• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Arousing Leigha Ch. 04

Arousing Leigha Ch. 04

123

CHAPTER FOUR

ROOM THREE

"Periformis syndrome."

Dr. Ryan looked at Leigha and spit it out. She didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

"What's that?"

"A muscle condition in your buttocks. You've a pain in the ass, Leigha." He sort of held up his palms and shook his head as if it were a joke.

It certainly wasn't to her. Over the past months she had slowly felt the pain. At times it wasn't there, at others it ranged from noticeable to very painful.

Finally, she went to Doctor Ryan to see what was wrong. She assumed she had just strained something and continued to aggravate it.

"What can you do about it? Is it serious?" She needed relief of some kind. Any kind.

"Nope. It's painful but not dangerous. It will go away eventually. For now, we can do two things. One is easy. I'm going to give you a prescription for a mild muscle relaxer. The other is more of a problem but it'll relieve the pain much better. That is, if you want to do it. It's going to be an inconvenience."

"Anything."

"We can bring you in twice a week and give you a shot of a pretty potent temporary pain reliever while we give your buttock a very intense deep massage. It'll not take the problem away but you won't feel any pain during the procedure and it'll make you feel a lot better for several days afterward."

He didn't bother to tell her she could get the same relief from simply by sitting on a tennis ball.

Leigha jumped on it. At times the pain was worse than she let on.

"Okay," David said. "It's a little time consuming. We'll do it on Tuesdays and Fridays after normal clinic hours. See you at six Friday?"

Leigha nodded. "Six Friday."

David walked her to the front office and then returned. He wondered out loud.

"Do you think she heard your voice shake while you were speaking to her?"

And it was definitely shaking, even then. He had to sit for a minute before he called Dusty. He couldn't believe the turn of events. He had begun to think that the tide was never to turn in their favor but it had.

This is not what he wanted, not how he had envisioned his conquest of Leigha, but after all this time he couldn't pass it up.

Without treating anything life threatening, they were going to have Leigha in room three. Not a one time shot like most of the other women over the years but rather on a regular, after hours schedule. And the treatments would last as long as "the doctor" wanted. He knew that, given the fact he was doing it for free, she wouldn't want to terminate the procedure. It was going to feel way too good for her to do that.

And he meant "wa-a-a-a-y-y" too good. He could guarantee it. And it wasn't just going to be real good for her, either.

Not if she was in room three.

Room three. For three people, it wasn't just a treatment room. It was a cloaked theatre, one of the highest secrecy. One that carried a huge threat to them all. One that, if discovered, would damage their lives forever. Yet the pull was so hard, so dramatic, none of them could walk away from it.

If they had really looked at it, David, Dusty and Rhonda might have realized that it was as much room three that held them so closely together as the sexual triangle they had entered. Just their awareness of the situation made them all equally liable, even though David would take the brunt of it if discovered. For him, everything was at stake...his license, his practice and his position in the community.

Until a few years ago, room three had just been a small treatment room sharing a common wall with an even smaller secured storage area. But when David came home with "the treatment", slowly their minds led them in the sinister direction that now imperiled their little dynasty.

Over five years earlier David had been on one of his "outings' to Albuquerque when he met a doctor from Mexico, an anesthesiologist who was an "Across the Border" guest speaker. During a private conversation the doctor told David of a new experiment he had tried. Injecting a combination of common surgical drugs he was able to put a patient into a semi-lucid state of trance for about an hour.

During that time they reacted to everything but suffered short-term memory loss and later remembered nothing, much as if they had been drinking heavily. They would even talk and answer questions during the process. It was if they had been hypnotized...being totally aware then remembering nothing about the experience after it was over.

As far as the doctor was concerned, those results were not anything he was looking for and the process was totally useless.

David listened carefully and asked if he would send him the study he had done. It was of great interest to him. The doctor shrugged and said, "Sure, maybe you might see something."

David couldn't wait to get the information. In the past he and Dusty had visualized this exact situation.

As far as the sedative, the special treatment, was concerned, David knew he couldn't just "do it" to anybody. He had to have some test patients. He knew of only three.

He decided he would be first. Both Rhonda and Dusty furiously objected to that. Knowing that it was going to be very difficult to explain to an emergency room if things went wrong, they had to be very careful. And they certainly needed a doctor on the spot in an emergency.

It was Rhonda that insisted she go first. After hours of exhaustive discussion, they each agreed and the "test" began.

As soon as Rhonda appeared to be under the influence of the substance, David started a small conversation with her. As if through a dense haze, she answered. Not a rapid response but more as if she could barely pay attention. She was lucid enough to follow his words and give at least some response. That was exactly what the doctor had said would happen.

Slowly, carefully, David's hand slid up her leg. He needed to approach this exactly as if she was fully awake, just as if she was one of the many women he had met in other cities and had seduced. Just like any other medical treatment, a procedure had to be established and proven.

Slowly, carefully, he worked his hand slowly up her leg. He didn't know what caused the most anxiety for him...the possibility of the treatment causing a bad reaction or the way she would react to his touch.

But he continued. First his fingertips, then his hands. Finally, his mouth. It was the first time. Caution was the theme for the day.

An hour and a half later, he was stunned. Overwhelmed. Elated.

A completely recovered Rhonda sat on the edge of the table, talking to him as if nothing had happened. She claimed there was no memory whatsoever. When she asked him what happened after she had gone under, he said, "not much." Only that every five minutes or so he had teased her on certain areas and that her body had totally responded. She had also responded vocally, not just responding to his voice but also in response to his touch.

It was the first time. He didn't want to get too giddy about it. Or spook her by over informing.

In fact, he had brought her to orgasm twice, using his fingers and licking her dripping pussy until he was surprised she could take it any more. She had wailed loudly and writhed so wildly on the narrow table while she was cumming that he was concerned she would fall off. He had stopped short of fucking her. That was for the next test a couple of days later.

At the moment, the overwhelmed David needed a few minutes to complete the documentation on his little experiment. After all, he was still a doctor and when working with drugs nothing could be left to memory.

Rhonda left the office and sat quietly in her car. Slowly she slid her right hand down the front of the scrubs she was wearing to oblige her begging clitoris, a small smile forming on her lips. Her pleasure was coming from two sources at the time. One was from the rapture that permeated the whole of her body and mind, a sexual saturation of her senses that would take days to subside.

The other was from the satisfaction that she was pulling the wool over those two idiot's eyes. She loved toying with them!

Oh, she had played the game with David, asking what had happened and listening to his watered down reply. In fact, she had felt everything, from the start of his initial excursion up her leg to the final lick on her clit that was sending her to erotic heaven. The presence of a mouth, the alternating speed and pressure on her swollen bud...she had sensed it all.

The beauty of it all was that it had been like a dream throughout the whole experience. A huge, erotic, sensitive wet dream. She had fully experienced the effects, but never knew the source. If she had not known the real situation she would have surely thought that it was nothing more than a very embarrassing sexual fantasy while under the influence of a sedative. Right in front of her doctor!

But she DID know! She knew that they had miscalculated the results. They were right in their expectations that a woman would react to the touches, the pleasures, as it happened. They were right in their calculations that the patient would leave the office having no dependable memory of what had just happened to her.

What they didn't account for was that her sexual reaction would not immediately subside. A stranger would carry it all away with her when she left, the sensations sweeping through her for many hours. It was just that, without being aware of the plan, she simply would never have known the source.

And those two thought it would all be left at the office. Why tell them? Why should they know that they were sending some unexpected husband a marvelous gift!

Two days later David put her under again. This time he entered her, slowly at first while he held a limited and simple conversation with her. Then he pounded her with his huge cock. If there were to be any misjudgments, any doubts about a reaction, he had to know now. This was no time to be overly cautious.

Minutes later Rhonda was moaning loudly, her legs wrapped around his hips and thrashing wildly as she erupted in orgasm and begged loudly for him to fuck her harder. It was too much for David. He shot into her uncontrollably, cursing himself for the sudden lack of discipline. He had to use the rest of the allotted time using his fingers and mouth.

When Rhonda came out of it, everything was as before. David again gave her a watered down version of what happened but she left the office knowing there was more. Much more. One thing was the same. No matter how erotic the situation and how she had reacted to it she was certain that without her prior knowledge she wouldn't believe it to be anything more than a vivid drug induced hallucination. And she knew no other woman would, either.

There were more tests after that. David became sure enough of the situation that he would induce the coma than step aside for Dusty to take part. Not once did they tell Rhonda about "the switch," but each time she was well aware it had happened. The tell-tell lingering pleasure from her ass said it all. David didn't do anal. Dusty did.

And each time she knew as she walked away that any other woman would experience overwhelming uncertainties about what had just happened. Instead, they would be sexually on fire for a day or so and then have lingering mental sensations for days afterward.

The problem was that the pleasure from the scam could only be enjoyed by one person...whoever was in the room at the time. And they certainly had to be cautious about how often it happened. They certainly couldn't herd women in like cattle.

Soon afterward came the idea of room three.

Nobody could possibly know. Nobody could be trusted with the work. Using tools and materials from the ranch and what limited skills the two of them possessed, David and Dusty quietly altered the wall separating the storage area and room three. The last and most important step was the mirror and a small speaker.

David already had ties with the company from California that provided security and stealth items. Getting a two-way mirror shipped to them was easy. They never asked and David never offered where it was going.

Within weeks from conception there it was...a tiny, dark viewing area away from unknowing eyes, complete with a tiny little speaker system and poised to accommodate any one of those three who had a special "pass" to the activities of room three.

The question was...who would be the subjects of their appreciation?

This is where Dusty's contribution came in. He was more than aware of the sexual appetites and willingness of certain local women to experiment sexually. He kept close tabs on the appointment book and would tap a certain name.

Without fail it was not just somebody attractive. It was also a woman that Dusty thought would be very tight lipped if something didn't go exactly right. Somebody whose sexual appetite was so strong that they wouldn't question what happened if things didn't go exactly as expected. For them he knew the sexual experience would always weigh heavier than the circumstance, bringing them back for more rather than making charges.

Prior planning was crucial. Using Dusty's judgment, David would suggest to each of these "special" women that scheduling a special relaxing treatment in the near future would be good for them. Always, it was the last appointment of the day.

Rhonda was a willing and highly excitable viewer. She and David had sat down together and discussed all of this in detail. They agreed not to watch each other.

Rhonda cheated right away. For years she secretly had fantasies about sharing David with others, watching him take other women. Now, she could live that dream. Actually, she enjoyed watching David more than Dusty. It was as if the whole thing was drawing the two of them a little closer.

Sex between them after one of these episodes was fantastic, totally without limits. On several occasions, she thought he was going to take her in the ass. She was still hopeful about that.

As for Rhonda and the "patients," mostly she just watched. On a rare occasion she would ask to be the one in the room, always claiming that she thought the woman to be "a stuck up bitch." In fact, it was always a woman that Rhonda found extremely attractive. Even though she didn't have any real strong pull to the lesbian side of sexuality, there was more than enough to be curious.

Mostly, she just used the opportunity to stroke the woman gently, coaxing little moans out in a teasing manner that she found sexually exhilarating. On rare occasion she would gently use her tongue, getting caught up in her own excitement as she took it all past the point of no return and brought the lady off in an explosive orgasm.

Later, sometimes as they sat in church, Rhonda would watch the woman and smile to herself. What if that "wonderful wife" knew she had eaten her pussy!

If Rhonda had thought it through, she may have wondered about the torrid sessions she had with either David or Dusty after every one of her performances. What ever made her think that either of them would honor her request not to be watched when she was with somebody? After all, she had cheated on them!

So into this web, this elaborate yet still expectant atmosphere appeared Leigha. Although each of them may not have found intense interest in every woman that had ever entered room three over the years, all of them did at the highest level concerning Leigha.

For David and Dusty, she was a long sought after prize, one in which they had invested many months and dollars. Their returns had already been well worth it, but this was the much-anticipated event. Neither of them really wanted to take her when she was under the influence and unaware of what she was doing. However, it was certainly starting to look like this was their chance, one and only they figured, to have Leigha.

For Rhonda, Leigha was more than just another long legged attractive female, one whose soft personality and warm smile led her to wistfully believe, "What if?" She had soft thoughts of Leigha slowly moving her hips in reaction to her talented fingers and mouth. And Leigha's mouth! That wonderful mouth. How would it feel, how would it react to a knowing female tongue invading it?

For her it even went past that, past the lesbian thing. What really sent Rhonda's ass squirming warmly in her office seat was the thought of Leigha "getting hers." More than any of the other prissy women that had been part of the parade, she wanted to be the witness, surely a spellbound spectator, then a participant, when "Little Miss Perfect" went down. And she was going to go down.

What was a particularly stimulating vision to Rhonda was the thought of Dusty alone with the little princess. How would Leigha feel, what would be her reaction, when that experienced cock entered her ass, his swollen head invading that virgin rectum like it was a tight, tight pussy? Rhonda couldn't wait to witness the rapture, the total submission that she knew was certain.

And after it happened, Rhonda had decided, she was going to give little husband Marty the fuck of his young life. She was going to personally become his educator, his benefactor. She would teach him how to take care of a young wife so she isn't out flaunting herself to others.

Of them all, Rhonda was actually the one that was most anxious. She couldn't wait!

But who first? It had always been an agreement among them limiting which of them could be in the room with the subject and who could watch. Concerning Leigha they decided in a secret, written ballot that there could be no observers. Each of them wanted it to be intimate, shared by nobody. No person in the viewing room, period. All knew that David had to be, at the least, nearby in his office. Everybody else had to be out of the building.

Little did any of them know that the agreement was useless, that wide scale cheating would take place. Even though neither David nor Dusty had any interest in watching each other with Leigha, they both knew they would not miss the chance to watch the two women together.

And any limitations especially escaped Rhonda. Screw David and Dusty! They were going to get theirs. She'd see to that! They didn't know it but they were about to take on a young, new partner for life!

And his entrance fee was going to be paid by his sweet wife, albeit her participation was unwilling.

DAVID'S RAPTURE

On Friday Leigha showed up 30 minutes early, unable to hide her concern. She had never "been under" before and it worried her. Thank goodness she had Marty with her for support.

That bubble was burst immediately when they were told he couldn't be in the room. Rhonda explained to them that because of the late hours non-patients were not allowed past the locked security doors leading into the treatment areas. She went further and let them know that the outside doors would also be locked. He wasn't really even allowed to be inside the building but since they knew each other she'd let that pass.

In fact, there was no such policy. It was a story they had quickly made up years ago when first confronted with an accompanying husband that would ruin their scheme. It was amazing that not once had anybody challenged them. If they had, they would have simply let them in and blown off the plan for that day.

Today was no different. Even though David preferred that Marty not be there at all, they were going to separate them with two separate sets of locked doors and enough insulated walls that it would be virtually sound proof. The soundproofing was important. Many women got very vocal during their "treatment."

The second surprise Leigha got was when Rhonda handed her one of those open backed robes that was standard clinical attire and asked her to put it on. Leigha hesitated, taken by surprise that she would be in the room with David basically nude. If he had just been "a doctor" it would have been one thing but they knew each other so personally. After Rhonda left the room she complied, though. It was way to late to back out.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Arousing Leigha Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds