• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After School Project Ch. 01

After School Project Ch. 01

12

(Special thanks to Render_Me_Submissive for feedback and editing help)

*

The halls were crowded, the final bell had rang and all the students were anxious to get out and get home. Lockers slammed, people walked back and forth, and voices rose to be heard over the racket.

Ren stood at her locker, staring at her bag and what it contained. Should I go through with it? she mused to herself. Taking a deep breath, she decided. She grabbed the bag and headed to the classroom, ready to alter her destiny.

Judith Howe was an English teacher. At forty-two, she did her best to stay fit and it showed. She was a slim, petite woman standing 5'4'' with shoulder length red hair. She dressed nicely, but modestly, for work. Today she was wearing dark slacks with an embroidered white blouse. Still very attractive, she looked at least ten years younger than her age. She was aware many of the young men in her classes had "improper" thoughts about her, and she secretly enjoyed the attention. However, she wasn't aware of the thoughts one of the girls in her class had, nor just how improper those thoughts were.

She was a soft-spoken woman, demure and just a little shy. Ren had chosen Mrs. Howe because she was quiet, and seemed to avoid confrontations and reacted very nervously when she couldn't.

While erasing the white-board, Mrs. Howe turned as she heard the door open. She gave Ren a warm smile as she saw the girl enter.

"Ren, what can I do for you?" she asked. She gave a look of confusion as the younger woman locked the door. "What are you doing?" Then Ren was advancing on her, walking purposefully towards the smaller woman.

Instinctively, Judith backed up. "Wait," she began, but Ren kept advancing. Ren moved into Mrs. Howe's personal space. At 5'8'', the younger girl was standing so close that the teacher had to look up to meet her face.

"P-please," the teacher began, stammering, but Ren merely took another step forward. That forced the teacher to backpedal again. "S-stop," Mrs. Howe said on the verge of panic, but her voice was pleading, not commanding. With a predatory smile, the brunette teen walked another step closer, causing her teacher to flee once more.

Using nothing more than purposeful strides, Ren backed her teacher into a corner. Every time Mrs. Howe began to say something Ren would move forward again, cutting her off. Judith let out a small gasp as she felt her back wedge against the walls. Ren pressed close, standing near enough that her extra height made her seem to loom over the smaller woman.

Judith cowered in the corner, fidgeting. She couldn't flee anymore, and the only escape was through Ren. A smaller woman, and one not used to confrontations of any sort, Mrs. Howe wasn't sure she could get past Ren. And then what? She had no idea what to do, couldn't think of anything she was even able to do. So she just stood there, frightened, and tried to will herself to disappear so this would be over.

"Please let me go," the cornered teacher said in a soft voice.

"Take off your blouse," Ren replied calmly. Mrs. Howe jerked in shock at the words.

"W-what?" Judith sputtered.

"Your blouse. Take it off," Ren told her in a firm voice.

"N-no. I c-can't. You can't..." but Judith's words were again cut short when Ren reached out and took the teacher's chin in her hand. She raised the trembling teacher's face up so that they were looking into each others eyes. Then, with her other hand, she slapped Mrs. Howe lightly across her cheek.

It wasn't a hard blow, not even enough to leave a mark. But, the older woman let out a surprised yip anyway. Ren had done it to get the teacher's attention, and scare her into obedience. Judith flushed, then paled, then flushed again with humiliation. When Ren released Mrs. Howe's chin, the older woman's eyes immediately returned to the floor.

"Now," Ren told her, "remove your blouse."

With of soft whine, and a couple tears escaping her eyes, Judith reached up with shaking fingers and began to undo her buttons. One corner of Ren's moth twisted upwards in a small smirk of triumph. As the last button came undone, Judith hesitantly shrugged herself out of the blouse--revealing her simple peach colored bra. She held it uncertainly before her, until Ren took it from her hands and laid it across a nearby shelf.

Next, Ren moved back a bit and pulled a digital camera from her pocket. Seeing the camera, Mrs. Howe's eyes widened in horror.

"No!" she said, but the camera went off with a flash. The teachers hands came up to try and cover herself.

"Hands down," Ren demanded. With a whimper, a couple more tears, Judith complied, allowing the teen to snap a few more pictures. "Now your pants," was Ren's next instruction.

Hearing this, the hapless teacher squeezed her eyes tightly shut, again wishing she were anywhere else. But, with no further prodding, Judith unclasped her slacks and lowered the zipper. Ren, standing back, continued to take pictures as her teacher let her pants fall, revealing a matching pair of bikini-cut panties. Judith then stepped out of her shoes, and pulled her pants the rest of the way off, finally putting them with her discarded blouse.

"Very nice," Ren complimented her. "You know what comes next," she continued, "go ahead and take off the underwear."

With another flush of embarrassment, Judith shook her head in denial, but her hands moved to comply. Reaching behind her, she unhooked her bra. Without the support, her breasts hung a little lower, but didn't fall much. Pulling the straps from her shoulders, Judith allowed her breasts to be revealed; her nipples were hard from the chill. With a flash, that image too was captured by the domineering teen. The breasts were medium-sized, but looked larger on the Judith's small frame.

Smiling, Ren told her teacher, "Good girl, very nice. Now, keep going."

Judith, embarrassed and ashamed, shuddered at the words. What choice do I have? she thought to herself, for things had already gone so far out of hand. Surrendering to the inevitable, she slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pushed the peach cloth down her legs, revealing her sparse patch of fine, red hairs. Ren continued to flash pictures, capturing each moment forever. Stepping out of the panties, Judith moved to place them with the rest of her cloths, but Ren held out her hand for them instead. With a flush, the teacher handed them over to her young tormentor.

"What's this?" Ren asked as she brought the panties up to her nose. "Smells like someone's enjoying herself, naughty-naughty," she taunted, causing Judith's flush to deepen. "Someone smells wet, don't they?" the schoolgirl asked, holding the damp cloth up to her teacher's nose. Judith, her blush now deep red and spreading down past her breasts from humiliation, smelled her own arousal from the moist panties the imperious teen held to her nostrils. Grinning in the face of her teacher's shame, Ren stuffed the knickers into her pocket.

Next, Ren made the older woman pose for her, increasing her uneasiness. The subjugation made the poor teacher even more aroused, which only further humiliated Judith.

Stepping back to the desk, Ren beckoned Judith closer. She stopped the teacher a foot or two before her.

"Kneel," she commanded Judith. Judith gulped, suspecting what was coming next and knowing for some time that it was going to happen. Awkwardly, the self-conscious teacher sank to her knees. Confirming Judith's suspicions, Ren kicked off her shoes and quickly slid out of her pants and panties. She sat down on the edge of the desk and spread her thighs. The sight seemed to mesmerize the older woman.

Reaching out, Ren slid her fingers behind Judith's head and pulled her face between her thighs. Holding her head, Ren slid her teacher's nose up and down her slit, parting the folds. Then, she pressed Judith closer.

"You know what to do," Ren told her, "show me how much of a good girl you can be."

Eyes level with her students dark brown muff, Judith slid out her tongue and got her first taste of Ren's intimate treasures. Ren leaned back with a low groan. Only part of it was from the sensations; the act of control and domination was much more arousing to the teen than the actual physical touch.

Reluctantly at first, but then with increasing enthusiasm, Judith began to explore Ren's sex. In her mind she thought her ordeal was nearly over, that this was all she had left to endure. Meanwhile, Ren had enough presence of mind left to grab her camera once more. Switching it to video mode, she captured her demure teacher lapping at her cunt. Resigned to the situation, Judith strove to please her young captor--hoping that it would all be over that much sooner.

Bringing her hands up to hold the younger woman's thighs open, Judith continued to explore the soft folds with her tongue as Ren captured all the action. The seeping moisture began to coat the teacher's cheeks and chin, making them glisten with Ren's arousal. Spreading the lips with her thumbs, Judith slid deeper inside the dominant teen's cunt. As her pleasure grew, Ren laid the camera aside so she could better concentrate on the sensations her captive was giving her.

Ren pulled off her shirt, then undid her bra. Her hands came up to cup and massage her own breasts. Judith watched her student's reaction, and became even more eager with her ministrations. Seeing Ren's flesh darken, and her breathing increase, Judith knew it wouldn't be much longer before she brought her to an orgasm. Tentatively at first, as if not sure if she'd be scolded, Judith slid a finger inside of her captor.

When the first finger brought no objection, Judith added a second. She worked the two digits in and out of the teen's tight channel, all the while still licking and probing with her tongue. Ren's hips started rocking more and more, and lifting up to meet Judith as her back arched. With a gasp, followed by a deep moan, Ren's body spasmed with pleasure. Judith felt the contractions squeeze tight around her invading fingers.

Ren's hips continued to slowly gyrate as she came down from her orgasm, and Judith gradually slowed her tongue and fingers. Ren took a deep, sighing breath and pushed Judith back away from her sensitive flesh. Judith stayed complacently on her knees, waiting while Ren recovered. Part of her hoped that her ordeal was now over, but another part was more worried about her own pleasure.

"Mmmm," Ren said with a languid smile as she sat back up. She reached down and scooped the excess moisture from Judith's face with a finger and started to feed it to the kneeling teacher. Judith, having come this far, accepted this without hesitation, sucking and licking the finger clean each time. That done, Ren bent down and gave Judith a kiss on the forehead.

"Very good girl," Ren said.

"May I get dressed?" Judith asked timorously, causing Ren to smile.

"No, little one, we're not near done yet."

With that, Judith watched as Ren moved to her discarded bag. Judith's eyes widened in shock as the teen removed a strap-on dildo. As she watched Ren put it on and tighten the straps, Judith felt several contrary emotions warring within her. Part of her was nervous, even afraid. But, another part was aroused and excited, and that part made her ashamed.

"Where did you get that?" Judith blurted out.

"I bought it for the occasion," Ren told her with a grin, causing the teacher to blush once more.

Ren approached her again, this time with the phallus affixed between her legs. The dildo seemed to be about eight to nine inches long. Cheeks turning slightly pink, Judith realized it was slightly both longer and thicker than her husband, and wondered how something larger than she was used to would feel. The eighteen-year-old stopped before her teacher's face.

"Do you give your husband head?" Ren asked.

"Yes, sometimes," Judith whispered, nodding her head slightly.

"Good, because you're going to make it all nice and wet," Ren said while stroking her new cock. "Not that it needs it. You're already nice and wet, aren't you?"

"Yes," Judith said, humiliated by the admission even as her wetness coated her inner thighs.

Ren placed the tip cock against Judith's lips, and the teacher dutifully parted them to allow the invader in. Ren's hips rocked gently back and forth while Judith's head bobbed up and down the length. Again, Ren brought up the camera and captured another priceless moment of the subjugation of Mrs. Howe. Resting a single hand on Judith's head, Ren let the older woman go at her own pace for a few minutes.

Leaning her body back, Ren caused the dildo to slide out of her teacher's mouth with a pop. Briefly, Judith's face registered disappointment, even a little pout. In that moment, there was a flash as another picture was taken. Judith blushed with chagrin as she realized the expression on her face made her desire obvious. Ren looked down at her captive with a predatory grin, and even got tiny smile in return as Judith responded to the look.

"Bend over the desk," Ren told her.

Judith did as ordered, standing up and bending herself over the desk. Ren pressed a hand into her back, lowering the teacher further down until her nipples just barely grazed the cool surface.

Moving behind her, Ren placed the tip of strap-on against Judith's opening. Grasping the shaft, she slid the head up and down over Judith's sensitive lips. Ren pushed forward, sinking the first couple inches inside of her teacher. Judith gave a low moan in response. Ren withdrew slightly, then pressed forward again, sinking another inch deeper. Over and over she did this, gaining an inch at a time; each thrust opened up Judith's passage a little more. Ren paused once all the way inside.

"Do you like that?" Ren asked her impaled teacher.

"Mmm-hmm," was Judith's reply. Ren rotated her hips, causing the fake cock to squirm inside Judith.

"What was that?"

"Mmm, yes," Judith said.

"Yes what?" Ren asked, insistently.

"Yes, yes, I like it!"

"Good," Ren said, starting to move once more. Slowly at first, she began to rock her hips back and forth, working the shaft in and out. "Have you ever fantasized about this?" Ren asked. "Being bent over your desk and taken by a student?"

Whimpering, Judith admitted the truth, "Never by a girl."

"Oh," Ren said with a chuckle, "but you have fantasized about it? We'll have to make sure it's always me in your fantasies from now on..." Grabbing Judith's hips tightly, Ren increased her tempo. As she picked up speed, Judith's body rocked back and forth--both from the impact and as the she thrust her hips back to meet each thrust. The motion caused her nipples to drag across the surface of the desk, rubbing back and forth with each lunge Ren made into her body.

Very aroused before Ren ever bent her over the desk, Judith's excitement was building rapidly with the passionate fucking that the teen was giving her. Ren shifted herself forward, leaning slightly over her prey so that the shaft was pointed slightly downward. The new angle allowed the artificial cock to rub itself over the teacher's g-spot with every stroke. Judith let out a startled groan the fist time the shaft glided over that secret spot.

Soon, Judith was gasping as each stroke bottomed out. Her breath was coming in pleasurable pants as Ren took her, driving the rod deep into her with every shove of her hips.

"What a naughty teacher," Ren said, "getting off while bent over her desk." Judith moaned, the words embarrassed her, but that only seemed to feed her pleasure more. "Look at you, getting off being taken by one of the girls you teach."

"Oh...oh," was all Judith could say in reply.

"Hear that squishing sound?" Ren taunted. "That's you. That's how wet you are," she continued, "that's how wet getting fucked in your classroom makes you. Your leaking cunt has gotten my thighs all damp, you're such a dirty girl!"

That final jeer seemed to trigger Judith's orgasm. Her body jerked as she heard it, as if hit with an electrical shock. She felt her muscles clamp down tight around the invading phallus and and she bucked hard against Ren and the desk. Seeing her teacher peak, Ren pressed her down hard into the desk as she gave her several more deep, hard thrusts. Held against the unyielding surface, Judith felt her cheek pressed into the hard wood as she gave a deep, animalistic groan from her pleasure. Ren held deep within her, rotating her hips to grind the shaft into her teacher as they road out her orgasm.

Once it had faded, Ren slid wetly out of Judith.

"Turn around," Ren told her, patting her on the butt.

Judith spun herself around, and partly sat up facing the teen. Already, she was glowing and had a contented smile. That was one of the best orgasms she'd had in years. There was no more resistance in Judith, she felt prepared to do whatever else Ren wished.

Ren reached back into her bag, withdrawing a bottle of lubricant. Judith watched, puzzled, as Ren applied some to the strap-on. Why bother with that? Judith thought. It's already glistening with moisture. Unless...

"Oh, god no," Judith said, nervous once more.

"Oh, yes," Ren said mockingly as she lubed up the artificial cock. "Have you ever?" Ren asked. Judith replied with a shake of her head. "Well, then that will belong to me alone."

Finished lubing up, Ren stepped between Judith's legs again. "Lay back, little one," the teen told the older woman. Ren took the camera up in one hand again as she positioned herself, she wanted the next few moments preserved. Recording in movie mode again, Ren place the tip of her cock against the small, pink opening.

Ren slid the view of the camera up over Judith's body, until the shot was focused on the teacher's face. Ren captured Judith's face as she shoved forward with her hips, penetrating her ass for the first time. The camera captured the looks of surprise, alienness, and discomfort as the older woman was anally deflowered.

Judith's eyes were wide as Ren continued to press forward, pushing deeper into her bowels. Breathing in pants, Judith felt a growing sense of fullness like she'd never experienced before. She was soon blinking in surprise as she felt Ren bottom out inside of her. Ren paused there, giving her a chance to adjust.

"What do you think?" Ren asked.

"Uh...I don't know," Judith admitted. "Uncomfortable, but not really painful. Mostly odd, I guess."

"Don't worry," Ren said, "you'll love it before it's over. You're far too horny a girl not to."

Ren captured the resulting blush on camera, and then started to work the dildo back and forth. Taking Judith's right hand, she led it to the teachers breast. Then, she directed the remaining hand to the red-head's sex. The teacher massaged her own breast and rubbed her own clit while her student sodomized her. And, Ren caught all the action with her camera.

Slowly, the pleasure from her clit began to spread. Before long, Judith found that the rhythmic plundering of her butt was intensifying her pleasure. Noticing her victim relaxing into the experience, Ren began to gradually intensify her thrusts. She zoomed in with the camera, focusing on the stiff rod plunging in and out of the petite teacher's ass. Then she'd move the view upwards to capture the look of pleasure and arousal on her face.

"You're going to come again," Ren said. "You're going to come while a girl rapes your ass."

"God, yes!" Judith panted.

"You want to, don't you?"

"Yes, yes."

"Then beg for it," Ren ordered.

"What?"

"Beg for it, or I stop."

"No!" Judith said, "don't stop, not now."

"So, beg."

"Please, please don't stop!"

"You can do better," Ren said between thrusts.

"Please, keep going," Judith gasped. "Take me, use me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • After School Project Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds