• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Party Guest

The Party Guest

Master is going to be holding a party on Saturday night and the sub is excited: she had been quite good this past while and this would be a reward. Master will be inviting only a dozen or so people, singles and couples, and only his closest friends. It should be interesting because some are from his BDSM 'club' and some aren't. she is anticipating watching the strange repartee that she's sure will be going on. Master has also given her permission to serve at this party as his hostess, wearing the most beautiful gown he helped her pick out. she remembers the fun they had going from store to store with him watching her try on and model outfits. she chuckles as she recalls the boyish excitement he portrayed...so different from the sedate businessman the public knows, and the stern but caring Master the public doesn't know.

Saturday finally arrives and with it comes the flurry of activity necessary for a successful party. All the final cleanings and touch-ups have been done and she is now putting the final touches on her own toilette. she had already assisted Master with his bath and dress ensuring that he looked the savoir-faire gentleman that she knows he is. she has had a new hairdo for the evening, the makeup and nails are just right, and she has donned the gown over the new matching corset and garter. In the mirror is a sight to behold.

The bathroom door opens quietly behind her and there in the mirror she sees her Master staring at her reflection. He kisses her neck and tells her that she is beautiful and will be a stunning hostess to his guests. He turns her around and shows her the bauble he had picked out for her just that afternoon. It turns out to be a new collar, lacy gold filigree with a small ruby in the centre. Delicate and ornamental yet, because it is a collar, clasped with a tiny padlock in the back. He places it around her neck and locks it. They are ready to meet the guests.

The party is a smashing success. The caterers had provided a wondrous spread, the pianist is superb, and the wine is flowing freely. The guests are all behaving themselves and no one is the wiser as to what his conversation partner does in the privacy of his own home. At one point, Master catches his sub's eye and gives a nod: she knows what to do. she excuses herself from her partner and heads upstairs to the master bedroom to prepare. she opens the door connecting the ensuite and turns on the nightlight in there. In the bedroom she lights the candles, ignites the incense and puts the black silk coverlet on the bed. she undresses and puts away her gown, leaving on the corset and garter, stockings and heels, and of course the collar. she picks her other items out of the dresser and lays them on the bed beside her, then sits and waits.

It's not long before Master comes into the room, smiling because she is ready for him. He puts the wrist cuffs on, making sure they are not too tight, and then pulls a black silk hood over her head, careful not to mess up her hairdo. He lays her back down on the bed and attaches her cuffs to either corner. Lifting the edge of the hood, he gives her a kiss and asks if she is still willing to do this for him. she smiles even though she can't see him, only an outline shadow through the silk, and says, "Of course I am, Sir." He tells her it won't be long now and leaves her in the sweet smelling dimness.

In the guest list, there is one gentleman whom Master has chosen to receive a special gift. He was chosen for his kind nature and integrity, and because Master knows he can be trusted to enjoy his gift in silence and with grace. Once again downstairs, Master approaches this guest and takes him aside. He tells him that should he need to use the facilities, he should go upstairs to the ensuite, and once there to please help himself to whatever he finds to his liking. The gentleman does look a little confused at this but Master makes it clear that there is a special gift there for him alone. About 10 minutes later, the guest could be seen excusing himself and heading for the stairs. Master smiles and thinks to himself, "Enjoy yourself, friend."

Upstairs, meanwhile, the sub is waiting patiently to give her gift to her Master's friend. She doesn't know who he is so she lets her imagination wander. In no time at all, she has become aroused and squirms around to try and ease the throb between her legs. she is already wet and her nipples are poking hard over the top of the corset. she hears footsteps on the stairs; they turn into the ensuite and stop. she hears the man relieve himself and then wash his hands. she then hears tentative steps coming into the bedroom and turns her head toward the sound. she cannot see anything through the hood but a shadow between her and the light. she puts a smile into her voice as she tells the guest that it's okay, she is there as a gift from his friend to use as he wishes for his own pleasure. she asks of him two things only: do not pull up the hood, and do not kiss her as that belongs to her Master only.

The guest sits on the edge of the bed, hardly daring to believe what is happening. He gently runs his hand up her arm to the wrist cuff. He brushes his fingertips down the side of the silk hood, carrying on down her neck and chest making her shiver. He cups a breast lightly, running his thumb around the nipple bringing it up hard and swelling. Leaning down, he takes the other nipple into his mouth and sucks gently, flicking with his tongue, then planting tiny kisses all around. He runs his hand down the corset, taking note of the small waist flaring gently out to rounded hips, continuing the caress down her leg to the knee and up the inside of her thigh just to the soft spot at the top. she moans slightly at this and shifts her hips a little in encouragement. Very lightly, with a feather touch, he traces around the inside of her lips with a single fingertip, up and down each side just missing the clit at the top. By now, she is very wet and wanting to squirm but is afraid to move in case she misses anything. He trails his finger through her wetness and up around her clit some more, circling ever so lightly, dipping his finger on every couple passes into her opening. she is so wet and so hot and so aching to cum and then the finger pulls away. she moans her disappointment, squirming her ass to relieve the ache, and he chuckles. "Not yet, my pet," he says.

she feels his weight shift off the bed and hears the rustle of clothing as it drops to the floor. He is now kneeling between her legs and lifting her knees up and apart to open her pussy to him. Very lightly, with a feather touch, he traces around the inside of her lips, this time with his tongue; moving up and down, dipping every so often into her wetness and still avoiding her clit. she wants to grind her pussy into his face but can't move and so must endure the slow, sweet torture that is his tongue. He plunges his tongue into her opening, fucking her, tasting her and enjoying the juices smeared around his mouth. When she thinks she can't take anymore, he laves his way up to her clit and takes the hood between his teeth ever so gently. Sucking and flicking with his tongue, he brings her clit up hard, hot and swollen and she explodes. Wave after wave of warmth flow from deep in her belly to pulse down and out through her centre. Her hips jerk wildly but he has a firm grasp on her ass and holds her to his mouth. As she is riding the last of the waves he lets go her clit and moves down to suck at her opening, lapping up the flowing juice.

Without missing a beat, he was up between her legs and plunging his hard cock into her still-throbbing pussy in one stroke. Staying still and deep for just a minute, he let her pussy work against his shaft, riding the last of the wave with her. He stroked long and slow, like a massage, calming the sensitive walls and bringing her down gently. Pulling almost all the way out, he began to pump in quick, short stabs guaranteed to start her off again. A little deeper he went, angled just right to scrape past her sensitive spots, deeper yet again and with more force, until finally he was thrusting long and hard, balls slapping against her ass, punching her pussy as though to physically force the reaction he knew was coming. He could feel her belly start to tighten, he could hear her moans and whimpers, he could feel his own balls ride up...and he whispered, "Yes." At the same moment that he felt her pussy fully contract and a warm rush flood down over his cock, his own gush started deep within, exploding upward and outward to mix with hers. His cock pulsed in time with her, locked together.

After what seemed an eternity, time restarted and he withdrew, almost regretfully. In silence he stood up. In silence he dressed. In silence he left the room.

Master was watching the guest as he rejoined the party. Their eyes met and a silent thank you was passed. The guest left the party shortly afterward, slipping unobtrusively out the door.

No one ever guessed what happened that night. A gift was freely given and thankfully received. In secrecy, discretion assured. And Master was pleased.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Party Guest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds