• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The House Ch. 02

The House Ch. 02

Dinner was uneventful. Adam kept quite threw the whole meal and so did every one else. He was thinking about what he saw and they were all thinking about there afternoon fuck session with their daughter. Adam watched his sister. She kept shifting in her seat and had her hand in her lap the whole evening. Adam excused himself before dessert. He wanted to go back up stairs and see if anything else was going to happen.

As soon as he got to his room the talking started, his dad made the first move. He moved over to his daughter and planted a big kiss on her lips. She did not object she openly kissed him back. Then they did something that he screamed out at. They stopped and his dad went to his office. Adam watched his dad walk down the hallway shaking his head. His sister and mom were just left sitting at the table. Kim his mom got up and went to the kitchen to clean up. Rachel was just sitting there he saw that she was still trying to process everything that happened. She finally got up and went to her room.

Adam decided he wanted to have some fun with his dad. Adam got on yahoo and got a new email account he made it so nobody would realize it was him especially his dad. He added his dads' addy to his address book then went through his favorite nude pictures. He picked a whole bunch of girl and guy action then about two times the male/male pictures. Guys fucking guys and giving them blowjobs and then he found two pictures with the guys that looked close to him and his dad and sent them to him.

He watched his dad at his desk waiting for him to check his email. When he did, he checked all the emails from the people he knew and then he checked the one he did not know.

He smiled at the first couple of pictures. Adam could see that his dad's cock started to harden inside of his pants. He liked that his dad was getting excited looking at the pictures. When his dad looked at the rest of the pictures, his smile turned into a frown. When he came across the last picture that mostly resembled them, he smiled.

Adam was shocked that he smiled. He sent the pictures just to jar something inside of him. Adam sat back from the computer and pondered this realization. Did this mean that his dad wanted to have sex with him? Adam did not know what to think about that.

Later that night Adam watched his sister masturbate. He noticed that she played with a dildo that was bright red it looked so weird against her tan flesh. Adam turned up the volume to her room and listened to her moaning.

She was moaning someone name. He turned up the volume even more and got another shock for the day. His sister screamed out, "Oh Adam, yes harder oh my god fuck me with your big long dick oh yeah. Yessssssssssss..." Rachel laid there shivering from the aftermath of her big orgasm.

Adam watched while she ran her hands up and down over her body. Whenever she neared her tits she smiled, grabbed, and pinched them until the nipples were a bright red.

Adam could not stand it any more. He pulled out his nine-inch cock and started to beat it. He started slowly at first. He took the precum from his slit and some lube and he rubbed it into his cock. With his other hand, he pulled and squeezed at his balls. He watched his sister playing with her tits some more. His hand was on fire from pumping his cock and then he heard her sister say, "Oh god Adam I wish you were in here doing this to me." Adam came all over his hand and chest.

He sat there panting. He pondered going to his sister room and just talking. He slipped on a pair of boxers over his still semi hard cock, grabbed his robe, and went to his sister's room.

Meanwhile Bill and Kim were in there room talking about what happened. Kim was leaning against the window looking out into the yard just thinking when Bill came up behind her and then the computer went off.

The computer was telling her that she got a new message from her friend Stacey. The email attachment was a story a sexy story. About a young woman talking to her brother about there lovers about how they were not getting enough affection from them. When the brother accidentally brushed his sister's chest Kim always liked the whole incest stories but she never acted on those feelings. Until know she cautiously went to her favorite site Literotica and to her favorite stories which of course is the incest category.

Bill saw that she went to the incest category one of his favorites. Bill and Kim leaned over the screen and started to read the story both feeling more turned on then ever.

"Come in," yelled Rachel she watched Adam come in with just boxers on. She wondered if he actually heard her. Adam went over and sat at her computer chair. She was barely dressed she had on a very skimpy tube top that covered her tits but nothing else. He could not tell if she was wearing any pants or not because she was covered up with a blanket.

"So Adam what's up?"

"Um nothing really I just got bored watching my computer,"

"Porn right," Rachel said not meaning to actually say it.

Well she was right there was no point to lying to her, "Yeah I was watching some porn but it just let me hanging."

Rachel just smiled while her hand trailed down to cunt it was still brimming with juices from earlier. She pulled her finger out and brought it to her lips the whole time Adam was watching her.

Adam asked already knowing the answer, "what are you eating?"

"Something sweet would you like to taste it?" Asked Rachel hoping he would say yes.

Adam just nodded his head and walked closer to the bed she pulled off the blanket showing off her assets to her brother. He slowing licked his lips because he could actually see the juices running out of her pussy. He leaned down and kissed his sister lightly on the lips. He just meant it to be a quick kiss but she drew him in for a long slow kiss. Adam raised his hand to her tube top and gently pulled it down letting her tits hang free. Rachel pulled him down on the bed deepening the kiss while his hands roamed her body.

When his hands found her sweet essence, he dove right in pleasuring her. Rachel moaned a deep long moan while his fingers found her hole and started to finger fuck her nice and slow. Slowly turning his finger in and out until eventually, he had three fingers in there. He moved his mouth down to her tits and sucked in one of her beautiful nipples it was like a little pebble. That's when she started to come he moved his fingers faster in her to make it more pleasurable for her and him.

When she came down from her sexual high, she pulled off his boxers and admired his cock. She guided his cock to her entrance. He went in slowly but when he was all the way in, he started to pump in and out of her making her moans louder and louder.

She couldn't believe the sensations he was giving her. Adam was in heaven he new he had a while before he came and that was fine with him.

While the siblings were busy, the parents were getting hornier then ever. Just when they couldn't stand it anymore, they heard noises like sexual moans that were getting louder. They got up and went to the hallway the noises were coming from there daughters room. They slowly opened the door just expecting Rachel masturbating or something but it was both of there kids fucking like animals. Bill's cock immediately jumped to attention and Kim's cunt started flowing with juices.

Adam was the first to notice his parents. He did not know what to do his sister was still madly fucking him and he did not have the power to stop her. Adam noticed that his parents where just watching them and not stopping him. He looked his parents up and down and noticed that his father's cock was out and that he was pumping it like crazy. His mom was just licking her fingers clean.

Adam started to cum right when his dad did all over his sister.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The House Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds