feel his cock surrounded by a puddle of wetness. he increased his pace.

Fifteen minutes of pounding and Carrie grabbed on hard to James and she quaked with an earth-shattering orgasm. She whimpered "Oh god", twice and grunted in satisfaction and James continued. The excitement of illicit sex overwhelmed her, as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her body.

In gratitude, Carrie reached down over James back with her left hand. It passed over his ass and her fingers slid between his cheeks. Her goal was his balls. Reaching just a little further she managed to touch them. That completed things for James and he unleashed his sperm, once again, into her womb. Carrie continued to fondle his balls until his orgasm was well over.

Both of them needed to catch their breath. Carrie's guilt was momentarily lifted, caught up in the after play of superb sex with this stud of a man. They continued to kiss while Carrie's hand made its way back down James to gently grab again at his cock and balls. Carrie had enough experience with sex to know that good sensations continue to flow through a man's penis after orgasm. James was appreciative of her efforts. He was pleased that not only was she hot; but that she was good in bed too. It pleased him that the conference still had one more night to go. He was confident he'd be back between her legs again that day. He had "tagged" her now as his play toy.

They both got dressed. James continued to playfully grab at her as they did so. Carrie put on a blouse and above the knee skirt. She hadn't brought anything sexy to wear, with her husband not there, but was now feeling like wearing something that would remind all of her sex. She was feeling very much the woman in her.

The guilt though was returning.

She knew there would be no way to shake it and she was glad she had to get out of the room to the conference. Perhaps some meetings would be able to distract her from her inward search. She knew she had to build her resolve to become faithful to her husband once more. James interrupted her thoughts wanting one last kiss before they left the room. She was in no position to deny him. They kissed. She was aware of his continued lust.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Carrie's Guilt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds